Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) (42787 Views)

Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / Nigerian MMM Investor: I Lost Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by olisaEze(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Madam, if you’re an investor you must be on the same level with 'Investor Sabinus' to continue along a path that has only recently led many to their doom!

All you’re going thru now, has been done & dusted by others.

No one has ever reported that the owners of the other companies that crashed died from accumulated curses, so just save ur breath.

Learn ur lesson and be wiser with ur money next time! But mugu no dey ever pity for imsef, dey will still fall for another one again! undecided

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by StreetMedia: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2022
I never trusted the Nigger from the first time...
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
its a ponzi scheme he just masquerade it....na ur type dem dey easily scam because of nonsense formats ...this ur comments shows more greedy nigerians will continue to be scammed using this same format
Invest ke?. Where the money?.
If I start getting steady income, na to do stocks, forex or crypto.
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2022
SeaTrade:
What went wrong is that all the so called diversity you saw was put there by him to give you confidence to invest,not like they were making any profits.
The real business for him was your money you use to invest, not the so called "diversity" you're talking about.
Imagine building plaza around the country for less than N500m tops to use to defraud the populace of over N10B,
Really good deal if you ask me.
Hmm...na wa o.
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by juman(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Many greedy people outside there.
She should blame herself for investing in a scam.
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2022
E get one wey dey on board now, intelligence primecapital (IPC). Even cashfx. Infact there are so many ponzi schemes disguising as investment and forex companies.
One just have to keep his eyes well peeled and shun greed. angry

3 Likes

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Maryjane001:

Invest ke?. Where the money?.
If I start getting steady income, na to do stocks, forex or crypto.
Lol same thing... all I need to do is to masquerade same ponzi scheme as a crypto or forex investment with good formats and you will still give me ur money due to greed grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by diplomat058(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Romanoff:
Is it not better to buy dollars and keep than to use money for Kalo Kalo investment?
You always make sense on this forum. I am a fan from afar : cheesy
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Mafxeless: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Amb1045:
By Catherine Chi Edeh:

Foolish woman claiming disability..olodo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5563701283659827&id=100000600321418
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Ombudsman1: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2022
ALL OF YOU WHO INVESTED IN THAT SCHEME WERE DEAF AND BLIND TO REASON AND LOGIC.

BUT IN YOUR OWN CASE, UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE LITERALLY DEAF.

DOUBLE TRAGEDY.

LICK YOUR WOUNDS AND MOVE ON

MARKSMAN WAS REALLY A SHARP SHOOTER
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
Lol same thing... all I need to do is to masquerade same ponzi scheme as a crypto or forex investment with good formats and you will still give me ur money due to greed grin grin grin
Nah...not when I can learn how to trade myself.
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by dominique(f): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2022
So many insensitive comments from angry frustrated Nigerians who just love to blame victims. This is one investment scheme I will never blame the investors, the chimark guy had it all planned from the start and you have to be extra perceptive to even detect a red flag in the scheme. This scheme was nothing like MMM where people got 30% from thin air or MBA forex where someone told them they can make ridiculous ROI from trading forex which many people do not understand. The investors saw a chain of physical businesses and felt it would be a good idea to invest. They saw the hotels in Nigeria and Dubai, they saw the logistics company, they saw the real estate company, how do you expect them to know that they were all fake? His ROI is not ridiculous like MMM or MBA, the only thing that gave him away was his lavish lifestyle and spending. A shrewd businessman will never spend like that.

Majority of these people insulting investors are littered in the investment section looking for investors to invest in their businesses, how are you different from this chimark fellow?

5 Likes

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2022
You people never learn.

