Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118804 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
jonescosmo:

I think we Nigerians should at least wait for the Dee date before we criticize ourselves, I believe time has it all to tell, more so, who ever intends to scam people for stuffs like these will not remain under the ground forever, life will search him or her out one day. So please my brothers and sisters, let us have patient because September is almost here. Good luck to our en devours !!!

This is not the first or second date change, so people are very justified in asking questions.  I would however like the statement in bold addressed:

Kusville:

Mario,my question is[b] wen wil d 2yrs starts countin, those that applied since JANUARY,wot wil hapun to there visas if truly the visas av been issue cos is 2yrs workpermit and those that applied in january av wasted mnths already 4rm d 2yrs[/b] and same applies to those that applied in april to july, is really confusin.wil d workpermit b issued in canada or how wil dis 2yrs of a tin work, 2ndly,if truly saint nicholas denied them, which hospital did crystal use?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 1:19am On Aug 21, 2011
let us all reason together. Can saint nicholas comprimised their standard for non appearance medical cheak up for crystal service applicants ? If the answer is yes, then crystal service is genuine !

Your fundamental question is straight to the point,but my answer is this. a lot of agencies have their ways of getting this stuffs. if crystal services can do medical without appearance and at the end applicant ended up getting the visa and realising their dreams,havent crystal hepled us.what i want people to know is that what you will pay to get medical reprot for visa issuance is as high as N200,000,and at the end the report will go directly to the embassy without applicant seeing it becos it will be sealed and posted thru courier to the embassy.at the end an ailment that the applicant wont know about will end up to be in the report which will end up to disqualify the applicant at the emnbassy. if crystal can find a way around this,is it a crime or a means to an end.crystal services also advice saint nicholas to post that disclaimer in the dailies.i wont say more on this,but i want people to know that most company will not tell people their jokers that will make them prevail over others.

The same Canadian travel scam indirectly promoted by you here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=697305.msg8574949#msg8574949

Some pple need to stop fooling around.

@justwise,is it not yet time for you to realised that its not supporting crystal services that makes one an applicant. you mentioned mcommcerce,didnt you read what i wrote about him?.i observed that you didnt comment on that,and it implies that you are aboring bad behaviour. mcommcerce is an outcast of crystal and he himself cant contest it.he was perpetrating scam and charging applicant N200,000 ,also collecting N3500 for seminar somewhere in ikeja that supposed to be free and supposed to be inside crsytal services premises. see dont mention the guy name again.

Mario,my question is wen wil d 2yrs starts countin, those that applied since JANUARY,wot wil hapun to there visas if truly the visas av been issue cos is 2yrs workpermit and those that applied in january av wasted mnths already 4rm d 2yrs and same applies to those that applied in april to july, is really confusin.wil d workpermit b issued in canada or how wil dis 2yrs of a tin work, 2ndly,if truly saint nicholas denied them, which hospital did crystal use?

@kushville,your question was also asked by myself earlier,but i made my research and also asked the principal officer.the answer is,as at january,february and early march,canadian embassy was on hoilday(this you can confirm),they resumed back around mid march,so we that submitted around jan,feb and march,processing will start around april.my own visa was issued in may thats why i can confidently say its not a scam.i was oppurtuned to see mine among the samples brought down to the syposium.the type of visa and work permit we are getting will only take effect on the date you step into their country(try and make research on this too)not the date of issuance.on the hospital used,i believed i have answerd that above

I think we Nigerians should at least wait for the Dee date before we criticize ourselves, I believe time has it all to tell, more so, who ever intends to scam people for stuffs like these will not remain under the ground forever, life will search him or her out one day. So please my brothers and sisters, let us have patient because September is almost here. Good luck to our en devours !!!

abi o my brother,for those that cliamed that i am an agent of crystal they can try and find it out,and if its a scam,i am not seeing as such,but as a learnin process.i dont believe in following people in their saying or comment without experiencing it myself.let me too be scammed so that i will be able to tell people too that its a scam,but for now,let wait and see

