Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Am I Insecure?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Insecure?! (1095 Views)

Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Insecure?! by Savedday: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: Am I Insecure?! by techWriter3: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
You do every why to wanna insecure as long as your boyfriend is a Nigeriansn
Re: Am I Insecure?! by GooodHardDick: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day people..
I called my girlfriend this afternoon...
While we were talking..I heard music playing in the background..
I asked her who was with her...
She said it's a friend in the lodge
I asked her who it was because I know everyone I her lodge
She started asking me why I was asking her all the questions...
There is this guy in her lodge she told me she was attracted to while we were having an argument (she wished she hadn't said that)
The Truth is that this girl has cheated on me in the past twice(those I know of)...I found out when i was with her phone...
Tbh...I don't trust her anymore..
Anytime she says she is somewhere...a part of me says it's a lie..
I know she loves me..at the same time she is confused..
My question is this ...
Is it a bad thing to call my girlfriend and ask her who she is wit or where she is??
Does that make me insecure??
Its a LDR...she is in Enugu..I am in Lagos

Foolish SIMP! what a simp man you are!

A hoe and a coded runs girl cheated on you, and you still accepted her back. The girl is definitely still choping dicks around, you still dey mumu. Oga, you don't date Nigeria girls, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.
Re: Am I Insecure?! by Babydaddymateri(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Story for the gods. That's what all you men do say. We're already used to that anthem.

Well, I wish you all the best in your relationship, sha.. don't give yourself HBP.
Re: Am I Insecure?! by Candidlady: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:

Foolish SIMP! what a simp man you are!

A hoe and a coded runs girl cheated on you, and you still accepted her back. The girl is definitely still choping dicks around, you still dey mumu. Oga, you don't date Nigeria girls, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Tribe Love Indian Movie, Why / Real Reason Jesus Is Trending On Social Media / Ladies Are Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.