Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians (6439 Views)

Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. / Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader / Quotes Of Famous Muslims Against Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by hasyak(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2011
Pukkah:

I agree with you that Sanusi needs to talk less and tame his tongue but there's really very little you guys can do about this Islamic Banking thing.  In fact, you guys are the ones giving it life and attention.  The best you can do now is drag the CBN to court and[b] prove[/b] to the court how your interest will be jeopardized by Islamic Banking or how it has robbed you of your fundamental human rights.

+6.7
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by herkeym001(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2011
@ all christian
that name will soon be change from ISLAMIC BANKING to CHRISLAM BANKING
cos i can see that the major problem is the name called ISLAMIC BANKING
and not it system.
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by Pukkah: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2011
Pastor AIO:

so please explain to me, What is the Issue?  Because it seems to me that what is getting you guys riled up is the word Islamic.  That's all.  

I must admit that I find this cross-fire between the two groups appalling and disappointing. And if the truth must be told, it is all due to the word Islamic in the name of the bank. Do the two groups assume that Nigeria belongs to them only? When will this cat and mouse relationship end? This is one of the reasons why I am for the restructuring of this entity called Nigeria.

We need to co-exist peacefully as brothers and sisters living in the same country and minimise needless bickering and acrimony.
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by chamber2(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2011
I must admit that I find this cross-fire between the two groups appalling and disappointing. And if the truth must be told, it is all due to the word Islamic in the name of the bank. Do the two groups assume that Nigeria belongs to them only? When will this cat and mouse relationship end? This is one of the reasons why I am for the restructuring of this entity called Nigeria.

We need to co-exist peacefully as brothers and sisters living in the same country and minimise needless bickering and acrimony.

That will not be possible when bigots like sanusi are allowed to run a conservative institution like the CBN
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by Pukkah: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2011
bisiaet:

Why would Boko animal would not have mouth?? Why would this God forsaken cursed people called the North would not have mouth and be terrorising Nigeria peace?? When a man from nowhere I mean nowhere was brought in from nowhere to head Apex bank while the person next to take the mantle was pushed aside this is the fruit now growing out.

So annoying and so funny indeed that it is only in my country I have ever heard or seen a Central Bank governor becoming a celebrity and a decision maker as per country economic. It is in my country central bank governor is always a front page news in national dailies everyday Sanusi said this Lamido says that. I had gone far and wide to so many countries I had lived I had not heard or even known who a hell is central bank governor is, all I used to hear is treasury secretary, finace and economic secretary, Finance Minister and so on but in my own country Economic and finance minister are just a bloody stooge non relevant.

I had said it long that this God forsaken man called Lamido is a clown an economic terrorist he should be fire now we can all see his tactics clear now this islamic of a things is a long issue finalised secretly before this time and to actualised it Lamido was pushed forward to take over the apex bank Lamido can not deny this he knows what am saying as a living witness all the craps he is saying it was Soludo is a big lie.

This was how we all sat down that these animals called the North inscribed Arabic in all Nigeria money and people say it does not matter if not for God intervention today Nigeria would have be answering "sir" under the Saudi Monarch as to what these animal were planning to just  turn this nation by all means to Islam nation systematically is a big shame that people sit there looking at this i d i o t boosting demonic and satanic family [/b]in the North called [b]Boko animal to access cash the more at the end of the whole thing is a shame on Fed Govt as well for not stopping this[b] i d i  o t[/b] called Lamido.

Wow! Man, your post reeks of hate shocked. The intensity of the hate is so much that I am tempted to ask what your religious/spiritual persuasion is.
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by RoadStar: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2011
Yar' adua sold u all a DUMMY and u all bought it !
Now ur crying out
This is a typical example of how a majority of us r resposible for the present plight of the nation undecided
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by BP(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2011
I've read many views on this issue of Islamic Banking in Nigeria. I can see many fears, perceptions and views and I'd like to add a few lines of my own.

Let me state the following upfront (1) I am a Christian (2) I think Sanusi is a lousy and terrible CBN Governor. I will however do my best to ensure that none of these views unnecessarily color the opinions I want to state.

