Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,071 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job (32538 Views)

Today, I Quit Gambling!!! / Learn A High Paying Skill And Say Bye Bye To Sapa / Victoria Police Job Recruitment 2020 – Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Temptee101(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Akponmfet:
You joined the Nigerian police and you can't even speak English?
No wonder our police force is so messed up.
Stupid Biafran.

I'm laughing not because you made sense but because you are unaware how stupid you sounded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by AngelicBeing: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
sad
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Offpoint1: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
You did Great

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by BillionKnights: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kestolove:
e pain am.. grin
Mumu grow up

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by TUTU147: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
My own I am seriously looking for another job,I have the experience,I have degree.I a security expert with a 15 years working experience.Serving nigeria with this poor salary will not make you only corrupt but wicked.Many officers are deserting due to the level poor working conditions and salary.It is very sad that able body men are leaving the force.

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Mentcee(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
LordLugard1:
Today I tender My Resignation From The Nigeria Police

My name is pc Ukwu Chiemezie. I was enlisted into the Nigeria Police on the 1/2/2018, prior to joining the Nigeria Police I was working at a warehouse in Lagos earning at least N5000 a day but for the sake of my future I decided to apply to be recruited into the Nigeria Police Force.
After all the screening exercises I was enlisted and to move to training college within a week. We had 6 months training after that we pass out and I was posted to Anambra State. I started working in Anambra without accomodation. I had to took a N60,000 loan from my brother to rent a one room apartment.
I worked for 4 months before we were paid together with the areas.
Federal Government paid me N45,000 monthly so I was paid N180,000 for the four months.Out of this I paid my brother the loan of N50,000 I got from him. I used the rest to purchase furniture for the room.
Do you believe that since that first payment I have not been able to buy anything again?
Monthly salary of N45,000 is equal to a daily salary of N1500
Out of the N1500 since l am at work most of the time, I worked 12hours everyday. There are some officers that work for 24hours. So because of this I eat outside most of the time.
A plate of food is N400 times 3 square meals is N1200 and the remaining N300 is what I used for transportation.
That's how I spent the daily N1500 Federal Government is paying me. Nothing remain to buy drink like other Nigerians, nothing to buy uniform as we are not being given. Nothing to save. Or even for hospital if I am sick, not to talk of assisting my family and friends.
I was doing better when I was working in a warehouse earning N5000 daily or more occasionally.

Nigerian Police is the worst paid security organisation in the whole of Africa with little or no pension.
As I'm writing now I'm owning my landlord 2 years rent. Where will I get the money?
You can only survive in the police force through corruption. If you refused to be corrupt you will pass through financial hell.
The government had left police on the mercy of corruption.
Every police officer in Nigeria is on psychological strike.
There can never be a better security in Nigeria with this treatment mated out to them.

I had three option and I have chosen one

Option 1
To be corrupt so as to be able to meet up my financial obligations

Option 2
To be attached to a politician so as to become his/her house boy in other to get tokens from them

Option 3
To resign from the work.

I have taken option 3 and have said bye bye to a job that I cannot pay my house rent or go to the hospital if I am sick.

Ugwu Chimezie from Uzouwani.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Tv122: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Please wait till 2023.. Tinubu is coming. He will settle all that. OK?
Did you just say settle? I laugh in 23 pieces

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by wisdomkid: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Please wait till 2023.. Tinubu is coming. He will settle all that. OK?

Your moniker alone sef make me comot mout for your mata
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by CryptoGrandmast: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Like I said in another post. Police job in Nigeria is rubbish except you soil your hands. I wish you all the best op. If you are interested in crypto, I can teach you trading free though I charge 100$ for it.

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Cchuks27(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nigeria Police officers must be taken care of and paid better. However, I remember in 2020 when we were fighting for their rights, these officers started shooting at ENDSARS protesters. We tried to educate them that we were fighting for them as well, but unfortunately it fell on deaf ears.

4 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by TUTU147: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
24brains:
The fear of IPOB is the begining of wisdom for 9ja police force. hahahaha... op value him life. lol
Nothing like fear, the guy don't want to feed on people's sweat on like other police officers who prefer to be corrupt than look for a good way out.How can a family of three survive in this kind of situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by ahamonyeka(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
You took a bold step! One closed the other onw opens.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by OGraffix(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hope u don return the gun sha?

Wish u best of luck in your future endeavors
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by newoffer: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is where we get it Wong. It is not paying and the truth be told that's why they extort. What is 45k today
Terrier99:

Is it English you use to face armed robbers?
I'm very sure that guy speaks better English than some of your family members.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Akponmfet:
You joined the Nigerian police and you can't even speak English?
No wonder our police force is so messed up.
Stupid Biafran.

Serve Nigeria and come back in shame. Those Eastern politicians serving the zoo resign now.

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by TUTU147: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
sunnx:
That's how it is in Nigeria security palace, they don't pay public servants well and you're expecting the best of them.

If you are a government security personnel in Nigeria, you are at God Mercy or you indulge in corruption or illegal doings of making money see the end of DCP Abba Kyari...

