Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph (28200 Views)

Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph / Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph / "Sit Down!": Amaechi Embarrassed At Osasu Show Symposium. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by htdot: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2022
See the way the yorubas here are defending osibanjo... the same people who never question the credibility of the source that claimed to open Peter obi pandora box, the same people who never question the credibility of the dezani allegation... The same yoruba people are now questioning the source and defending osibanjo. Osibanjo blocked the proposal that would have safeguarded many Nigerians life and the yorubas are rushing to defend him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by Shabbyiyo(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Let me understand this clearly. He denied the proposal that's why they bomb the train or what?
Why didn't they submit the memo from the onset?
Those men are working hand in hand.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by atiku07(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/osinbajo-not-fec-stood-down-amaechis-security-memo/
Osinbajo in the wotowoto however Amaechi na thief him wan cash out
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by Shabbyiyo(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2022
So they denied the proposal that's why they attacked the trian to put the blame on Vice President or what?
Nemere2020:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/osinbajo-not-fec-stood-down-amaechis-security-memo/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2022
obailala:
You are simply a thief who's angry that the VP blocked you channel of thieving. Shame on you!
You are simply a murderer who would keep money away but let people die! Eight(cool people died because of your stupidity and vengeful idiocy. You and your ilk will never smell that place. Evil human being! Maybe if you lost somebody to that attack you will understand what it means. Is 3.7 Billion worth anyone's life, evil man with evil agenda. Everything is politics to you people, including the lives of other people. I don't want to lay an eternal curse on you for this wickedness and stupidity.

Thank God President Buhari immediately reversed the idiocy of that cursed fool Osinbajo, Tinubu's ass licker. Idiots!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by Echoban: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2022
obailala:
This report was supposed to twist things and implicate PYO. But instead it paints PYO in very good light. It proves one thing - that he isnt a leader who just signs whatever is dropped on his desk without questions.

That BPP has approved a proposal is a very dumb reason for anyone to expect the president to just sign it off without question. Afterall, all the inflated and fraudulent contracts which have come to be traditional occurrences in Nigeria, the BPP also approves them.

Ameachi should have waited till PMB arrival before propslosing such shaddy contract.

Only PMB sign contract he doesn't understands. grin

Amaechi wan mess with the wrong person. PYO wey fire DSS boss 2secs grin

Till dtae we are still suffering from Disco contract signed by past govt angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by Pravedk: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2022
I'm just mad at the audacity of this fraud of a transport Minister.

And people are trying to project the same fraud as president? God forbid!

How on earth will someone award a contract of that sum and delicacy to a papa, mama and son company with no financial and technical qualifications ?

If na you wan buy car and the dealer ask for 20m u won't ask questions like what brand and model?

This singular act make me believe Osinbajo is the best candidate to go for presidency.

Let's say no to fraud and investigate further. Amaechi should stop doing this kind of rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by PeterUdeme: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

You are simply a murderer who would keep money away but let people die! Eight(cool people died because of your stupidity and vengeful idiocy. You and your ilk will never smell that place. Evil human being! Maybe if you lost somebody to that attack you will understand what it means. Is 3.7 Billion worth anyone's life, evil man with evil agenda. Everything is politics to you people, including the lives of other people. I don't want to lay an eternal curse on you for this wickedness and stupidity.

Thank God President Buhari immediately reversed the idiocy of that cursed fool Osinbajo, Tinubu's ass licker. Idiots!

Is it because of osinbajo they also bombed kaduna airport? Is he also the reason bandits liked over 1400 people in the north last month?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by Echoban: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2022
kingyakos:

Bros it was a very wrong question from a VP if this report is actually true....can the VP ask of the standard if the contract was to be handled by Julius Berger. Tribalism has eaten us up and I fear for the future of this country

Julius Berger is a brand name with a track record . Nobody will think twice if they are presented to handle such project.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by AdedoyinO(f): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Too much bile in one post. Educate us on how the surveillance system will deter the terrorists from staging another attack.

Remember, Amechi said it's a pilot, so there's possibility for failure.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by obailala(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

[s]You are simply a murderer who would keep money away but let people die! Eight(cool people died because of your stupidity and vengeful idiocy. You and your ilk will never smell that place. Evil human being! Maybe if you lost somebody to that attack you will understand what it means. Is 3.7 Billion worth anyone's life, evil man with evil agenda. Everything is politics to you people, including the lives of other people. I don't want to lay an eternal curse on you for this wickedness and stupidity.

