Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job (32519 Views)

Today, I Quit Gambling!!! / Learn A High Paying Skill And Say Bye Bye To Sapa / Victoria Police Job Recruitment 2020 – Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Peebaby93: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Truth is this guy doesn't know how to save.you collect 45k and you are buying food 3times a day?are you okay? What happens to you buying your food stuffs and cooking at home,put it in a flask and take it to work.

So you want to tell me that those people that have families that also collect that said amount,their cases are different?

When you don't plan your life this is what you get.

In this present day nigeria, everyone learns to manage

Now you have resigned,let me see where you will get a job

2 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by ginggerxy: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
How were u making 5000 a day from warehouse? Was it through salaries or commission ?
the Op is impersonating the Officer that resigned you can go through his previous posts.

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Paretomaster1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
LordLugard1:
Today I tender My Resignation From The Nigeria Police

My name is pc Ukwu Chiemezie. I was enlisted into the Nigeria Police on the 1/2/2018, prior to joining the Nigeria Police I was working at a warehouse in Lagos earning at least N5000 a day but for the sake of my future I decided to apply to be recruited into the Nigeria Police Force.
After all the screening exercises I was enlisted and to move to training college within a week. We had 6 months training after that we pass out and I was posted to Anambra State. I started working in Anambra without accomodation. I had to took a N60,000 loan from my brother to rent a one room apartment.
I worked for 4 months before we were paid together with the areas.
Federal Government paid me N45,000 monthly so I was paid N180,000 for the four months.Out of this I paid my brother the loan of N50,000 I got from him. I used the rest to purchase furniture for the room.
Do you believe that since that first payment I have not been able to buy anything again?
Monthly salary of N45,000 is equal to a daily salary of N1500
Out of the N1500 since l am at work most of the time, I worked 12hours everyday. There are some officers that work for 24hours. So because of this I eat outside most of the time.
A plate of food is N400 times 3 square meals is N1200 and the remaining N300 is what I used for transportation.
That's how I spent the daily N1500 Federal Government is paying me. Nothing remain to buy drink like other Nigerians, nothing to buy uniform as we are not being given. Nothing to save. Or even for hospital if I am sick, not to talk of assisting my family and friends.
I was doing better when I was working in a warehouse earning N5000 daily or more occasionally.

Nigerian Police is the worst paid security organisation in the whole of Africa with little or no pension.
As I'm writing now I'm owning my landlord 2 years rent. Where will I get the money?
You can only survive in the police force through corruption. If you refused to be corrupt you will pass through financial hell.
The government had left police on the mercy of corruption.
Every police officer in Nigeria is on psychological strike.
There can never be a better security in Nigeria with this treatment mated out to them.

I had three option and I have chosen one

Option 1
To be corrupt so as to be able to meet up my financial obligations

Option 2
To be attached to a politician so as to become his/her house boy in other to get tokens from them

Option 3
To resign from the work.

I have taken option 3 and have said bye bye to a job that I cannot pay my house rent or go to the hospital if I am sick.

Swear you no dey collect Roger ,harass civilians or involve in shady deal...
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by sobastical: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kestolove:
You can now go nd join esn or ebubiagwu...they pay better

You just sound so STUP!d

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by ibechris(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Police is not a job just say,God saved me from this uniform thing.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Administration1: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
ablejesus26:

You are such a pathetic mòron whose life and existance only depends on doing tribal gbasgbos on nairaland �
The day nairaland puts an end to indulging tribal banters,na that day you go finally sell this phone wey you thief buy snipper end this rubbish wey you call life.
Others are destined to be something in life,your own destiny is to do Igbo dis,Igbo dat and tribal gbasgbos on nairaland �
Chia your future no bright at all bcus this kind destiny wey you carry come this life no just make sense at all.�
Your head no just try for you ooo

Oboy find me this evening make we share beer together, even if na one bottle we go share am

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by michael132(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
That's a prove to let u know policemen are wicked..yet there oppress person that is hustling that cannot even feed 1200 per day .....
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Sijo01(f): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is pathetic embarassed
Op, you did the right thing.

