Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student (53453 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Drove Me Into Robbery In Lagos - Adeniran Jerimiah / Lagos Teacher Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Thumb (Graphics) / Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Truvelisback(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
I fear men o.
Na for post like this i go see u. grin

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Dshocker(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men are Heartless. JEZ!!

The teacher should spend the rest of his miserable life in jail. Animal!!

What of if the narrative was changed,because if they had given the real version of the statement,nobody would listen to them,rather it will bring shame.

Because i have a manager friend in a hotel and if you hear stories emanating from that angel of 13yrs old girls and above coming to the hotel with men,even the ones without breast.

In some cases,the mothers are aware,but will turn blind eyes,because their daughter comes back home with goodies,considering the fact that there is high level of hunger in the land.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Rape is bad

But to accuse someone or blackmail someone or lie to get at someone through rape is bad

The story doesn't add, he drove you to hotel,u follow am enter gate,u follow am to pay,you follow am enter room etc, you no scream all along etc or have any injuries for private part as a result of the forceful penetration.. let's hear the man's story ....

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by gentleguy1975: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
When you got to the hotel and you realized it was a hotel,why didn't you raise alarm or is she too young or naive to realize what going to hotel means?

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Thermodynamics(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
All these women insulting men on this thread, the data when you de use currently I know say na man buy am for you, that phone when you de use na man buy am for you, without men you'all cannot survive.

Including your father, without your father you and your mother will not survive. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Franking: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
He deserves what's coming to him.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by rayopt(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lol. 15 years old and he drove you into a hotel but you gatz reach home first before you talk. Anyways, while the man is plain gullible and disgusting, I pity the girl sha. I wish her luck in her future actions because she will need all the prayers in the world to balance up.

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Ken4Christ: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jennyclay:

It's not about Nigeria. It's the nature of the fallen man. It's even worse in India were they rape girls in transport buses under the watch of passengers. Only Jesus can change our hearts.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Jennyclay(f): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dshocker:

What of if the narrative was changed,because if they had given the real version of the statement,nobody would listen to them,rather it will bring shame.

Because i have a manager friend in a hotel and if you hear stories emanating from that angel of 13yrs old girls and above coming to the hotel with men,even the ones without breast.

In some cases,the mothers are aware,but will turn blind eyes,because their daughter comes back home with goodies,considering the fact that there is high level of hunger in the land.

Your friend should stop feeding you with lies. How can a 13 years old girl (probably Jss 2 or Jss 3 student) go about sleeping with men.

Stop all these bull crap stories please.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Eroms4life17(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
I fear men o.
Including your father?? That teacher should be punished for what he did but please don't generalise to ALL MEN.

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Enemyofpeace: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Some people are very earthless
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Jennyclay(f): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ken4Christ:

It's not about Nigeria. It's the nature of the fallen man. It's even worse in India were they rape girls in transport buses under the watch of passengers. Only Jesus can change our hearts.
Are you for real?? Jesus Christ!! What a sick environment!! cry

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Originalsly: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
No doubt... he need to be charged. The girl's story I'm not fully believing. She didn't know where he was taking her... fine... until they arrived at the hotel... fine. How he got her out of the car ... into the hotel ... into the room.... and undressed are all left out.... from stopped at hotel... to being inside her. Tells me she went in there voluntarily.... and knew what she was there for. Somebody didn't hold up to a promise... or things went wayyy beyond it was supposed to go. But doesn't matter.... all blame is on him as the adult.

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by GloriousGbola: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
And this is why we told our kids they can't take lifts from anyone unless we have agreed beforehand.

Even people we know

This is about a person in a position of trust. Not a stranger. A teacher from the school. It is even more problematic as we all train our kids to respect and obey elders at all cost

For me they should take in the hotel receptionist for questioning. This is definitely not the first time this teacher has done this.

Infact they should interrogate the whole school.

This is only coming out because the girls mother is raising the alarm. Others have probably kept quiet because this is Nigeria where every argument in defense of the rapist will be trotted out until the victim is completely gaslit

there is clearly a problem with education in nigeria - too little regulation

this is why you can also have schools with proprietors scheming to kidnap and murder toddlers placed in their care
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
If I ever believe this Lai make I shit pin undecided
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Sleekfingers: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Angelfrost(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jennyclay:

Won't happen.... Not when you have a lawless and corrupt judiciary.

