Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP (13483 Views)

IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades / Ekiti 2022: Daramola Emerges Labour Party Concensus Candidate / 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Who be ibb undecided one of those kleptomaniac useless head of State who wrecked the CUNTry with greed, corruption and avarice.mtvhewwww
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by akpunda86: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The PDP are on the right track

Nigerians must get rid of APC satanic party in 2023

What right track,what relevance is IBB,after 2023 then anoda set will go and see Buhari of no relevance,abeg bros I see APC winning again but not Tinubu as PDP opposition piss me off.No strong contenders yet is becoming a walk over for APC.South East said is there turn,and they expect the mantle be given to them on their bed,Peter Obi are u sleeping,Dave Umahi went under fighting for his seat rather than prosper,Anyim Pius I have worked with have a penchant for sleeping,In all South South might take it from South East,If Ikwere man can speak Igbo,Then he is Igbo.PDP just making noise,I see a new APC coming.The problem with APC was that it is been piloted by a stark aboki illiterate that was pushed from primary to president.is a party of illiterates.Is like your village president General in the village been a primary six holder,you know the intellectuals in the village the professor's can't communicate with him fluently,what does he know
Thank u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by lexy2014: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Obastick: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2022
So IBB is still in Niger with all these stories of banditry and kidnapping?
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So because I didn't support Tinubu, makes me Igbo to you ?

Una go see meh meh

You're an idiot. How did Tinubu get into this conversation eboe boy?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Indispensable85(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're in no position to tell me or anyone else what to do sir

I now see why you're looking for a weak candidate for the Apc. Go face your pdp. You've been unmasked.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by biggie73(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2022
IBB is purely irrelevant.
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by owenwin: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Let us remove tribalism, religion and give a chance to Peter Obi.
He is the man we can entrust the country's wealth with for now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Bounceboune7: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2022
alsudan:
Said it earlier in another Thread, PDP is zoning South with Peter Obi as it’s Consensus.

Was pushed forward by GEJ and adopted by IBB and the Generals, the Business Community and every lover of Nigeria .

Only Peter Obi can redeem Nigeria and Unite the Nation.

Congrats to the Incoming President Mr. (No big Title) Peter Gregory Obi.
we pray pdp field Peter obi and APC field tinubu so Peter obi can win conveniently

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by BlazinGlory40: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2022
greatiyk4u:
My problem with the North is that despite the heavy insecurity goin on there, Kaduna will still record 2millon votes as usual,

IBB should focus of curbing bandits in his backyard and leave politics for Democrats.

God has remembered Peter Obi.

Even if PDP ticket is zoned south, will wike let Peter obi get the ticket?
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by humberjade: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Like play like play, these Hausa/Fulani people will remain in power for another 8 years...artificial hatred planted by the political class nor go allow Southern naija see road.
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Julianababy(f): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2022
I saw a thread of yours where your journey to your village was detailed (southeast) You can't be squatting in Lagos and open your gutter mouth to insult it's elder. If you're the son of your father post your location here in Lagos. You'll be taught the lesson of your life. Enough of this madness from you guys. You can't try this with the northerners
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu has been relegated to the background by Buhari and his men in APC so under which party will Ashiere Tinubu run?

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Zeeku: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2022
May God continue to bless Peter Obi and his lovers, I stand gidigba on Obi's mandate

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Arabaincubus: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2022
People loathe Babanginda but everyone still goes to him for validation. Useless society and people.
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Ilaje1: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol...was Saraki not in APC or Atiku? Nigerian politicians will always jump to another party once they lose out in one. They are bunch of the same feathers. They speak from both sides of the mouth. Is it Atiku that has been contesting every election since 1992 that you are banking your hope on? You don't think he would need to recoup the money wasted all these years? APC and PDP are not the answers.
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Cajal(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Atilku ABUBAKR for president
Power stays up
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Cajal(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2022
COWBOYFAN:

Confused flat-head. Are you no more supporting Amaechi? Olorikori
Laugh wan kill me
Don't mind 5% generation
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Julianababy:
I saw a thread of yours where your journey to your village was detailed (southeast) You can't be squatting in Lagos and open your gutter mouth to insult it's elder. If you're the son of your father post your location here in Lagos. You'll be taught the lesson of your life. Enough of this madness from you guys. You can't try this with the northerners
Shut up already will you, thanks

I am Lagos and Lagos belongs to every Nigerian

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by olatuns2017: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2022
alsudan:
Said it earlier in another Thread, PDP is zoning South with Peter Obi as it’s Consensus.

