Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven (107480 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by seunlayi(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Continue
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Uplifted2022(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by motionarena: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
With that kind of face attached to the backside hell no, not missing anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by derecho(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
The way pipu use the word "popular" these day ehn

By the way big backside is a big turn off to some men.

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by 4tomandchi: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
cool
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Uplifted2022(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
blackboy:
She should kwontinue to deceive herself. Is that her pix? Hijab work , wrapper work no dey hide curves. But at least she is not wearing something tight. What about a bubu gown?

At her age which curves she dey hide? At certain age your yansh or breast receive another kind of attention or ignore. I wont go into details

sure

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Enemyofpeace: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Instead of her to show us her so called backside for us to confirm, she was busy telling us super story. Your backside reach those of Mynd44, vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore and the general overseer of backside bola146? Mtcheeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Enemyofpeace: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
derecho:
The way pipu use the word "popular" these day ehn
I swear e tire me too o
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by John360comng: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Thought your fellow "son of God" worshippers said Hijab is evil Xtianity and confusion na 5 and 6cheesy

Stop abusing Christianity
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Oricha62(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Everything is wrong with it! Hanhan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by callmemakaveli: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Miss heaven ke As in Assistant Jesus abi wetin?
She should continue deceiving herself. Moreover, It is not how Big the backside is, it's how Clean it is.

3 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Shadysen: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Afamsi:
Nothing bad in wearing hijab as a Christian woman
it bad
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by thinkmoney(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Nothing my dear. Come in. Na dress. And it satisfy everything a dress is supposed to be in the bible-it covers the unclothedness and shows your gender clearly
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Shadysen: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Religion don suffer
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by BSdetective: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Who get's turned on by this old cargo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Angelfrost(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Someone should please explain the hype this woman is on about... undecided

Somethings are best left unsaid! SMH!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by joetem(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Nothing is wrong with it, all those characters u see it the bible all wore the hijab, its the middle east mode of dressing, just like we have iro and buba here

3 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by tamdun: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Yea tell me the diff

4 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Now I want to see what it looks like.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Oricha62(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Shadysen:
it bad
What is your proof from the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by judedwriter(m): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Attention seeker undecided

A woman should dress properly though.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by maticar: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Where is the backside
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by saintkel(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Rickmann:

Note that the hijab isn't worn by Muslims alone..Christian women wear it also, as it's meant for covering.
the hijab have Christianity origin...d Muslims copied it

3 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Shadysen: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oricha62:

What is your proof from the Bible?
Bible aside, dress like a Christian and not like those terrorists.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by zazzi: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
This woman has ulterior motives. What has covering her face with hijab got to do with her backside or is backside now located on the head? She could as well cover her backside without hijab. Abeg make she park well
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by friday2011(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
I came to check the backside, but can't find it.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Gkemz: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
What a flimsy excuse. Is her covered head part of her butt.
Well, one thing about yoruba muslims is that they are neither muslims nor christians. Anywhere they are blown to by breeze, they settle.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by VULCAN(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Are you as daft in real life as you sounded in this post or is Sunday a day off for your brain?

Emuforlife1:
Thought your fellow "son of God" worshippers said Hijab is evil Xtianity and confusion na 5 and 6cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Jchi9876: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Where the so called yansh make I see
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by John360comng: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
[quote author=Oricha62 post=111610506][/quote]

Cover your head Bible Screenshot.
What is the connection with Hijab?
Please, explain?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Radiant01(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
But Jesus' mother cover her self Nah resemblance of we muslim hijab
Kdon2:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.