Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? (13248 Views)

What Was Your April Fool Prank? / April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by CryptoGrandmast: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2022
Hit my first million in trading crypto on April fool's day in 2015. Couldn't believe my eyes on the zeros I was seeing.

Till today, I still think it's a prank gone right. Gawd.

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Oturatetuala(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Oh my God.
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Oturatetuala(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Back then in school when I was in sebia, someone called me and said my dad is dead, oh boy I was so angry and furious but eventually he died that same month 22nd April. Hmmmm!

Rest in peace papa!

6 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by my3name(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2022
Flier:
Lol that was March 31 2011,told my girl friend that I had sex with her sis... could have died by now had it been I didn’t tell her the truth before I started eating .
The evil lady poisoned my food
Yeehh!
nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by my3name(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

What is her child's name?
because my wife once told me something similar to this about how her former friend pranked her under heavy rain.

And when it came to naming of our boy, she suggested a strange name, after my mother and I were done giving the baby our own suggested names respectively.
grin grin
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Emmanueltrinity(f): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2022
mehn ! my boyfriend called me this morning that he wants to breakup that he heard some horrible story about me and hung up after calling earlier this morning to fix time to hangout this evening .... I was kind of heart broken but I called back to find out the stories he had . he shouted April fool like I was mad! then lmao

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by my3name(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Okortor:
Told my grandma that her last child just had an accident and she should start coming to Lagos, just to scare her on April fool's day on the 1st April 2017

That's how Grandma developed HBP and died few days later.

I keep regretting it daily.
Nawa for you oo
see the kind prank you dey give old woman
no be everybody them dey prank oo
May her soul RIP
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
That Aunty said there is no school tommorrow

Out of 22 pupils in class 5

Only 4 came to school the following morning

Nearly every teacher beat me

2 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Skyfornia(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Elianawalker:
it's either you are lying... if you are not, then that's a very dumb thing for a matured man to do...

Why do you ladies abuse so freely? No home training?? Is that the way you behave at home? You must be from a very poor background. From my post you will see it's an April fool and many people do some foolish things on that day...

2 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Skyfornia(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

because my wife once told me something similar to this about how her former friend pranked her under heavy rain.

And when it came to naming of our boy, she suggested a strange name, after my mother and I were done giving the baby our own suggested names respectively.

Lols...are you expecting me to tell you? Free your our wife grin

3 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Dmacqh(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Text my chairman, around 00:05 today that BAT is the consensus candidate of APC for next year Presidential Poll . I sent an edited picture of APC chairman lifting Tinubu hand .
Around 07.30am he called me that we have somewhere to go ASAP .
I dressed without eating , and followed him . We went to one of his old sites in bush .
I didn’t know , he had food and fruits in the boot.
He told me to sit we have something to discuss. He asked why should I prank him ?
I told him today is April 1 . He laughed and said for pranking him , we will be in the bush till 07.30pm . And no food or water for me .
As I’m typing this , he has eaten breakfast and lunch without giving me . I’ve begged , deleted the edited picture , and even deleted my picture edit app , he has been laughing . He said I should make bed and sleep .
And there’s no fruit tree around . E don be today for me !!! I’m even cashless or card less ( as if I’ve money in the bank ) .
It will take me about 2 hours to trek and come out road or even see a nearby house .
I’ve been sleeping and waking up in hunger .
In fact as a Catholic, today is Friday , Stations of the Cross , I’ll convert today to fasting . By 4 , I’ll walk around the site reciting stations of the cross .
Who send me ? Mumu me don buy market .

3 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by DamnnNiggarr: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dmacqh:
Text my chairman, around 00:05 today that BAT is the consensus candidate of APC for next year Presidential Poll . I sent an edited picture of APC chairman lifting Tinubu hand .
Around 07.30am he called me that we have somewhere to go ASAP .
I dressed without eating , and followed him . We went to one of his old sites in bush .
I didn’t know , he had food and fruits in the boot.
He told me to sit we have something to discuss. He asked why should I prank him ?
I told him today is April 1 . He laughed and said for pranking him , we will be in the bush till 07.30pm . And no food or water for me .
As I’m typing this , he has eaten breakfast and lunch without giving me . I’ve begged , deleted the edited picture , and even deleted my picture edit app , he has been laughing . He said I should make bed and sleep .
And there’s no fruit tree around . E don be today for me !!! I’m even cashless or card less ( as if I’ve money in the bank ) .
It will take me about 2 hours to trek and come out road or even see a nearby house .
I’ve been sleeping and waking up in hunger .
In fact as a Catholic, today is Friday , Stations of the Cross , I’ll convert today to fasting . By 4 , I’ll walk around the site reciting stations of the cross .
Who send me ? Mumu me don buy market .
April fool
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by DamnnNiggarr: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Skyfornia:

