Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja (8714 Views)

FAAN Apologises Over Faulty Escalators At Lagos Airport / Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA / 25 Minutes Blackout At A Nigerian Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by HonNL: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbJTFOj1S8w
TEMPORARY POWER OUTAGE AT MMIA

The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) wishes to apologise to passengers and other airport users that witnessed a temporary power outage at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, at about 2315hours yesterday, April 1, 2022.

The outage, which was as a result of yesterday's rain, that came with very fierce
winds and storms,a natural occurrence affected one of our feeders, and consequently resulted in the temporary disruption of power supply at the D wing of the airport.

However, our engineers quickly discovered the fault, and liaised with the Ejigbo duty/area control office of the Power Holding Company of Nigeria and together resolved the problem. Normalcy has since been restored at the affected area.

FAAN.... Committed to our core values of Safety, Security and Comfort. FAAN,
committed to our core values........ Safety; Security; Comfort.

Faithful A. Hope-Ivbaze (Mrs.)
Ag. General Manager, Corporate Affairs

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by yanabasee(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
They should blame GEJ before I will listen to their apology.....

Very useless regime, filled with incompetent heads of MDAs...

Imagine the president appointing himself as the minister of petroleum... Not to function but to stand as a figurehead and be collecting double salaries....

How will a man who never studied anything related to petroleum be appointing himself as a petroleum minister?

You will just know that the country is a cruise from the way things are unfolding...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by Fahdiga(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nigeria is a failed state

10 Likes

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by Franking: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
People should resign. We are tired of useless apologies.

13 Likes

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by Omooba77: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbJTFOj1S8w

SOURCE
Buhari’s syndrome; destroying everything since time immemorial...

3 Likes

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by Dshocker(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Benin Republic enjoys 24hrs uninterrupted power supply from Nigeria grin grin grin

God punish our leaders

19 Likes

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by Jesuschristus: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Failed nation

5 Likes

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by Manny21: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Apologies rejected

3 Likes

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by rocknation62(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
UP NEPA grin

5 Likes

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by OYEDIPE(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Telle nkor
Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by GloriousGbola: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Just another day in our never ending series of national disgrace.

Maybe diesel finished.

9 Likes

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by WalkerMichael(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
If not for social media. Failed state
Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by Triangles1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Only in abroad they commit suicide because of black out, even in NEPA Office they ON generator to print receipt of payment for customer so no need to apologize because your apology can't stop another blackout coming soon, especially this raining season of Pole falling..........

6 Likes

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by mmsen: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Franking:
People should resign. We are tired of useless apologies.

Accountability for Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by GardenOfGod(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Upon all the bribery within the airport and looting within the agency, power is not sustainable.

Don't tell me some group of corrupt staff syphon the funds meant to purchase diesel for the generating plant.

Some Nigerians are fantastically corrupt.

4 Likes

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by Agent8706(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
One will think the airport should have an automatic switchover to a standby generator where you don't notice even a flicker when the light goes off. Imagine a plane coming in to land or transiting and the control tower is not there to guide them in or through.

6 Likes

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by UselessBuharist: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Issue of epileptic power supply will be history if Buhari is elected another scam:

I wonder what these thieves will campaign with this time: “vote for us for continuity, PDP didn’t allow Buhari accomplish any of his campaign promises, vote for us we will eradicate insecurity in 2 weeks” shameless idiots.

Their supporters are more stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by stano2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Everybody just the apologies or deny for this country.
No agency is competent at all.
Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by cdng120: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hello, i create elegant animation and graphics.
contact me for advert videos both 2d animations and motion graphics
to advertise your products and services!

whatsApp - 0.9.0.6.4.4.5.8.1.0.9
Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by NotBeenPaid: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2022

Apology not accepted.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by Angelfrost(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
A country where inept leaders willfully mess up, come later to apologize due to social media outcry, then later repeat the ineptitude... No changes!

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by cpu2006(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ok
Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by DJGiore: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
apologies accepted in Nigeria nothing seem to be working only naija dj mix .com jam mix forget my worries
Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
You can't talk about Mr failure without talking about Muhammadu Buhari first because, he gives failure sleepless nights
Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by writeprof(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
For how long would we stay with power outages like this?

Is it really difficult for Nigeria to have power supply 24/7?

I had to cut my hair with a rechargeable clipper bought for ₦18500 yesterday which made me wonder at what is really happening to this nation.

China et al are busy developing "solutions" to our "problems" which are supposed to be solved by a responsible political leadership... Imagine China developing machines to process garri for us yet government refuse to see anything good in Agriculture.
IS IT TRUE THAT CHINA EXPORT GARRI TO NIGERIA?

I bought solar panel to charge phone, and still I had to buy power-bank again...all these are monies that should be spent to pay electricity bill if power is regular.
Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by FalseProphet1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
I see Evey sector of the country apologizing very soon.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by Yongi99(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nigeria is almost gone.

You can earn extra income by taking surveys and watching ads. It's very easy.

Click this link https://easy-dc5.xyz/257676566993 to join.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Say My Nationality Is? / Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria / Japa 101: Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.