Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job (32496 Views)

Today, I Quit Gambling!!! / Learn A High Paying Skill And Say Bye Bye To Sapa / Victoria Police Job Recruitment 2020 – Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by jeff1607(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
Puremaker8:
Nigeria is a hell on earth, little wonder most of the policemen always looking like an hungry lion that are ready to devour a prey anytime, their female counterpart are stylishly into begging everyday on the road.

There are people earning far less yet they don’t indulge in the evil things police do, plus a police office r has more than enough time to go anywhere to work extra
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Card7: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Michaelss:
I hope you have think this through because it might affect you seriously....this country hard no be here plus with the fact that they is no jobs
Half bread is better than none brotherly
Choose wisely

Sometimes it is better to starve for a while than eat rubbish.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Michaelss(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Card7:

Sometimes it is better to starve for a while than eat rubbish.

Well i wish you all the best
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Aaay: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Really
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by BabalawoPikin(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
DavSagacity:

Shey na the mumu promise wey them promise you be that shey...??
They are beating and dancing to azonto muzic on the brain of any average Nigerian youth that believes this old man has anything for them
if you meet me one on one on a neutral ground sey you go fit talk this to my face Am a Nigerian like you. I have pick my candidate, pick yours and support him. Am sure you don't even have your PVC. Am sure you are just another criminal. Am very sure you don't even have sense. This same youth refused to vote for sowore, your fellow youth but will keep fighting each other without a plan. You are a bastard and your mother is a fool. Ogun kill u

DanielAlhassan:
tinubu kill you there

Jagaban can't kill me. He's legacy will make us live.. I pray you live to see 2023. U are a dead already
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Bifas1: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Akponmfet:
You joined the Nigerian police and you can't even speak English?
No wonder our police force is so messed up.
Stupid Biafran.
You will be the first person I will descend on here. What has English to do with this? Didn't you understand the story?
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by officialfestus(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by DavSagacity(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
if you meet me one on one on a neutral ground sey you go fit talk this to my face Am a Nigerian like you. I have pick my candidate, pick yours and support him. Am sure you don't even have your PVC. Am sure you are just another criminal. Am very sure you don't even have sense. This same youth refused to vote for sowore, your fellow youth but will keep fighting each other without a plan. You are a bastard and your mother is a fool. Ogun kill u

Jagaban can't kill me. He's legacy will make us live.. I pray you live to see 2023. U are a dead already

I don't reply fools on nairaland
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by DavSagacity(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
BabalawoPikin:

Even your name says it all.
Meanwhile I don't reply idiots on Nairaland
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by BabalawoPikin(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
DavSagacity:
Even your name says it all.
Meanwhile I don't reply idiots on Nairaland
but you did...meaning u don't keep to your words. You are a coward grin
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by cutieme(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
LordLugard1:
Today I tender My Resignation From The Nigeria Police

My name is pc Ukwu Chiemezie. I was enlisted into the Nigeria Police on the 1/2/2018, prior to joining the Nigeria Police I was working at a warehouse in Lagos earning at least N5000 a day but for the sake of my future I decided to apply to be recruited into the Nigeria Police Force.
After all the screening exercises I was enlisted and to move to training college within a week. We had 6 months training after that we pass out and I was posted to Anambra State. I started working in Anambra without accomodation. I had to took a N60,000 loan from my brother to rent a one room apartment.
I worked for 4 months before we were paid together with the areas.
Federal Government paid me N45,000 monthly so I was paid N180,000 for the four months.Out of this I paid my brother the loan of N50,000 I got from him. I used the rest to purchase furniture for the room.
Do you believe that since that first payment I have not been able to buy anything again?
Monthly salary of N45,000 is equal to a daily salary of N1500
Out of the N1500 since l am at work most of the time, I worked 12hours everyday. There are some officers that work for 24hours. So because of this I eat outside most of the time.
A plate of food is N400 times 3 square meals is N1200 and the remaining N300 is what I used for transportation.
That's how I spent the daily N1500 Federal Government is paying me. Nothing remain to buy drink like other Nigerians, nothing to buy uniform as we are not being given. Nothing to save. Or even for hospital if I am sick, not to talk of assisting my family and friends.
I was doing better when I was working in a warehouse earning N5000 daily or more occasionally.

