Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away (45207 Views)

Soldier Begs Churches To Pray For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram. See Reactions / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by nedekid: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2022
lightskinnigga:
If he was in the east where there’s development and civilization, he’ll be carrying chest upandan for us!!

Abeg shift!!!
Lolz
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Skillsnigeria: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Born2Breed(f): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2022
When them dey run where u dey?

Nigeria don't value heroes.

My sabi Colonel cousin just retired voluntarily after 23yrs in service.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Quiny32323: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Mokason288:

And gun too abi ??

Ewu Hausa like you

Na u be ewu Gambia here, so he should wear that disgraceful uniform with that rusted knocked off stick so that those animals will roast him. His best bet is to disguise himself and hide till he his safe because both the uniform n stick I'd useless now.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by nedekid: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Godjone:
Remain there till tunibu become president. He will see to your complains
He will set up a panel of enquiry to look into his complaints. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by sabreal: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm

Man of war

Consuming fire
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by goodman5(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Zoo army
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Nicho118(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
oshare run o... Nigeria nor be county wey person go dey gamble on with he life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Bigchristo: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbvImCfAxtF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Why e be say anything for Naija Dey different? You signed up to fight and defend your country small attack you start to Dey make video like slay queen hahaha grin grin ;Dbut if na civilians you see now you go Dey oppress dem with your uniform

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by ibechris(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
See me that can't even die for my village people...Will now go and die for Buhari to live.

A country that can't take care of the poor,the destitutes and the depressed na him I go come die for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
The same wear Nigeria have been begging for weapons so they can fight this boys but they refused.. look at how they are pouring weapons into Ukraine .. if they can give Nigeria 1% of weapons which they have given to Ukraine, Boko Haram will be a history .. Nigeria should just ally with Russia if they really want to end this .. the west can never help them .. they enjoy the show
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Wazobia2216: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
This one is looking for promotion. If this man has any atom of sense in him he should run away just like others. Nigeria is not worth dying for
They won't kill him, he's one of them

All na wash!

He will still gain promotion and continue to work within the government!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by DarkJeddi(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Hisbah21:
yes prayer is the key
Yeah..
It has taken Nigeria to El Dorado.. angry
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by begge: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
You be fool. You want to die for a zoo country
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
I will rather hawk satchet water on the road than sign up for Nigeria military.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by SmartyPants(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2022
thesicilian:
A well trained soldier shouldn't be terrified of being alone in the bush to the point of making this kind of video.

There is no amount of training that expunges the basic fear of death.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by 1x2x3: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Other could also make similar video. Summary is that everyone ran towards different directions.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Topzee109: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2022
emmabest2000:

Religious of piss
Fool, Islam has always been your nightmare
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by akunjohn(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2022
ote author=Fahdiga post=111518491]This one is looking for promotion. If this man has any atom of sense in him he should run away just like others. Nigeria is not worth dying for[/quote]

Run to where exactly?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by 2braithe: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2022
thesicilian:
A well trained soldier shouldn't be terrified of being alone in the bush to the point of making this kind of video.

Smh

Who tell you say soldier no dey fear?

Except you're being sarcastic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Tonytonex(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbvImCfAxtF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
God please protect our soldiers. Give them the heart and courage to...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Tonytonex(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2022
2braithe:

Smh

Who tell you say soldier no dey fear?

Except you're being sarcastic.
leave that one, him never face near death situation before.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by mickyeddi(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Why would anyone want to fight and die for Nigeria? Your politicians don't give a sh!t about you or your welfare.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Akinpresident: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Drastick:
Woman wrapper!
If it's to harrass, intimidate, supress and oppress a civilian, they will do so without prayers. But when its time to confront GUMI Boys in the bush, they will be shivering like a fowl drenched in rain water.

Nairalanders, someone empathetic and compassionate should pls help me. I am hungry & starving. I'm in sch.

ONE-TWO-TWO-EIGHT-ZER0-EIGHT-NINE-FIVE-NINE-ZERO

Access bank.

Pls dnt ignore my plea

You do not pity another person in a life threatening situation, yet you want people to pity you and save you. You know you're a hypocrite and there's nothing for hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by usuf4real: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2022
This is the real 70 years old man Asari was talking about � You want to please others and displease yourself now they never leave you? They have left you behind.Sorry o make God no allow them make them kill you.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by 2braithe: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Topzee109:

Fool, Islam has always been your nightmare

Head slammer.

Your brothers attacked a train while shouting "Allahu Akbar". How about that?
Religion of piss.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Tonytonex(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Drastick:
Woman wrapper!
If it's to harrass, intimidate, suppress and oppress a Civilian, they will do so without prayers. But when its time to confront GUMI Boys in the bush, they will be shivering like a fowl drenched in rain water.

Nairalanders, someone empathetic and compassionate should pls help me. I am hungry & starving. I'm in sch.

ONE-TWO-TWO-EIGHT-ZER0-EIGHT-NINE-FIVE-NINE-ZERO

Access bank.

Pls dnt ignore my plea
if to say I get, I for give you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Drastick(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Akinpresident:

You do not pity another person in a life threatening situation, yet you want people to pity you and save you. You know you're a hypocrite and there's nothing for hypocrites.

You are just looking for an excuse not to help. Are u not in Nigeria? Dnt u know what these soldier guys are doing to us here? How abt the LEKKI Toll gate issue? Pls be sincere when answering these questions. Maybe it because you have never been a victim of these guys' intimidation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Abuventure: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
This one is looking for promotion. If this man has any atom of sense in him he should run away just like others. Nigeria is not worth dying for
which soldier has gained promotion that way.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by captainbangz: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2022
hybridblood07:
This one if from Brigade of guards. God is with you my brother
That scorpion on his shoulder...Aren't these guys in Abuja? 4battalion , Lungy Barracks(former Gado Nasko barracks)? I stayed in that barracks as a kid...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Invictus2214: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2022
School is in force holiday(strike) now, why can't you go home, sapa dey everywhere like mtn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.