Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet (9312 Views)

Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) / Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by PerfectJUSTICE: 5:49am On Jan 21, 2021
Nollywood actress, Omotala Ekeinde has been a subject of discussion online in the last 24 hours. The movie star was accused by a blogger, Gistlover on Instagram of 'mingling' with former national chairman of APC, Mr. Adams Oshimole. The actress refuted and even called on her fans to report the page. Interestingly, the same blog has publicised alleged leaked chats of the actress's husband, Captain Mattew Ekeinde with a side chic. This is happening hours after the first report.

In the chat, we see the alleged lovers playing and making plans for a reunion in the UK. The captain is seen inquiring about the girl's boyfriend and insisting he'll have to 'shift' when he arrives London after lockdown.

Nigerians have reacted to the story, many emphasing that there is no faithful man in the world. They express disappointed and displeasure on the matter(If true). And fear for the actress's marriage. Read reactions below:

1 Share

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by PerfectJUSTICE: 5:54am On Jan 21, 2021
more

1 Share

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by PerfectJUSTICE: 5:56am On Jan 21, 2021
more

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 21, 2021
Look at that foolish one saying does it mean there is no faithful man out there yenyenyenyenyen..
According to statistics(my statistical analysis though) , for a man to cheat once, the wife would have cheated 10times

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by LawLab247: 6:06am On Jan 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by DaniDani(m): 6:18am On Jan 21, 2021
They are out to ruin omotala marriage at all costs. The Oshiomole and omotala pictures didn't make much impact,and now they fired a more deadly missile. It's still same people that will say that celebrities marriages don't last.

The way people attack other peoples marriage is disturbing.

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by zexy2030(m): 6:28am On Jan 21, 2021
Celebrities without marrital issues, is simply the hardwork of the woman. She is envied. The mumu husband dont want trapped with one puna for life, after all, the puna has vomited all his babies.

Adultery is inevitable for a rich man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Macphenson: 6:29am On Jan 21, 2021
Please this people should leave Omotala and her husband alone. Nobody holy pass.

Please Omotala find a way and reach out to whoever this is and shut this down ASAP.

I have always loved the Ekehindes.

It's obvious the blogger is close to Captain's side chick. That's probably where the information about the Ekehinde's is leaking from.

There's a possibility captain himself may have told the side chick about Omotala and Adams Oshiomhole.

The blogger seems to have tested the microphone for Omotala considering she came out to claim saint.

17 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by paulolee(m): 6:32am On Jan 21, 2021
thats d price u pay for fame..
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Dayoebe(m): 6:38am On Jan 21, 2021
Fear Women

Imagine Omotola cheating on this young innocent, hardworking gentlemen with Ugly oshiomole.

And one olosho somewhere trying to seduce the gentleman all to herself

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Skyfornia(m): 6:45am On Jan 21, 2021
If not for rape...I would have suggested that everything regarding sex or every type of sex should be made legal. You see prick and pußsy matter eh!? E pass everybody including the most holliest person on earth.

14 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Kingluqman(m): 6:47am On Jan 21, 2021
Baba wan chop fresh thing
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Shedrack777: 7:08am On Jan 21, 2021
i want to cheat with omotola
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2021
Which one be sexy rice

9 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 21, 2021
Shedrack777:
i want to cheat with omotola
take a bath bro. You think this is Hollywood?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by BlackMamba69(m): 7:22am On Jan 21, 2021
Omo, the side chick resemble Omotola sha(whatsapp background pic).
Captain definitely has a type grin

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2021
It's alright
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by blinking001(m): 7:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Men are saints.....but how do you expect this cute man not to cheat when his wife is already an Evening Newspaper? It baffles me how ya'll take this women serious...

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by CuteMike01(m): 7:27am On Jan 21, 2021
People ruin beautiful things either by themselves or by outsiders. Don't let people know confidential information about you. They will make you cry

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Chrisbella24(f): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2021
Let me book space
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by DoubleEngine007: 7:46am On Jan 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
Look at that foolish one saying does it mean there is no faithful man out there yenyenyenyenyen..
According to statistics(my statistical analysis though) , for a man to cheat once, the wife would have cheated 10times
You dey mind that idiot. If not that DNA started exposing most of them,when they talk,you will almost be forced to believe that they're all saint..

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by TANID(m): 8:02am On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Lucyspa: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2021
Dayoebe:
Fear Women

Imagine Omotola cheating on this young innocent, hardworking gentlemen with Ugly oshiomole.

And one olosho somewhere trying to seduce the gentleman all to herself

They are both cheating lipsrsealed
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Leshurr(f): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2021
All I see is a man who eats an outsider's pussy and returns home to kiss his wife with the same lips lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2021
...The Fappenings

...& Why censor some of the Ebonics in the Chat__we want it pLain PLs! Okay?!
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Damseldammie(f): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Adultery is unavoidable for the big men in the society... Look into my eyes & tell me you’re holier than thou
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Ishilove: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2021
Men sha
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Ishilove: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2021
Leshurr:
All I see is a man who eats an outsider's pussy and returns home to kiss his wife with the same lips lipsrsealed
That's just gross

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by yetunsbay(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2021
As an anonymous, this kind of chat can easily be done by two people to blackmail sef

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by encryptjay(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Trust no one; we so much believe some of these people are perfect without blemishes and boom! we get shocked after a little revelation into their private lives. Some dey use dem as prayer point sef

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2021
Leshurr:
Disgusting
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Magnoliaa(f): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Omo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? / Result Of Sleeping With Sugar Daddies! -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.