Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP (13485 Views)

IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades / Ekiti 2022: Daramola Emerges Labour Party Concensus Candidate / 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Nyanmiridunce: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Look at this impostor from Ekiti state claiming Lagos and still boasting about it

You must be on drugs to think I'm scared of your empty threat and bullshit stories

I am Ibile, I am Omo oodua tokan tokan so you're too small
You no reach
Dem no born you well to carry out your threat, gbogbo iya lo ma je walahi
Leave story. Drop your location offline if dey born you well. I also join the daring game. If you really get liver and you be Yoruba and a prince as you claim, drop your location in Lagos if you won't be skin alive.

You need to be made a scapegoat.
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Julianababy(f): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2022
You're a Yoruba boy and yet you traveled to your village. I'm not arguing with you. You said I'm from EKITI if Dem born your papa well drop a contact you can be traced with here in Lagos and call tinubu ashiere. You have the right to say anything from your region no qualms. But as long as you live in this Lagos just drop your location and call tinubu ashiere.
Oloriburuku ma shanfani. Your leaders failed you to the extent you have to claim a strange land. Just prove stubborn not this one you're doing on a faceless forum. Oloriburuku why didn't you stay back in your village. The idiot is even claiming Lagos. You took a flight from Lagos to your village, you posted it here and you have the mind to lash on it's leaders what kind of audacity is that. I repeat if your papa born u well leave a traceable contact if truly you're in Lagos and repeat that insult.
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up your mouth you impostor... Stop threatening people because Yorubas too are littered in other states of the country

I am Yoruba but the way some of you Tinubu asslickers threaten other tribes makes me wonder where you dey when the Fulani herdsmen invaded ibarapa ..
Empty vessels

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2022
THE MILITARY ARRANGEMENT STILL ON IN NAIJA POLITICS,BOTH SERVIN AND RETIRED WORK TOGETHER TO PUT THEIR REP THERE.WATCH AND SEE,VOTING IS JUST A MERE FORMALITY TO LEGITIMIZE D ARRANGEMENT. angry
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THE MILITARY ARRANGEMENT STILL ON IN NAIJA POLITICS,BOTH SERVIN AND RETIRED WORK TOGETHER TO PUT THEIR REP THERE.WATCH AND SEE,VOTING IS JUST A MERE FORMALITY TO LEGITIMIZE D ARRANGEMENT. angry
THEY ARE DOING WELL,MAKE THEM SHA PUT ONE IGBO MAN THERE IN 2023. grin
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Julianababy(f): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2022
You are not even proud of your tribe. I don't care if there are tinubu as slickers here. My main issue here is you are in a strange land and you have the gut to call a leader here ashiere. How stupid can you be? I repeat if Dem born your papa well drop your location here in Lagos and call that man ashiere again. You hardly sell out your lands for strangers in the east but u can comfortably do this even here in Lagos state? Just drop your location in Lagos and repeat that insult. Were a se were iya e.
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up your mouth you impostor... Stop threatening people because Yorubas too are littered in other states of the country

I am Yoruba but the way some of you Tinubu asslickers threaten other tribes makes me wonder where you dey when the Fulani herdsmen invaded ibarapa ..
Empty vessels

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Julianababy:
You are not even proud of your tribe. I don't care if there are tinubu as slickers here. My main issue here is you are in a strange land and you have the gut to call a leader here ashiere. How stupid can you be? I repeat if Dem born your papa well drop your location here in Lagos and call that man ashiere again. You hardly sell out your lands for strangers in the east but u can comfortably do this even here in Lagos state? Just drop your location in Lagos and repeat that insult. Were a se were iya e.

Switch to your main moniker you this boy and stop asslicking Ashiere Tinubu everytime

One minute you're using your male moniker, the next minute you're switching to your female to attack my comments ,.. are you this confused .

Ashiere Tinubu will never be president osiwin eda you grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Leave story. Drop your location offline if dey born you well. I also join the daring game. If you really get liver and you be Yoruba and a prince as you claim, drop your location in Lagos if you won't be skin alive.