(1) I do not see anything wrong with the CBN promoting Islamic Banking. Nigeria has a huge muslim population and if the way banking is done is a very important thing to Muslims, then I think we should find a framework that accomodates their concerns and makes them happy as long as it doesn't affect the rights of other citizens.

(2)I believe that since Islamic Banking is just one form of non-interest banking, the CBN should have a committee that regulates the the non-interest banking business. This committee should be made up of both Christians and non-Christians. For the islamic banking component however, the regulation should be done by Muslims with knowledge of both Islamic principles and financial/economic principles drawn from both the North and South of Nigeria.

(3)I believe that most of the dust being raised on this issue is not because of Islamic Banking per say but because of the person of Sanusi. Sanusi is an extremist and comes across as someone who doesn't care about other points of view.
Again the issue here is more about ethnicity than it is about religion. I am most certain that if Sanusi was a Southern Muslim, there wouldn't be this much noise. The fact remains that most Christians perceive Northern Muslims to be extremists and expansionists. Christians have lived in peace with Muslims in the South. Southern Muslims come to church when we have burial ceremonies and they are welcome. I am sure (correct me if I'm wrong) that I can go with a Muslim friend to a mosque in the South here just to experience the Muslim way of worship and go back home alive and with all my limbs intact.

On the other hand if I decide to visit a Mosque in the North, that may very well be the end of my life.

(4) Sanusi is doing this (like everything he does) the wrong way. It is clear he doesn't think more than one step at a time. If I were CBN governor, I'd have seen that this issue of Islamic Banking will generate furore especially around this time when we've had loads of Christian / Muslim clashes in the North and with the Boko-Harm issue that paints Muslims (unfairly) in bad light. Based on that, I'd ensure that all communication on this Islamic Banking issue is done by another CBN executive that does not have the perception baggage that Sanusi has.

The truth is that Christians have seen the undue politicization of Sharia in the North and so have a lot of trust issues believing someone like Sanusi on something that has Islamic undertone. While I do not see any reasons why Christians should be afraid or deny Muslims their "rights" to Islamic Banking, I think Sanusi needs to act with maturity. By saying, nothing can ever change this or that, you create unnecessary tension. And by so doing, he has made a good idea look bad.

Sanusi should rise above himself and reach out to the groups who feels afraid or aggrieved and ASSURE them. If he has to postpone implementation by a few months, so be it.

Eventually, the problem is not islamic Banking per se, but the poor management skills of Sanusi and the mistrust that many Nigerians have, not for Muslims, but for Northern Muslims.

Christian leaders on the other hand should stop being paranoid about everything Islam.
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by Pukkah: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2011
BP:

I've read many views on this issue of Islamic Banking in Nigeria. I can see many fears, perceptions and views and I'd like to add a few lines of my own.

Let me state the following upfront (1) I am a Christian (2) I think Sanusi is a lousy and terrible CBN Governor. I will however do my best to ensure that none of these views unnecessarily color the opinions I want to state.

(1) I do not see anything wrong with the CBN promoting Islamic Banking. Nigeria has a huge muslim population and if the way banking is done is a very important thing to Muslims, then I think we should find a framework that accomodates their concerns and makes them happy as long as it doesn't affect the rights of other citizens.

(2)I believe that since Islamic Banking is just one form of non-interest banking, the CBN should have a committee that regulates the the non-interest banking business. This committee should be made up of both Christians and non-Christians. For the islamic banking component however, the regulation should be done by Muslims with knowledge of both Islamic principles and financial/economic principles drawn from both the North and South of Nigeria.

(3)I believe that most of the dust being raised on this issue is not because of Islamic Banking per say but because of the person of Sanusi. Sanusi is an extremist and comes across as someone who doesn't care about other points of view.
Again the issue here is more about ethnicity than it is about religion. I am most certain that if Sanusi was a Southern Muslim, there wouldn't be this much noise. The fact remains that most Christians perceive Northern Muslims to be extremists and expansionists. Christians have lived in peace with Muslims in the South. Southern Muslims come to church when we have burial ceremonies and they are welcome. I am sure (correct me if I'm wrong) that I can go with a Muslim friend to a mosque in the South here just to experience the Muslim way of worship and go back home alive and with all my limbs intact.