Was pushed forward by GEJ and adopted by IBB and the Generals, the Business Community and every lover of Nigeria .

Only Peter Obi can redeem Nigeria and Unite the Nation.

Congrats to the Incoming President Mr. (No big Title) Peter Gregory Obi.

Obi will not get 25% in the North. That i can assure you. By 12noon, Tinubu will be the President-elect.
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Julianababy(f): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2022
Just drop your location. If you wake up your fathers with a sliding tackle doesn't mean others joke with theirs. Don't believe you can talk anyhow because it's a faceless forum. Know your limits. You're in a strange land and you dare call a leader there ashiere. Here in the southwest it's an offence that can cost you eternal pain. A word is enough for the wise
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up already will you, thanks

I am Lagos and Lagos belongs to every Nigerian
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by excomarow(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Thank God you know they derailed the country before APC came on board... In an Intellectual Fool will believe PDP we as better than APC
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by 8inchesdick(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Julianababy:

U open account today to use it to spew thrash.
You guys are the enemy of One Nigeria.
Keep being stupid

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Julianababy(f): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2022
When I opened account isn't the issue here. Just gave him a word of advice. Beyond politics you don't reside outside your home and openly call a leader ashiere on a public forum. Let's use our senses. Count the number of igbos outside southeast and count the number of Yorubas residing in the east. Enough of this shit u dare not try with a northener. And if you continue to do this because of Yoruba leniency your last experience at the civil war will be a child's play
8inchesdick:

U open account today to use it to spew thrash.
You guys are the enemy of One Nigeria.
Keep being stupid

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Julianababy:
Just drop your location. If you wake up your fathers with a sliding tackle doesn't mean others joke with theirs. Don't believe you can talk anyhow because it's a faceless forum. Know your limits. You're in a strange land and you dare call a leader there ashiere. Here in the southwest it's an offence that can cost you eternal pain. A word is enough for the wise
Look at this impostor from Ekiti state claiming Lagos and still boasting about it

You must be on drugs to think I'm scared of your empty threat and bullshit stories

I am Ibile, I am Omo oodua tokan tokan so you're too small
You no reach
Dem no born you well to carry out your threat, gbogbo iya lo ma je walahi

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Preciousgift90: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=111548281]
So because I didn't support Tinubu, makes me Igbo to you ?

Una go see meh meh [/quo

Don't mind them, keep saying the truth you stand for, na jealousy and hate for Igbo tribe will consume most of this lazy owo mi da
Conehead fools.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Julianababy:
When I opened account isn't the issue here. Just gave him a word of advice. Beyond politics you don't reside outside your home and openly call a leader ashiere on a public forum. Let's use our senses. Count the number of igbos outside southeast and count the number of Yorubas residing in the east. Enough of this shit u dare not try with a northener. And if you continue to do this because of Yoruba leniency your last experience at the civil war will be a child's play
Shut up your mouth you impostor... Stop threatening people because Yorubas too are littered in other states of the country

I am Yoruba but the way some of you Tinubu asslickers threaten other tribes makes me wonder where you dey when the Fulani herdsmen invaded ibarapa ..
Empty vessels

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Nyanmiridunce: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're in no position to tell me or anyone else what to do sir

Oga you have no right to ask tinubu not to contest either. Who's this one gan sef fooling around?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Police Seize Day Old Nigerian Baby & Five Siblings / Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal / More Than 500 Canadian Doctors Protest Raises, Say They’re Being Paid Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.