Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch (4443 Views)

Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Playloaded: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
According to him, the lady usually gives him a necklace during romps to neutralize his sp*rm, but unfortunately, her voodoo failed her.

A man took to Twitter to narrate his encounter after engaging in s3xual relations with an alleged witch.

Replying to a thread that asked if anyone had ever had romps with a witch, the man identified by his Twitter handle as @Ahmedbighead shared his encounter.

According to him, the lady usually gives him a necklace during romps to neutralize his sp*rm, but unfortunately, her voodoo failed her, causing her to rush to the clinic for an ab*rtion.

He Wrote:
“She would give me a necklace (which she charmed) during s3x because “it rendered my sp*rm to be useless”. That drive to the ab*rtion clinic was mad quiet.

Yes she was unemployed and lightskin for those who are asking.”

See the tweet below:

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-shares-experience-after-sleeping-with-a-witch/

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by EmzyT: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tomorrow, you'll carry curse go meet an innocent woman and begin to torment her. Smh..

13 Likes

Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by MadamVanessa(f): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
shocked

witches and wizard are the best people to make love with.

I once met a wizard, and he uses his magic wand to tickle my pussy first before thrusting... that feeling when he does some incantation ,then used the wand to rob my clit was heavenly.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Wazobia2216: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
If only men can learn to control what they have between their legs, 90% of most problems will be solved!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Wawelexy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
Them don use this one glory drink garri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Miracle112(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
What!!
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Gentlerespect76: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I once met a wizard, and he uses his magic wand to tickle my pussy first before thrusting... that feeling when he does some incantation ,then used the wand to rob my clit was heavenly.

You are finished grin
Come on remove Madam from your name, you should simply be Vanessa grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by imagrg(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Eeyah!
E don use your abuna for ritual. Anyone who goes in there again, im thing go vanish!
MadamVanessa:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Benki003(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
Walking dead shocked shocked shocked

E no de even fear sef
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Nonexisting: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jazz will always bow before science. Thinking the jazz worked before could mean you had or may still have low sperm count because chances are that another man impregnated her and not you so quit the jubilation.

Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by fikayormi(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
By the way why is taking it Chioma so long to come and blow me this evening…..

Oh Concerning the post , I have nothing to say
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Dmacqh(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Wazobia2216:
If only men can learn to control what they have between their legs, 90% of most problems will be solved!

Leave that “ control your third leg “ abeg .
Are we wiser, more blessed or better than Solomon , David , Abraham etc ?
Problem no dey finish .

As I dey now , nah witch or mammy water I dey find to friend or fvck . Let me check if my life change for better . I need fortune from water .
Since I dey fvck normal people , how my life be?
All man carry your cross .

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Say no to mkpurummiri....

There's nothing like spiritism

Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by paulolee(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
this wan don smoke
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Uncle96(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Uncle96(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
Wazobia2216:
I swear, 100% . Naso these skirts go just dey make person lose focus.. that stupid yansh self dey cause wahala. God will eep us
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by tillaman(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
The guy na legend he has attained the OG status for this kpekus Matta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by LordofNaija: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
Anyi na ata mami-water, taa ma umu ya
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by ashawopikin(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Another twitter lie
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Gift96: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
bros your sperm is poor. no nonsense necklace fit stop correct sperm
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Rickmann: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Playloaded:
According to him, the lady usually gives him a necklace during romps to neutralize his sp*rm, but unfortunately, her voodoo failed her.

A man took to Twitter to narrate his encounter after engaging in s3xual relations with an alleged witch.

Replying to a thread that asked if anyone had ever had romps with a witch, the man identified by his Twitter handle as @Ahmedbighead shared his encounter.

According to him, the lady usually gives him a necklace during romps to neutralize his sp*rm, but unfortunately, her voodoo failed her, causing her to rush to the clinic for an ab*rtion.

He Wrote:

See the tweet below:

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-shares-experience-after-sleeping-with-a-witch/

God forbid.
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Jeremani: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Na so them take dey out their unborn children for problem
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Anisilas: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

you this ngwa man with dirty lies.
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by TheWolfen(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lies!
A witch won't tell you she is a witch.
People mistakenly get down with one of them from time to time because they won't reveal the secret to no one...
Well one cant identify a witch if the person is not spiritually gifted.
Spiritually gifted people don't go having sex with witches or the other sisters from the water kingdom.

This is a fake story.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Reggaemich(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dmacqh:

Leave that “ control your third leg “ abeg .
Are we wiser, more blessed or better than Solomon , David , Abraham etc ?
Problem no dey finish .

As I dey now , nah witch or mammy water I dey find to friend or fvck . Let me check if my life change for better . I need fortune from water .
Since I dey fvck normal people , how my life be?
All man carry your cross .
my bother u are talking like someone that has lost hope

Don't loose hope, most especially not now

Witches&mam-iwater will only add more problems join the one u get

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Dmacqh(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Reggaemich:
my bother u are talking like someone that has lost hope

Don't loose hope, most especially not now

Witches&mam-iwater will only add more problems join the one u get

That’s Nigerian problem . Don’t lose hope . Instead finding a way to help the person . You dey give me motivation for mouth.
Let me jam mami water first .
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Reggaemich(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dmacqh:

That’s Nigerian problem . Don’t lose hope . Instead finding a way to help the person . You dey give me motivation for mouth.
Let me jam mami water first .
me-self wey dey talk, get problem

no worry

If I catch u next time

I go use BLOW for mouth, give u motivation
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by techWriter3: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
today, you'll bring scold go meetings an innocent woman and resume to misery her
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Dmacqh(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Reggaemich:
me-self wey dey talk, get problem

no worry

If I catch u next time

I go use BLOW for mouth, give u motivation

Lol
Nigeria Will Smith
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by arthurwillia(m): 12:01am On Apr 03, 2022
Oshirishishi
Re: Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch by Damisam93(m): 3:52am On Apr 03, 2022
TheWolfen:
Lies!
A witch won't tell you she is a witch.
People mistakenly get down with one of them from time to time because they won't reveal the secret to no one...
Well one cant identify a witch if the person is not spiritually gifted.
Spiritually gifted people don't go having sex with witches or the other sisters from the water kingdom.

This is a fake story.

Your head they dere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? / Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? / See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.