Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) (42788 Views)

Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / Nigerian MMM Investor: I Lost Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Father4all: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Amb1045:
By Catherine Chi Edeh:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5563701283659827&id=100000600321418
I don't understand this rubbish writeup
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by InvertedHammer: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
/
There are too many schemes in Nigeria eg MMM, Chinmark, tithes, etc

Instead of her to concentrate on raising money for the next scheme, she is busy wailing over lost fund. It is gone and gone for good.

/
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by ufotunang: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nigerians will never learn all this double money investment companies are scammers..
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by LaconicINC: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
I am sorry to say, how can people be so daft in expecting huge profits from their investments, and not for once reason that something could go wrong, same enugu where we had Let's Partner with You, happen, as in why are we like this! I am sure another one will soon come out and people will invest and cry wolf, run away from any investment that is above 5% a month, because it is not sustainable
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by LaconicINC: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
There are too many schemes in Nigeria eg MMM, Chinmark, tithes, etc

Instead of her to concentrate on raising money for the next scheme, she is busy wailing over lost fund. It is gone and gone for good.

/
you are cruel cheesy
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by texasux: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

They never learn.

Every 3 months another one springs up. Every year, more tears. It's funny. Will they ever learn? Or are the forces of greed and laziness that strong?

Someone said, everyday a new mugu is born in Nigeria. Maybe the old ones learnt their lessons and the new entrants in the field will get burnt. And the cycle continues
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by texasux: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Maryjane001:

Invest ke?. Where the money?.
If I start getting steady income, na to do stocks, forex or crypto.

Did you say forex and crypto? Lol.

There are so many Ponzi schemes masquerading as forex (remember MBA Forex?) and crypto trading that if you're not careful, you'd fall prey to these schemes thinking you're in the real business

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
texasux:

Did you say forex and crypto? Lol.

There are so many Ponzi schemes masquerading as forex (remember MBA Forex?) and crypto trading that if you're not careful, you'd fall prey to these schemes thinking you're in the real business
Nah, I 'd prefer to trade by myself.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
texasux:

Someone said, everyday a new mugu is born in Nigeria. Maybe the old ones learnt their lessons and the new entrants in the field will get burnt. And the cycle continues

You'd be surprised that that same woman has been scammed right from 2016 until today. Maybe there are new entrants, but the Nigerians I know? They can even repeat the mistakes of the 70s in 2023. grin

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Aaay: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Them again
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
olisaEze:
Madam, if you’re an investor you must be on the same level with 'Investor Sabinus' to continue along a path that has only recently led many to their doom!

All you’re going thru now, has been done & dusted by others.

No one has ever reported that the owners of the other companies that crashed died from accumulated curses, so just save ur breath.

Learn ur lesson and be wiser with ur money next time! But mugu no dey ever pity for imsef, dey will still fall for another one again! undecided

True talk but

Chai, u are wicked grin
Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by CryptoGrandmast: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lols. What I kept talking about. Madam wait, more schemes are coming, save money and prepare to invest more. Nonsense.

You don't learn

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by beresponsible(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Shey one of my lawyer friends say he don arrest this guy for Enugu yesterday? Abeg somebody confirm

2 Likes

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by ednut1(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2022
With mmm, mba, twinkas and other ponzis. People still invest in these nonsense. Nawa

1 Like

Re: Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Amb1045:
By Catherine Chi Edeh:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5563701283659827&id=100000600321418
Due dilligence must always be the keyword before investing.

Dopamine can be such a kick ass... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.