Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors (3161 Views)

General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife / Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by cocolacec(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2022
Edochie is 75 years old and too old and weak to continue acting analogue films.He needs to retire and let fresh,young,vibrant and hardworking actors take over the screens.
Who needs old men movies these days?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by MadamVanessa(f): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2022
shocked

What a post from a complete id lipsrsealed. Because the noble man asked your idiotic uselesssss thief Tinubu to allow young minds to take overthe stage , he should retire from politics and go and eat his loots shamelessly.

Acting is not politics. Movies is mostly sweet when old intelligent people like my daddy edochie is there...but the same cannot be said of politics.

The uselesssss idiotic old fool , frog eyes, drug baron Pablo Escobar of west should focus in sealing his penis urinary tract, so not to disgrace himself again by peeing in his old wrinkle dilapidated body and leave Nigeria politics alone for young people.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by richeeyo(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2022
cocolacec:
Edochie is 75 years old and too old and weak to continue acting analogue films.He needs to retire and let fresh,young,vibrant and hardworking actors take over the screens.
This sounds like someone frustrated of not been able to get a role in Nollywood

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by MadamExcellency: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2022
cocolacec:

Who should play the role of 75 years old and above without artificial flavours?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by qekng40(f): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2022
You know nothing about the industry so there's no need to tell you anything.
Just wallow in anything u may have thought of smiley bye cool

3 Likes

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2022
Edochie a fool at 75

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by penplus: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Will young and vibrate actors play the role of elderly men? The movie industry is big enough to accommodate both young and old

3 Likes

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Karlovych: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2022
embarassed Only a drug processed in Chicago can cause this level of reasoning, afonjers have zero shame.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Whiteangel1234: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2022
He act old man in movies

1 Like

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by mighty2: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Edochie is an old fool and also a demented bastard, thousands of him can't stop Tinubu come 2023
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Rotiix(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ode, how old is Morgan Freeman?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by vastolord4(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
cocolacec:

You guys don't get.. this is a reply to him cos he spoke the truth (he said tinubu is too old to run for presidency)

2 Likes

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Bobloco: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Is this meant to be a counter attack

Because he spoke the truth about Tinubu being too old and weak to be Nigeria's president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by silverlinen(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Damn...this OP just mumu himself right about now.
Shey him don see edochie piss for body before?
Shey edochie look like tout for him face?
This OP is brain dead.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by leokid866: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What a post from a complete id lipsrsealed. Because the noble man asked your idiotic uselesssss thief Tinubu to allow young minds to take the stage , he should retire from politics and go and eat his loots shamelessly.

Acting is not politics. Movies is mostly sweet when old intelligent people like my daddy edochie is there...but the same cannot be said of politics.

The uselesssss idiotic old fool , frog eyes, drug baron Pablo Escobar of west should focus in sealing his penis urinary tract, so not to disgrace himself again by peeing in his old wrinkle dilapidated body and leave Nigeria politics alone for young people.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander........all sectors have a bit of politics to it, even market women play politics amongst themselves. So if he can advise someone who plays it on a bigger scale he should be able to take that advise too.
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by leokid866: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
penplus:
Will young and vibrate actors play the role of elderly men? The movie industry is big enough to accommodate both young and old
yes, have you not seen it done several times in movies? Jada pinketh played a very old woman in the new matrix, all it takes is good make up.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by OFFICIAL336: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Weak response from Tinubu urchins

The thief must be disappointed.

Try harder dude

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Kingpin1000: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Have you ever seen Pete Edochie play the role of a 40 year old man?
The O.P has shown how foolish an average Tinubu supporter can be.
You can campaign for Tinubu online but never try to campaign for Tinubu face to face in front of me,because I will surely bleed you.
Na me know wetin I dey face for Bujari regime.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by leokid866: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Have you ever seen Pete Edochie play the role of a 40 year old man?
The O.P has shown how foolish an average Tinubu supporter can be.
You can campaign for Tinubu online but never try to campaign for Tinubu face to face in front of me,because I will surely bleed you.
Na me know wetin I dey face for Bujari regime.
But you know older men can be made to look younger, just because he doesn't have the skills to carry the role does not mean the possibility does not exist.......or you've never seen a movie where Morgan Freeman was aged younger?
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Kingpin1000: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
leokid866:

But you know older men can be made to look younger, just because he doesn't have the skills to carry the role does not mean the possibility does not exist.......or you've never seen a movie where Morgan Freeman was aged younger?
Tell me the movie Morgan Freeman acted as a 40 year old when He was 75.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Eecho(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
SlyDev:
Edochie a fool at 75
Your fada , a drunkard at 92.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by BSdetective: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
From talking like an old rettarded antifeminist incel to speaking on matters of politics......the old foolish actor must be high on locally made crack...... stupid old fool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tinubu urchins exposing their stupidity via per second billing grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by gentiles(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Afonjas are very backward and shameless set of people. Ndi SKULLARSHIP
People dey talk, edoman sef dey put mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Peterosky(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
A mumu post made by a mumuologist in a mumufied country called zoogeria filled with zoogeographic zoogeographers in Assholerock which is being clamoured to be replaced with the man of the Peepoo. Op, continue with your mumuology in pieces.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by BabalawoPikin(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
I support tinubu but Pete edochie is one of my role models.. Anyways. A youth cant lead Nigeria. Only the jagaban of naija politics can save us now. We don't want who will be answering yes sir to army even when he's president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by orisa37: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
You are sick and irritating. History is Life. Old men and women give us abundance of This.

1 Like

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Who know you??

As you have posted this SH!T has it made FP,No

So stay on-a-low

cocolacec:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by phemmyfour: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
cocolacec:
So if a character profile in a movie fits him, he should turn it down? You know little to nothing about casting in movies

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Less Than 24hrs After Owo Massacre, Osibanjo Eating And Laughing-pics / How Can I Get This Boy? I Have N30k That I'm Not Using - Photo / Igbo Residents In Lagos: I Fear We Are Getting To The End Of Nigeria — Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.