Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven (107400 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by dryakson(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
kingot:

bros no vex oh
i wan ask u sometin
"u don chop"
You don't know where the conversion start. So, shift
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Topzee109: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Yes. Because they are the initiator.

Christian churches have some things in common not all things.
That's why Celestial church wears garment and walk barefooted while Winners don't.
Wow, Christianity of disunity

So Mary is a catholic nun while Moses is a celestial (cos he initiated walking barefooted)

Hope y'all have different heaven and hell
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Uchedizzy(f): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Chai, men don suffer
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by kingot(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
dryakson:
You don't know where the conversion start. So, shift
i swear to God
bros u re the real definition of joblessness
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by dryakson(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
kingot:
i swear to God
bros u re the real definition of joblessness
Ok
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Eaglesence: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Mumuric

grin grin see yourself
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by MartinsD12(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
peterdavidagbo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8GC-hTcBSA

“My backside can make men miss heaven that’s why I wear the hijab” – Popular evangelist, Sister Kate reveals [Video]

Popular Nigerian evangelist, Sister Catherine a.k.a Sister Kate, has addressed some questions from her followers bordering on her appearance.

The evangelist, renowned for her ‘rapture’ sermons, first made it clear that she is not a Muslim.

She noted that she only wears the hijab to cover her backside which is a threat to men who desire to make heaven.

Speaking in a video posted on Youtube, Sister Kate said: “Ever since I started wearing this Hijab, many people say that I am a Muslim. First of all, I am a born again Christian. In the Book of Mathew 5:28, if you look at a woman lustfully, you have committed against God.

“Each time I wear my normal dress to preach the Gospel, some men will be looking at my backside, my hip and the rest. They will not focus on the message anymore. Many men have told me that my shape is killing.

“Sometimes, some just want to use their eyes to rape me. Some will even follow me and agree to become my disciple just to be looking at what God gave me. It is not a sin to have such a shape but it is a sin when you use it to take some people away from God.

“Even God has given me revelations in my dreams that I should stop seducing men. And to me, I never knew it has gotten to this level. Then I opted for the Hijab. This is because it covers my shape perfectly well. I don’t want to be the reason why some people will miss Heaven.

“I see some ladies wear clothes that will expose their sensitive parts like their hips. Please stop it, you are taking many away from God. I am not saying you should wear Hijab, just wear things that will cover your body especially if you are like me.”
Is these nonsense supposed to be coming From an evangelist, see this old mama talking nonsense
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Donfatraj: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
You for show us your old pix atleast
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by joetem(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

You are just deliberately bias.

nothing bias here, its a balanced view, and thatz what it is
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by thinkmoney(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

So why critisize those who choose to wear what they like then.
Because some doesn't satisfy the requirements of the bible.
I stated two in that comment;
1. Covering of unclothedness
2. Showing clearly the gender one belongs to.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by obstead200(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
kingot:
(shey nah dat body i dy see for pics abi e get anoda 1) lol
aunty ur backside go make me put more effort in my heavenly race
Lolz
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by obstead200(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
ogoloray:
This old cargo is doing low-key marketing...

Women will never sieze to amaze me, wether 10 years old, or 60 years old, they are all the same!
I believe u joor.
She is trying to draw attention to her yansh.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Buccalcavity2: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Everything is wrong with it! Hanhan!

Hijab has nothing to do with religion. Arabic has nothing to do with religion.
Only a form of ignorance make people get emotional about them. As-Salaam-Alaikum
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by kingot(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
obstead200:

How can I be seduced by the yansh of an old cargo......when fresh young yanshes full everywhere.

This woman be fooling her old age
ahswear yansh wey dn fall yakata
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by DEV4REAL: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
There is nothing wrong in wearing hijab as a Christian, Christianity is not a religion as long as you believe in Jesus and you are born again you have eternal life.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by newoffer: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
With the wahala wey dey dis country na woman back go come take centre stage for my life..
safesurfer:

Azzin! The woman dey use style market herself.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Princewell2012(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
judedwriter:
Attention seeker undecided

A woman should dress properly though.