I see many Policemen/women taking this route.

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Born2Breed(f): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kestolove:
e pain am.. grin

I doubt if he is pained. It only shows how your brain is not different from that of a cockroach.

2 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by JADESOLA15: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
My issue with you guys is this, before you joined police you knew the salaries. So what motivated you to join in the first place? I hate it when you knew what you what getting yourself into and you turned around to complain.

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by jimzy4u(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Good for you bro. My immediate elder brother died while on duty in Imo State about a year ago. Till today, no official statement to the family by Nigerian Police regarding his death, no sort of compensation has been paid to his wife and children. Pls leave while you still can, I believe God will provide something better for you.

7 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
grin cheesy grin

Realist12:
If you worked at the ware houses in Lagos too , you can make more than that from menial labour . Depending on your strength. A day job can send you to coma tho .

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by ufotunang: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
With this hard and bad economy where the prices of food stuffs, goods and services are very expensive... that is why police men
disturb and demand for bribe on the road...and their job is risky many policemen have died in active service been attacked by criminal ... they should also be collecting hazard allowance but senators are collecting harzard allowance of 1 million monthly
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by ufotunang: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
jimzy4u:
Good for you bro. My immediate elder brother died while on duty in Imo State about a year ago. Till today, no official statement to the family by Nigerian Police regarding his death, no sort of compensation has been paid to his wife and children. Pls leave while you still can and I believe God will provide something better for you.
.., policemen are treated badly by the federal government ..it's only the inspector general of police and those top executive police officers that are well paid
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Jagaban79: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mr Man, u that speaks good english where are u today? Foolish man! How does speaking english connected to his story. Stupid man go and teach bubu how to english, stupid aboki.

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by raybaba97(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
ablejesus26:

You are such a pathetic mòron whose life and existance only depends on doing tribal gbasgbos on nairaland �
The day nairaland puts an end to indulging tribal banters,na that day you go finally sell this phonewey you thief buy snipper end this rubbish wey you call life.
Others are destined to be something in life,your own destiny is to do Igbo dis,Igbo dat and tribal gbasgbos on nairaland �
Chia your future no bright at all bcus this kind destiny wey you carry come this life no just make sense at all.�

Sorry about that, some people are just disgusting
Please ignore him

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Realists:

Well, 45000 is a poor pay, but 90% of private schools Teachers earn less than that.

Nigeria means Depression & Disaster.....
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by raybaba97(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Akponmfet:
You joined the Nigerian police and you can't even speak English?
No wonder our police force is so messed up.
Stupid Biafran.

If you don't have anything reasonable to add to this conversation, please STFU

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by n3xt(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
LordLugard1:

My name is pc Ukwu Chiemezie. I was enlisted into the Nigeria Police on the 1/2/2018, prior to joining the Nigeria Police I was working at a warehouse in Lagos earning at least N5000 a day but for the sake of my future I decided to apply to be recruited into the Nigeria Police Force.
After all the screening exercises I was enlisted and to move to training college within a week. We had 6 months training after that we pass out and I was posted to Anambra State. I started working in Anambra without accomodation. I had to took a N60,000 loan from my brother to rent a one room apartment.
Federal Government paid me N45,000 monthly so I was paid N180,000 for the four months.Out of this I paid my brother the loan of N50,000 I got from him. I used the rest to purchase furniture for the room.
Do you believe that since that first payment I have not been able to buy anything again?
Out of the N1500 since l am at work most of the time, I worked 12hours everyday. There are some officers that work for 24hours. So because of this I eat outside most of the time.
A plate of food is N400 times 3 square meals is N1200 and the remaining N300 is what I used for transportation.
That's how I spent the daily N1500 Federal Government is paying me. Nothing remain to buy drink like other Nigerians, nothing to buy uniform as we are not being given. Nothing to save. Or even for hospital if I am sick, not to talk of assisting my family and friends.
I was doing better when I was working in a warehouse earning N5000 daily or more occasionally.

