Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years (32915 Views)

"See What My Husband Turned Me Into": Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Mase2020g(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
No big deal,move on after all men do same to women

May such Happen to you

Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by MisterGrace: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
shocked
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Kingpin1000: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Shit has hit the ceiling

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by DCmonster: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lmao!
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by benalvino3: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Usop7:
Zhsv

If you will win why look for people to pay you? Refine your scam and try again.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Jollyjane4U: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
My ex did same to me, so kindly move on.
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Walexz02(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
How can you be compatible with a woman that command your wishes . She told you to abandon your dream of going out of the country and come stay with her in Lagos and you did ? You can never be compatible with her. Move on bro

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by geelite(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
money wey you for invest for bet9ja. you come use am train toto till you relocate to Lagos coz of toto and also rented shop for toto ... now, toto don waka grin grin grin grin grin buhari sabi something pass this one grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Mase2020g(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
May God help us
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by kenneth348: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sorry. Sorry man.
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Angelfrost(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Well... I can't even hate on this lady.

I grew up hearing you guys say: Don't hate the Player, hate the Game!

The game is what it is!!!

The man should have known better... In relationships, even marriage, expect the good and the bad! Don't go all in! Never invest everything in matters of the heart!

This is common sense 101!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mase2020g:

May such Happen to you

Amen
It can’t happen to me because I won’t ever be in a meaningless relationship without head or heading somewhere with meaningful steps taken, six months is enough and I quit after that.So What will you now say?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by PROPEACE: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
She doesn't owe you anything. She is not bound to marry you just because you got her a lousy shop. many men did more than that for their girlfriends and did not marry them and the sky did not fall. Your case will not be an exception. Come, have you ever given millions to your mother, dad or siblings? If not, it is thunder that will fire you! Freaking simp!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Positiveme2020: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
xpertoon:
2022 is gradually sliding towards its end.
Have you been thinking of how to make things happen financially?
Have you thought about how you could afford living the live you so want to?
Perhaps you have asked yourself, how can I make extra income online?
Do you want to learn about digital skills and you don't know how to start?
You need a passive income design and don't know how to go about it?
You want to convert your presence online to money?
Are you a student that needs to earn more money?
Permit me to tell you that if you really want to get rich today, apart from investing in real estate, the next place that could make you wealthy is the Internet.
Allow me to introduce you to a platfrom where you will learn digital skills and also convert these skills to making 6 figures monthly.
YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW?
CLICK ON THIS LINK AND INDICATE: https:///7DBigSam "I WANT TO EARN 6 FIGURES MONTHLY"
Hmmmmm, help yourself first.
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Honestfrend: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
I was heading towards that direction until my brain reset on it own.. I believe God rescued me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Well, it’s nothing new.
He’s not the first neither will he be the last.
We have had cases of men promising women marriage just to sleep with them for years only to turn around and marry someone else, we also have the gigolos who date rich women only to dump them for someone else.
Men and women have been breaking each other’s hearts for centuries.
He should move on.
Life is too short to start wailing over things like this.
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Bamzyriches451: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Damn!
The high rate of SIMPle men we have in this country is alarming, I'll advise you'll nairaland kings to goan start following shola on Twitter, you'll learn a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by West2019(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
kill her case finish
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Mase2020g(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
It can’t happen to me because I won’t ever be in a meaningless relationship without head or heading somewhere with meaningful steps taken, six months is enough and I quit after that.So What will you now say?

Everybody is no t like you, some are rational and others are not

I dated for five years, am getting married 7th may

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Mroshaprapra1: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sorry
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Algold: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Another mumu
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mase2020g:

Everybody is no t like you, some are rational and others are not

I dated for five years, am getting married 7th may
That yours came successful is not a guarantee that others will.
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Empiree: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Crafteck1:
She did nothing wrong, u were stupid, get over it, she got better offer, to other idiots who dont realise that what you do for a woman over 5 years, another man can giver her the money at once, in dollars, with his business card.... Enjoy d sex and know what you are doing

Note.. You can sue her to court for deception and leading you on but i doubt if you are man enough. You guys had no formal agreement but the informal agreement plus the fact that she kept collecting will be used against her...
For the imbecilesss that would say she gave her body, did she donate kidney? As per sex, it was dual engagement, not a transfer of anything.
As for the money and valuables, they moved from one party to another
this depends on jurisdiction. In some jurisdictions whatever you exchanged in a relationship is considered gifts. You can't get it back with exception of certain agreement btw the two such as loan.
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by tuzle(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
I can one even satisfy a woman self. U have money u still collect breakfast, don't have money fastest way to collect, u are ugly with money they still cheat, fine without money they cheat, fine with money they will still cheat. So what does a man want to do

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Franklinshaddy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
I didn't spend up to that on my woman but I made sure she gave me a baby when I noticed the demand keep piling up we are not together anymore cos she feels we are not compatible but I didn't regret it cos I have a baby of six years today

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Keniwit(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
You really Simp....

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by fmonigent(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
advanceDNA:
He ignored all the red flags...
There’s no how someone will be using for five years and you will not see signs you are just a client....

Pple, don’t let good sex cloud your judgement
Someone can spread legs for you and still not love you....

Maybe blinded by love
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Maverick777: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
bloody simpleton!
Iyaebe:
No big deal,move on after all men do same to women
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by bashuayi(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
fijiuba:
this level of simping is very appalling. The moment you understand that the more you try to make a woman happy the more you fool yourself cos the center of that happiness may be shifted by her some day . I've always learnt that I should put my self first in everything. You lost it the moment you became an emotional slave and and looked so desperate to keep her . That alone made her feel you don't deserve her ie. She's higher standard than you.

Bless you man

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / Scents Of Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.