So dressing proper in your definition is to wear a seducing dressing.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by maiquel: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
dryakson:

U are right. And that why the Qur'an is meant for the whole of humanity and has not been changed for centuries.
Jesus was sent to the Israel alone, not to save humanity.
1- Matthew
15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

3- The diciples obeyed the commad of Jesus in Matthew 10:6 as confirmed in Acts:
11:19 Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only.
BECAUSE OF THIS JESUS SAID, :
John 16:12-14
King James Version
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

This prophecy befit no one but the last and final message, prophet Muhammad peace and blessing of Almighty God be upon him.
Only prophet Muhammad glorifies Jesus.

undecided
Bro, stop quoting the Bible since you know nothing from it.
Please rest. Stop this religious debates. Enjoy your religion and let your neighbor enjoy he's.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by maiquel: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
2016easy2017:
She's a liar. Us a it to disguise and deceive.

Now that's 2 days in rhomadhon fasting, don't be surprised you'll see some guys who you never thought they even eat atall, going about eating on the street so as to spite or shame the fasting Muslims. Well wether some gangs pay them to.
As for us, even if our LORD TELLS us to fast for a whole year, we would fast because we are Muslims. Not pretence encouraging religion who don't follow their scriptures

Are you a Muslim?
What is Rhomadhon cheesy

Nairaland won't kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Henri8: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Make she post photos of herself without hijab make we check something.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Enemyofpeace: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bola146:

You are a big fool! Your useless mother did nothing
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by judedwriter(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Princewell2012:

So dressing proper in your definition is to wear a seducing dressing.

Wrong! I mean a woman should dress not to expose her unclothedness
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by GoodIsGod: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
02Kebreal:
This is what happens when U practice a religion that do not specify a clear path on how everything about your life should be handled.
Islam is a complete way of life...

It is simply because you guys are slaves and we are sons.

We have liberty to choose right from wrong after being taught how to live to serve God.
But you as slaves are forced to adhere to your god's rules wether you wish to obey or not.
Therefore it can't be said you are really willing to dress like that but because you have no choice as slaves to dress so.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by GoodIsGod: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Topzee109:

Wow, Christianity of disunity

So Mary is a catholic nun while Moses is a celestial (cos he initiated walking barefooted)

Hope y'all have different heaven and hell

You don't understand.

We serve different God's .

Ours sees us as daughters and sons. So He treats us likewise. He gave us the liberty to choose as sons and daughters how to live independently while being modest and reasonable under His law.

Your God sees you as slaves and treats you so. Therefore, he leaves no room for liberty to reason and make choices as humans but He puts you under strict laws that has nothing to do with the salvation of your souls.

Food , cloth or shoes and headwear don't determine the salvation of souls but faith in Christ Jesus. Although eating, and dressing must be done in moderation.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Testimony1988(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Afamsi:
Nothing bad in wearing hijab as a Christian woman
That's a lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Fantazy(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Where is the back side? Or I don't believe it
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

Hijab has nothing to do with religion. Arabic has nothing to do with religion.
Only a form of ignorance make people get emotional about them. As-Salaam-Alaikum

Shalom.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
thinkmoney:

Because some doesn't satisfy the requirements of the bible.
I stated two in that comment;
1. Covering of unclothedness
2. Showing clearly the gender one belongs to.

Are you saying you meet all the requirements in the bible? Be honest bro
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
joetem:

nothing bias here, its a balanced view, and thatz what it is

So Nigeria is now part of middle east ba? Balance view my ass.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Truth is bitter

grin

I m happy you know.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by tyo76(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by dryakson : 12:44pm
Good to her.
1 Corinthian 11:5-6 says
"but any woman who prays or prophesies with her head unveiled disgraces her head—it is one and the same thing as having her head shaved. For if a woman will not veil herself, then she should cut off
her hair; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or to be shaved, she should wear a veil".
If Christians read their Bible carefully and understand their Bible, all of them will be wearing hijab
25 Likes 2 Shares
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Shadysen: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oricha62:

Iam in Abuja not PH.
HOW MANY ARE THEY?
plenty, currently dealing with one, if you doubt me, send me your whatsaap number let me show you her picture, thou she's not into prostitution but I just want to tell u that your women ain't saint, they do screw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.