Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,976 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven (107437 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Handsum64: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Islam the ultimate
Islam the perfected way of life
Any other way is worldly

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Bobxin: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ihuomanice1:
Ma! Is your back side the largest in the whole world?
I tire o, misplaced priorities, as men nor see her own, Dem nor see other women own?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by seunayantokun(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Professions, institutions and religions are easily identifiable by clothing associated with them. You can properly cover yourself without confusing your religious identity. Just imagine a nurse dressed up as a civil engineer...

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Oricha62(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Shadysen:
Bible aside, dress like a Christian and not like those terrorists.
See how hypocritical you are, your holy book aside?
DRESS LIKE MUSLIMS AND NOT THOSE PROSTITUTES WE SEE MOSTLY ON SUNDAY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
peterdavidagbo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8GC-hTcBSA

“My backside can make men miss heaven that’s why I wear the hijab” – Popular evangelist, Sister Kate reveals [Video]

Popular Nigerian evangelist, Sister Catherine a.k.a Sister Kate, has addressed some questions from her followers bordering on her appearance.

The evangelist, renowned for her ‘rapture’ sermons, first made it clear that she is not a Muslim.

She noted that she only wears the hijab to cover her backside which is a threat to men who desire to make heaven.

Speaking in a video posted on Youtube, Sister Kate said: “Ever since I started wearing this Hijab, many people say that I am a Muslim. First of all, I am a born again Christian. In the Book of Mathew 5:28, if you look at a woman lustfully, you have committed against God.

“Each time I wear my normal dress to preach the Gospel, some men will be looking at my backside, my hip and the rest. They will not focus on the message anymore. Many men have told me that my shape is killing.

“Sometimes, some just want to use their eyes to rape me. Some will even follow me and agree to become my disciple just to be looking at what God gave me. It is not a sin to have such a shape but it is a sin when you use it to take some people away from God.

“Even God has given me revelations in my dreams that I should stop seducing men. And to me, I never knew it has gotten to this level. Then I opted for the Hijab. This is because it covers my shape perfectly well. I don’t want to be the reason why some people will miss Heaven.

“I see some ladies wear clothes that will expose their sensitive parts like their hips. Please stop it, you are taking many away from God. I am not saying you should wear Hijab, just wear things that will cover your body especially if you are like me.”
where the backside na??

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Bishopino: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Abeg pack one side.. your backside no reach.

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Osanoghodua1: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
We have other decent dresses. If my pastor wears it, I change church. It's deceptive.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by ButterBurger: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Scope code

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by neztar: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
blackboy:
She should kwontinue to deceive herself. Is that her pix? Hijab work , wrapper work no dey hide curves. But at least she is not wearing something tight. What about a bubu gown?

At her age which curves she dey hide? At certain age your yansh or breast receive another kind of attention or ignore. I wont go into details
big yash or small yash?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Bouncing2(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Where's the backside sef
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by nyiamfrank: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Afamsi:
Nothing bad in wearing hijab as a Christian woman

1 Share

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Ranameer: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Everything is wrong with it! Hanhan!
but, we saw photo of marry with something that looks like hijab
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by HernanCortes: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Skru-skru
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by nyiamfrank: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
blackboy:
She should kwontinue to deceive herself. Is that her pix? Hijab work , wrapper work no dey hide curves. But at least she is not wearing something tight. What about a bubu gown?

At her age which curves she dey hide? At certain age your yansh or breast receive another kind of attention or ignore. I wont go into details

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by ictplotter(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Who told this one that jews are Christians. either the jews or jesus is a Christian. Both of them practiced a faith called Judaism.

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by jrusky(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Sister Kate, Hijab, Evangelist

I don't understand?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by neztar: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
derecho:
The way pipu use the word "popular" these day ehn

By the way big backside is a big turn off to some men.
you are missing
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by nyiamfrank: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Thought your fellow "son of God" worshippers said Hijab is evil Xtianity and confusion na 5 and 6cheesy

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Oricha62(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
John360comng:

Cover your head Bible Screenshot.
What is the connection with Hijab?
Please, explain?
It is connected with hijab because some Christians were denying it that it was allow as a Christian.I posted the screenshot to show them that they are the one selecting /rejecting verses from the Bible.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by nyiamfrank: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
mu2sa2:
No Controversy: Even if falsehood had been travelling for 1000 years, truth will catch up with it one day. Every depiction of Mary mother of Jesus by Christians shows her covering her hair, the same as "wearing hijab". Hallelujah, Allahu Akbar: God is One.
Las las

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by derecho(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Missing what? Stench or what exactly?
neztar:
you are missing
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by John360comng: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oricha62:

It is connected with hijab because some Christians were denying it that it was allow as a Christian.I posted the screenshot to show them that they are the one selecting /rejecting verses from the Bible.

Nothing in the Bible Verse shows any connection between Head covering and Hijab.
Can you specifically point out the connection?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Lastmankc(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Who else rush here to see the backside?

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by nyiamfrank: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
safesurfer:
Where is the backside?
Let me see if I will backslide
From the heavenly race if I see it. undecided
see it here!

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Belleful: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Show us d backside. Let me confirm if what she said is truth
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Gatekeepers: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
May God bless her for such rightful thought. He who waters others shall be watered. Because you want others to make heaven, God will give you grace to finish well in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by neztar: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bishopino:
Abeg pack one side.. your backside no reach.
big yash or small yash?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Oricha62(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
John360comng:

Nothing in the Bible Verse shows any connection between Head covering and Hijab.
Can you specifically point out the connection?
Can you educate me about the verses I qouted.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Rere1990: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hshsh

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Iliya1520: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
nothing wrong for a Christian women to e put into hijab, but some Christian women wear hijab is only for Muslim women and wear nude dress is for the Christian women. But I m challenge them because is the duty and role for a pastor to direct them into a right dressing code but I don't know why some de even wear the most Nudeness dress and go to the church.

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by GoodIsGod: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Everything is wrong with it! Hanhan!

You have to know the Christian Catholic Nuns started it even before the birthday of Mohamed. Hijab was initiated by Catholic Sisters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.