Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors (3168 Views)

General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife / Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by ovieigho(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
cocolacec:
Edochie is 75 years old and too old and weak to continue acting analogue films.He needs to retire and let fresh,young,vibrant and hardworking actors take over the screens.
Who needs old men movies these days?

Ask yourself if he is acting a role of young guy man !

Or school boy ?

1 Like

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by gidgiddy: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
cocolacec:
Edochie is 75 years old and too old and weak to continue acting analogue films.He needs to retire and let fresh,young,vibrant and hardworking actors take over the screens.

Will the young people act old man's character in movies?

1 Like

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:
Edochie is an old fool and also a demented bastard, thousands of him can't stop Tinubu come 2023
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate
why not stand on tinubus rotten manhood rather

1 Like

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by omunabo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
cocolacec:

Is Pete Edochie into politics?
Do you know what it means to be a president of Nigeria?
Do you want another London hospital user?

1 Like

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by TotoGame(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:
Edochie is an old fool and also a demented bastard, thousands of him can't stop Tinubu come 2023

Nah!!! Pete Edochie is a vibrant man filled with wisdom ....when he talks ... people listen and drink from his wealth of experience.

Unlike your useless and moronic father that released a watery disease infested sperm that produced a deranged modafuvker like you.

Mind you... tinubu will only be president of iragbiji progressive union...mark my words!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by richie240: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good question but directed at d wrong person!
You should've asked edochie "how old is joe Biden"!

Hypocrisy don chop Una hypocampus (brain) finish!
cool

Rotiix:
Ode, how old is Morgan Freeman?
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by kettykings: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
cocolacec:

He is playing and acting the role of old men in movies, and he is delivering on his role 199%

4 Likes

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Valkrie: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
cocolacec:

Have you ever seen him in his old age playing the role of a school boy in any of his films? All these tinubu rodents lack common sense and always think like agberos...!!!

1 Like

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by ModelLook(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
cocolacec:
Edochie is 75 years old and too old and weak to continue acting analogue films He needs to retire and let fresh,young,vibrant and hardworking actors take over the screens.

It seems you went back in time. When you come back to 2022, kindly note that Pete Edochie has RETIRED from acting over 15 years ago dear.

And right now, he doesn't act Analogue movies.

The last blockbuster you saw him in was Genevieve's Nnaji's Oscar Nomination Consideration Movie "LIONHEART" which was Nigeria Selection two years ago which he starred in becos the movie was made strictly for the Oscars and it required Nigeria Bests Talents but unfortunately the movie didn't make it at the Nomination rounds by the Academy for not meeting the Academy Jury's Criteria for Best Foreign Language Movie Category which it was in.
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Realist12: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Actors don't retire except they fade out . Iya Rainbow is how old ? And what's it with bashing our elders lately , one thing for sure is that an African might take a longer period to reach his full potential , we have always had old kings. People criticizing Tinubu for his age is quite unfair, for someone who played a major role in taking over power from the federal government just 7 years ago. You cannot judge Tinubu with Buhari's government. He only referred him not like he has any executive position in the government.
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by agadez007(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
The first requirement to becoming a Tinubu supporter is to be Senseless,you don’t need any qualifications,just be dumb
If you doubt,have you ever seen an intelligent Tinubu supporter?
Lol

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by West1side: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
You Igbo lunatic just can't stop exposing your foolishness. A man should stop his lifelong ambition because foolish Igbo father like the bastard in question think so but same bastard can quit his own profession for his children to takeover. If an entire tribe be stoned to death your pathetic tribe should be the first I swear.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

What a post from a complete id lipsrsealed. Because the noble man asked your idiotic uselesssss thief Tinubu to allow young minds to take overthe stage , he should retire from politics and go and eat his loots shamelessly.

Acting is not politics. Movies is mostly sweet when old intelligent people like my daddy edochie is there...but the same cannot be said of politics.