Nigerian Police is the worst paid security organisation in the whole of Africa with little or no pension.
As I'm writing now I'm owning my landlord 2 years rent. Where will I get the money?
You can only survive in the police force through corruption. If you refused to be corrupt you will pass through financial hell.
There can never be a better security in Nigeria with this treatment mated out to them.

Option 1

Option 2
To be attached to a politician so as to become his/her house boy in other to get tokens from them

Option 3
To resign from the work.

I have taken option 3 and have said bye bye to a job that I cannot pay my house rent or go to the hospital if I am sick.

Good one!

Now go and sin no more.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by edosignature(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
The lowest rank police officer should be collecting nothing less than #220,000 per month.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by theamazonguru(m): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
How were u making 5000 a day from warehouse? Was it through salaries or commission ?

It's very very very possible.
He could be working in a big warehouse where the traffic is high. And he might have a nice persona, sweet aura around him such that people who come in to the warehouse to transact one business or the other will always drop a tip for him.

I know a lady in Portharcourt,she works in the security department , all she does is give gate access to vehicles and pedestrians. She is a very loveable person, always smiling.
She goes home with nothing less than 20k daily apart from her salary.

Person wey dey do about 5 different contributions, because she knows money dey always enter her hand.

So don't doubt it.

3 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by zelnababa(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
i see, that is the reason they can not do without fifty fifty naira from motorist

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by tabaralph: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Realist12:
If you worked at the ware houses in Lagos too , you can make more than that from menial labour . Depending on your strength. A day job can send you to coma tho .
LOADING AND OFFLOADING GOODS…very tidious a job
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by femijay8271(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Me, I will bookmark this post on my phone and show it to any police who try to stop me that see o, we know say una na dey suffer make make una take am easy

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Godjone(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
I admire this courage. Go and excel in life brother Oluwa is with you

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
ablejesus26:

The day nairaland puts an end to indulging tribal banters,na that day you go finally sell this phone wey you thief buy snipper end this rubbish wey you call life.

Best post ever

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Preventing: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Akponmfet:
You joined the Nigerian police and you can't even speak English?
No wonder our police force is so messed up.
Stupid Biafran.
why are u so meanangry!

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by ceaser: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
God bless you and may He bless your hustle.

Igbos are reputed to be business savvy. If you can manage to save some money, start a business. Just don't mix it with diabolism and crime like some will do while using that business to cover up.

Modified: But you made a big error revealing so much information in that picture of your resignation letter. The least you should have done is to blurr out your force/service number. Please take down that picture if you still can and rẹ-upload a blurred out one.

The leaders dealers of the country are so wicked and you should not give them any reasons to victimise you from this shame that is in them.

BabalawoPikin:
Please wait till 2023.. Tinubu is coming. He will settle all that. OK?

Is this a joke or sarcasm?

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by addexx: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
LordLugard1:

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3
To resign from the work.

Congratulations. You had a different plan when joining but but they had their own plans too. I salute you for having the courage. Many of them are still stuck in the system and causing nuisance cos they do not have the balls to resign.

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by HardMirror(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
it is possible nau. Just like factory jobs some pay on target basis. In a warehouse they could be loading and offloading charges maybe N100 per carton loaded or offloaded. So to make 5000 he has to load 50 cartons a day which is very possible. Some people an even load more

2 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Tomilola360: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
ginggerxy:
the Op is impersonating the Officer that resigned you can go through his previous posts.

you are very correct. I saw this on twitter first. now someone is here claiming to be the one. nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State / Is This Legal Precedence In The Firdaus' Hijab And Nigerian Law School Incident? / Wife's Phone Searched & All Contacts Deleted By Her Boss, Can I Sue Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.