Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy (4441 Views)

What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U / See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by MzHolly(f): 9:24pm On May 20, 2016
ah chop his money in restaurant... he want to taste my odolondolo by telling me to follow him to his house.. i refuse and he mess hot mess in d restaurant dat d smell make me vomit d food i ate. now ma stomach is empty. is this fair?

discuss...
Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by PheezyLee(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2016
MzHolly:
ah chop his money in restaurant... he want to taste my odolondolo by telling me to follow him to his house.. i refuse and he mess hot mess in d restaurant dat d smell make me vomit d food i ate. now ma stomach is empty. is this fair?

discuss...

Dude still need to dig ur kittycat else ur vomit returned d money he already spent.
Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by tosyne2much(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2016
Cc
Ronald4lif Mediapace Wristbangle
Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by basic23111: 9:30pm On May 20, 2016
u ga to vomit his money, right
Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by kossyablaze(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2016
Shameless pig

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by ZORO47(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2016
These are evil days indeed. What sort of post is this op? undecided
What are my supposed to discuss inukwa?

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by Mediapace: 9:40pm On May 20, 2016
Baba i no get any positive advise for OP,na only negative cheesy.
SHe is a troll,Onila's twin sister.Check her previous topics

@OP My advise to you is that you should allow him next time,you will now lick his too.
NONSENSITICAL THREAD!!
tosyne2much:
Cc

Ronald4lif
Mediapace
Wristbangle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by Mjshexy(f): 10:22pm On May 20, 2016
What's this sad sad
Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by falconey(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2016
mediocre
Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by mmclatino(m): 10:31pm On May 20, 2016
angry

Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by RoyalBlak007: 10:33pm On May 20, 2016
I dont

believe this piece of..
Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by vicstar(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2016
MzHolly:

discuss...

Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by Pennah(m): 11:47pm On May 20, 2016
MzHolly:

discuss...
lol I'd watch that comedy
Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by Nobody: 3:28am On May 21, 2016
Stupidity at its peak
Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by Hefemale: 5:13am On May 21, 2016
kossyablaze:
Shameless pig
Be nice
Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by Alocia(f): 7:05am On May 21, 2016
MzHolly:

discuss...
What the fvck! shocked

Vote Lanicky and you shall have sense.

Lanicky for miss nairaland 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/lanicky

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by Daniel058(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2016
The kind of posts we see When Op is a love peddler, akwuna new York!.
Re: See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy by Youngpo413: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2016
MzHolly:

discuss...
not fair

(1) (Reply)

Help Please, Can My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? / When A Girl Doesnt Know Whom To Choose Among Her Numerous Suitors(photos) / "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.