On the other hand if I decide to visit a Mosque in the North, that may very well be the end of my life.

(4) Sanusi is doing this (like everything he does) the wrong way. It is clear he doesn't think more than one step at a time. If I were CBN governor, I'd have seen that this issue of Islamic Banking will generate furore especially around this time when we've had loads of Christian / Muslim clashes in the North and with the Boko-Harm issue that paints Muslims (unfairly) in bad light. Based on that, I'd ensure that all communication on this Islamic Banking issue is done by another CBN executive that does not have the perception baggage that Sanusi has.

The truth is that Christians have seen the undue politicization of Sharia in the North and so have a lot of trust issues believing someone like Sanusi on something that has Islamic undertone. While I do not see any reasons why Christians should be afraid or deny Muslims their "rights" to Islamic Banking, I think Sanusi needs to act with maturity. By saying, nothing can ever change this or that, you create unnecessary tension. And by so doing, he has made a good idea look bad.

Sanusi should rise above himself and reach out to the groups who feels afraid or aggrieved and ASSURE them. If he has to postpone implementation by a few months, so be it.

Eventually, the problem is not islamic Banking per se, but the poor management skills of Sanusi and the mistrust that many Nigerians have, not for Muslims, but for Northern Muslims.

Christian leaders on the other hand should stop being paranoid about everything Islam.

You've spoken well, with maturity and objectivity. The real problem is not with Islamic Banking but with the person of Sanusi and the existing distrust/suspicion in the system.
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by chamber2(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2011
@BP

God bless you.

The issue is not about islamic banking and that is what most of our muslim brothers are missing.The issue is in the level of bigotry displayed by sanusi and possibly the north.Our experiences with northern muslims are never pleasant.So, anything coming from a northern muslim must be taken with a pinch of salt.
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by pablo007: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2011
honestly i don't know why GEJ is still allowing this man to remain  in the office of the CBN governor, its obvious this stupid man is a jihadist he wants to ensure he empowers his folks in one way or the other and i guess among his plans is to enable them own an industry such as the  so called Islamabad banking!! is this the time we need Islamabad bankingI don’t know what makes him so dumb not to know the exact thing the country needs from his office at  this time??
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by Leyelyzo: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
I cant undastand the sentiment that cbn is financing islamic banking with the national treasure. Does cbn financed and established any commercial banks with national treasure? Why didnt cbn resuscitate the failed banks with the national treasure? Why didnt cbn bail out the eight currently sick banks with national treasure? It is not the duty of CBN to finance any bank but to regulate and ensure provision of efficient and effective service. Our christians faithfuls should take this or leave it, ISLAM is an organised compact religion that leaves no spheres of human endeavour untouched. That is the reason why we have islamic this, islamic that. We have shariah/islamic law, have you ever heard of christain law or there is no law in christianity? Why dont you say we shouldnt be studying shariah law in our universities? We have islamic dressing, have you ever heard of christianity dressing? We have islamic finance, islamic economics and islamic banking, have you ever heard of such of christianity? Even in the proclaimed christain kingdom like Jerusalam, Rome, England and the likes! If christianity forbids interest banking, why didnt any christian States estalished christianity banking ever long before or be on the verge of establishing now. I think we should appreciate ISLAM for doing what christian failed to do. There is nothing Nigerian christians can do because christians' leaders all over the world couldnt do anything either, infact Pope was even calling for the adoption of islamic banking in christian kingdom rather than telling them to establish one. So if Pope sees nothing wrong in the name islamic banking and is authenticating the name rather than fighting for it to be called christian banking since christianity as well forbids interest banking, or calling it non-interest banking. I repeat, there is NOTHING nigerian christians can do to the name or the concept (blame ur leaders for your failure) and the earlier we all embrace it, the better for our nationc that. We have shariah/islamic law, have you ever heard of christain law or there is no law in christianity? Why dont you say we shouldnt be studying shariah law in our universities? We have islamic dressing, have you ever heard of christianity dressing? We have islamic finance, islamic economics and islamic banking, have you ever heard of such of christianity? Even in the proclaimed christain kingdom like Jerusalam, Rome, England and the likes! If christianity forbids interest banking, why didnt any christian States estalished christianity banking ever long before or be on the verge of establishing now. I think we should appreciate ISLAM for doing what christian failed to do. There is nothing Nigerian christians can do because christians' leaders all over the world couldnt do anything either, infact Pope was even calling for the adoption of islamic banking in christian kingdom rather than telling them to establish one. So if Pope sees nothing wrong in the name islamic banking and is authenticating the name rather than fighting for it to be called christian banking since christianity as well forbids interest banking, or calling it non-interest banking. I repeat, there is NOTHING nigerian christians can do to the name or the concept (blame ur leaders for your failure) and the earlier we all embrace it, the better for our nation
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by jeffman(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2011
you guys are diverting attention from the real issues with Sanusi. Islamic banking does not islamisize nobody.
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by 9jaman007: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2011
The problem with the Islamic Bank guidelines is that a customer CAN NOT do business with the Bank if he wants to say deal in products that are prohibited by Islam.
To break it down= you cant take a loan to finance your alcohol , pork, speculative and betting business.
Hence the right of an individual to participate in the Economy has been prejudiced.
Maybe mallam Lamido should read the 1999 constitution section 16 1(d)
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by 9jaman007: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2011
The problem with the Islamic Bank guidelines is that a customer CAN NOT do business with the Bank if he wants to say deal in products that are prohibited by Islam.
To break it down= you cant take a loan to finance your alcohol , pork, speculative and betting business.
Hence the right of an individual to participate in the Economy has been prejudiced.
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by phreakabit(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2011
9jaman007:

