Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Jada Pinkett Smith Said Her Husband Shouldn't Have Slaped Chris Rock For Her Sak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jada Pinkett Smith Said Her Husband Shouldn't Have Slaped Chris Rock For Her Sak (689 Views)

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / How I Got Slaped By A Lady Because I Refused To Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Pinkett Smith Said Her Husband Shouldn't Have Slaped Chris Rock For Her Sak by heniford2: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Jada Pinkett Smith 'wishes' her husband didn't slap Chris Rock,
Smith smacked the comedian in the face after he made a joke about his wife's hair loss. Pinkett Smith has been open about her struggle with alopecia, a disease which often causes bald spots.

The couple is apparently 'in agreement' that Smith 'overreacted' and are 'all about their family and their kids'.
Speaking to Us Weekly, a unnamed insider said: 'It was in the heat of the moment and it was him overreacting.

'He knows that, she knows that. They're in agreement that he overreacted.'

They also alleged that Pinkett Smith is 'not a wallflower', nor 'one of these women that needs protecting'.

'He didn't need to do what he did,' they added.

The US Weekly source also said that that the couple 'are very much protected in their own lives and do the absolute best they can to protect their loved ones'.

Dailymail.com has reached out to Jada Pinkett-Smith's representative for comment.

It comes as a report claimed bosses at Smith's talent agency, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), were divided over what to do with the Oscar-winner following his shocking on-stage slap.

The incident was said to have thrust CAA chiefs Bryan Lourd, Richard Lovett and Kevin Huvane, who represent countless A-list stars throughout media and sports, into a quandary: their bankable star was a pariah, despite picking up the industry's biggest award.
Mod:
farano, Rocktation, kindly help us push to front page

Source https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jada-pinkett-smith-wishes-will-smith-didnt-slap-chris-rock/?fbclid=IwAR1xI3pdFH28ozQ48CXXfxbvqY1eTP2TQK5OvRaZwgBhcSLVzYUOID30vfo

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Said Her Husband Shouldn't Have Slaped Chris Rock For Her Sak by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Will smith nah my guy, but I must confess that he is wrong by slapping Chris rock, Chris did not insult his wife the way people are seeing it, he only make reference to GI Jane movie character and you only need to watch that movie to understand that it was infact a compliment comparing Jada pinket to the female character in that movie who was also bald, will smith is just a Simp, trying to impress Jada not knowing he would end up making a mockery of himself. I shake my head for all those men supporting his action thinking he is standing up to his wife. No he was simply an insecure man who over reacted to an harmless joke just to impress his cheating wife undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Said Her Husband Shouldn't Have Slaped Chris Rock For Her Sak by loosecanon50(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Will Smith is the icon of simps just like F is Facebook's icon

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Said Her Husband Shouldn't Have Slaped Chris Rock For Her Sak by ThegreatLion: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Good evening bro, where you still able to get the guy number to help me locate the Benue woman
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Said Her Husband Shouldn't Have Slaped Chris Rock For Her Sak by ThegreatLion: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Good morning mr henry. where you able to get the guy number

(1) (Reply)

My Awkward Experience With A Fu*k Boy | Erotic Confession Story / So That's Why Shawarma Is So Cheap but expensive? / Sex Experience With A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.