Thank God President Buhari immediately reversed the idiocy of that cursed fool Osinbajo, Tinubu's ass licker. Idiots! [/s]
Look at this filthy rogue ranting all over the place because Osinbajo refused to sign his dubious contracts.... You want Osinbajo to sign your dubious contracts without scrutiny? You grope under the guise of providing security and act like you care about the lost lives, yet you're hust but a shameless pathetic pen robber and a butcher desperate to reap where you didnt sow. You think osinbajo is a fool to fall for your schemes?

Keep dropping insults like a frustrated dog that you are. You're no different from the bunch of our devilish leaders past and present who have stolen the nation dry and reduced a supposedly great nation to a cesspit of poverty. By stealing and glorifying thieves, you have caused the death and destruction of millions of lives and both you and your generation unborn will remain accursed. BASTARD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by Echoban: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Osibanjo had no record of being a vice president before he was elected into the office in 2015.

There is always a first time for everything.

My concern is that, after the VP asked his question, nothing was put in place, that answers that question. Everyone abandoned the security of passengers.

And by the way, this report is really meant to exonerate Buhari. It really has nothing to do with Amaechi and Osibanjo. They are just puns being used by the cabal, to throw a smokescreen that conveniently shields the president from responsibility of this massive tragedy.

Osinbanjo once served as commissioner for justice for 8 good years in most populated , most developed state in Nigeria. So he isn't a neonate in governance. He was mentored by one of the biggest politician BAT who he himself is a brand .. BAT recommendation alone is enough even though ure a newbie. That recommendation is enough.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by kingyakos: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Echoban:

Julius Berger is a brand name with a track record . Nobody will think twice if they are presented to handle such project.

The same way Facebook, google, apple, Amazon, Microsoft etc wouldn't have made it if they started from this country, you'll judge by antecedent rather than competence..
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by OfoIgbo: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Echoban:

Osinbanjo once served as commissioner for justice for 8 good years in most populated , most developed state in Nigeria. So he isn't a neonate in governance. He was mentored by one of the biggest politician BAT who he himself is a brand .. BAT recommendation alone is enough even though ure a newbie. That recommendation is enough.

Before Osibanjo served as a commissioner, he had no record of being a commissioner of justice.

You are still making my point
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by Soknown: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hypothetically, I went to Fouani shop on Allen.

Me: Hello, I need a tv/monitor for my cctv.

Attendant; Yes we do have a lot that will interest you.
Brought papers to me for signature, It will cost you 4m.

Me; Ok what is the spec.

Attendant; It is LG Electronics.

Me; Thanks, but I need more information about it.

Attendant; All you need to know is that it is LG Electronics.

Me; Excuse me, if I am paying 4m for a tv, I need to know the spec, when and where it was produced. When it was shipped and so on.

Hypothetically, as I mentioned earlier.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by OfoIgbo: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Shut up Mumurist, name the members of the so called cabal? Mumu.

It is naive minded people like this, that were attacking turai Yaradua of been the head of a cabal? Zombies for eternity.

Hey cabal ass-licker. Am I annoying you by exposing your ways?

Every intelligent person knows that the fault of the terrorist killings of those unfortunate train passengers lies squarely on Buhari, but you guys are here trying to confuse the weak-minded.

Osibanjo and Amaechi are left holding the can, while the real culprit that has played active roles in protecting terrorists, is allowed to slip through the net
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
AdedoyinO:

Too much bile in one post. Educate us on how the surveillance system will deter the terrorists from staging another attack.

Remember, Amechi said it's a pilot, so there's possibility for failure.
Everything in this world has a possibility of failure including human lives. So if there is a chance, any chance at all that evil can be averted it should be taken which is exactly what Buhari did when he immediately ordered the contract to go on in the wake of the attack which Osinbajo the evil with his henchmen can now now their hearts in shame! Idiats!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
obailala:
Look at this filthy rogue ranting all over the place because Osinbajo refused to sign his dubious contracts.... You want Osinbajo to sign your dubious contracts without scrutiny? You grope under the guise of providing security and act like you care about the lost lives, yet you're hust but a shameless pathetic pen robber and a butcher desperate to reap where you didnt sow. You think osinbajo is a fool to fall for your schemes?

