Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers (5960 Views)

Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet / Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Ocholu: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2022
So, I was perusing through Twitter this morning and stumbled upon a tweet WhatsApp conversation between a guy and his girlfriend.

All I could do was sigh - pssssttt. Sometimes, being in a relationship will so stress you. If you're in a beautiful relationship, hold tight to it. These days, the street love only thy pockets and the slippery of thy honeypot.

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Cutehector(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2022
Ocholu:
So, I was perusing through Twitter this morning and stumbled upon a tweet WhatsApp conversation between a guy and his girlfriend.

All I could do was sigh - pssssttt. Sometimes, being in a relationship will so stress you. If you're in a beautiful relationship, hold tight to it. These days, the street love only thy pockets and the slippery of thy honeypot.
cheesy
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Michelle70(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2022
Ok, nobody should call him a simp. Most of us went through worse, we tried to keep a relationship that we should have let go but things didnt work.

U are free to cry, feel sad, be traumatized and even contemplate suicide, but if you ever pick up ur broken pieces and move on from it (which u will definitely do), pls do not allow things like this again.

If a lady/guy threaten to break up with u, make sure she/he doesn't threaten u twice, ones is enough to close her/his chapter for good and never accept her/him back, nobody has the right to come in and out of ur life as they please, ur heart is not a brothel.

Forgive the dude, he is going through a phase, I went through it too.
Right now, only money has the right to tell u "u will regret losing me" oh, ishilove u also have that right grin

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by brosom(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2022
The dude is in for a long ride grin grin

Crap my popcorn behind the blue cotten cool

6 Likes

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2022
The guy na real mumu

He probably invested in the relationship more than the girl.

He forgot the golden rule of dating:

The one who invests less in a relationship or Convo is the one who controls everything.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Godada(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2022

Appears scripted and Farfetched.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Ocholu: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2022
Michelle70:
Ok, nobody should call him a simp. Most of us went through worse, we tried to keep a relationship that we should have let go but things didnt work.

U are free to cry, feel sad, be traumatized and even contemplate suicide, but if you ever pick up ur broken pieces and move on from it (which u will definitely do), pls do not allow things like this again.

If a lady/guy threaten to break up with u, make sure she/he doesn't threaten u twice, ones is enough to close her/his chapter for good and never accept her/him back, nobody has the right to come in and out of ur life as they please, ur heart is not a brothel.

Forgive the dude, he is going through a phase, I went through it too.
Right now, only money has the right to tell u "u will regret losing me" oh, ishilove u also have that right grin

From investigations, the dude is a redpiller aka Alfa Mail.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Ocholu: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Godada:

Appears scripted and Farfetched.

This one get trust issues.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by HopeNeverDies: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2022
Damnnnn!!! We all have one time had that very girlfriend or boyfriend that we would Cross the ocean for but that very same partner wouldn’t jump a Hurdle for us!!!

As time comes; Dude will
Realize

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Drastick(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2022
I'm 31 and have never been in a relatnship. And I dnt ever want to be in.

12 Likes

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Michelle70(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Ocholu:

From investigations, the dude is a redpiller aka Alfa Mail.
All those redpiller nonsense no deh trip me.

If I find a girl I like, I will chase u to hell's end, u can do shakara, ill still chase u like fly, if I succeed then its a win, if I didnt succeed then I count it as a loss and waka.

But no way on earth should a girl manipulate me

7 Likes

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2022
xxxtedyxxx:
The guy na real mumu

He probably invested in the relationship more than the girl.

He forgot the golden rule of dating:

The one who invests less in a relationship or Convo is the one who controls everything.
Bolded

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Michelle70(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Exkandayee(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2022
Michelle70:
All those redpiller nonsense no deh trip me.

If I find a girl I like, I will chase u to hell's end, u can do shakara, ill still chase u like fly, if I succeed then its a win, if I didnt succeed then I count it as a loss and waka.

But no way on earth should a girl manipulate me
You no get Sense,,,,

6 Likes

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Justkatty(f): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2022
Relationship matter don tire person

If you aren't ready to breakdown some ego don't go into a relationship or better still look for your kind.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Justkatty(f): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2022

If you aren't ready to breakdown some ego don't go into a relationship or better still look for your kind.
I hate when one act so partial in a relationship.
Love should always be reciprocated especially when dealing with someone you claim you love.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Michelle70(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2022
Exkandayee:

You no get Sense,,,,
His exSENSElency
Chief Barrister Sense Obi
Commander in chief of all senses.
Solomon of our time

Tunda fire u

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by dodgelord: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Babydaddymateri(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2022
Lol... The simple solution to dethrone her is by ghosting her.

Then watch how she go crawl back

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by luizpippo(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.

This one don return?

Why did one nairalander claimed that the venom from the snake meat you ate sent you to the great beyond?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Ocholu: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Michelle70:
His exSENSElency
Chief Barrister Sense Obi
Commander in chief of all senses.
Solomon of our time

Tunda fire u

Haha grin.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Ocholu: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Justkatty:

Come to me and I will give you rest.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Justkatty(f): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ocholu:

Come to me and I will give you rest.
As second Jesus you be �
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Ocholu: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Justkatty:
As second Jesus you be �

Nooooo... I no reach. But I go be your solution.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Justkatty(f): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ocholu:

Nooooo... I no reach. But I go be your solution.
Thank you.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by CheedyJ(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
Exkandayee:

You no get Sense,,,,
Why do some of like insulting people, dude hasn't said anything out of place yet u dey insult am, haba na

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Benwallt(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
That guy has no home training
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Ocholu: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Benwallt:
That guy has no home training

Haha.. But has love training.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Benwallt(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ocholu:

Haha.. But has love training.
He sucked at love training. He is a disgrace to what love stands for. Love is reciprocal just like respect. I had goosebumps reading that chat whether genuine or not
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Rickmann: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ocholu:

This guy needs a ballistic slap to wake up.
Nonsense!
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers by Rickmann: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Drastick:
I'm 31 and have never been in a relatnship. And I dnt ever want to be in.

Good for you o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vid) Girls Fight Dirty While Getting Eachother Nãked Because Of A Man / Pic-why Do Ladies Posture Themselves Like This When Taking Picture / Do I Have Big Bosoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.