Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job (32463 Views)

Today, I Quit Gambling!!! / Learn A High Paying Skill And Say Bye Bye To Sapa / Victoria Police Job Recruitment 2020 – Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by SmartPolician: 4:07am On Apr 01, 2022
LordLugard1

Nwanne, take down the letter. It's not necessary. You have made your point in the post and have taken a brave step too.

How can a country treat its security operatives this way and not expect them to be corrupt? TBH, Buhari was a big disappointment!

I think you should consider returning to your former company if you still know people there.
Find out if they have an opening for you.
Better still, start applying for jobs online.

What you had before wasn't a job; it was an unsafe, corruption-embellished modern slavery with no dignity. You don't need that. God is your strength.

3 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by superCleanworks(m): 4:16am On Apr 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
How were u making 5000 a day from warehouse? Was it through salaries or commission ?

you are looking at it through the eyes of a salary earner.
salaries or commission... grin

8 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Akponmfet: 4:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Channel54:

speak english? have you listened to him speak before? you are just fuulish.You hate the truth and will be buried with lies.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Akponmfet: 4:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Why are Biafrans so uneducated?
Just look at your spelling, it's terrible. Please go back to school instead of doing armed robbery.
Ewu Biafra.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by APOPTOSIS: 5:39am On Apr 01, 2022
What a vexation!
He will make more if he's hardworking.
Xcept he wants to dispossess citizens of dia valuables as a policeofficer
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Adiob200(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2022
LordLugard1:
Today I tender My Resignation From The Nigeria Police

My name is pc Ukwu Chiemezie. I was enlisted into the Nigeria Police on the 1/2/2018, prior to joining the Nigeria Police I was working at a warehouse in Lagos earning at least N5000 a day but for the sake of my future I decided to apply to be recruited into the Nigeria Police Force.
After all the screening exercises I was enlisted and to move to training college within a week. We had 6 months training after that we pass out and I was posted to Anambra State. I started working in Anambra without accomodation. I had to took a N60,000 loan from my brother to rent a one room apartment.
I worked for 4 months before we were paid together with the areas.
Federal Government paid me N45,000 monthly so I was paid N180,000 for the four months.Out of this I paid my brother the loan of N50,000 I got from him. I used the rest to purchase furniture for the room.
Do you believe that since that first payment I have not been able to buy anything again?
Monthly salary of N45,000 is equal to a daily salary of N1500
Out of the N1500 since l am at work most of the time, I worked 12hours everyday. There are some officers that work for 24hours. So because of this I eat outside most of the time.
A plate of food is N400 times 3 square meals is N1200 and the remaining N300 is what I used for transportation.
That's how I spent the daily N1500 Federal Government is paying me. Nothing remain to buy drink like other Nigerians, nothing to buy uniform as we are not being given. Nothing to save. Or even for hospital if I am sick, not to talk of assisting my family and friends.
I was doing better when I was working in a warehouse earning N5000 daily or more occasionally.

Nigerian Police is the worst paid security organisation in the whole of Africa with little or no pension.
As I'm writing now I'm owning my landlord 2 years rent. Where will I get the money?
You can only survive in the police force through corruption. If you refused to be corrupt you will pass through financial hell.
The government had left police on the mercy of corruption.
Every police officer in Nigeria is on psychological strike.
There can never be a better security in Nigeria with this treatment mated out to them.

I had three option and I have chosen one

Option 1
To be corrupt so as to be able to meet up my financial obligations

Option 2
To be attached to a politician so as to become his/her house boy in other to get tokens from them

Option 3
To resign from the work.

I have taken option 3 and have said bye bye to a job that I cannot pay my house rent or go to the hospital if I am sick.
..I don't know how sane person will apply for police recruit, and get killed because of 45k

3 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by amaben2020(m): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2022
Kestolove:
e pain am.. grin

Boring undecided, senseless being like you

4 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by amunkita(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Wow!!! Morrow we would want the police to be magicians in crime detecting..

CrazyMan, mukina2 and lalasticlala do the needful...
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Georgekyrian(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Please wait till 2023.. Tinubu is coming. He will settle all that. OK?

EWI
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Emmanuel909090: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Best option taken.
Congratulations.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by sunnx(f): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2022
That's how it is in Nigeria security palace, they don't pay public servants well and you're expecting the best of them.

If you are a government security personnel in Nigeria, you are at God Mercy or you indulge in corruption or illegal doings of making money see the end of DCP Abba Kyari...

I love the PC courageous in resigning, female police officers in is ranks and files begs for money on the road and those in office indulge themselves in prostitutions to senior police officers and unto civilians to survive.

I tell you all, that at every level of Protection of lives and property in Nigeria, Security is not recognised and honoured like polithieficians...even in some private sectors same challenges falls on Security as someone somewhere eating up these people glory.

6 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Knows12(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Akponmfet:
You joined the Nigerian police and you can't even speak English?
Stupid Biafran.
u be mumu aswear

3 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by BabalawoPikin(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2022
prodigyme:

Thunder fire your and your criminal aspirant.
is thunder your father or your servant? I am a Nigerian like you. I can decide to support who so ever I wish to support. Why are you sending thunder to me cux I am supporting the jagaban of naija politics? Who's is your holy aspirant since mine in a criminal. Please respect yourself

2 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by BabalawoPikin(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Georgekyrian:

EWI
ewi means bush meat.. A very delicious animal when you use it to cook egusi soup. How does that link up with the post? Or you sell ewi? Jagaban will buy a lot from you when we want to celebrate the awaiting victory to aso rock. Preach jagaban to all your ewi sellers association. Tinubu is coming

4 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
This your signature na Billionaire Signature.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by organicfoods(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Policing is losing appeal.