Nigerian Police is the worst paid security organisation in the whole of Africa with little or no pension.
As I'm writing now I'm owning my landlord 2 years rent. Where will I get the money?
You can only survive in the police force through corruption. If you refused to be corrupt you will pass through financial hell.
The government had left police on the mercy of corruption.
Every police officer in Nigeria is on psychological strike.
There can never be a better security in Nigeria with this treatment mated out to them.

I had three option and I have chosen one

Option 1
To be corrupt so as to be able to meet up my financial obligations

Option 2
To be attached to a politician so as to become his/her house boy in other to get tokens from them

Option 3
To resign from the work.

I have taken option 3 and have said bye bye to a job that I cannot pay my house rent or go to the hospital if I am sick.
Where is the warehouse please?
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by DanielAlhassan(m): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2022
BabalawoPikin:

death is upon everybody
You are not promise tomorrow

I can't wish you death
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by BabalawoPikin(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
death is upon everybody
You are not promise tomorrow

I can't wish you death
hahaha. Coward. Such a fool. After telling me that tinubu kill me there and I gave u a counter,you now can't wish me death again cheesy you see the kind human u are?
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Dinisu(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2022
Wahala no too much
SarkinYarki:

Ohhhh
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by BluntCrazeMan: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2022
LordLugard1:

My name is pc Ukwu Chiemezie. I was enlisted into the Nigeria Police on the 1/2/2018, prior to joining the Nigeria Police I was working at a warehouse in Lagos earning at least N5000 a day but for the sake of my future I decided to apply to be recruited into the Nigeria Police Force.
After all the screening exercises I was enlisted and to move to training college within a week. We had 6 months training after that we pass out and I was posted to Anambra State. I started working in Anambra without accomodation. I had to took a N60,000 loan from my brother to rent a one room apartment.
Federal Government paid me N45,000 monthly so I was paid N180,000 for the four months.Out of this I paid my brother the loan of N50,000 I got from him. I used the rest to purchase furniture for the room.
Do you believe that since that first payment I have not been able to buy anything again?
Out of the N1500 since l am at work most of the time, I worked 12hours everyday. There are some officers that work for 24hours. So because of this I eat outside most of the time.
A plate of food is N400 times 3 square meals is N1200 and the remaining N300 is what I used for transportation.
That's how I spent the daily N1500 Federal Government is paying me. Nothing remain to buy drink like other Nigerians, nothing to buy uniform as we are not being given. Nothing to save. Or even for hospital if I am sick, not to talk of assisting my family and friends.
I was doing better when I was working in a warehouse earning N5000 daily or more occasionally.

Nigerian Police is the worst paid security organisation in the whole of Africa with little or no pension.
As I'm writing now I'm owning my landlord 2 years rent. Where will I get the money?
You can only survive in the police force through corruption. If you refused to be corrupt you will pass through financial hell.
There can never be a better security in Nigeria with this treatment mated out to them.

Option 1

Option 2
To be attached to a politician so as to become his/her house boy in other to get tokens from them

Option 3
To resign from the work.

I have taken option 3 and have said bye bye to a job that I cannot pay my house rent or go to the hospital if I am sick.

I AM SERIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE IGP'S AND POLICE COMMISSION’S RESPONSES ON THIS VERY ISSUE..
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by DanielAlhassan(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
hahaha. Coward. Such a fool. After telling me that tinubu kill me there and I gave u a counter,you now can't wish me death again cheesy you see the kind human u are?
I don't argue with ugly people like
You I don't share anything common with yoruba monkeys
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by buttlover(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2022
LordLugard1:

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3
To resign from the work.

please can you mention the location and type of the job that was paying you 5k? i wouldnt mind trying my luck
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by GreaterFuture(m): 2:03am On Apr 16, 2022
LordLugard1:

My name is pc Ukwu Chiemezie.

What's up bros, good morning

I have something that may help you tremendously
Either if you have it, or know someone that has it or can get it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Legal Precedence In The Firdaus' Hijab And Nigerian Law School Incident? / Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State / Wife's Phone Searched & All Contacts Deleted By Her Boss, Can I Sue Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.