In saner countries, that man is getting nothing less than 25 years to Life!

It is such leniency and corruption within our judiciary that has made such despicable crimes continue to increase.

Make proper examples of proven culprits and watch potential criminals check themselves.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by henrydanger: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Very funny... Forced his way? He drove you to a hotel? Parked force you passed the reception? Forced you paid? Forced you open d door to the room? See, I fight against rape but I fight more against blackmail. It's worse than d real incident. This story has the untold.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by abokikhalifa: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
I still don't know how some elderly men think. What will it take this man to just go and patronise olosho ? Why go for a 15 year old Child? This country don spoil. Abnormal people in Nigeria are 97% and only 3% are normal.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Dshocker(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your friend should stop feeding you with lies. How can a 13 years old girl (probably Jss 2 or Jss 3 student) go about sleeping with men.

Stop all these bull crap stories please.

I know it is hard to believe,kids of these days are too exposed,am also angry over the report he told me just the way you are.

I noticed children that stays in a face-me-i-face-you apartment tends to be morally corrupt than a child brought up in a flat and those that suffers from this are parents that are not able to feed their children,talk more of providing other basic needs of a child.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by manikspears: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/my-teacher-drove-me-to-hotel-raped-threatened-to-kill-me-15-yr-old-girl/amp/

Why did you cover the faces in those pictures? What are you hiding? They are shameless why are you covering their shame?

People wey dey suppose organise mob action for.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by ambr055i: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
I fear men o.

Why didn't she raise alarm or run away when they were walking to the hotel. The story none clear abegi
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by xynerise: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
So the hotel management didn't a little girl on uniform being forced into the hotel room?
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by stamapro(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
I followed the teenager's story, what I don't understand is how did he carry her inside the hotel room? Did he drive the car inside the room? Why didn't she protest, as soon as she got down from his car. Like sheep to be slaughtered she followed him inside the room.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Carlyboi(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Some men deserve nothing, but instant death.

What has men not done to women? The most painful one is them always raping underage .

But here on nairaland, you'll see them stupidly saying that sex is the most easy and the cheapest thing to get from a Nigerian girl. So I am wondering if as cheap as sex is , as said by these fools, they still rape like this, so if sex wasn't cheap, they would've raped female animals too including pigs. Ofcourse they do too, because in most cases I have read it here on nairaland how men are caught several times having sex with goats.. Shameless and useless lots.

Don’t you think you’re doing too much with this hasty generalization?a large percentage of Nigerian men ain’t rapist pls cut us some slack..some fools choosing todo that should be slammed and seriously dealt with!Rape is for weaklings!
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by lexy2014: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
Men reason with their penisss that's why.

Is that how your dad reasons?

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Unruly7(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Did he drag her into the room
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by lexy2014: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
stamapro:
I followed the teenager's story, what I don't understand is how did he carry her inside the hotel room? Did he drive the car inside the room? Why didn't she protest, as soon as she got down from his car. Like sheep to be slaughtered she followed him inside the room.

Good question. I was thinking same

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Alapy36: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jennyclay:

…i disagree with you…not all men my dear…there’re nice and good guys out there…for the teacher, I guess this is not his first time of doing such…Oga teacher, you F…if it’s my sister you did this, na castration of ur joystick straight..
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dshocker:
I partly blame her,so she entered the car till they got to the hotel,yet despite knowing it was a hotel,she still followed him inside.

Am sorry to say this,most girls of this days have gone on discovery mission,you will see school students of 14yrs following boys or men to hotels.

In my area;some girls will leave home to school,but will branch somewhere else and change into their home wear and go meet one guy in his house or they meet in a hotel,they will have sex until when school closes,they change back into their school uniform and head back home,what a pity.

Most girls now have started having sex from 13yrs now.
Hope you will also partly blame your daughter or sister if it happens to her?

Children are naturally curious sexually, it starts at the teenage age so that is not a surprise. It is the responsibility of the adults around them to ignore because children don’t know what they are doing. Some of you in Nigeria have a VERY BAD mentality and I pity your kids.

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by truthfulnigeria: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
1. So the man pretended to offer her a lift to school

2. But finally drove her to a nearby hotel

3. Squizzed her out of the car maybe with her mouth tied or taped

4. Dragged the girl to the reception

5. Booked the room

6. Dragged her to the room

7. Then finally RAPEd her

Okay no problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers / Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.