I believe so well that Justwise is only trying to protect his people from being scam by our wicked Naija people. But, what i do not accept in his protest is the insults and abuses rain but, all the same he is still doing well for his people to be save and to avoid the incident that is about to be unfold.
My brother Jusewise, you can say any thing but, do not insult  them yet.
  @Risk2get,thanks for your observation o,he should stop provoking people o.on your question,crystal services is working with a recruiting firm over there in canada,and its not one company that is employing everybody.there are a lot of them that arrangement had been made with.jobs vacancies are numerous over there.its not even manial jobs,or all this degrading jobs,but jobs that worth getting.moreover,trainin and skill acquistion will still be done over there.your academic whatever is secondary,but your skill acquisition level is all you need for a starter(in nigeria here dont we still pass through on-the-job training,in the banking,fmcg,and other sectors)
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by heavenskno: 5:00am On Aug 21, 2011
Why's The Departure Date For These Canada Immigrants Changing? They Keep Saying They Haven't Found The 7000 People They Need. What If They Don't Meet The Required 7000 People They Need Till January '12, Will Those That Are Purported To Have Been Issued Visas Since January Still Wait Or End Of Story?! Na Wah Oooo, Most If Not All Of Them Have Not Even Seen Their Visas, Ki Lo N Happen Nigerians?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2011
mariofemi:

Your fundamental question is straight to the point,but my answer is this. a lot of agencies have their ways of getting this stuffs.[b] if crystal services can do medical without appearance and at the end applicant ended up getting the visa and realising their dreams,havent crystal hepled us.[/b]what i want people to know is that what you will pay to get medical reprot for visa issuance is as high as N200,000,and at the end the report will go directly to the embassy without applicant seeing it becos it will be sealed and posted thru courier to the embassy.at the end an ailment that the applicant wont know about will end up to be in the report which will end up to disqualify the applicant at the emnbassy. if crystal can find a way around this,is it a crime or a means to an end.[/b]crystal services also advice saint nicholas to post that disclaimer in the dailies.i wont say more on this,but i want people to know that most company will not tell people their jokers that will make them prevail over others.

@kushville,your question was also asked by myself earlier,but i made my research and also asked the principal officer.the answer is,as at january,february and early march,canadian embassy was on hoilday(this you can confirm),they resumed back around mid march,so we that submitted around jan,feb and march,processing will start around april.my own visa was issued in may thats why i can confidently say its not a scam.[b]i was oppurtuned to see mine among the samples brought down to the syposium.the type of visa and work permit
we are getting will only take effect on the date you step into their country(try and make research on this too)not the date of issuance.on the hospital used,i believed i have answerd that above
abi o my brother,for those that cliamed that i am an agent of crystal they can try and find it out,and if its a scam,i am not seeing as such,but as a learnin process.i dont believe in following people in their saying or comment without experiencing it myself.let me too be scammed so that i will be able to tell people too that its a scam,but for now,let wait and see
@Risk2get,thanks for your observation o,he should stop provoking people o.on your question,crystal services is working with a recruiting firm over there in canada,and its not one company that is employing everybody.there are a lot of them that arrangement had been made with.jobs vacancies are numerous over there.its not even manial jobs,or all this degrading jobs,but jobs that worth getting.moreover,trainin and skill acquistion will still be done over there.your academic whatever is secondary,but your skill acquisition level is all you need for a starte[/b]r(in nigeria here dont we still pass through on-the-job training,in the banking,fmcg,and other sectors)
Reading the bolded part one thing that comes to mind is. . either you are genuinely ignorant or you have been brainwashed. How can you do medical check without appearing in person? Your academic and skills matters when it comes to Canadian work visa, that is even the starting point before you even dream of applying for work visa, what do you refer to [b]visa and work permit ?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2011
Hmmm!, even if mario saw his own visa & workpermit,how ar u so sure d visa shown 2u is real?.to my own best of understandin,workpermit can only b given by d immigration @ d port of entry in canada, only visas ar issued @ d canadian embassy.how possible can an embassy go on holiday for 2-3mnths,what about dos that wil need visas 4 a visit etc, is really confusin.i'l like mario to pls shed mor lite
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2011
I wonder what our Law Enforcement Agents are doing about these rascals. Does anybody need to tell you that this is a scam? Who gives visas just like that in this world with all the terror and fraud and crime all over the place. What is the factor that will motivate the canadians to issue 7000 visas to unskilled workers and and people with dubious medicals? that guy mariofemi , I swear you and your cronies need to be beaten black and blue for taking advantage of Nigerians in this way.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2011
Hmmm!, even if mario saw his own visa & workpermit,how ar u so sure d visa shown 2u is real?.to my own best of understandin,workpermit can only b given by d immigration @ d port of entry in canada, only visas ar issued @ d canadian embassy.how possible can an embassy go on holiday for 2-3mnths,what about dos that wil need visas 4 a visit etc, is really confusin.i'l like mario to pls shed mor lite

