Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,502 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay (19045 Views)

Linking NIN To SIM: Matters Arising / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / What Happens To Sim Numbers Of Deceased People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by greatiyk4u(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

What will Nigerians benefit from the linking?

Identities verifications

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by BJanta: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
HonNL:
Previous Threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/6827963/fg-extends-nin-sim-verification-deadline#107199632

https://www.nairaland.com/6917901/fg-extends-nin-sim-verification-deadline#108960338

SOURCE

SOURCE

We don’t need your extension , all reasonable people have done theirs.You extended it so that your bandits may do more ' business ' before it would become inexcusable for you to keep on extending it.
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Benrosaria(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
All good!!! time to shut us down completely and install the old barbaric cannibalism amongst us. Government is a dead thing
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
I don send NIN tire to link my Airtel simcard, e still never link. Airtel will still be telling me that my number will soon be blocked
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by lexy2014: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Identities verifications

how does that benefit nigerians?
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by BJanta: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
HonNL:
Previous Threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/6827963/fg-extends-nin-sim-verification-deadline#107199632

https://www.nairaland.com/6917901/fg-extends-nin-sim-verification-deadline#108960338

SOURCE

SOURCE

Can you see ,the minister, Patani - bandit, NCC chairman, Dambatta - bandit, the NIMC ceo, Aliyu - a bandit. All bandits - no Southerner, no Christian. Sooner or a later, there'll be a bloody revolution in this country against this Hausa/Fulani hegemony. No doubt.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
All these things are nonsense! When I was around; I had this SIM card from one network, got it registered by myself and one day I ran into small problem "I needed PUK "of the sim. I called customer service, told them my name; trouble starts, told them when I bought the sim, and other details but it all failed on a dead ears. They said the SIM is not mine and it bears someone name and details; that one man bearing one Alamajiri name is the owner. Na so I take bow.. You no go ever use SIM card and Nin catch the Zoo smart thieves. They're number one in the earth!
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by kingyakos: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
NCC boss North
NIMC boss North
Pantami North....these people just keep being suspicious
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by JayJayA9(m): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
This clueless government should leave us alone oo.. We have so much to worry about, no bi linking sims be our problem.Afterall, the main purpose was to tracked the terrorists and bandits.. Have they achieved that yet? Are they not still bombing, attacking and killing the innocent Nigerians? Smhhh!
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by NairaMaster1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:
But despite the linkage, it hasn't stopped or reduce incidences of banditry, kidnapping and payment of ransom's.

So what's the whole point ?

Those ones are their brothers.
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by GEJDHERO: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dialpad:
You can get an international passport without NIN in many states for example Ogun, Osun ...

Hopefully by the time Buhari is out the crazy policy will be outdated

Fat lie.... Passport is federal control is not a question is state thing... everything has been inputed in d system .If you don't have NIN u cannot apply for passport

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by GEJDHERO: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
I don send NIN tire to link my Airtel simcard, e still never link. Airtel will still be telling me that my number will soon be blocked
Download the Nimc app from playstore for eàsy linkage

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Ray07(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Igbofam:

Once the deadline is up, all those who have not been linked would be disconnected from the network.

This would cut off communication for bandits and the likes of them who have not linked.

Once they want to get comms back then they link and their real names and info would be available to the FG so once a number is tracked it is easy to get the face and name attached to it for an easy WANTED signal to be given out with same full details.

Same way the FBI does
Do you know satellite phones exit . . . I ain't linking shit.
You and fu cked up government can do your worse. angry
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Dialpad: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please do not say what you are not sure of, you can get a Nigerian passport without NIN at certain states....

GEJDHERO:
Fat lie.... Passport is federal control is not a question is state thing... everything has been inputed in d system .If you don't have NIN u cannot apply for passport
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by UltimateCSH(m): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lamba cheesy

Wait oooh, shey na sim and nin ona wah take know who de blow train Wey ona borrow money from China take buy?

All of ona for government are a mumu man and wowo women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Prisco4luv(m): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Despite all, the bandits are still commiting crimes
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by CaptainFM1: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2022
Dollarremix:
Make I hear say I do dat nonsense

How do you get your data and internet services if you don't link your network?

You must be getting access to some free wifi network somehow.
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by tjcare4u2005(m): 1:02am On Apr 01, 2022
NIM that even the foreign national are getting for free. Nigeria wake up. Ire ooo
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by dappydozzy(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Camelot65:
This one still dey? I can't even remember when I linked my SIMs sef.

You can't see advantages until everyone SIM is linked to NIN, until everyone is linked you won't see the impact.
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by GEJDHERO: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Dialpad:
Please do not say what you are not sure of, you can get a Nigerian passport without NIN at certain states....

It's not true
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by MARYIAN(f): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Link this link that for what exactly? undecided
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Dollarremix(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
CaptainFM1:

How do you get your data and internet services if you don't link your network?

You must be getting access to some free wifi network somehow.
No be only free wi-fi.
You think say I be you? Na my normal data I dey use
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by CaptainFM1: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dollarremix:

No be only free wi-fi.
You think say I be you? Na my normal data I dey use

Don't get me wrong. So, for your normal data, don't you link NIN with that Network?

I'm just wondering how anyone could get access to internet now by side-stepping NIN palaver. If it's possible, please fill me in.
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Yemmysworld91: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dialpad:
You can get an international passport without NIN in many states for example Ogun, Osun ...

Hopefully by the time Buhari is out the crazy policy will be outdated

Funny you, the same passport I personally run in this Ogun state. You don't know my profession so let's leave it there. And nin was a pdp policy not apc that has come to stay. Know this and have peace
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Dialpad: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
I will post an officer's number here .... ask him if you can get it without NIN... double sure of ogun state

Yemmysworld91:

Funny you, the same passport I personally run in this Ogun state. You don't know my profession so let's leave it there. And nin was a pdp policy not apc that has come to stay. Know this and have peace
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Yemmysworld91: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dialpad:
I will post an officer's number here .... ask him if you can get it without NIN... double sure of ogun state

Funny you... Abeg don't put the person in trouble. He probably is bypassing things and if he's caught ehn. I rest my case
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Dialpad: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
YOU DO NOT NEED NIN in certain states in Nigeria to get a passport

Yemmysworld91:

Funny you... Abeg don't put the person in trouble. He probably is bypassing things and if he's caught ehn. I rest my case
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Reeb2244: 8:27am On Apr 03, 2022
mokt:
Block all unlinked Sims already then let the linking process continue for whoever wants it connected
How does not linking affecting you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP - BB Model Numbers & Difference Between Bold 6 And Bold 5 / I Regreted Buying Etisalat Huawei Gaga Phone / NIN: Network Operators To Be Enrolment Agents For NIMC, Says ALTON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.