Thank you very much!!!! I thought I was the only one who had noted that.
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by AlabaSlim: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2011
Eee b like say una nono say dey don turn Naija 2 islamic state teytey
na nw d bigot Sanusi dey unveil d northan agenda
no wori dey jus start,gradualli oda agendas go follo suite
i dey laff in boko ram
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by 9jaman007: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by vedaxcool(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2011
9jaman007:

this is quite laughable, the right of the individual is prejudiced? how? it is a strange argument you raise, the mere fact that it is not a public property simply proves your point is not valid under law. This is to say for instance, if a Christian was to set up a book shop and says everyone is free to buy a book, but in addition he would not sell a books that his religion won't accept. Now argument is that he has gone against section 16 1(d). No i think you legal interpretation is out of place. Jaiz is a privately owned entity hence, they can choose the kind of products, business etc they won't to fund. For instance barbing saloons cater mainly for men needs, hardly would you find a woman(though very few women barb their hair) in the babers shop, should we then accuse Baring saloons of Prejudice since it service excludes a vast majority of women? I do not think in will acceptable to say such
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by 9jaman007: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2011
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by 9jaman007: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
I stand to be corrected on my next comment; but I don't think Mallam Lamido has come out to tell Nigeria the expected economic impact of Islamic Banking on the Nigeria economy. Experts around the world have often said its a banking system best suited to European economies. Has Nigeria joined the league of developed countries overnight?
The world of economics must feel insulted when u make a policy based on scriptural writings(whether the holy Quran or the holy Bible). So Dear Mallam Lamido give us a break down of how the banking system will improve the banking sector and the general economy and you will gain massive support.
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by 9jaman007: 12:15am On Jul 06, 2011
@vedaxcool, you can go over that section of the 1999 constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria in your spare time. Get a barrister interprete it to you find it vague.@vedaxcool, you can go over that section of the 1999 constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria in your spare time. If you find it ambiguous, get a barrister interprete it to you.
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by 9jaman007: 12:15am On Jul 06, 2011
@vedaxcool, you can go over that section of the 1999 constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria in your spare time. Get a barrister interprete it to you find it vague.@vedaxcool, you can go over that section of the 1999 constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria in your spare time. If you find it ambiguous, get a barrister interprete it to you.
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by BetaThings: 3:03am On Jul 06, 2011
9jaman007:

Hence t[b]he right of an individual to participate in the Economy has been prejudiced[/b].