Lols...are you expecting me to tell you? Free your our wife grin
sad sad sad sad
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by 99thEnemy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Skyfornia:
There was a lady that was madly in love with me but I wasn't feeling her...we were both living in asaba before I relocated to another state. So on this very April 1st, I lied to her that I'm in asaba and currently hanging out in a popular bar, she asked if she can come join me and I said yes..according to her, it was raining heavily in asaba that night but she defiled all odds and entered the rain to come meet her lover(me)...she got to the bar and asked for my spot, I told her to come upstairs, she came upstairs and couldn't find me, she was shivering cause of cold...she said she is upstairs and can't see me, I told her to come to the toilet that I went to pee...omo the girl was doing as instructed cause she was madly in love and eager to see me...it was when she entered the toilet and couldn't find me that I told her it is a prank(April fool)...

This girl never forgive me up till today even though she is married now...though I regretted my actions.

Any time we spoke on phone she always remind me of that incident and will end up asking me to send her airtime so she will forgive me...I have been sending airtime o and she still never forgive or forget grin grin

She named her first child ( a boy) after me...

OKAFOR's law will soon play grin
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by 99thEnemy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

grin
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by DaRuud(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

He's the one
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by DaRuud(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
I dont actually like the idea of pranking someone or been pranked by someone.

One of the worst prank i witnessed was .

A lady asked her friend to call her fiance to tell her that she slumped in her room .
On hearing the message, the guy almost ran mad , he's heart was beating fast he was confused , he immediately called the lady's sister to tell her what happened on hearing that , the aunty had a heart attack , her BP rose high . Her niece who stays few meters away was also informed she fainted on the road they were all quickly rushed to hospital. One of her uncle summoned courage to drive throughout the night , unfortunately he knocked down a soldier. He spend six months with torture in Guard room .

Few minutes later she called that it was just a prank ( April fool ) up till today her aunt and niece haven't forgiven her , her marriage has been ups and down the guy never see good in her . The uncle hasn't spoken anything about it

Frank25:
Hello nairalanders today is regarded as world pranks day...., let's share pranks that went wrong.

Mine was when i told my dad that i impregnanted three ladies in our compound, the reaction my dad ignited gave goosepumps and chills down my body

Till today i am still regreting why i made that move.

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by TheWolfen(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
DaRuud:

I dont actually like the idea of pranking someone or been pranked by someone.

One of the worst prank i witnessed was .

A lady asked her friend to call her fiance to tell her that she slumped in her room .
On hearing the message, the guy almost ran mad , he's heart was beating fast he was confused , he immediately called the lady's sister to tell her what happened on hearing that , the aunty had a heart attack , her BP rose high . Her niece who stays few meters away was also informed she fainted on the road they were all quickly rushed to hospital. One of her uncle summoned courage to drive throughout the night , unfortunately he knocked down a soldier. He spend six months with torture in Guard room .

Few minutes later she called that it was just a prank ( April fool ) up till today her aunt and niece haven't forgiven her , her marriage has been ups and down the guy never see good in her . The uncle hasn't spoken anything about it

shocked
Wow! Just wow!
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Blesyn22(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This is violence angry angry angry sad

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Boogyman557: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
nickyj19:
I never see you here ooooo. @Boogyman557 coz you are
every where today and I keep following you. am
waiting for your April fool experience
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

Na Holly GROUND I de since oo!

I don SHOW back now..

Na to SHINE disco LITE 4 Every TREND!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Chaos14: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Legendrysailor:
Hell yeah !!!!!

I told my girlfriend dat my account was hacked and every dime I had in my account was gone but d babe no gree fall for d prank instead she sent me 100k to be eating at least before we look for a way to solve d issue.

I had to tell her dat it was a prank and she just looked at me and took a sigh of relief. Omo na dat day I know say I get better woman
i can see you are a liverpool fan
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Legendrysailor(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Chaos14:
i can see you are a liverpool fan

Yes bro how about you
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Chaos14: 6:52am On Apr 03, 2022
Legendrysailor:

Yes bro how about you
of course but salah is leaving soon
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Legendrysailor(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Chaos14:
of course but salah is leaving soon

He won't bro trust me
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Chaos14: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Legendrysailor:

He won't bro trust me
I hope so too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joke Section: Drop Your Valentine's Day Agenda / Get A Professional Certificate In Public Relations From NIPR / Answers That Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.