Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? (2985 Views)

When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / I Don’t Love Her / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Islandboi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
I am Igbo myself but I don’t understand why our Igbo girls don’t love. If they are not benefiting from the relationship one way or the other they leave that relationship.

True or genuine love is not in their dictionary. Can someone explain why is it so? Please no bashing or insults!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Naijanascam: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Your mother is nearest person to ask for a sincere answer

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Quality20(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
But we hausa guys are very much loved by those same igbo girls even though its only chicken change we spend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2022

An igbo girl will leave his loving and caring boyfriend and marry a chwukudi that just return from Bahrain, they don't care where you travel to, as long they hear you come from oversea, their coochie already get wet

They don't care if you like them, beat them or ugly and old like oshiomole, or obaseki she is yours

Regina Daniel comes to mind

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
Quality20:
But we hausa guys are very much loved by those same igbo girls even though its only chicken change we spend
Hehehehehe grin grin

I'm not Igbo btw.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Islandboi(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Naijanascam:
Your mother is nearest person to ask for a sincere answer
This one is mentally sick. You need rehab asap!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Islandboi(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Quality20:
Lies from the pit of hell

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Islandboi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

An igbo girl will leave his loving and caring boyfriend and marry a chwukudi that just return from Bahrain, they don't care where you travel to, as long they hear you come from oversea, their coochie already get wet

They don't care if you like them, beat them or ugly and old like oshiomole, or obaseki she is yours

Regina Daniel comes to mind
Regina Daniels is not igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Truvelisback(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Islandboi:
I am Igbo myself but I don’t understand why our Igbo girls don’t love. If they are not benefiting from the relationship one way or the other they leave that relationship.

True or genuine love is not in their dictionary. Can someone explain why is it so? Please no bashing or insults!
No Igbo girl go love u, let alone marry u if u don't have money. Money is everything to an Igbo girl.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Senator777: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
because only what Igbo girl know na money

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Robertgreene1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
SECONDUS...Abu mu nwafo Igbo oo maka adiro ama ama
All they know abt is money money money...
But we igbo guys no dey try at all sha..we re d ones dt spoil our girls silly with money...the "Bebe I will take care of you" crew

But Las Las I found my love after all
She's 20...I'm 27...we both from Anambra..same town
She's facially pretty though she's too slim to be called "sexy" but I don't give a damn Abt dt one... character over sexiness any time..any day
She never asks me 4 a Kobo... she's always like.."No I don't want u to waste ur money..save it instead" but I do force her to take little gifts from me sometimes...after much resistance from her
Above all.. she says "I'm sorry" to a fault..
She can even tell u "I'm sorry" for doing absolutely nothing at all... LOL
Anything u tell her with a raised voice...she goes "I'm sorry"
She's from a modest home..so well trained dt she doesn't wear trousers or any revealing dress... she swore 2 be a virgin...ND I'm keeping her like that till our wedding day...
Her social media life is quite unusual for a naija girl...talkmore of an Igbo one... she's not on F.B, Twitter, insta or whatever...only Whatsapp..and even dt Whatsapp sef..no profile pics..no status...no updates..no nothing...lol
Damn That girl is an angel...
And only death will stop me from marrying her...

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Naijanascam: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Islandboi:
This one is mentally sick. You need rehab asap!

Onyeiberibe........ big prickkk no big money
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Sleekcode: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Learn how to speak English first Abokina

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Suunnn(f): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
Islandboi:

Quoting you

Talking igbo girls, i will tell you it is applicable everywhere i mean in all tribes

And secondly, talking women please do not generalize rather be specific because majority are not all of them.

We have minorities who are different, and never like the majority..

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Islandboi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Naijanascam:

Onyeiberibe........ big prickkk no big money
Efulefu
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Islandboi(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
Suunnn:

Quoting you

Talking igbo girls, i will tell you it is applicable everywhere i mean in all tribes

And secondly, talking women please do not generalize rather be specific because majority are not all of them.

We have minorities who are different, and never like the majority..
Are you igbo? This is so common among our Igbo girls. I have dated 2 from Enugu, 1 from Ebonyi 1 from Imo and 1 from Abia.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
Wetin you sef find reach Igbo girl side? Dem no tell you? Avoid anything Amaka, the endgame is HURT

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Jhagz(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Robertgreene1:
But we igbo guys no dey try at all sha..we re d ones dt spoil our girls silly with money...the "Bebe I will take care of you" crew

She's facially pretty though she's too slim to be called "sexy" but I don't give a damn Abt dt one... character over sexiness any time..any day
She never asks me 4 a Kobo... she's always like.."No I don't want u to waste ur money..save it instead" but I do force her to take little gifts from me sometimes...after much resistance from her
She's from a modest home..so well trained dt she doesn't wear ;Dtrousers or any revealing dress... she swore 2 be a virgin...ND I'm keeping her like that till our wedding day...
Her social media life is quite unusual for a naija girl...talkmore of an Igbo one... she's not on F.B, Twitter, insta or whatever...only Whatsapp..and even dt Whatsapp sef..no profile pics..no status...no updates..no nothing...lol

Mugu grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Quality20:

Igbo girls love hausas khe, where you see that one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Suunnn(f): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Islandboi:
Are you igbo? This is so common among our Igbo girls. I have dated 2 from Enugu, 1 from Ebonyi 1 from Imo and 1 from Abia.
I'm igbo
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Naijanascam: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Islandboi:
Efulefu

Udele
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by JoeRizzla(m): 1:46am On Dec 24, 2022
Quality20:

Because she knows that she's never gonna end up with you,
she's just exploring her punna, it's just for the moment bruh
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Smartguyboy(m): 2:06am On Dec 24, 2022
That how one useless Igbo girl just billing me up and down because she see I am driving big car and living in a nice area.
We just met few weeks and she asking me she need human hair and clothes that she’s used to spoiling her man giving her all she need and she’s not entitle I just laugh . Since last week she came around and refused to let me touch her when she was going I only book bolt for her 1k since then no more chatting.
But I have this Akwa Ibom girl she just love to hang around me she don’t ask for money I only give from my mind .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by averageguy(m): 2:11am On Dec 24, 2022
When has love alone ever been enough for a relationship?

Even for the guy, if you are gaining nothing from the relationship, why are you there? Are you her father?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Nazgul: 4:17am On Dec 24, 2022
Islandboi:

Not just Igbo girls...Southern girls in general.

Most of them are just husslers looking for men who would take care of them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by imagrg(m): 4:38am On Dec 24, 2022
You never know with women.
Marry her first. Her true colour will change that opinion.
Robertgreene1:

She's from a modest home..so well trained dt she doesn't wear trousers or any revealing dress... she swore 2 be a virgin...ND I'm keeping her like that till our wedding day...
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by toujurs: 5:13am On Dec 24, 2022
Quality20:
Hausa guys? You mean aboki!! Do you guys even have work. . No work, and you spend chicken change
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Mrkindness: 5:59am On Dec 24, 2022
Islandboi:

why not just ask your mother of sisters to tell you why instead of embarrassing your useless family here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by okunwaye(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2022
Igbo women are fucking gold diggers angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Mercury12(m): 6:56am On Dec 24, 2022
You only have problem because you need their love. undecided
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Flows001(m): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2022
Robertgreene1:

Exactly how my own babe's character is. Just that me and my babe aren't from the East. The peace of mind such ladies give is second to none!
Abeg try hold her well oo, their type no plenty for Naija, I know wetin I face for Naija babes hand before God give me this my present babe, try hold yours well and please no break her heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Face Me I Slap U Compound / ~~ Miss Independent ~~ / I Must Brake Hearts In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.