Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student (53413 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Drove Me Into Robbery In Lagos - Adeniran Jerimiah / Lagos Teacher Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Thumb (Graphics) / Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by sunkoye: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
This story get as e be. The man should be jailed for taking advantage of a minor. But a 15years old in Lagos. The story get k leg.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Lazenby007(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
And you walked straight with your two tiny legs,right from the car to the hotel room.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Bbbw: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Really
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by imagrg(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
I dey take leg waka, I wan help who get car!

Please anyone who honestly can help this OP should please do so. Suffering is real oh!
Nicholaspepe:
Evil!
Honestly, i find it socially, spiritually & morally wrong for a teacher to have any inordinate relatnship with the learners. Its quite troubling. These children have been entrusted to you, to groom them. Why take advantage of these kids? Its evil.

Somebody should pls help, so i can fix my car and go hustle. My whole family(wife & 3 kids) are hungry & starving because i haven't gone to work for almost a month. They couldn't even write exams due to my inability to pay their sch fee. Pls help me i beg of u.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
imagrg:
I dey take leg waka, I wan help who get car!

Please anyone who honestly can help this OP should please do so. Suffering is real oh!

The car is my only source of income. Its where we get money for RENT, School fee, feeding and other needs. I am really depressed seeing my kids starving. What is life now?
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by DMerciful(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
If you were raped in the past, go and lay your complaint and stop this rape obsession.
saphiere:
Dey try to read before you comment na...
I'm tired of this gender honestly.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by 99thEnemy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
I fear men o.
What do you expect from a hotel own and managed by a man?
These are men for you. Their reasoning is so so dumb. Why will you have a wife and yet go outside to rape when you know the penalty of rape?
True words have never been spoken. God bless you.

How about your boyfriend?
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by saphiere(f): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
99thEnemy:

How about your boyfriend?
Don't have. Don't need 1.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by addexx: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
LordIsaac:
How did he single you out, force you into his car and drive you to a hotel; book a room, closed the door and tried to rape you?

U sef reason as the story no complete. You follow am with your legs enter hotel kon enter room join.

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by kayo8080: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
lastchild:
he drove you to a hotel, which was against your wish, dragged you out of the car against your wish, collected key from the receptionist while you were crying, and dragged you inside room and raped you. Lol

All these yeye half baked stories...

Some people should be thrown inside the prison for reporting a useless case in the police station

A 15 year old girl is quite young, and naïve...the teacher could have easily manipulated her. The only part of the story I find odd is how the teacher was able to take an underage girl in school uniform into a hotel room.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Kingcalls: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Read my moniker. Don't quote me again in your life.

JES!! Rape apologist everywhere!!

Shut ur mouth... hoe....bend down piss thinks she has an opinion
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Ybaby: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
ultraviolet27:
. Burning Someone Because He was accused of Rape? It is Like your Fell on Ur Head in ur infancy What will they now do to your Poliethiefcians?It may have even be Consensual Because Which 15 Year Old in this Era after that Bamise Ayanwole's Story wouldn't Scream and even attack a Driver who is taking Her Past Her Bus Stop?

Someone was taking you Past ur School Route Yet you Couldn't Raise an alarm even When They gt to d Hotel Gate I Guessed She was drugged that is why She Couldn't Pick Race? You always look for Rape Story to Post every time Yet u wouldn't Be found if it is a Woman Who Vomited a Crime.
Later On You will still Comment on a Romance Relationship Thread Searching for a Husband Hypocrite!!!

Hey phool

A 15 year old cannot give sexual consent.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by rippa(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/my-teacher-drove-me-to-hotel-raped-threatened-to-kill-me-15-yr-old-girl/amp/
This story no complete abeg
What's the need of taking her to a hotel when he can comfortably do the raping inside d car.
@15 ur teacher they carry u dey go hotel u didn't scream, u guys got down from the car, paid for a hotel room, u followed him to the room, he locked door and u still dey look am.
All these feminist half baked stories self.
Rapers should be locked up in jail for life, but if this particular one ever happened, the girl agreed to it.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
emmyluizzz:

my mom is not a girl and all my sister's are happily married becos they where all trained perfectly and not in Nigeria....the accomplishment is fantastic...

but I'm comfortably and very sure we can't say much about you

a low level broke dirty feminist
Great! Remember them next time you generalize statements about Nigerian women like a kid in high school.

