Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) (1806 Views)

BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) / New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media / Payment Of New Biafra Income Tax Announced By Ralph Uwazuruike Of MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by MyopicMods: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2022
New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members in Imo state for failing to pay their dues.

https://lm.?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffb.watch%2Fc4_SpvRDIx%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2G_FZFdHP2AoBW5hZj4ECfTuxoXQK_Pdfvw38x5bMccVbHXvcElsXlL0Y&h=AT2qxG99TG1D4fEWShee3cehXNtrZ3z6WcuvnhBJXpefX5KQBN6Yvdas_wqiC8SjeoRjhDSDGcX5ySOLq094J-8iv6aN0gOrrR4AIGcL1Rsnq7qdDzU_pDvGPo6Lf2RZMRTvhY_AvoF02ZU3o5ipTQ

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by Fahdiga(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Hmnn. How do we confirm this news to be true?

2 Likes

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2022
And how sure are you that it was done by them tho? undecided

1 Like

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Lolz

Una never see something....

But wait it is not ESN/IPOB.

These are Fulani herdsmen who speaks Igbo and goes about torturing ndigbo in every community. These herdsmen now tortures the ndigbo and rolls them in the mud like pictures above..

Even the man donated 3 crates of beer to the Fulani herdsmen ( remember they are not IPOB/ESN) yet they are beating him.

Chaiiii......Fulani herdsmen ooooo.....lolz grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:10am On Mar 31, 2022
shocked

No wonder your name starts from "myopic" Truly speaking you're myopic

1 Like

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by colorsofrainbow: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2022
MyopicMods:
New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members in Imo state for failing to pay their dues.

https://lm.?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffb.watch%2Fc4_SpvRDIx%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2G_FZFdHP2AoBW5hZj4ECfTuxoXQK_Pdfvw38x5bMccVbHXvcElsXlL0Y&h=AT2qxG99TG1D4fEWShee3cehXNtrZ3z6WcuvnhBJXpefX5KQBN6Yvdas_wqiC8SjeoRjhDSDGcX5ySOLq094J-8iv6aN0gOrrR4AIGcL1Rsnq7qdDzU_pDvGPo6Lf2RZMRTvhY_AvoF02ZU3o5ipTQ

Where was it said to be ipob/ESN in what you posted?
Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by AkalaJ: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Fake News. Nobody in that video is Igbo, they're all DSS and Fulani herdsmen in disguise. In fact, the video was shot in Borno. This post is fake news.

2 Likes

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

shocked

You take a myopic person serious? Una get time o
Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by heniford2: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2022
Iberibe Op
Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by oilykid(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Lol, like you didn't know that some communities in imo and Anambra are being run by this IPOB guys, orlu and ihiala axis have been taking over by them and they pay dues to ipob boys there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by Officialzito: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2022
Carry ur fake news and zuz out
Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by QuotaSystem: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Terrible. These ones might have joined in hailing the ungun known-men some months ago.

While some rascals are engrossed and gloating over recent northern insecurity challenges, they have forgotten their IPOB terrorists ridden region and the looming clash between Gov. Soludo/People of Anambra vs. IPOB terrorists loading for Monday April 4 when they try to enforce their banned sit-at-home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by Odin13: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2022
ESN SHOULD BE SENT TO BUSHES AND FOREST

Soon igbos go start brutalizing igbos .. meanwhile those online urchins will keep hyping and denying the reality while igboland burn

Me don’t care what’s happening in imo or abia or any other state
Soludo must wipe this fools out of Anambra State.
Especially those abakiliki monkeys

If Umahi can do .. in ebony and Simon Ekpa from Ebonyi State no fit cough.. Soludo should be more brutal

After God Na government

Make we see how they want start to kill igbos .. everyone go carry gun .. make igboland burn..

2 Likes

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by Odin13: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

You take a myopic person serious? Una get time o

The day esn and those thugs go cramp you.. you won’t be online to yarn gibberish again

1 Like

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by Conrod: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Lolz

Una never see something....

But wait it is not ESN/IPOB.

These are Fulani herdsmen who speaks Igbo and goes about torturing ndigbo in every community. These herdsmen now tortures the ndigbo and rolls them in the mud like pictures above..

