Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

When Your Family Thinks You Are Lazy. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Your Family Thinks You Are Lazy. (263 Views)

A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy / Science Says Being Lazy Is A Sign Of Intelligence / 10 Ways To Look Busy In The Office: The Gospel Of Lazy Bones. A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Family Thinks You Are Lazy. by ucheemmadu18(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
literally this is one of the worst feeling especially when u know how hard ur trying. And not even just family,other people will say it too even if it's not directly "ur lazy" maybe they'll comment about how low your grades are or how you're not doing well at work. f*cking exhausting. Family treats u like u haven’t been trying only complaing about you but never check on you.

Functioning in the world is one thing. Functioning in the world while you're fighting your own mind every single day and adding having to manage that struggle on top of daily activities and a schedule is a unique difficulty that I hope no one ever experiences.

Why didn't you get a job yet?"
"I'm trying"
"When? When have you tried?"
"All I see is you lying on your room all the time"

I've told them countless times it's hard for me. They go "what? What is hard? Aren't you given shelter and all necessities? Then what's hard?"

We may seem "lazy" to our families and other people; but in reality we're having to work harder than they are to even function, and they'll never be able to understand how or why.
Re: When Your Family Thinks You Are Lazy. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Learn A Language Today!!! / Taken down / Top 6 Countries To Work Abroad To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.