Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven (107472 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 seun lalasticlala

Rule 2

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by ChoCho54(f): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Emboldened! We're happy grin

Next is the entire East
[/b]
Allah Akbar!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by GoodIsGod: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Topzee109:

wow, laugh in your ignorance, you're confidently saying what you know nothing about

Human as slave to God is the best relation we can use, because he(God) specifically said he doesn't beget neither was he begotten

There's only one specific aim he created humans, for worship only, nothing else

@ the bolded.
That's what your "holy book" taught you.

The books of the Bible came before it. In it God Himself calls Christ His begotten son and all christians His sons.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Stanfeelings: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
MAKE WE SEE THE BACKSIDE FIRST....NA WE SUPPOSE JUDGE, NOT YOU
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Topzee109: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
GoodIsGod:

@ the bolded.
That's what your "holy book" taught you.

The books of the Bible came before it. In it God Himself calls Christ His begotten son and all christians His sons.

And the Quran never said otherwise or any contradictory statement

The Same Bible said Jesus is lord and savior
Same Bible said Jesus is son of mary

Last time i checked, to beget means to produce or to father something or someone
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by cotzywitzy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kdon2:

You mean your Quran. Christians don't wear it. That's simple.

You need to travel the world first then come back and comment Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.