Keep dropping insults like a frustrated dog that you are. You're no different from the bunch of our devilish leaders past and present who have stolen the nation dry and reduced a supposedly great nation to a cesspit of poverty. By stealing and glorifying thieves, you have caused the death and destruction of millions of lives and both you and your generation unborn will remain accursed. BASTARD!
Shut up killer! Yes, if you support actions that caused deaths of innocents, then know you are also a murderer.

Evil man the same nonsensical reasons Osinbajo gave did not deter President Buhari from approving the contract with immediate effect after he saw what his Pussyfooting, Tinubu's Ass licker Osinbajo caused the nation!

Very very useless people are supporting Osinbajo for taking actions that cause great loss of lives for a lot of Nigerians in Kaduna. May thunder fire anybody supporting Osinbajo the murderer! What effrontery! Nonsense. Fools. Idiats!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by kingyakos: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ilaje1:

You be useless mumu. Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon etc al started small and grow. They showed POC. They didn't just go to DOD for billion of dollars contract. Even US DOD don't award big contracts to unknown or fledgling companies, you start with $10k contract and move up. Secondly, FB, MS, Amazon, Tesla, Apple et al are wrong examples...they didn't start with contracts instead they started with providing innovative solutions to human needs. That gave them a track record. Next time use your sense instead of tribalism and hatred.

Satan don lock ur sense troway key.
If it was a foreign company you wouldn't have been interested to know it's competence,track record and POF.
Still if the company name was Adekunle Tinubu and Son you would've awarded the contract.
Dirty back stabber pig, make Satan cancel all it's appointment today take time punish you
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by adekolaelect(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Are you now telling us the Bandit bombed the Train bcs the contract was not approved .Are telling us if that Dubious contract was approve that time .the contract would have been concluded to avoided attack from bandits within that time and now ? To me the company that sent that proposal should be questioned if they are not related with the bandit attack .I stand with Oshinbajo on this.

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by adekolaelect(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Shut up killer! Yes, if you support actions that caused deaths of innocents, then know you are also a murderer.

Evil man the same nonsensical reasons Osinbajo gave did not deter President Buhari from approving the contract with immediate effect after he saw what his Pussyfooting, Tinubu's Ass licker Osinbajo caused the nation!

Very very useless people are supporting Osinbajo for taking actions that cause great loss of lives for a lot of Nigerians in Kaduna. May thunder fire anybody supporting Osinbajo the murderer! What effrontery! Nonsense. Fools. Idiats!
Try to apply your upstair .every thing is not Tribal or politics.Are you telling us Oshinbajo is wrong for asking of Fountionality,Brand ,Durability and the Integrity of the contract he wanted to assign his and the FEC signature on??
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by hydroking23(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Exactly! The fledgling Mama and Papa company is moving forward with the contract with Presidential approval and all it took was the deaths and kidnapping of all those people to make it happen. Osinbajo thinks that leaking that memo will get him points in the court of public opinion over Amaechi. If they successfully implement these security measures and they work at preventing further attacks Osinbajo will have blood on his hands. This fight is just getting started.

AbujaCitiBlog:

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by emmykk(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ilaje1:

Mumu, company has no track record. You can't come from nowhere to handle big project like that. No brand name for them to crosscheck the prices and the quality and the reviews of people that have used the products. Shit! This country will never get better with non-objective people like you.

Has Ameachi done any substandard project before for osinbajo to drop the approval.
Someone building high class rail with billions of approval just 3billion approval Osinbajo decline
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
Try to apply your upstair .every thing is not Tribal or politics.Are you telling us Oshinbajo is wrong for asking of Fountionality,Brand ,Durability and the Integrity of the contract he wanted to assign his and the FEC signature on??
Why would that Tinubu Asslicker Osinbajo stop a contract that had a chance to save lives? Why why why? A contract that passed through the prism of BPP. This time around that Killer VP has bitten off more than what he can chew. Useless human being.

Go and explain to the family of those 8 people that lost their loved ones this useless reason of Tinubu Asslicker Osinbajo to deny a contract that could have save the lives of their loved ones. Ok after standing down the contract for whatever foolish inconsequential reason, did he suggest an alternative? If not that he is evil, did he suggest an alternative?

