Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

My Diary❤️... Initiation phase - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Diary❤️... Initiation phase (868 Views)

Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] / Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists / My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please please and please everything I'm going to be writing here is true❤️(I don't care if you believe me or not. That's your problem!
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by Coronavirus123: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Una don start again

1 Like

Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by EmptyGarden(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tales.
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Okay,so my mom is currently in the UK
While m dad is here in Nigeria
They were both professors in Uniben where I'm currently schooling until my mum left

Now she's being trying to talk me into joining her so called "fraternity"

I tried asking my dad this morning but I was so so scared of what he'll say to me

I'm so so scared of all these because these people are very very very secretive and judgemental

They can't talk about what they do there..... And I hate it for being so secretive even though I know it's respected worldwide just like the Illuminati (cos the Freemasons are a branch of this secretive organization)

I've never spoken to anyone about this before(whether publicly or privately)

Ever since I found out about my parents being part of these people I was so so angry with myself for coming to this world through my mum

I've read enough about this people to at least get an idea of what they are up to......
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by Ocholu: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Space booked.
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Okay
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by Alaefulu(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Make we join am together, tell your parent say you get another member
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by Chaos14: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
PLEASE POST THE NEXT PARTPLEASE POST THE NEXT PARTPLEASE POST THE NEXT PART
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by toujurs: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ode
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
toujurs:
Ode
undecided Meaning??
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hey Diary,

Kind of missed you..... it's being a cold lonely week without writing to you
I'm currently in the UK now with my mum(cos I want her to be happy) and at least I know she wants the best for me

A week after I wrote here about how scared I was,I was later invited to the Uk by my Mum
Since FG has decided to stop paying lecturers because of the ASUU strike it has shown how rotten our educational system has become

So right now I'm Currently preparing for my initiation in London(don't know what to expect)but I think I have an idea at least probably

I hope I don't become too scared and anxious
I've being staying indoors these past few days,no time to come online
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by Chaos14: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Hey Diary,

I'm currently in the UK now with my mum(cos I want her to be happy) and at least I know she wants the best for me

A week after I wrote here about how scared I was,I was later invited to the Uk by my Mum

Currently preparing for my initiation

Just decided to come on here to update you.....Love ya(Wish me well on my initiation day)
Remember me when you become rich or famous
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hey Diary
One more thing,I talked to Dad last night and he spoke to me about the horrible state of living in Nigeria which I am quite aware of.... it's so so annoying to see all these happen to my lovely country..... that's why this thing called "revolution" keeps popping into my head......Anyways I'm neither for the APC nor the PDP or whatever party(cos they can all go to hell for all I deem fit or care)

They want no progress for the country
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by zabimaru: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Hey Diary,

Since FG has decided to stop paying lecturers because of the ASUU strike it has shown how rotten our educational system has become

So right now I'm Currently preparing for my initiation in London(don't know what to expect)but I think I have an idea at least probably

Life is in stages. Try talking to your mum about this "initiation", it might not be as extreme and terrible as it sounds.
If it turns out that it's some sort of cult related fetish ceremony, you should be able to say NO. You have your life to live, no one should make this level of mistake for you because you'll pay for it alone.
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
OK,
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by Hacks4dummies: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Be like op don kpai sad
Re: My Diary❤️... Initiation phase by Chaos14: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Be like op don kpai sad
My girlfriend is very alive

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Husband Had Affair But It’s Me She’s Angry With - I Knew About It.. / I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) / Sock puppets And Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.