Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? (1166 Views)

Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? / How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? / Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by VictorUSA(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Erotic relationship is increasingly becoming order of the day.But the pros and cons in it matters alot.

Is it better to have a girlfriend or it's better to stay single?

The HEARTBREAKS that comes when you discover your girlfriend is cheating;the grievance is what I fear.The great disappointment and all sorts of bad feelings that comes when you discover your girfriend is slowly loosing interest in you is a mater of concern to me.
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by paulolee(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2022
you can still be single n enjoy benefits of having a girlfriend from one girl or different girls if u play ur card well..
these days wen m bored n av time to play, I jus approach the bea dt am interested in and tell her "lets be friends"
I dnt ask ot care if she has a guy or not, as long as she de align well with my request..
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Jeon(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2022
Better to be single OOOH. because I don't have vagina for sex.. and I can't offer anything.

2 Likes

Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by VictorUSA(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2022
paulolee:
you can still be single n enjoy benefits of having a girlfriend from one girl or different girls if u play ur card well..
these days wen m bored n av time to play, I jus approach the bea dt am interested in and tell her "lets be friends"
I dnt ask ot care if she has a guy or not, as long as she de align well with my request..
I don't understand what you're trying to pass accross.
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by VictorUSA(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2022
Jeon:
Better to be single OOOH.
because I don't have vagina for sex.. and I can't offer anything.
No, not vagina at all.But do you have male friends?
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Carcholce: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:

He’s trying to pass a blunt, drag from it and pass it across to another person.

1 Like

Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Boogyman557: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool As u SEE me So, I no GET RELATIONSHIP!

ASHAWOO and WEED and my KALA is all that matters!

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION!

WEED is the PREPARATION to my EXAMINATION!

WEED is my EXAMINATION and CALCULATION!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by VictorUSA(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2022
Carcholce:

He’s trying to pass a blunt, drag from it and pass it across to another person.
But sir what's your take on this?
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Carcholce: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
But sir what's your take on this?

I don’t even know if I’m single or in a relationship. Any lady that calls me baby, I call her baby too.

2 Likes

Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by falcon01: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2022
It depends on what you want

1 Like

Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by VictorUSA(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2022
Carcholce:

I don’t even know if I’m single or in a relationship. Any lady that calls me baby, I call her baby too.
So what advice will you give a person who's still single?
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by VictorUSA(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2022
falcon01:
It depends on what you want
Exactly.But piece of advice from experienced persons will help.
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Robertgreene1(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2022
Better be soapying away ur sorrows in peace...
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by VictorUSA(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Better be soapying away ur sorrows in peace...
So what does this sugest?
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Carcholce: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
So what advice will you give a person who's still single?

If you don’t have 5 houses to your name yet. Continue your singlehood and cherish it, don’t pay attention to those telling you to soapy.
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Animegirl(f): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2022
Single or not. Do what gives you peace of mind. Like me na, I stay in a relationship because of money, this gives me peace of mind. kiss

1 Like

Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Carcholce: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2022
Animegirl:
Single or not. Do what gives you peace of mind. Like me na, I stay in a relationship because of money, this gives me peace of mind. kiss

And it gives your pvssy unrest of mind.
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by paulolee(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
staying single is bea, u dnt need a girlfriend to enjoy girlfriend benefits.....jus stay loyal bcoz loyal babes hard to find for naija
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by house10s2: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
i have choice to b single till marriage come to mind, i no get money to waste on ungrateful creatures

5 Likes

Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Married2Crypto(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2022

LITE UP my WEED in peace WTF MAN!
weird weed man
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by BigBellyBurst(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
E go shock una say dis niqqa never smoke cigarette before
lipsrsealed
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Carcholce:

Lols, grin LWKMD

For me I think a relationship is far better especially if you meet a sincere person that wants what you want.

But what do I know I'm currently single, personally I hate hookups and all this brothel package.
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by VictorUSA(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.
You never stop this?
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Boogyman557: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
E go shock una say dis niqqa never smoke cigarette before lipsrsealed
Holly Gram cool

real MATTERZ bro..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Demigod22: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
I am single and not searching, what do a young promising guy like me wan use relationship do?
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by VictorUSA(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Demigod22:
I am single and not searching, what do a young promising guy like me wan use relationship do?
So basically, what do you mean?
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Oturatetuala(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jeon:
Better to be single OOOH.
because I don't have vagina for sex.. and I can't offer anything.

cheesy
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Demigod22: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
So basically, what do you mean?

What I am trying to say is that relationship is not my priority right now, so I will prefer to stay single.
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Savedday: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? by Polynek(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Everybody get dea problem shaa
Maybe na relationship b OP wahala 4 now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aunts Sleep With Nieces' Grooms To Test Potency / How Would You Deal With This Situation With A 'friend' And Housemate / Addiction To My Spiritual Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.