Famine is starring us on the face and the best way out is Urban Farming.

With Urban Farming or gardening you can grow foods anywhere there is space or water. It requires little efforts. Check the YouTube video the right inspirations.

If you are already a practicing farmers and tired of using dangerous chemicals on your farm, here is an effective Organic solution to help out.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486295/effective-organic-pesticides-fungicides-against

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG97P6u-UH0
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Better.na armu robber full police now.i fukking hate them angry

2 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by EBEk101(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
U donmeanit
So you mean you don’t want to serve you father’s land again ?
You should be Banished from this land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by KingOfTheDamned: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
LordLugard1:

My name is pc Ukwu Chiemezie. I was enlisted into the Nigeria Police on the 1/2/2018, prior to joining the Nigeria Police I was working at a warehouse in Lagos earning at least N5000 a day but for the sake of my future I decided to apply to be recruited into the Nigeria Police Force.
After all the screening exercises I was enlisted and to move to training college within a week. We had 6 months training after that we pass out and I was posted to Anambra State. I started working in Anambra without accomodation. I had to took a N60,000 loan from my brother to rent a one room apartment.
Federal Government paid me N45,000 monthly so I was paid N180,000 for the four months.Out of this I paid my brother the loan of N50,000 I got from him. I used the rest to purchase furniture for the room.
Do you believe that since that first payment I have not been able to buy anything again?
Out of the N1500 since l am at work most of the time, I worked 12hours everyday. There are some officers that work for 24hours. So because of this I eat outside most of the time.
A plate of food is N400 times 3 square meals is N1200 and the remaining N300 is what I used for transportation.
That's how I spent the daily N1500 Federal Government is paying me. Nothing remain to buy drink like other Nigerians, nothing to buy uniform as we are not being given. Nothing to save. Or even for hospital if I am sick, not to talk of assisting my family and friends.
I was doing better when I was working in a warehouse earning N5000 daily or more occasionally.

Nigerian Police is the worst paid security organisation in the whole of Africa with little or no pension.
As I'm writing now I'm owning my landlord 2 years rent. Where will I get the money?
You can only survive in the police force through corruption. If you refused to be corrupt you will pass through financial hell.
There can never be a better security in Nigeria with this treatment mated out to them.

Option 1

Option 2
To be attached to a politician so as to become his/her house boy in other to get tokens from them

Option 3
To resign from the work.

I have taken option 3 and have said bye bye to a job that I cannot pay my house rent or go to the hospital if I am sick.

You write up is totally different from the scanned letter
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by flokii: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is a good citizen who chose to opt out than soil his hands and become corrupt like many others in the force including some of the ogas..

It's stories like this that make me wonder how people like Kyari were able to go balling, to the extent of having billions in their account. Govt. should look into this Police issue abeg. ASUU sef still dey on protest.

3 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by 24brains(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
The fear of IPOB is the begining of wisdom for 9ja police force. hahahaha... op value him life. lol
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by shantti(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kestolove:
You can now go nd join esn or ebubiagwu...they pay better

R u trying to be funny or what. U r not funny, rest

3 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Akharmony: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
You be odogwu. . The truth is that an ordinary nigerian police officer is under funded and it is obvious no one cares for there livelihood. . I swear Buhari wey suppose fight for this officer and men really Bleep up gan. . . And posterity will jugde them all
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Sergio101(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kestolove:

why this Comment??
Have a conscience nah
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by AlphaStyles(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
It takes the grace of God to survive in this country
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by newoffer: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
You must be on dry fasting to think Tinubu will any magic or wonder.
BabalawoPikin:
Please wait till 2023.. Tinubu is coming. He will settle all that. OK?

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by alizma: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
LordLugard1:

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3
To resign from the work.

Respect for you sir. Thanks for the period you devoted your time to protect us while we go about our businesses. I pray that God opens doors of blessings to you from now on. Amen. Success brother from another tribe.
I hope they will read this with love and deep understanding to do the needful.
Going through your post, I can see that you have a bright future.

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Karleb(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
...and we have people who are married on #50k monthly and won't stop breeding.

grin
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kestolove:

You are so hopeless; the rot of our society.

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Harni(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Akponmfet:
You joined the Nigerian police and you can't even speak English?
No wonder our police force is so messed up.
Stupid Biafran.

Oga wey Sabi better English, we hail you o.... Check yourself...
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Pauladex(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
ablejesus26:

You are such a pathetic mòron whose life and existance only depends on doing tribal gbasgbos on nairaland �
The day nairaland puts an end to indulging tribal banters,na that day you go finally sell this phone wey you thief buy snipper end this rubbish wey you call life.
Others are destined to be something in life,your own destiny is to do Igbo dis,Igbo dat and tribal gbasgbos on nairaland �
Chia your future no bright at all bcus this kind destiny wey you carry come this life no just make sense at all.�
Your head no just try for you ooo
You for kuku kill am, ah you fire a double barrel.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos / Is This Legal Precedence In The Firdaus' Hijab And Nigerian Law School Incident? / Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.