That man is completely useless!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by obailala(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Shut the fcck up!! You are a shameless pathetic filthy thief! You're only pained that Osinbajo was smart enough to scrutinise and checkmate your heist. You dont give a damn about any lost lives. As the scum that you are, you only care about your belly. Keep insulting your father!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
obailala:
Shut the fcck up!! You are a shameless pathetic filthy thief! You're only pained that Osinbajo was smart enough to scrutinise and checkmate your heist. You dont give a damn about any lost lives. As the scum that you are, you only care about your belly. Keep insulting your father!
You are a shameless pathetic killer! Go and devour the dead bodies that your incriminating idiocy cost their lives.

Go and tell the families how you valued 3.7 Billion more than their lives. You are completely worthless as a human being when you place money above human lives. You are not worthy to be addressed as a human being.

How many of those killed can your precious 3.7 Billion buy back asswipe?

People like you should be tied to the stake and flogged horrendously until sense enters your head.

Non human beast like you defending Tinubus Asslicker! Imagine! Somebody that grossly mismanaged Trader Moni running into Billions given to him to share to traders. Very very useless human being chose 3.7 Billion over human lives. If he still have any modicum of honor left he should have resigned honorably.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by farem: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
So??

What's the propaganda

To paint Osinbajo as the Culprit and vindicate the FEC?? sad

Abeg make una gerout!

FYI I will choose Osinbajo 10x for President instead of any of them in the FEC smiley

Don't mind these many, lazy youth you see everywhere. They hav been whining about poor electricity but who have complained had someone stood down they proposal to sell our patrimony (NEPA) to hair dressers, girl friends and fraud partners of our politicians then. We are all dancing in darkness with these DISCOS today.

Isn't shocking that a relatively now company with a turnover of N84.9m, was not to be trusted with a contract worth N3.7 billion?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by obailala(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
[s]You are a shameless pathetic killer! Go and devour the dead bodies that your incriminating idiocy cost their lives.

Go and tell the families how you valued 3.7 Billion more than their lives. You are completely worthless as a human being when you place money above human lives. You are not worthy to be addressed as a human being.

How many of those killed can your precious 3.7 Billion buy back asswipe?

People like you should be tied to the stake and flogged horrendously until sense enters your head.

Non human beast like you defending Tinubus Asslicker! Imagine! Somebody that grossly mismanaged Trader Moni running into Billions given to him to share to traders. Very very useless human being chose 3.7 Billion over human lives. If he still have any modicum of honor left he should have resigned honorably[/s].
Pained Thief!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by Echoban: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Before Osibanjo served as a commissioner, he had no record of being a commissioner of justice.

You are still making my point

Before taking a bigger job, u start from low to higher level. People recommend u. We are talking national job worth billions here ure shifting goalposts . So if u're d one chairing FEC u mean someone can just bring one shaddy contractor to u and u release hard earned fund straight up

Asiwaju saw how Osinbanjo brilliantly defended a case in court, from their he picked him up to commissioner of Justice. These are antecedent to look up to higher posts.

Surveillance with no success record, not even that they've done so before, convince us u can do d job mba, just telling by mouth and u expected straight fund, it's illogical bro
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by OfoIgbo: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Echoban:

Before taking a bigger job, u start from low to higher level. People recommend u. We are talking national job worth billions here ure shifting goalposts . So if u're d one chairing FEC u mean someone can just bring one shaddy contractor to u and u release hard earned fund straight up

Asiwaju saw how Osinbanjo brilliantly defended a case in court, from their he picked him up to commissioner of Justice. These are antecedent to look up to higher posts.

Surveillance with no success record, not even that they've done so before, convince us u can do d job mba, just telling by mouth and u expected straight fund, it's illogical bro

With the bolded, you are still making my point.

The company started on a low level. Now got a chance for this higher-paying federal job. The company was RECOMMENDED by a federal minister and a former governor by the name of Chibuike Amaechi.

Otherwise you are trying to tell me that Tinubu's recommendation should be considered more informed, than Amaechi's recommendation.

A mere commissioner position is nothing compared with being the vice president of a nation, but Osibanjo was allowed to be the VP. Osibanjo did not disqualify himself from the VP job because he'd never been the VP before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Attack In Enugu - Read / Tinubu, Mimiko Adopt New Alternative Plans Over Ondo Governorship Contest / Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.