Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student (53456 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Drove Me Into Robbery In Lagos - Adeniran Jerimiah / Lagos Teacher Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Thumb (Graphics) / Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by AliseKazah(f): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

U guys are badly beaten. Frustrated from relationships wrecked by feminism. Take it slow... U guys will surely get there

I've never been in a relationship and never will.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2022
AliseKazah:

I've never been in a relationship and never will.

This can't be true...
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by AliseKazah(f): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

This can't be true...
I’m 21.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2022
AliseKazah:

I’m 21.

How old u are now is matter of less concern for now. How would u mean when u said you're never gonna get into a relationship?
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by AliseKazah(f): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

How old u are now is matter of less concern for now. How would u mean when u said you're never gonna get into a relationship?
I will stay single for the rest of my life making money and doing charity work. It’s not hard to understand.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Johwyze: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2022
This story is 2 faced...... The information looks sketchy
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2022
AliseKazah:

I will stay single for the rest of my life making money and doing charity work. It’s not hard to understand.

What brought about the concept of Celibacy
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by LordIsaac(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Chairwoman:

Na wa o, somebody was raped you still tried to blame the victim...smh
The word "blame" is not appropriate here. In fact, you are the one insinuating it here. What we are doing is trying to establish the circumstances of the case as good investigation demands. And yes, there is what we call "victim precipitation theory" in Victimology, by Manachem Amir. You may look it up and expand your knowledge.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by AliseKazah(f): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

What brought about the concept of Celibacy

Single women live longer than married women
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
AliseKazah:

Single women live longer than married women

Where did coin this asertion? U mean u wouldn't marry cos u just wanna live longer?

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by AliseKazah(f): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Where did coin this asertion? U mean u wouldn't marry cos u just wanna live longer?
Yes.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
AliseKazah:

Yes.

This is serious. But i presume you're joking tho...
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Born2Breed(f): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

U guys are badly beaten. Frustrated from relationships wrecked by feminism. Take it slow... U guys will surely get there

Shey you get mama,sister,niece and go get wife and daughter?

Then you GO overstand.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
I find this report dodgy. Did the teacher drive his car from the road straight inside the hotel room? How did he persuade her from the car to the room. Just trying to wrap my head round this story.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by 99thEnemy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
saphiere:
I desire

Your spec doesn't exist in our world oh!
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Born2Breed:

Shey you get mama,sister,niece and go get wife and daughter?

Then you GO overstand.

I didn't mean to say he's right at what he did. Just that the comments were too harsh almost betraying humanity
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by MARYIAN(f): 12:51am On Apr 04, 2022
fear men o. embarassed
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by ceejay80s(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2022
rickpat:
please I won't want to be mentioned or associated with comments driven by GENERALIZATION, TOXICITY AND BITTERNESS (GTB)...thanks for your time
Lol, collect 500 likes
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
LordIsaac:
How did he single you out, force you into his car and drive you to a hotel; book a room, closed the door and tried to rape you?
I was to comment on that, didn't she shout when they alighted from the car heading to the hotel room?

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by ultraviolet27(f): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
Men reason with their penisss that's why.

If you are truly a female, may the fate of this innocent girl be your portion IJN Amen.,
. Aren't You a Bastard?So Because I am a Female I should be a Retard like You 15 Yr Old Girls that are Very Big in Statures in today Nigeria will be Lured to an Hotel and Raped Just like that?When She wasn't Hypnotized or dragged to the Hotel.

It may have even being that the Teacher Reneged on the Agreed Price for Payment for the Sex they had where Was it ever Stated She was Dragged to the Hotel Room? Se ni wa a Se Ori ibu!!!U hate Men So much Yet You Can't get by the Opportunity of Praying for a Man in every Romance thread.

Feminist Ofo why don't You stay Single all your Life? Since all Men are Rapist and you hate them and may all those your Curses goes back to you in 7 Fold Asigbe Omo Wardu.

paulemmy19:
I was to comment on that, didn't she shout when they alighted from the car heading to the hotel room?
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by ultraviolet27(f): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ybaby:

Hey phool

A 15 year old cannot give sexual consent.
Hey slowpoke Where dd I say A 15 Yr Old Can give Consent in my Write Up? But a 15 Yr Old Should be able to Scream,Slap or give Her Assailant Kicks When She wasn't rendered immobile or Pointed a Gun at.Don't be Unfortunate!!!
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Ybaby: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
ultraviolet27:
Hey slowpoke Where dd I say A 15 Yr Old Can give Consent in my Write Up? But a 15 Yr Old Should be able to Scream,Slap or give Her Assailant Kicks When She wasn't rendered immobile or Pointed a Gun at.Don't be Unfortunate!!!

Tell that to your daughter when she finds herself in such a situation
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by MisterKennedy(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2022
Bobmarie:
K

Hi dear... Wow!!! You're so super beautiful... You look so angelic.

Happy easter to you sweetie

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hi dear... Wow!!! You're so super beautiful... You look so angelic.

Happy easter to you sweetie
Thank you. Same to you.

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by MisterKennedy(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2022
Bobmarie:
Thank you. Same to you.

You're welcome dear

Good morning dear... Please say hi to me on whatsapp so that I can have your number. Here's mine 08100553547. Please second a message to me on WhatsApp so that I can have your number.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Iamnorth: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
And he forced her out from the car into the hotel room? No one noticed? these youngsters sef their own dey their body!
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Something does'nt add up about dis story. You went into d hotel with your uncle, he was paying for the room and u were there, u finally entered into the room. He forced u. All this happened and you could not shout or scream out when u found out instead of school, u found ur'self in d hotel. Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.