Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory (942 Views)

Church Worker Steals Money From Offering Basket; Stuffs Money In Her Bra (Video) / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Stop joking with masturbation .
It is destroying your life ,and you still have the audacity to say you wish it not a sin
Or you enjoy it .

You are pouring out your glory for five minutes pleasure ,and then pay with many days of intense fasting and prayer ;
You go about disturbing the same people who were advising you to desist from it .

Or don't you know that In your spe*m is encapsulated portions of your spirit and your glory ?

Your are wasting your glory

I know it's your life but common
Let it go for good .

Jesus can help you as he had done with me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
If you are willing to come out of it then follow the link to this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/6713589/secrets-how-broke-free-masturbation
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by Tboy222: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:
It is destroying your life ,and you still have the audacity to say you wish it not a sin
Or you enjoy it .

You are pouring out your glory for five minutes pleasure ,and then pay with many days of intense fasting and prayer ;
You go about disturbing the same people who were advising you to desist from it .

Or don't you know that In your spe*m is encapsulated portions of your spirit and your glory ?

Let it go for good .

Guy you are absolutely right, been masturbating since 2001 , no job, no wife, no degree, intense hatred from family members and at work, stagnancy, work like a cow, men it's crazy, I later found out on Joseph okechukwu the former nollywood actor turned producer YouTube page, that was when I knew that masturbation was the source of my woes,
It got so bad ieven accuse my mom of diverting my glory to my junior brother who is now a chartered accountant in the Netherlands men it is absolutely crazy I won't even lie, hoow can I get in touch with you.
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by Tboy222: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:
Or you enjoy it .

Let it go for good .

Guy you are absolutely right, been masturbating since 2001 , no job, no wife, no degree, intense hatred from family members and at work, stagnancy, work like a cow, men it's crazy, I later found out on Joseph okechukwu the former nollywood actor turned producer YouTube page, that was when I knew that masturbation was the source of my woes,
It got so bad ieven accuse my mom of diverting my glory to my junior brother who is now a chartered accountant in the Netherlands men it is absolutely crazy I won't even lie, how can I get in touch with you.
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by xproducer: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
"Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts. And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace." - Romans 6:12-14
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by Realbuzzing(m): 3:00am On Nov 23, 2022
Tboy222:

Guy you are absolutely right, been masturbating since 2001 , no job, no wife, no degree, intense hatred from family members and at work, stagnancy, work like a cow, men it's crazy, Netherlands men it is absolutely crazy I won't even lie, how can I get in touch with you.

So since you left the habit
How have you been doing?
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tboy222:

It got so bad ieven accuse my mom of diverting my glory to my junior brother who is now a chartered accountant in the Netherlands men it is absolutely crazy I won't even lie, how can I get in touch with you.

Sorry for replying late .
You should follow this link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6713589/secrets-how-broke-free-masturbation

;read carefully ,and then follow the instructions .

If you can do as instructed then you would be free by God's power .
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by LikeAking: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
Getat!

Stupid mumbo jumbo..
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2022
LikeAking:
Getat!

Stupid mumbo jumbo..

Happy Sunday friend

1 Like

Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2022
He that has ears let him hear for himself
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by Aladdin1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
I wish i could say that Masturbation is harmless and no bigdeal physically and spiritually. But i cant! because the truth is that masturbation is pleasurable but extremely spiritually dangerous. Infact masturbation is actually having sex with demons. If your eyes were spiritually open. you would see demonic entities around you when you masturbate and then you'll know that demons love to watch you masturbate.
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by jaephoenix(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Realbuzzing:

So since you left the habit
How have you been doing?
Lol. These theists are just funny. They absolutely have no use for logical reasoning
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by jaephoenix(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tboy222:

Many rich and successful men and women masturbate. You're just lazy. Hustle up bro and stop blaming stuff for your poverty
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
jaephoenix:

Many rich and successful men and women masturbate. You're just lazy. Hustle up bro and stop blaming stuff for your poverty

How many of them can you name that didn't fail immediately after masturbating?
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by jaephoenix(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
Thanksful:

How many of them can you name that didn't fail immediately after masturbating?
Lol. I have examples. grin
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
jaephoenix:

Lol. I have examples. grin

Let's hear
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by jaephoenix(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Thanksful:

Let's hear
Oh no, not for you. If you don't believe wealthy folks masturbate too, you might as well believe they don't fvck. Enjoy your belief bro
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
jaephoenix:

Oh no, not for you. If you don't believe wealthy folks masturbate too, you might as well believe they don't fvck. Enjoy your belief bro

Nah you talk say you wan drop example ooh. There is no way wey person no fit make money. The issue is, who be your plug and wetin be the price.

If masturbating is the price, why not?
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by jaephoenix(m): 1:46am On Dec 19, 2022
Thanksful:

Nah you talk say you wan drop example ooh. There is no way wey person no fit make money. The issue is, who be your plug and wetin be the price.

If masturbating is the price, why not?
Theres nothing spiritual. Hustle up
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

Theres nothing spiritual. Hustle up

How your hustle dey go? Make we check am
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by Buhari4dullard: 5:05am On Dec 20, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:
Or you enjoy it .

Let it go for good .

Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by kumbhuru: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2022
Tboy222:

Masturbating isn't your problem, you are just looking for what and Who yo blame.you even blamed your mother.you are just lazy and directnless
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:58am On Feb 16
kumbhuru:

Masturbating isn't your problem, you are just looking for what and Who yo blame.you even blamed your mother.you are just lazy and directnless

You are wrong .
Masturbation contributes to the retrogression of the one who engages in it whether he is lazy,
or blames any one or not .

Yes if he is lazy that's a contributing factor but you can't take away the spiritual effect of masturbation
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:02am On Feb 16
jaephoenix:

Lol. These theists are just funny. They absolutely have no use for logical reasoning
You are the one funny here .
I wonder how you disbelief in God suddenly nullify almost if not every of your beliefs in spiritual things
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by kumbhuru: 12:03pm On Feb 16
HISSCRIBE1995:

You are wrong .
Masturbation contributes to the retrogression of the one who engages in it whether he is lazy,
or blames any one or not .

Yes if he is lazy that's a contributing factor but you can't take away the spiritual effect of masturbation
Get serious with your life
Re: Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory by HISSCRIBE1995: 3:00pm On Feb 16
kumbhuru:

Get serious with your life
You too !
And
Yes of course by shuning demonic distractions
And Saboteurs Like masturbation

(1) (Reply)

Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? / Fighting For God / Would You Rather Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.