The uselesssss idiotic old fool , frog eyes, drug baron Pablo Escobar of west should focus in sealing his penis urinary tract, so not to disgrace himself again by peeing in his old wrinkle dilapidated body and leave Nigeria politics alone for young people.
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Donbunchis: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
SlyDev:
Ezdochie a fool at 75

Otu nne there. Ezi
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by tit(f): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by abokikhalifa: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
How do you stop someone to stop using his Gods gift talent?
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by abokikhalifa: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
SlyDev:
Edochie a fool at 75

Man looks fresher than 70 year old Tinubu.
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Basketmouth2019: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
I would like to see how a 25 year old can perfectly act a 75 year old. This sounds like a rebuttal.
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by raumdeuter: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Rotiix:
Ode, how old is Morgan Freeman?

How old is Joe Biden
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Wannabenz: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Some people no really get sense Oo. No wonder buhari still get supporters. Even for this thread there are people insulting edochie,who's legendary and even gave us his son.
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by WoundedLamb: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
cocolacec:

I'm not into Nigerian politics, but do you realize how illogical this is? So you'd rather see a 25 year old guy presented as an old man in Nollywood than have an actual old man do the job? Wouldn't you be the first to call Nollywood trash if that were to be the case? What do you even call old men movies? Lol... Bro, what happened?

1 Like

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by my3name(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
SlyDev:
Edochie a fool at 75
Nawa to you ooo
how old are you?
are you proud of yourself ?
What have you achieved so far?
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by my3name(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:
See you wey young come wise join
Shameless comrade
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by my3name(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
leokid866:

What is good for the goose is good for the gander........all sectors have a bit of politics to it, even market women play politics amongst themselves. So if he can advise someone who plays it on a bigger scale he should be able to take that advise too.
Oga movie industry no get age
You don't have common sense?
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by my3name(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
Eecho:
Your fada , a drunkard at 92.
grin grin
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
my3name:

Nawa to you ooo
how old are you?
are you proud of yourself ?
What have you achieved so far?

Tell that to your people that abuse yoruba elders everyday
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Fahdiga(m): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
SlyDev:
I'm a fool at 75
Are you serious?
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by SWATMan: 2:53am On Apr 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What a post from a complete id lipsrsealed. Because the noble man asked your idiotic uselesssss thief Tinubu to allow young minds to take overthe stage , he should retire from politics and go and eat his loots shamelessly.

Acting is not politics. Movies is mostly sweet when old intelligent people like my daddy edochie is there...but the same cannot be said of politics.

The uselesssss idiotic old fool , frog eyes, drug baron Pablo Escobar of west should focus in sealing his penis urinary tract, so not to disgrace himself again by peeing in his old wrinkle dilapidated body and leave Nigeria politics alone for young people.

Vanessa! This is too much now!
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
Edochie really a f00l?

Yes
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Rotiix(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2022
richie240:
Good question but directed at d wrong person!
You should've asked edochie "how old is joe Biden"!

Hypocrisy don chop Una hypocampus (brain) finish!
cool

Pete Edochie; Actor
Morgan Freeman; Actor
Joe Biden; Politician

I hope you can now see the disconnect otherwise i suggest you visit yaba left or aro for urgent neural diagnosis
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by richie240: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2022
.Lolz......79 year old Joe Biden is 'a politician' but 70 year old Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (ur incoming president) is a 'shoemaker' abi?
grin grin

Rotiix:

Pete Edochie; Actor
Morgan Freeman; Actor
Joe Biden; Politician

I hope you can now see the disconnect otherwise i suggest you visit yaba left or aro for urgent neural diagnosis

3 Likes

Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by Rotiix(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2022
richie240:
.Lolz......79 year old Joe Biden is 'a politician' but 70 year old Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (ur incoming president) is a 'shoemaker' abi?
grin grin

I am never and will never be a Tinubu's advocate
Re: Edochie Should Quit Acting For Young And Vibrant Actors by richie240: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2022
sebi ur aiz don clear now say u nor dey make sense with ur analogy.

Joe biden is 79 and elected.
Atiku is well over 72 and older than tinubu and that didn't stop u nor edochie's fa from 'atikulating'
but 70 yr old tinubu is too old and shd not exercise his right.

Hypocrisy kee una dia!
cool
Rotiix:

I am never and will never be a Tinubu's advocate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 130,000 People Unfollows Fr Mbakas Facebook Page After Anti Obi Comments / My Daughter Feels Safe In Lagos And Is Employed By Lagos State Govt - Peter Obi / Why Can Nigeria Not Elect A President Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.