Islamic banks will be addition to existing banks. Indeed if you want to import pork, the non-islamic arm of Stanbic will still finance it
As things are today, there are some transactions that the existing banks will not finance
Banks traditionally don't finance gambling transactions
Worse still, they hardly lend money to startups
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 06, 2011
I am a christian,and i have read into the principles of islamic banking, and i have seen no reason whatsoever why it shouldn't take place,afterall it will makes loans more accessible to the public,we should avoid attaching religious sentiments to things.am in support of islamic banking,at least research before you kick against the idea.
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by BetaThings: 3:15am On Jul 06, 2011
akpanbaba:

Sanusi is not a banker but an Imam in the banking hall.I dont even know what profession fits the man.Today CBN is about to build hotel and also go into poultry farming.Only GOD knows what he is doing with the primary functions of CBN
You should argue based on facts
The poultry thing is the title of an article in ThisDay and it is the projection of a Sanusi critic
Read it again, the man said inflation rate was 10% when Sanusi took over - a lie
He also claimed that oil price was $145 when Sanusi took over as CBN governor - another lie
Oil was highest in 2008 when Soludo was governor and when the crisis started, Soludo said Nigeria would not be affected
Of course, non one is perfect, Soludo made his own errors and recorded his successes
By mid 2009 when Sanusi became governor, oil price was less than $80
But we don't argue with facts in Nigeria
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by BetaThings: 3:33am On Jul 06, 2011
chamber2:

Then it's been long you left Nigeria.This man, Sanusi, goes from mosque to mosque bragging on how far he has gone with the Islamic banking and that others who are not comfortable with it should go to hell, knowing fully well how delicate religious issues are in this country.This same sanusi came out opening to say that the corrupt CEO would/ought to be executed, even when the court of law has not decided the case.This same sanusi is currently bragging that he would sale off banks that don't belong to him irrespective of what the shareholders feel.

It is the type practiced in core islamic states like iran that sanusi wants to introduce in Nigeria which is supposed to be a secular state.Then, tell me why non muslims will keep quiet?
Sanusi said people should go to court. Go and read papers again.
Why is it that people say on one hand that certain things are sensitive and on the other, inflame tempers by lying

In Nigeria's secular state, the NSE traded for only half day last year (2010) on christmas eve, same was not extended to muslim festivals
You did not hear any noise about it!
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by dejyx: 3:38am On Jul 06, 2011
These guys hate democracy because it is American. If you read this link below you will catch where these Malo guys are coming from.

Psa 140:11  Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.

"America is where it is because its foundational faith was Christianity.

Biblical morality and the Ten Commandments work.

Compassion, unselfishness, responsibility, fidelity, strong work ethic, honesty, determination and a sense of interdependence are all Biblical principles of proven worth.

I challenge you to check it out.

In God we trust. It works!" - Ross L Talbot

Culled from - http://www.postindependent.com/article/20100906/VALLEYNEWS/100909922

"Sharia will die a natural death" - OBJ True or False did it die?

Islamic Banking will die a natural death too.  Pro 11:19  As righteousness tendeth to life: so he that pursueth evil pursueth it to his own death.

