Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US (33858 Views)

See the $1.5 Billion Lagos Deep Sea Port (Video) / Nigeria Approves $11.2 Billion Lagos – Calabar High Speed Rail Line / Lagos Will Be WORLD'S BIGGEST CITY By 2090s With 88 Million People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
litaninja:
Now's who's making assumptions? Whom or what do you assume I am?

Certainly someone who considers US Visa the holy grail of life and think others are like him to be paying visa fees at the consulate in Nigeria chasing entry into USA. Shior.
Re: ₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US by fregeneh(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Latakia:
Consulate is where they issue Visa, the head of a consulate office is called consul. The consul work is also to protect the interest of their citizens in a foreign country where they reside. They also carry out commercial activities between their country and the host country. There are some embassies that have their consulate office within the embassy. An embassy is a building where the Ambassador or Charge D'affaire of a foreign country operate from. Ambassador doesn't issue Visa. U can do more research on your own.

OK thanks
Re: ₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US by caracas: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
itaewon:

lol your drug lord obi cubana will clean shoe for sijumoto and as for emoney will be Davido body.

talk less of oba otudeko will buy all poverty stricken alaigbo and turn it to poultry.

not to mention omoluabi real billionaire in dollars that no ibo dead or alive will be in their level.
Lol
Davido Was still suckling breast when E money became a billionaire, say Davido get money no b for where E MONEY dey. As a matter of fact no yoruba alive today in the entertainment industry is worthy enough to untie the shoes of E MONEY ……I don’t want to go deep cos if I do ,you fit hang yourself cos of jealousy for the great Ndigbos
Re: ₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US by sonofelizabeth(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Transcriber:
lol. Sometimes you need to look at the brain of a woman. That one's own is empty.

Haaa...uncle! It's all love and good vibes here. Biko, say no to vawulence grin
Re: ₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US by litaninja(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
LOL. Wait fess, if i dey pursue visa, na the u.s. visa of all places i go pursue? I certainly wasn't wrong about the walnut size of yor brain.

Dapinski:

Certainly someone who considers US Visa the holy grail of life and think others are like him to be paying visa fees at the consulate in Nigeria chasing entry into USA. Shior.

Re: ₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
litaninja:
LOL. Wait fess, if i dey pursue visa, na the u.s. visa of all places i go pursue? I certainly wasn't wrong about the walnut size of yor brain.

Get lost. Dummy.
Re: ₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US by litaninja(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Sorry ehn.
Dapinski:

Get lost. Dummy.
Re: ₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US by Kfed4ril(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
We also have to thank ibos for underdeveloping their region at the expense of others. Also to thank them for being the poorest in Southern Nigeria. Special thanks to ibos being officially a 3rd class in their own country.

What a wonderful tribe!

Lol
Igbo’s are the poorest
I laugh
Re: ₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US by Horus(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
World’s largest consulate in Lagos?, but why? There is an ulterior motive
Re: ₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US by PDPGuy: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
aariwa:
Not true .Their funding doesn’t come from US government but from visa applications from Nigerians like you.Imagine more than $500m for single building raised without sweat you can imagine what other corporations and foreign businesses make daily in millions of dollars from Nigeria

Most of the funding is from the US treasury as authorized by Congress
Re: ₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US by Transcriber: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
sonofelizabeth:

Haaa...uncle! It's all love and good vibes here. Biko, say no to vawulence grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady / Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.