I love the PC courageous in resigning, female police officers in is ranks and files begs for money on the road and those in office indulge themselves in prostitutions to senior police officers and unto civilians to survive.

I tell you all, that at every level of Protection of lives and property in Nigeria, Security is not recognised and honoured like polithieficians...even in some private sectors same challenges falls on Security as someone somewhere eating up these people glory.
It is very sad,many of our officers are living in poverty.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by tonididdy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
My guy comot for line, find your way! ....them don scatter the line for front.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by George427: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Thank God for you anybody or anything that cannot take care of you is not worth working for including a federal job. My brother go to your N5000 daily job to avoid problem with ur family take care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
TUTU147:
Nothing like fear, the guy don't want to feed on people's sweat on like other police officers who prefer to be corrupt than look for a good way out.How can a family of three survive in this kind of situation.

Biafra is here,

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by George427: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
George427:
Thank God for you anybody or anything that cannot take care of you is not worth working for including a federal job. My brother go to your N5000 daily job to avoid problem with ur family take care.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by MAGG0T(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Akponmfet:
Why are Biafrans so uneducated?
Just look at your spelling, it's terrible. Please go back to school instead of doing armed robbery.
Ewu Biafra.

You clearly understood him, but chose to act foolish just for cheap likes...

Either you're from the north or a Yoruba Muslim, because they're the 2 types of people that can behave this childish...I have yoruba Christians as friends and they don't reason like pigs

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
LordLugard1:

I had three option and I have chosen one

Option 1
To be corrupt so as to be able to meet up my financial obligations

Option 2
To be attached to a politician so as to become his/her house boy in other to get tokens from them

Option 3
To resign from the work.

I have taken option 3 and have said bye bye to a job that I cannot pay my house rent or go to the hospital if I am sick.

Believe me, you did the right thing as a well meaning Nigerian. Any job that cannot feed you and help you pay your bills is a prison and it would eventually make you commit crimes.

With your experience, you can easily work as a security supervisor at a bank and I believe they pay better. You can also consider going back to your warehousing job... Everything happens for a reason.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Jamahyel(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
Na you sabi
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by hatedisplace: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
ablejesus26:

You are such a pathetic mòron whose life and existance only depends on doing tribal gbasgbos on nairaland �
The day nairaland puts an end to indulging tribal banters,na that day you go finally sell this phone wey you thief buy snipper end this rubbish wey you call life.
Others are destined to be something in life,your own destiny is to do Igbo dis,Igbo dat and tribal gbasgbos on nairaland �
Chia your future no bright at all bcus this kind destiny wey you carry come this life no just make sense at all.�
Your head no just try for you ooo
No mind the idiot. Him mumu na follow come.

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Obyangel: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Realist12:
I remember another thread of someone trying to quit tech and I asked if he's been outside and seen the situation of things ?. I'm in tech and I get harassed by police officers a lot , but I understand they are only trying to make ends meet . Patriotism isn't easy in Nigeria, no matter how you try you are tempted with corruption, tribalism, nepotism and all sorts. God help us . God bless you also for keeping your sanity intact .

Chairman, can you coach and mentor me please
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Realists(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kestolove:
You can now go nd join esn or ebubiagwu...they pay better

Well, 45000 is a poor pay, but 90% of private schools Teachers earn less than that.

2 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by laiperi: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is a very sad touching story in a country where politicians make more money in Nigeria than anywhere in the world.

Yet, the same voters or riggers support and die for stomach infrastructure based on empty promises they know are false.

How does this happen in a country full of Youths that would rather die in the desert and sea than revolt at home and take Power.

Ai Taya o!

2 Likes

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Iamolukorede(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
And this is the end for Solomon brandy, you see when the endsars matter came up all the youth gather up to stop the shenanigans but the same npf stood Thier ground that endsars should not hold. Sadly, the youth was fighting for the npf liberty.

Look, the current structure Nigeria is running is from their colonial lords and it doesn't suit the Nigerian environment, it won't work, nothing new you bring in will stand the test of time and it can only get worse ..

The lord will supply all you need as you have resigned from your slavery job, Nigeria is in a big mess. No country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt.

1 Like

Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
And this is a joke of country comparing themselves with elite country like uae that paid the lowest rank of their police men anything less than 10k dirham about 15m naira a mouth .. even ordinary security with sira training earn close to 400k per mouth.. no wonder my friend abandoned Nigeria Army he served with all his heart for 14 years and come dubai to find his level... useless country
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by Parachoko: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Terrier99:
A Policeman will die in the line of duty and when his wife goes to process his entitlements, they will still demand sex and money from her.
Are you serious about this shocked
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
I didn’t read anything but the topic and all i can say is “GOOD JOB”
Re: Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job by emmanuelbrown26: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
voiceoftruthNG:
This should be in front page ASAP. People who gather the courage to come out like this must be supported by all. Mod over to you
Exactly ohhhhhhh, op really needs d whole support from kindhearted Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State / Wife's Phone Searched & All Contacts Deleted By Her Boss, Can I Sue Or Not? / Is This Legal Precedence In The Firdaus' Hijab And Nigerian Law School Incident?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.