Even the man donated 3 crates of beer to the Fulani herdsmen ( remember they are not IPOB/ESN) yet they are beating him.

Chaiiii......Fulani herdsmen ooooo.....lolz grin grin
SHUT UP, ....face your north that is in flames.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by oilykid(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

Soon igbos go start brutalizing igbos .. meanwhile those online urchins will keep hyping and denying the reality while igboland burn

If Umahi can do .. in ebony and Simon Ekpa from Ebonyi State no fit cough.. Soludo should be more brutal

After God Na government

Make we see how they want start to kill igbos .. everyone go carry gun .. make igboland burn..
It baffles me that some igbos are still denying the attrocities of this esn groups in igboland.. they are yet to arrest Amy Fulani herdsman in igboland..all they do is go around killing and intimidating igbos who disagrees with them..

3 Likes

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by colorsofrainbow: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2022
oilykid:

Lol, like you didn't know that some communities in imo and Anambra are being run by this IPOB guys, orlu and ihiala axis have been taking over by them and they pay dues to ipob boys there.

So this is what makes them ipob.
Why didn't call the train terrorists attack ipob since anything is now ipob.
I'm from Anambra and reside in Anambra and nothing like what you claimed is happening here in Southeast. Face your own region & your unique problems

1 Like

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by Sergio101(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2022
How credible is this news?? shocked
Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by oilykid(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

So this is what makes them ipob.
Why didn't call the terrorists attack ipob since anything is now ipob.
I'm from Anambra and reside in Anambra and nothing like what you claimed is happening here in Southeast. Face your own region & your unique problems
Ezi!! and who told you that I'm not igbo.you are in Anambra and you don't know what's happening there, you need to travel down to Lilu since you are in Anambra. Try those other border communities between ihiala and orsu. You and I know the truth but we choose to ignore it and pretend that everything is all right while evil is going on in those places.

3 Likes

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2022
AkalaJ:
Fake News. Nobody in that video is Igbo, they're all DSS and Fulani herdsmen in disguise. In fact, the video was shot in Borno. This post is fake news.

Yes it was cast and directed in borno as chukwudi receives the crate of beer in Imo

2 Likes

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by Bounceboune7: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

After God Na government

e b like say u don dey see road

Thank God u no mention Yoruba today

1 Like

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by okeysoninv: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2022
no difference between ipob and fulani bandits. yet some people want us to exonerate ipob from crime they are committing in South East.

3 Likes

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by colorsofrainbow: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2022
oilykid:

Ezi!! and who told you that I'm not igbo.you are in Anambra and you don't know what's happening there, you need to travel down to Lilu since you are in Anambra. Try those other border communities between ihiala and orsu. You and I know the truth but we choose to ignore it and pretend that everything is all right while evil is going on in those places.
Anu ofia!. Your pay masters aren't tired yet to have you spread propaganda against ipob.
Why not relocate the North where your pay masters are since Southeast isn't safe for you.
The truth I know is that ipob has no hand in any of the evil acts going on in Southeast. All stupid propaganda from ofcourse your Fulani paymasters. If you had a way to tag the train terrorists attack ipob,you would have done that.
You have NEVER condemned the Nigerian terrorist Army burning down innocent families houses and women's shops but na ipob dey give you problem in your imaginary world.
Any criminal that commits any crime now in Southeast is tagged ipob as if criminals weren't in existence before ipob emerged.
Anu mpama!

1 Like

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2022
oilykid:

Stop wasting your time on that Abakiliki boy.

Soon he will change another moniker and tell u he us from Asaba.

1 Like

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by oilykid(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
[s]
Anu ofia!. Your pay masters aren't tired yet to have you spread propaganda against ipob.
Why not relocate the North where your pay masters are since Southeast isn't safe for you.
The truth I know is that ipob has no hand in any of the evil acts going on in Southeast. All stupid propaganda from ofcourse your Fulani paymasters. If you had a way to tag the train terrorists attack ipob,you would have done that.
You have NEVER condemned the Nigerian terrorist Army burning down innocent families houses and women's shops but na ipob dey give you problem in your imaginary world.
Any criminal that commits any crime now in Southeast is tagged ipob as if criminals weren't in existence before ipob emerged.
Anu mpama![/s]
Just like the buhari supporters and defenders that have withnessed the effect of buhari's failures and buhari have happened to them, the samething will happen to you and your family who have been supporting Ipob madness. Ipob and ESN you so much support will happen to you and your family soonest. This is my prayers for you. You will feel the effects of loosing your loved ones to those thugs and cultists who have been armed.