Even when we warn some of you, you call us enemies of progress.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by PROPEACE: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2022
davit:
safe haven
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2022
dominique:
So many insensitive comments from angry frustrated Nigerians who just love to blame victims. This is one investment scheme I will never blame the investors, the chimark guy had it all planned from the start and you have to be extra perceptive to even detect a red flag in the scheme. This scheme was nothing like MMM where people got 30% from thin air or MBA forex where someone told them they can make ridiculous ROI from trading forex which many people do not understand. The investors saw a chain of physical businesses and felt it would be a good idea to invest. They saw the hotels in Nigeria and Dubai, they saw the logistics company, they saw the real estate company, how do you expect them to know that they were all fake? His ROI is not ridiculous like MMM or MBA, the only thing that gave him away was his lavish lifestyle and spending. A shrewd businessman will never spend like that.

Majority of these people insulting investors are littered in the investment section looking for investors to invest in their businesses, how are you different from this chimark fellow?

OK, now I understand why many fell victim.
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Rickmann:

The woman fine sha but na story she dey talk.
Her money is gone.

Gone for good o!!!... If she had left all that money in fixed deposit, at least it would have been intact, even though no increment.
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2022
PROPEACE:

It's called "safe heaven".
see who's correcting someone
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by mrksquare: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Amb1045:
By Catherine Chi Edeh:

The issue is taken another dimension. It seem there is a ray of hope for those who invested with Chirmark

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1887781038081911&id=100005500997084
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Rickmann: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Angelfrost:

Gone for good o!!!... If she had left all that money in fixed deposit, at least it would have been intact, even though no increment.

Very true.
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by koyyess: 11:41am On Mar 31, 2022
So this chinmark na scammer?

I knew there was something fishy about this negroe. Weird moustache, churchy churchy acting, red colour, public display of wealth, hungry looking young staff.....all shouting scam!!!

Madam sorry o, you will heal. lipsrsealed
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by phr33man(m): 11:43am On Mar 31, 2022
SeaTrade:
This is to all the so called investors or wannabe ones that'll see this.
No company or group that has genuine concerns and is very profitable,well enough to make above 40% profits in 30 days that'll need your money,atleast not consistently.
They could go to banks and take cheaper 2-2.5% loans/month and keep the rest of the profits.
Or they pull resources amongst members and execute whatever task that bring them profit!
Someone claims to be making so much yet never stops accepting investor funds and sheeples keep thinking its normal or would last a lifetime.
Why don't he reinvest the profits in that business and keep paying off initial investors and stop accepting new ones?Isn't that how growth works?
I'm sorry but I have no pity for foolish people.

Good point. The error here is still accepting investor funds. Even the must successful hedge funds in the world at a point stop accepting new investors. But his ROI (3-3.5% monthly) are reasonable.

A profitable biz venture after several feasibility study should be able to generate 5% profit monthly. If we assume this, and he's giving out 3-3.5% to investors,it's fine.
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Some Nigerians will keep getting duped cause they are greedy and keep succumbing to ponzi schemes.
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by od501: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Amb1045:
By Catherine Chi Edeh:

Don't believe everything you hear, that was set up, his account, that of his wife and daughter was also frozen for no good reason. I think there is a massive Igbophobic attitude going on here.
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by peculiar2233: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oturatetuala:
12years Old Facebook for sale.. if you are interested just message me on 09068374428.
U hack person's 12 years old Facebook account and u want sell for scammer. God is watching.
Mind you... Your days are numbered
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by PROPEACE: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
see who's correcting someone
I see your moniker. Is that what you do for a living?
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by mamawa123: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
I never know how people fall for all these scam fund investments because I always doubt anything in this country
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
IPOB indigene grin
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Oturatetuala(m): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
peculiar2233:

U hack person's 12 years old Facebook account and u want sell for scammer. God is watching.

If I don that may God punish me. Someone wanted to do that for me but as a sharp guy I changed everything. Money for hand, back for ground. I swear I no dey scam o
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Oturatetuala(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
peculiar2233:

I rather sell it 1k self but pay before service. Someone don scam me today but secury tight for fbk.
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Maybe na as she deaf, na im make she no hear of MMM and the likes. Pele Ma.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Positiveme2020: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please I am getting worried now as I read this, please how safe is an investment with Owealth owned by Opay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.