Don't worry my brothers it is well.
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by daddyhez(m): 4:07am On Jul 06, 2011
Is Nigeria still a "secular" nation?
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by BetaThings: 4:46am On Jul 06, 2011
Dextra:

My Questions are: 1. Is every non muslim a christain? The real born again Christains lyk me wil not hav 2 wory cos Christ hav warned us of THESE SIGNS, and He'll be wit us. 2. Will the bankers in this bank be only Muslims? 3. Since according to the Islamic law anyone who is not an Islam is an infidel (my muslim friend told me this way back in school when I askd her why she said i'm 'unclean') and they don't have to eat, drink, bank wit non islams, they should have openly told us they don't want to bank wit non islams. 4. Why are muslims from the west and middlebelt not violent but accomodating? 
There are a lot of christians working at Lotus capital. Infact on some islamic finance training programmes, they outnumber muslims
More christians opted to join the islamic finance arm of Stanbic than muslims
You also know that the word infidel is not used
According to christianity whoever is not a christian is an infidel (2 Corinthians 6:15; 1 Timothy 5 :cool
The book of Corinthians actually ask christians to have nothing to do with infidels
A muslim is allowed to marry people of the book (Christians and Jews). I think one would have to eat with those. There is no doubt about this
It is wrong for a muslim to pay or receive interest. It has nothing to do with who is running the bank
Your point 4 seems to take the view that islam is not the problem
I hope you know that the Jukuns and Tivs (christians both) have been fighting for years over land as it is normal with neighbouring communities
But we actually hear of only Hausa/Fulani and Beroms crisis
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by BetaThings: 4:57am On Jul 06, 2011
dejyx:

These guys hate democracy because it is American. If you read this link below you will catch where these Malo guys are coming from.

Psa 140:11  Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.

"America is where it is because its foundational faith was Christianity.

Biblical morality and the Ten Commandments work.

Compassion, unselfishness, responsibility, fidelity, strong work ethic, honesty, determination and a sense of interdependence are all Biblical principles of proven worth.

I challenge you to check it out.

In God we trust. It works!" - Ross L Talbot
The largest state in America has approved homosex.ual marriage
people are saying as a secular state, that "In God we Trust" should be removed from the currency, will this Christian foundation still matter

The invasion of Iraq was not based on honesty or thou shalt not lie
The actions of Esign, Andrew, Clinton, Schwarznegger were not based on fidelity or the 10 commandments
America has sponsored insurrection in various countries
in 1952 it did the same in Iran which led to the overthrow of the Iranian prime minister in a coup
The US supported the increasingly intolerant and repressive Sha until he (the Shah) was overthrown in the revolution of 1979
This is the history of the conflict between Iran and US. Of course the US did not promote democracy; neither did it seriously frown at apartheid
The wars in Iraq, Mexico, Vietnam, Grenada, Cuba, Panama, korea
do you remember napalm and agent orange?
were all these due to  christian foundation
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by nyabingi(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2011
Nigerins have not seen anything yet, Cecilia Ibru and Erastus saw this coming and tried to stop sanusi becoming CBN guvnor but the late president yar'adua did not buy the idea especially the fact that the man in question was a  kinsman,, lets be true to ourselves Jim Ovia of Zenith was not less corrupt than those held as culprits but Nigeria is a country were everything goes and the people would just take it hook, line and sinker, we can also borrow a Que from the scandals that rocked the imf recently, the whole world knew it was a ploy to stop the guy from becoming the next leader of france, what they did was to bring out his little secrets, (we all have secrets) sanusi will continue to unleash more unfavorable economic policies that undermines non Muslims in Nigeria!
Re: Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians by http(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2011
Why all the noise about Islamic banking, if u feel islamic banking is not for u, then shut the F00k up, u can start ur own christian banking. angry

enough of this madness, everyday the politician are degrading our future and the only thing we do is to make noise, we won't make noise when we perceive bad governance, only on religion, f000lish set of people with no brian to know what is important.

Christian leave muslim to do their thing and do your too. Must everything muslim becomes problem for christian, bunch of f00ls, set up ur christian banks and bank their, we just create wahala for ourselve where there is none grin

With this little insult of mine to you f00ls, i hope i've been able to insult you and not to confuse you that Islamic banking is good and will not cause wahala 4 you hippocraze grin grin grin

Walahi kai dan buroba shege! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did Allah Make It Compulsory For Muslims To Commit Adultery? / The Healthy FAST; Tips To A Healthy RAMADAN / What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.