what i will only say here,that time will tell if its a scam or not.all i know is that visas has been issued,and i know geniune visa because i am not a novice. see some of the applicants still have valid visas of various countries on their passport.work permit will be issued at the point of entry nd thats when the 2yrs start to count. on the point of inviting relevant agencies to investigate,well that has been done and some of them are even applying for the relatives and families.on the issue of holiday,my friend,its obvious you are not well informed that in a year, embassies always have holidays and time when visa wont be .issued.i ask you guys to make research.my question is this for justwise,how would you feel if with all this your negative attitude and point toward this crystal thing,that at the end genuine visa are given to applicants. are u annoyed that people are participating or that you arent.leave them to carry their cross if it end up to be a scam.time will tell.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2011
on the issue of embassy holidays,its not all year round that embassy issue visa to applicants. they always go on break,mostly at the late andearly part of the year(dec,jan,feb and march),its like a xmas break,but its always close to 2months. its not that embassies wont be open for activities,but visa wont be issued out.this can be confirmed if anybody care to do that. see we shouldnt think that obtainin visa for applicant wont be possible for crystal services. the principal officer of crystal is a practicing lawyer in canada and an immigration consultant, and he knows what he is doing and you cant expect him to disclose his mode of operation totally to the public.some other travelling agencies are not happy with him simply because he is not allowing them to milk applicant or their client dry all because he has opened a better way to get aplicants visa. i dont need to talk much,if you need better clearification,my email address is there for people to contact me thru facebook. a lot of members of this forum has contacted me nd i have shed more lit on this for them.once again doubting thomases of this forum,i am not crystal services or an agent,but an applicant that take its time to search,probe and look for knowlegde. yoruba adage says if you search very well,you will see a squrriel with hunchback.thanks
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2011
Mr Mariofemi , It is high time you shut up. If you are just a client, why are you doing your best to convince people to get into this scam. Let the owners of the program hire a PR person to quell all doubts that people may have. I have a friend whose entire family are in this program and it will really hurt to see them disappointed because of people like you. Please come of it and allow the right people talk about it.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2011
I wonder what kind of company is crystal services. They have no website, no phone numbers for people to call and they want to take people to Canada. The only reference to about this company on the internet is on Nairaland and one idiot called MarioFemi will do his best to answer for a company he is not even a staff of. Is he so jobless? Is that what you want to go do in Canada? Work without pay? I am so upset about this because one yeye agent almost got me to part with my money under false pretences.

Stop taking advantage of our sufferings in Nigeria to deceive people. Some people are even calling God, which makes our conditions even worse. Our spineless Police will not even act ,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2011
setto101:

I wonder what kind of company is crystal services. They have no website, no phone numbers for people to call and they want to take people to Canada. The only reference to about this company on the internet is on Nairaland and one called MarioFemi will do his best to answer for a company he is not even a staff of. Is he so jobless? Is that what you want to go do in Canada? Work without pay? I am so upset about this because one yeye agent almost got me to part with my money under false pretences.

