Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades (3631 Views)

General Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Achor1111(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2023
IBB supports Obasanjo's endorsement of Peter Obi, gives him accolades

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2023
The rock is coming.
New Nigeria possible

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Obaofaba: 8:53am On Jan 03, 2023
Jagaban lokan se

You see this election is won and lost already.
The winner knows himself and others are just jittery, they've seen the handwriting very clear on the wall.

If Obi is not contesting, I'll have expected it to be very tough on Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but with Obi on the ballot, Bola is winning before 7pm on election day.

Both Obasanjo and IBB are two people that can't win their polling unit for Obi. If you remembered vividly, they both supported Atiku in the last general election and both lost their polling unit woefully to Buhari despite the perceived abysmally poor performance of the president.

Their times has longed past.

Again, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was the only nightmare OBJ had during their time in governance despite the draconian rule of OBJ.

As things stands, even a local government chairman is more popular than the duo in their locality because they have the structure under their grips.

Moreso, I pray the G5 support Obi most especially Wike, it will send a signal to the north and by extension, they will not revolt against the Jagaban but if Wike support the Jagaban, they might revolt against him making it a north Vs south affairs which might not augur well.

For now though, let the obidients enjoy their worth to nothing endorsement.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Polchiz(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Achor1111:
IBB supports Obasanjo's endorsement of Peter Obi, gives him accolades
This is also worthless-APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by orisa37: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Very good. We are now getting somewhere. Both OBASANJO AND BABANGIDA ARE NCN.

9 Likes

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Achor1111(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Urchins, cry me a river, l want to swim.
Hit like for ObiDatti

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by chukadiho1(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2023
The cloud is gathering and it will soon rain heavily by February 23/2023 and true Nigerians will smile again. Meanwhile vote wisely!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by amanda2013(f): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Parody account.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by PandoraObi: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Hehehehehehehehehe chukwudi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by orisa37: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2023
orisa37:
Very good. We are now getting somewhere. Both OBASANJO AND BABANGIDA ARE NCN.

VERY GOOD. THE TWO ARE RECCE NOT GUERRILLA.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by orisa37: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2023
LOBATAN. THESE TWO ARE JOINABLE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT CLUMSY.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by orisa37: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2023
SUCH A WISDOM. VERY INSTRUCTIVE, DIRECTIONAL AND DISCERNING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Obaofaba: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Obi ti lule pi

Instead of Obi to concentrate on his campaigns, he's busy seeking validation from pastors and next to nothing endorsement from retired generals cum retired politicians.

The question is, can they win their polling unit?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Obaofaba: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Go to the north and campaign and let's see something, even the south west campaign was cancelled after seeing the mood of the people and he wants to be president.

You can't lose the North West, east and South West and expect to be president.

He's only taking away the south east and South from Atiku which is what Tinubu want from him.

Infact Tinubu is winning because Obi is on the ballot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2023
This is a parody account na.. Probably an urchin is behind this account with their useless agenda.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Achor1111(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2023
Wailers over to you
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Igba123: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Op please take it easy on them oo, else you might be charged for murder. Many of them have their BP very high already. You want to drink their blood and eat their flesh? I know you na, you no be vampire.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2023
Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council.

TINUBU IS NOT CREDIBLE - MEMBER OF APC PCC

“Tinubu Is not a Credible Candidate & I hold National interest higher than personal interest.

Everyone knows Tinubu is not fit, in all sense.
But tribalism and primordial sentiments have blinded the few following him.

I hereby resign my position as PCC member”

Bukar Zanna
Borno State..
01/01/2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Racoon(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2023
We can only continue to play politics of ethnicity, religion, region and money bags at the peril of our country and to self-destruction. We need selfless, courageous, honest, patriotic, in short, outstanding leadership with character and fear of God beyond what we have had in recent past.