Hypocrite.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by TYCO77: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]

In as much as I do not support the said teacher's action, but how come the female student accompanied him to a hotel, alight from the car, majestically walked to the reception and finally end up in one of the hotel rooms where she claimed she was raped if not with her consent. I did not get it, may I need a little clarification here.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by emmyluizzz: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bobmarie:
Great! Remember them next time you generalize statements about Nigerian women like a kid in high school.

Hypocrite.

you are a girl
.you are a Nigerian..

you are useless
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Honestfrend: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by fof1: 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
I fear men o.
These are men for you. Their reasoning is so so dumb. Why will you have a wife and yet go outside to rape when you know the penalty of rape?

Very Very Sad and Damning...Some Men are Devils' incarnate...But If You Know and Hear or Read of the Heinous Atrocities of some Women...You will Cry to Heaven... I was Serially Molested by a Woman and if not for Grace, I would not have recovered... So it not Gender Restricted Pls.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by God1000(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
What happens to burning him,?
fool
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Entprys(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
I fear men o.
I swear you no get husband.

And you are not a wife material.

Hundreds of your comments testifies
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
emmyluizzz:

My mom is a girl
My mom is a Nigerian..

She is useless
K
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Ken4Christ: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Are you for real?? Jesus Christ!! What a sick environment!! cry

There was a recent case but I don't have the link before it was in my old phone. And if the victim is from a low class, there is no case.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by skywalker240(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
Evil!
Honestly, i find it socially, spiritually & morally wrong for a teacher to have any inordinate relatnship with the learners. Its quite troubling. These children have been entrusted to you, to groom them. Why take advantage of these kids? Its evil.

Somebody should pls help, so i can fix my car and go hustle. My whole family(wife & 3 kids) are hungry & starving because i haven't gone to work for almost a month. They couldn't even write exams due to my inability to pay their sch fee. Pls help me i beg of u.
People are praying to own a kpakolo guongoro scrab that they can be managing to hustle, and they're yet to get it, you that have is begging for money undecided

My friend go and Sand paper door or enter site and find kporkpor lebuke undecided
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 03, 2022
AliseKazah:
Nigerian men are scum
Born2Breed:
Close that hotel after locking the teacher up for life.
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men are Heartless. JEZ!!

The teacher should spend the rest of his miserable life in jail. Animal!!

U guys are badly beaten. Frustrated from relationships wrecked by feminism. Take it slow... U guys will surely get there

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by 99thEnemy(m): 12:55am On Apr 03, 2022
saphiere:
Don't have. Don't need 1.

You no go marry be that. grin

You don't need a husband too. grin grin
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by PaNnamdi: 1:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

Ur gender is so funny Una nor Sabi even lie grin

A 15yr old runs girl on uniform follow teacher go hotel,after them bang finish teacher nor pay complete,she decided to blackmail him cool

It wasn't a mistake that the devil spoke to eve cool
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by jimcaddy(m): 2:03am On Apr 03, 2022
Me I am not heartless oh. You can message me so we can get to know each other better.
Jennyclay:

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by saphiere(f): 2:33am On Apr 03, 2022
99thEnemy:

You no go marry be that. grin

You don't need a husband too. grin grin
I desire
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Invader1: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Blunt minds everywhere see story
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Chairwoman: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2022
LordIsaac:
How did he single you out, force you into his car and drive you to a hotel; book a room, closed the door and tried to rape you?
Na wa o, somebody was raped you still tried to blame the victim...smh
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by cugardmalino: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2022
saphiere:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/my-teacher-drove-me-to-hotel-raped-threatened-to-kill-me-15-yr-old-girl/amp/
Useless story. You enter car, you reach hotel when u suppose dey school, u come down, enter hotel, con still enter room and u call that rape. Ogun go kill the reporter and her family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.