You need to be made a scapegoat.
Empty vessel
If I drop am wetin you go do

Na my smallest dog I go release on you , the smallest one o

I no go use police finish you, Na my smallest dog go do the job grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Julianababy(f): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lol. Your obi should be ready to receive your corpse. Drop your location if truly you're in Lagos I want to check something. This is a faceless forum and u don't know me. Maybe I'm a male switching monikers or a female you'll know by then. I'm not saying this from the political point of view but just to let u know only a bastard will allow u talk nonsense in his land and allow u go Scot-free. This thing is paining me. Please if you have this guy real identity let me know. We are civil we won't act like animals but I bet with my life at the end of our encounter you'll go back to the east and preach to every idiots like u that it's foolishness to go to a man's house and insult it's elders. Mr man 2023 will come and it will pass. But I'm imploring you if truly you're in Lagos don't make such mistakes all because of politics. I won't accept that and I'm begging you don't cause pain for your parents. I won't reply you again
PrinceOfLagos:

Switch to your main moniker you this boy and stop asslicking Ashiere Tinubu everytime

One minute you're using your male moniker, the next minute you're switching to your female to attack my comments ,.. are you this confused .

Ashiere Tinubu will never be president osiwin eda you grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Julianababy(f): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stay in enugu or Owerri and call this man any derogatory name you can ever think of. No qualms with that. But saying all that while you're in Lagos is a bad move. I'm not a bastard and I will show you I'm not one. Don't make this year the darkest year for your parents. I'm begging you
PrinceOfLagos:

Empty vessel

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Nyanmiridunce: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Empty vessel

Ogbeni Leave story. Drop am, no dey drum your chest here.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Julianababy:
Stay in enugu or Owerri and call this man any derogatory name you can ever think of. No qualms with that. But saying all that while you're in Lagos is a bad move. I'm not a bastard and I will show you I'm not one. Don't make this year the darkest year for your parents. I'm begging you
You're very stupid for this threat , Na god go punish you and your useless parents and that Ashiere Tinubu you've dedicated your useless life to asslick till the end of your useless life ...

If the guy drop him address, you will still not dare turn up because you will be bleeped up big time ...
It is only on Nairaland nonentities claim to be something , worthless

You drop your address, and make a video of yourself standing beside your numbered house and let's see if your papa no go cry and beg for your freedom, stupid !

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by shuttox: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
alsudan:
Said it earlier in another Thread, PDP is zoning South with Peter Obi as it’s Consensus.

Was pushed forward by GEJ and adopted by IBB and the Generals, the Business Community and every lover of Nigeria .

Only Peter Obi can redeem Nigeria and Unite the Nation.

Congrats to the Incoming President Mr. (No big Title) Peter Gregory Obi.
Who go be the vice?
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by storm001(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
We will reject every imposition of any candidate on Nigerians all in the name of consensus candidate.

Our democracy cannot grow when you impose candidate on the electorate and ask them to vote.

The electorate must be allowed to choose who the flag bearer of a political party is.

This consensus candidate is another word for dictatorship. Dictating to the people who to vote. I dont buy it.
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by PressMyButton: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Empty vessel

NaijaRoyalty:

You're very stupid for this threat , Na god go punish you and your useless parents and that Ashiere Tinubu you've dedicated your useless life to asslick till the end of your useless life ...

If the guy drop him address, you will still not dare turn up because you will be bleeped up big time ...

You drop your address, and make a video of yourself standing beside your numbered house and let's see if your papa no go cry and beg for your freedom, stupid !
Look at this coward switching monikers having buckled under a challenge from a lady. Lol

cc;
helinues
seunmsg
OmenkaLives
Nyanmiridaunce
Legendhero
Dapinski
LeoDeKing
Cryofigbos
Dsalvo
SwissMass
SarakiBukola
Mooh247
Princdebola201

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
PressMyButton:

Look at this coward switching monikers having buckled under a challenge from a lady. Lol

cc;
helinues
seunmsg
OmenkaLives
Nyanmiridaunce
Legendhero
Dapniski
That person is not a lady .. I can go to my profile and change the (M) to (F) and pretend to be lady ..

The person might even be you

And hey point of correction, I am not Naijaroyalty

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by PressMyButton: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

That person is not a lady .. I can go to my profile and change the (M) to (F) and pretend to be lady ..

