Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years (32919 Views)

"See What My Husband Turned Me Into": Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by VULCAN(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
"What do we say to the god of Simps??"

"Not today"
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by auduadeniyi(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
This guy should be properly monitored if not he will commit succide of end up this girl life
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Bouncing2(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
This is preposterous!!.
You're a b!t*ch a$$ SIMP.

To knack u wotowoto de hungry me die.

Mumu man,,ya not compatible bla bla bla,,and you invested heavily on her while your younger siblings de suffer,,why u nor use slap redesign her face.....

Ya very stup!d together with that useless b!t*ch.

Damnit SIMPle man
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by CCC2(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Your sense was shared by ur village elders at birth.
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by AlexJustin(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
That's so disheartening. I know how you feel bro. I've been there before. I can only help by giving you this book "Mind games of a broken heart" it'll help you come out of your heartbreak and your girl come running back to you.

WhatsApp only 09012230766
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by paduzman: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lol, e dey happen, what an experience.
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by goldmatrix(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
You should not have invested so much on a property that you have not gotten a Certificate of Occupancy- C of O
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by OGwales(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
This one don allow Eve deceive am...
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Nonconformist00(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Love is not supposed to be this hard! If it is hard, know it ain't love

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by papamondico: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Playloaded:
According to the heartbroken man, his girlfriend said she can no longer continue the relationship because they are not compatible.

A heartbroken man has narrated how his girlfriend of five years called it quits after he spent millions of naira in getting a shop for her in Lagos.

According to the heartbroken man who shared his story with relationship coach, Joro Olomofin, his girlfriend said she can no longer continue the relationship because they are not compatible.

He Wrote,

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-shares-heartbreaking-experience-with-girlfriend-of-5-years/

My broda let me advice you, just handover this issue to God and let God fight for you. who knows if both of you start leaving together she might be a torn in your flesh and moreover she may not be a good wife to be. God will give you a wife that will give you peace and joy. life goes on

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Richie77: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Never inconvenient yourself to please the other gender that doesn't pity men.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Maximus85(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Playloaded:
According to the heartbroken man, his girlfriend said she can no longer continue the relationship because they are not compatible.

A heartbroken man has narrated how his girlfriend of five years called it quits after he spent millions of naira in getting a shop for her in Lagos.

According to the heartbroken man who shared his story with relationship coach, Joro Olomofin, his girlfriend said she can no longer continue the relationship because they are not compatible.

He Wrote,

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-shares-heartbreaking-experience-with-girlfriend-of-5-years/

Now, tell me why i shouldnt collect everything I've given her? She's compatible with my money and gift abi?
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by lomprico(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Women are scum
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by EtzAustine(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
It’s very easy for you’ll to come after him and say all sorts of mockery words, you feel like forgetting we all are humans living a life without a manual. Most times you don't have to spit shit if you are clueless or never walked in same shoes. Be strong time heals faster

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Johnsown1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
I think your just a simp. You changed your location because of a friend and you sacrificed your happiness in other to give her joy. I think your just stvpid
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by MadamOk(f): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
It is well, is not too late move on
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by truthCoder: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:
That man is a bloody fool grin grin
You invested 5m or more into everyone's property grin grin grin grin grin

That serves you right.....

Red-pillers dey come bash you once your topic reach fp grin grin

Those morons feminist won't come out now ooo.
Make I leave them like that

You evidently have never been in love or you have not been in a position to give 5m or both.

It can happen to any young person.

My advice to young men is this “never invest on any woman what you cannot count as beer money. “

Second advice is “a work-in-progress girl is a risk “. If the girl is still in school or still in the village, she is not yet a ready product

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Olumaeme: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
I think the problem with men is that, they think DOING EVERYTHING for a woman will make her stay.

The truth is that, a woman is likely to leave you when you do everything for her.

I think women are just wired that way, Unless those who have seen hell and have learnt from experience.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by jaxxy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
fijiuba:
this level of simping is very appalling. The moment you understand that the more you try to make a woman happy the more you fool yourself cos the center of that happiness may be shifted by her some day . I've always learnt that I should put my self first in everything. You lost it the moment you became an emotional slave and and looked so desperate to keep her . That alone made her feel you don't deserve her ie. She's higher standard than you.

She's not higher standard she's just an ingrate and a cunning player.
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Thomaslablancma: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
kingemaker:
Na mumu dey put woman/man matter for head.

You're only mandated to carry your wife/husband matter for head. He/she becomes yours after marriage. Wise up!!
even after marriage can still leave you OD3..
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by jericco1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Omo this is disheartening.
Dude kept his brain in a worm hole.
Well at least once bitten twice shy
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by yemi1504: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Playloaded:

He Wrote,

You are not compatible but his money is compatible with you abi? That gender never seizes to amaze!
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by advanceDNA: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Olumaeme:
I think the problem with men is that, they think DOING EVERYTHING for a woman will make her stay.

The truth is that, a woman is likely to leave you when you do everything for her.

I think women are just wired that way, Unless those who have seen hell and have learnt from experience.

If men don’t do... you women will say he’s selfish that he wants to be having sex for free..

If a man does all he can.. you will still say he’s trying to buy your love...

A man that genuinely wants a future with a woman can spend like she’s his wife already because he’ll be thinking it’s all for the good when they become one family...

But at the end of the day... some women are just thieves...they came to take and leave

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Thomasmast20221(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin shocked
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
No big deal,move on after all men do same to women

I totally agree with this. But what baffles me is if the tables were turned you wont say this. Instead you'll be screaming men are scum...
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Sanctecosma(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lol. Some lessons are better learnt the hard way. OP kpele.

All I see now is another potential red-pill convert. grin grin
Welcome to the brotherhood bro! cheesy
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Goldbw122(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Playloaded:

He Wrote,

Well this is a hard lesson learnt, next time you will let the girl give birth and make a home.. and don't tease girls with your money they don't need it..

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by alyarmouk(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
U never see anything
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Cousin9999: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
She clearly used him from the beginning.

I hope he can heal and not let this woman ruin him.
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by simpleseyi: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yes, you are nor compatible. A dummy like you should go and marry any Lady that is suffering from down syndrome. I an NIR sure the OP isn't a mentally deformed nincompoop.
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by LaJoe2: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
When would men learn, you only spend the money you can forfeit on women without feeling any loss. Especially women.

Right now, the money i can spend and forfeit on a woman without feeling anything is to take her to an Amala Joint to eat Amala and Gbegiri, max I'll spend on us both is 2k, if we need to hangout. Anything higher than that, i spend on myself or my loved ones or on the poor and needy.

And pls learn to say NO, that word doesn't bite. No, this is what i can afford or i just don't want to waste my money but you really owe no one any explanation though...if she leaves, then you would have been grateful for not getting into the situation your currently in.
Be true to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Bbbw: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Never spend on a whorre to woo her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.