Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away (45209 Views)

Soldier Begs Churches To Pray For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram. See Reactions / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Drastick(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Arijude:
quote me with your main account
This is the only account i have sir.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by mindtricks: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
This one is looking for promotion. If this man has any atom of sense in him he should run away just like others. Nigeria is not worth dying for

If Nigeria means the present corrupt leaders, true.
If it means the poor masses, it might be worth it.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by seanwilliam(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Why soldiers go Dey run from death?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by signz: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Ah! He's finished!!!

I believe he just ran foul of the military's code of conduct by posting this video on social media. So he'll still be disciplined tortured for making this video
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by tootalk: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2022
I remember the 4+4 soldiers were are they.
Supporting Buhari government.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2022
emmabest2000:

Religious of piss
Bleep you.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by EdwardRandy(m): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2022
spydera:
Even pity, I have not...
His colleagues will then gallantly get back to base and report him MIA or KIA...

Then the headlines will be:
Troops repels terrorist ambush, kills 6, recovers broom, kettle, cup, mat, rechargeable hand fan used as explosives and sadly, we lost one gallant soldier who fought hard and died bravery.
Pictures, we no see.
Call the family of the dead soldier, story.
Pay compensation or pension, tales by sunlight.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Drastick(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2022
Arijude:
quote me with your main account
Is well, GOD will help us all
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by eaglez(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2022
He is first a human being before he became a soldier, please wear a human face in issues like this.
thesicilian:
A well trained soldier shouldn't be terrified of being alone in the bush to the point of making this kind of video.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by eaglez(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Same reason u shouldn't brush everyday.
seanwilliam:
Why soldiers go Dey run from death?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by eaglez(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Baba how much can any man pay u to take one bullet in your chest Soldiers don't go in Singleton, they go in pairs to reduce the risk. This one is alone and Tue risk of him being captured,tortured and finally being killed is very high. I pray God answers him and keep him safe.
kingyakos:

U don't have sense..... what he done so is against the military rule, he might even face dismissal if he comes out alive.
That Man needs our prayers
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by uunwanaobong3: 11:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Drastick:
Woman wrapper!
If it's to harrass, intimidate, suppress and oppress a Civilian, they will do so without prayers. But when its time to confront GUMI Boys in the bush, they will be shivering like a fowl drenched in rain water.

Nairalanders, someone empathetic and compassionate should pls help me. I am hungry & starving. I'm in sch.

ONE-TWO-TWO-EIGHT-ZER0-EIGHT-NINE-FIVE-NINE-ZERO

Access bank.

Pls dnt ignore my plea
You are hungry And yet you get this kind bad mouth?

If your mouth bad like this while you are hungry, how much more will it be with food.

I no go give you food or money.... Leave nairaland and go hustle for real Life.
Lazy 9ja uth
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by almarthins(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2022
FinegirlLA:

It's not easy down there. I have been in the bush too, I can relate to his experience but what was he doing when other soldiers are tactically withdrawing? Maybe he went separate direction

Poor communication. It is possible they were left behind by drunkened I don't care superior.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2022
FinegirlLA:

It's not easy down there. I have been in the bush too, I can relate to his experience but what was he doing when other soldiers are tactically withdrawing? Maybe he went separate direction
lool boss dat kind tactical withdrawing abi you no read say soldiers jakpa in different directions grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

You are hungry And yet you get this kind bad mouth?

If your mouth bad like this while you are hungry, how much more will it be with food.

I no go give you food or money.... Leave nairaland and go hustle for real Life.
Lazy 9ja uth

Stop insulting people dat ask for help here if u can't help them.
There's nothng wrong in what he said. We all know how Nigerian soldier act in dis country
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by od501: 11:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Arijude:
who did you vote for in the last presidential election?

Oga, if u wan help, help. Whats d meaning of dis question?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by IslamIncest: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2022
emmabest2000:

Religious of piss
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Yankee101: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Namiji
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by udemzyudex(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2022
thesicilian:
A well trained soldier shouldn't be terrified of being alone in the bush to the point of making this kind of video.

It's easy for you to sit in the comfort of your bedroom and post this nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by kingyakos: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2022
eaglez:
Baba how much can any man pay u to take one bullet in your chest Soldiers don't go in Singleton, they go in pairs to reduce the risk. This one is alone and Tue risk of him being captured,tortured and finally being killed is very high. I pray God answers him and keep him safe.

Hope you heard him clearly when he said others have run and it's not a new thing that the Nigerian soldiers have been running away from the war in the Northeast.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Pearl1910: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbvImCfAxtF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

God save him, protect him, preserve him, send him help and see him through this situation IJN. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by AsawanaDgreat: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Our Nation shall overcome all these challenges very soon
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by franksam2009: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Then don see fight now them don run leave you,, but when una see unarmed civilians now una go start show power
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Akinpresident: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Drastick:

You are just looking for an excuse not to help. Are u not in Nigeria? Dnt u know what these soldier guys are doing to us here? How abt the LEKKI Toll gate issue? Pls be sincere when answering these questions. Maybe it because you have never been a victim of these guys' intimidation.

So because some of them are bad means you have to forsake your humanity?
Really?
Don't you have hands to work and fend for yourself without asking anyone to dash you money?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Xfemt(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Idiot de fear
Make them carry you come south now
Na there you go de Kratos in god of war
Police soilder and customs I don’t pity dem one bit
Let them die and their family feel the pain other families feel
Idiots
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by BigBills: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Im not a religious bigot, but Islam is the only religion that has created different kinds of problem,not only in Nigeria and Africa, but the world at large.... Is that how a religion should be?? God separate us from this kind of religion. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Drastick(m): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Akinpresident:

So because some of them are bad means you have to forsake your humanity?
Really?
Don't you have hands to work and fend for yourself without asking anyone to dash you money?

Ok. am sorry. I wish the soldier safety. I have hands to work. I am schooling and working simultaneously & its hard with me now, reason am begging here. I am not happy doing so. Pls help me
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by olabright31: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
This one is looking for promotion. If this man has any atom of sense in him he should run away just like others. Nigeria is not worth dying for

Dont just comment without compassion. Do you have an idea of that terrain? A dessert and vast land. He probably knew the area is dominated by terrorists and his escape is by luck and matter probability.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by samfrancis1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
thesicilian:
Trained soldier no be human now.. and the bush isn’t just ordinary bush.. they mentioned they suffered attack.. bros now reason with sense. God help and bless all of us
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by MARYIAN(f): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Eyah…sorry undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away by Bifas1: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
I understand your predicament right now colleague. Soldiers are not valued in this nation. In fact people believe that we are meant to die any time and anywhere. They do forget that we have families too. Well, I will never give up on this country, and I know I will be here when Nigeria will overcome its challenges. May God protect you gee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations / Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.