The person might even be you

And hey point of correction, I am not Naijaroyalty
Wimp, quote the lady and drop her your address.
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by cocolacec(m): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu has been relegated to the background by Buhari and his men in APC so under which party will Ashiere Tinubu run?
Atiku relagated your imbecilic Peter Obi who talk like dindinrin,amukunnmeko.
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Yorubanza: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Julianababy:
Just drop your location. If you wake up your fathers with a sliding tackle doesn't mean others joke with theirs. Don't believe you can talk anyhow because it's a faceless forum. Know your limits. You're in a strange land and you dare call a leader there ashiere. Here in the southwest it's an offence that can cost you eternal pain. A word is enough for the wise
you are very very stupid for threatening Princeoflagos.

Thunder fire you there this moment you slimmy, beyerebe banza denigrate. What the Bleep d'yu think you are. You and your tinubu are mad. Do your worse...limit kill you there senseless ashiere werey. E no go better for you. Animal

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Yorubanza: 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
PressMyButton:

Wimp, quote the lady and drop her your address.
which stupid lady you fool? Mumu. You and the julianababy of a guy are mad

You drop your address and phone number. Ode
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Yorubanza:

Thunder fire you there this moment you slimmy, beyerebe banza denigrate. What the Bleep d'yu think you are. You and your tinubu are mad. Do your worse...limit kill you there senseless ashiere werey. E no go better for you. Animal
Thanks
I get this threats from nonentities like the guy you quoted every day but, Dem too small for this Lagos

I will keep standing on the path of truth ..

Anybody mama Dem born well, should do shiit and get bleeped up

Thanks once again bruv

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by PressMyButton: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Yorubanza:
which stupid lady you fool? Mumu. You and the julianababy of a guy are mad

You drop your address and phone number. Ode
Prince of lagoon's new account. pls take note.

cc;
helinues
seunmsg
OmenkaLives
Nyanmiridaunce
Legendhero
LeoDeKing
Dapniski
Cryofigbos
Dsalvo
SwissMass
SarakiBukola
Mooh247
Princdebola201

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by LeoDeKing: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
PressMyButton:

cc;
helinues
seunmsg
OmenkaLives
Nyanmiridaunce
Legendhero
LeoDeKing
Dapniski
Cryofigbos
Dsalvo
SwissMass
SarakiBukola
Mooh247
Princdebola201
Julianababy really dealt with the guy, lol. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by 1860xi: 2:37am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Julianababy really dealt with the guy, lol. grin
[/s]
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by helinues: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2022
PressMyButton:

cc;
helinues
seunmsg
OmenkaLives
Nyanmiridaunce
Legendhero
LeoDeKing
Dapniski
Cryofigbos
Dsalvo
SwissMass
SarakiBukola
Mooh247
Princdebola201

I am just hoping inferiority complex won't injure the guy. He lacks confidence about himself hence re-validating himself with alternative monikers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Julianababy(f): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Are you in Lagos? I've stayed outside southwest. Just imagine me calling Jonathan a drunk in yenegoa. Did you see prince of Lagos say anything again? He is in Lagos so he's used his brain. I'm sure you're not in Lagos. No to violence but don't come to my state and talk nonsense if not u go hear am
Yorubanza:

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Julianababy(f): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Are you in Lagos? Go and sit.
NaijaRoyalty:

Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Yorubanza: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
Julianababy:
[s]Are you in Lagos? I've stayed outside southwest. Just imagine me calling Jonathan a drunk in yenegoa. Did you see prince of Lagos say anything again? He is in Lagos so he's used his brain. I'm sure you're not in Lagos. No to violence but don't come to my state and talk nonsense if not u go hear am[/s]
Shut your putrid mouth.

He didn't respond cos a filth like you don't deserve to be dignified with a response.

And I quoted you to let you know that only hypocritical knuckleheads like you will come online to issue threats to people who speak their minds same way you lots have said worse about others

Nobody has insulted other tribes like your fellow coneheaded yeroba pigs. Jonathan has been called names like drunken master, jona.daft, goatluck, ogogoro master, buffon, drunken fisherman etc by yoroobas, even made a casket if him. You yoroobandit call peter obi obi Pandora, obituary etc but you open you smelly ewedu mouth to talk thrash

FYI, anyone can insult tinubu from anywhere just like other politicians.

And what if I'm in Lagos? Who are you trying to threatening? Infact you are very MAD!

You, tinubu and his supporters are all MAD!

Ashieres!
Re: 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP by Yorubanza: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Imagine the yoruba pig dishing out threats anyhow. One thing about these useless homosapien tribe is that they overate themselves...it's unbelievable. Bunch of deluded idiots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action / My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC / Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.