1 Like

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by colorsofrainbow: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2022
oilykid:

Just like the buhari supporters and defenders that have withnessed the effect of buhari's failures and buhari have happened to them, the samething will happen to you and your family who have been supporting Ipob madness. Ipob and ESN you so much support will happen to you and your family soonest. This is my prayers for you. You will feel the effects of loosing your loved ones to those thugs and cultists who have been armed.

I support ipob 1000%
I don't support rascality and criminals being tagged ipob. The ipob I know is that of Nnamdi Kanu. Anyother state sponsored criminal perpetrating evil claiming ipob is on his own & should face the wrath of karma. I don't give a damn what you think.
You are now denying your support for terrorist Buhari. Ipob has suffered so much losses under terrorist Buhari administration even when unarmed in 2017 or so. Scores killed by NA at Nnamdi Kanu's resident unarmed and other similar occurrences. You were nowhere to be found to speak against such genocide.
Now you are here speaking trash about touts, criminals,idiots who are now on autopilot claiming to be ipob because Nnamdi Kanu is in detention.
If I ever support criminals dehumanising people,let that come to me but if you didn't speak up when scores and scores of ipob were killed unarmed by terrorist Buhari's government,may your family and generation suffer such fate in no time one way or the other.

Iseee!!

1 Like

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by colorsofrainbow: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by History555: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Anything to divert attention from kaduna is welcomed
Signed bmc zonal leader

1 Like

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by oilykid(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

[s]
I support ipob 1000%
I don't support rascality and criminals being tagged ipob. The ipob I know is that of Nnamdi Kanu. Anyother state sponsored criminal perpetrating evil claiming ipob is on his own & should face the wrath of karma. I don't give a damn what you think.
You are now denying your support for terrorist Buhari. Ipob has suffered so much losses under terrorist Buhari administration even when unarmed in 2017 or so. Scores killed by NA at Nnamdi Kanu's resident unarmed and other similar occurrences. You were nowhere to be found to speak against such genocide.
Now you are here speaking trash about touts, criminals,idiots who are now on autopilot claiming to be ipob because Nnamdi Kanu is in detention.
If I ever support criminals dehumanising people,let that come to me but if you didn't speak up when scores and scores of ipob were killed unarmed by terrorist Buhari's government,may your family and generation suffer such fate in no time one way or the other.

Iseee[/s]!!
What ever ipob have suffered in buharis hand should be directed to buhari not on innocent helpless igbos who have nothing against it. Go to Abuja and do your nonsense there and not in the east killing igbos while buhari and his family are safe. Take it to Abuja that's where buhari is, buhari is not in the east and doesn't care if we burn down the east down.

2 Likes

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by colorsofrainbow: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
oilykid:

What ever ipob have suffered in buharis hand should be directed to buhari not on innocent helpless igbos who have nothing against it. Go to Abuja and do your nonsense there and not in the east killing igbos while buhari and his family are safe. Take it to Abuja that's where buhari is, buhari is not in the east and doesn't care if we burn down the east down.

Tell that to the criminals parading themselves as ipob in Southeast.I repeat, if it's not Nnamdi Kanu's ipob,you are on your own whoever you decide to tag ipob. You are now shifting goalpost since you didn't speak up against the genocide against ipob who are Igbos but quick to tag any criminal ipob. We know your type.They will always claim to be Igbos whenever they want to be sentimental against Igbos. grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Biafra:Igbos Torturing Community Members In Imo State(video) by Sufferingboy(f): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2022
As an Igbo man,I know this video is fake,it was made by udele and his DSS people to tarnish image of Ipob.

God will judge udele1 for this fake video.I support Mazi Simeon ekpa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Achievements As Lagos State Governor / I Will Die If I Reveal The People That Sent Me . . . Vanguard / Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.