Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors (3173 Views)

General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife / Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Rotiix(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2022
richie240:
sebi ur aiz don clear now say u nor dey make sense with ur analogy.

Joe biden is 79 and elected.
Atiku is well over 72 and older than tinubu and that didn't stop u nor edochie's son from 'atikulating'
but 70 yr old tinubu is too old and shd not exercise his right.

Hypocrisy kee una dia!
cool

I am not on nairaland to trade words with a political captive that sees nothing beyond the urgent 5k they were paid to defend their pay master Tinubu on social media.
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by richie240: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2022
Lolz.....typical!

Rotiix:

I am not on nairaland to trade words with a political captive that sees nothing beyond the urgent 5k they were paid to defend their pay master Tinubu on social media.
Bia nwoke, put sm respect on dt name, inugo!

He's ur incoming president (GW).
He's His excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!!

Now repeat slowly after me:
"His Excellency".......
"Asiwaju"........
"Bola"....
"Ahmed"......
"Tinubu"......

Good, dts my boy.
Now run along......ur sins are forgiven!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by leokid866: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
my3name:

Oga movie industry no get age
You don't have common sense?
But many movie stars have retired when they felt they were too old.
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by leokid866: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Tell me the movie Morgan Freeman acted as a 40 year old when He was 75.
Lol even In lean on me one of his oldest films he was made to look younger.......he was 51 as at when that movie was made.....Morgan Freeman is currently 84 years old and not 75.....but how many 84 year old people look the way he did in hitman bodyguards wife?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Watching Real Madrid Vs Chelsea Champions League Match / Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? / Less Than 24hrs After Owo Massacre, Osibanjo Eating And Laughing-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.