Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? (18793 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by BabaCommander: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
everyday... but you quickly learn to accept their differences, and just ignore her.
My own is every 2 seconds fa

8 Likes

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Ewedegubbler: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
my spouse lives in my phone every time I sleep and that means fight every day...

2 Likes

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by BigDolph(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Still single and searching

1 Like

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Mrkumareze(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
It all depends on how much room you give to your partners. The more time and gist had together, the more provocation...
I can be in peace with you, live in the same roof for 1 month, if we calculate our time talking together, it may not be more than 3 hours

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Mummytoo: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Women women women

What about the men that provoke the women

U tell a man something and the next minute he denies it that u didn't tell him, be coz he has forgotten

Men own dey their body jor
Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by ETIIKO: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Every day

1 Like

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by lanzofx: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
It's becoming the new normal

1 Like

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by McTobe(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
70 times 70 times. Seriously I have learnt not to take everything my spouse says seriously but she must not discover that otherwise it will hurt her. Also I have vowed more than 20 times not to argue with her but you see yourself arguing again and again. My last working solution is to just listen as if to a radio when her argument button is activated. But honestly why the big gap of understanding between men & women?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Mvena(f): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Wahala for who never get spouse

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by wordapostle(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Once in a month or maybe 2 months, though if I notice too much peace I will create problems so she can come and beg me and after the begging... Marriage is sweet with the right woman. This is my 9th year, though it seems we are just starting.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by wordapostle(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mummytoo:
Women women women

What about the men that provoke the women

U tell a man something and the next minute he denies it that u didn't tell him, be coz he has forgotten

Men own dey their body jor

I do this a lot in fact some times I sware that I wasn't told. With the way this country is going if every man remembers everything na die we dey.

1 Like

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by greypencils: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
3-4 times a day, everyday.
Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Noblegraphix20(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
We are not yet Married..
Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Jollyjane4U: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Some men tolerance level is so low.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Drakkernoir: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
She is just doing it now

Na patience

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by greypencils: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Drakkernoir:
She is just doing it now

Na patience
I swear. Mine too. Na vex I take enter nairaland 5 mins ago.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by onome2013: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
MAJORITY OF THEM ARE HAZARDS TO THEIR HUSBAND LEADING TO HIS EARLY DEATH.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Candycrushy(f): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lemme wait till I get married fes
My sweet man go hear am sha

1 Like

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Cousin9999: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Relationships are work, even when they're really good.

Calling it "provoke" is an unhealthy view. See these situations as what they are: difference of opinion, hurt partner, stressed partner, misunderstanding, communication problem, and etc. And change your attitude. Don't be so reactive. Think about why you feel the way you do about their behavior. Consider if you're being rational, communicating effectively, and etc. Engage each other.

You're not competing and you're not enemies. You're partners.

3 Likes

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
wordapostle:
Once in a month or maybe 2 months, though if I notice too much peace I will create problems so she can come and beg me and after the begging... Marriage is sweet with the right woman. This is my 9th year, though it seems we are just starting.

Wow, seems you married a great wife.

What's her number?

2 Likes

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by karmaolu1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pussyassasin:
Observing with my weed in hand smiley
NDLEA IS COMING! grin
Pussyassasin:
Observing with my weed in hand smiley
NDLEA IS COMING!

1 Like

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Toks2008(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Omo this nah jamb question.

But i always say the best union is between two endless forgivers.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by wordapostle(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

Wow, seems you married a great wife.

What's her number?

I know you want to preach to her, no need my brother I am a preacher and I preach very well, in fact she is now an evangelist. Forget her number, you can send me your wife's whatsapp number let me send her devotional

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Toks2008(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
wordapostle:

For 21 years i have learnt a lot. Marriage is never a bed of Roses but if you can learn to forgive and apologize for no reason, you will have the best union ever.

11 Likes

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
todaynewsreview:
As married nairalanders, how often do your spouse provoke you? And how do you handle such provocations?

Provocation to me comes daily, though depending on the level of provocation from the other partner.

No marriage is perfect but our ability handle each others flaws is what matters more. Considering every provocation as a yardstick to acrimonious living may only lead to broken homes.

How do you handle yours?

Women provoke you every 30 minutes ….. the only way is to turn the anger to joke or give them space when thir head theiy hot

2 Likes

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by wordapostle(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Toks2008:

For 21 years i have learnt a lot. Marriage is never a bed of Roses but if you can learn to forgive and apologize for no reason, you will have the best union ever.

I learning how to apologize but I don't know how to do that before. Coming from a disfunctional family, with no example of a good father, books and Bible came handy if not by now I would have been in my 3 marriage like my siblings.

1 Like

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Afamsi: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
BabaCommander:
2 seconds

I didn't know some folks are keeping a register of what their spouse did wrong all of the time.
Some women do
Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by jamiuolaleye: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
todaynewsreview:
As married nairalanders, how often do your spouse provoke you? And how do you handle such provocations?

Provocation to me comes daily, though depending on the level of provocation from the other partner.

No marriage is perfect but our ability handle each others flaws is what matters more. Considering every provocation as a yardstick to acrimonious living may only lead to broken homes.

How do you handle yours?
If you try to bend a dry stick, you would end up breaking it. This is how couples are. Provocation and the female folks (ur wife especially) are like 5-&-6. Ur Blood Pressure will b moderate once you don't have comment for all what u see. Just swallow dat thing we call MAN and behold! Ur home will be as enjoyable as the way young chaps "gbadun" videogames.

4 Likes

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Toks2008(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
wordapostle:

I learning how to apologize but I don't know how to do that before. Coming from a disfunctional family, with no example of a good father, books and Bible came handy if not by now I would have been in my 3 marriage like my siblings.

That apology thing has ruined many relationships.

I even created a thread concerning it. If we all can learn to apologize even when we are sure we have no reason to, we will experience the best union ever.

4 Likes

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by gonkin(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
I dont have one but when I did, I kind of studied her. Women don't like being wrong a girl I even dated had the habit of quarrelling but as a quiet guy that never raises my voice at women I walk away or ignore. Some ladies are built for such that if they intentionally provoke a partner but the partner is the quiet type the become more restless.

Im no expert on women but silent treatment always worked for me. I no get power

6 Likes

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by valuedammy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Every week...lols
Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Mummytoo: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
wordapostle:

I do this a lot in fact some times I sware that I wasn't told. With the way this country is going if every man remembers everything na die we dey.

Hahahahahhahahah

Its true sha, men mostly think about how to make more money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) / Man Takes Fight To Father’s Grave Over Sharing Of Properties / "Stabbed Me In My Ribs & Fingers Before Swallowing Poison" - Woman Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.