None of the contestants is a saint but when one compares their character, antecedent, understanding, knowledge, discipline and vitality that they can bring to bear.The great efforts required to stay focused on the job particularly looking at where the country is today and with the experience on the job that I personally had, Peter Obi as a mentee has an edge.

Others like all of us have what they can contribute to the new dispensation to liberation, restoration and salvaging of Nigeria collectively. One other important point to make about Peter is that he is a needle with thread attached to it from North and South and he may not get lost. In other words, he has people who can pull his ears, if and when necessary. Needless to say that he has a young and able running mate with clean track record of achievement both in public and private life.

My Appeal To All Nigerians, Particularly Young Nigerians - Obasanjo
https://www.nairaland.com/7506000/appeal-all-nigerians-particularly-young#119627237

1 Like

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Racoon(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2023
General Olusegun Okikinola Matthew Obasanjo have long led the trail. General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida his Lieutenant simply aligned himself with the opinion of his superior. Awaiting the equally same aligning response of General Yakubu "Jack" Gowon, General Abdulsalami Abubakar, Lt General TY Danjuma, and other well reasoning Nigerians as far as this cause is concerned.

These retired General bastardized this nation during the military regimes no doubt the last being Major General Muhammadu Buhari but if providence will use them to salvage this nation back then so be it. At least they would have atoned for their crimes against the Nigerian state.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Oksman(m): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban lokan se

The winner knows himself and others are just jittery, they've seen the handwriting very clear on the wall.

If Obi is not contesting, I'll have expected it to be very tough on Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but with Obi on the ballot, Bola is winning before 7pm on election day.

Both Obasanjo and IBB are two people that can't win their polling unit for Obi. If you remembered vividly, they both supported Atiku in the last general election and both lost their polling unit woefully to Buhari despite the perceived abysmally poor performance of the president.

Again, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was the only nightmare OBJ had during their time in governance despite the draconian rule of OBJ.

As things stands, even a local government chairman is more popular than the duo in their locality because they have the structure under their grips.

Moreso, I pray the G5 support Obi most especially Wike, it will send a signal to the north and by extension, they will not revolt against the Jagaban but if Wike support the Jagaban, they might revolt against him making it a north Vs south affairs which might not augur well.

All this epistle just to make the endorsement irrelevant. I wonder if you would have written all these if the reverse was the case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by greenermodels: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Ggg
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Runaway: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Good one. More to come....
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by jlinkd78(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Let's wait to verify this handle
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by obiekunie01: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Babangida is NOT ON TWITTER!

Even if he is, he will be verified.

Besides, Babangida will NOT speak such long grammar.
Military men dont talk much.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Gadafii: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2023
Watch as urchins will call IBB ipob grin cheesy
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by EngrKemp: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2023
obiekunie01:
Babangida is NOT ON TWITTER!

Even if he is, he will be verified.

Besides, Babangida will NOT speak such long grammar.
Military men dont talk much.
But obj spoke long in his epistle.

That is ibb

They v decided in their WhatsApp platform of ex Presidents to support Obi.

Obj is the spokesman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Kingsley34: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2023
The biggest secret that this year presidential election has revealed to poor masses like us is that northerners will never insult a northerner.
The northerners strength of dominance in the political space is largely ascribable to their unification and oneness. I can bet with my left balls that no northerners will throw any shade at IBB for seconding obj endorsement of peter obi.
Kwankwaso and atiku have repeatedly insulted tinubu but no northerners will say a single word. Nigeria is no longer in coma but technically dead and will require a man of high integrity to resuscitate our beloved country so that we all can be able to thrive economically.
Vote Wisely

1 Like

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by ObiOkpor(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban lokan se

Shame no dey catch Una sometimes?
Now IBB and OBJ are politically irrelevant and can't win their PU because they have a different candidate from your drug lord candidate?
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by olisaEze(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2023
Another day another reason to wail! grin
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by potbelly(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2023
General ibrro grin grin
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades by Verifiedtrader(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2023
Hmmm.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum / David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant / The Nigeria Of My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.