Stop taking advantage of our sufferings in Nigeria to deceive people. Some people are even calling God, which makes our conditions even worse. Our spineless Police will not even act ,

Thank you!! God bless you
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2011
mariofemi:

what i will only say here,that time will tell if its a scam or not.all i know is that visas has been issued,and i know geniune visa because i am not a novice. see some of the applicants still have valid visas of various countries on their passport.work permit will be issued at the point of entry nd thats when the 2yrs start to count. on the point of inviting relevant agencies to investigate,well that has been done and some of them are even applying for the relatives and families.on the issue of holiday,my friend,its obvious you are not well informed that in a year, embassies always have holidays and time when visa wont be .issued.i ask you guys to make research.my question is this for justwise,how would you feel if with all this your negative attitude and point toward this crystal thing,that at the end genuine visa are given to applicants. [b]are u annoyed that people are participating or that you arent.[/b]leave them to carry their cross if it end up to be a scam.time will tell.
I said it over and over again, you are ignorant, annoyed for what? I left Nigeria more 7yrs ago, i'm not new to traveling issues, i know scam when i see one and this is one of them. I hate to see Nigerians being taken advantage of, its wickedness, you don't know nothing, trust me u don't. Just go and examine ur conscience.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2011
Kusville:

Hmmm!, even if mario saw his own visa & workpermit,how ar u so sure d visa shown 2u is real?.to my own best of understandin,workpermit can only b given by d immigration @ d port of entry in canada, only visas ar issued @ d canadian embassy[b].how possible can an embassy go on holiday for 2-3mnths,[/b]what about dos that wil need visas 4 a visit etc, is really confusin.i'l like mario to pls shed mor lite

Don't mind that crook, embassies don't go on holiday for even a month let alone 2.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by greatolus: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2011
Reading the bolded part one thing that comes to mind is. . either you are genuinely ignorant or you have been brainwashed. How can you do medical check without appearing in person? Your academic and skills matters when it comes to Canadian work visa, that is even the starting point before you even dream of applying for work visa, what do you refer to visa and work permit ?
. that is it totally brainwashed. even if they postponed the travelling till next year he would not realised that he had been scammed.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2011
I am sure the embassy went on holiday so Mr MarioFemi and his gang can further play mind games with vulnerable people they have already conned. So who represented Canada in Nigeria in those 3 months? Please for those that can still lay their hands on the people they gave their monies and passports to, please collect it or institute legal action on them now before they disappear.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2011
EXPOSE : mariofemi is the owner of cryster service for real.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2011
ogundokun:

EXPOSE : mariofemi is the owner of cryster service for real.

Really? How did you come to that conclusion?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2011
Any new development from Crystal Services?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2011
Mr. Mario Femi, i believe you can see and read comments from our good Naija people on this so call Canada stuff. I will advice you to give applicant back their passports cos i know you guys might have spent the money if it is truely a scam. Am saying this because i have friends who are applicant. i myself,i almost apply for this confusing programme b4 i realised that i was just be duped by some construction agent where i paid 400k for a 2b/room flat. But, i bet youif this is a scam, most of you will die misteriously.
Mario,do you know an agent called MATO?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2011
RISK2GET, HABA!tek it easy wit mario nw, dont rain curses on anyone yet & even if he is an agent @least u guys shld leave him 4 now til dat date.plz,y nt wait til Sept, is jst round d corner.u'r a rily a clown cos i cnt stop laffin ova ur comment.i fil ur painz bro bt dat ws 2 harsh mehn!, LOLZZZZZZZ!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by heavenskno: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2011
Mr/Sir/Dr./San/ @Mariofemi, My Question Was directed at you oooo and you still haven't answered, here goes again: "Why's The Departure Date For These Canada Immigrants Changing? They Keep Saying They Haven't Found The 7000 People They Need. What If They Don't Meet The Required 7000 People They Need Till January 2012, Will Those That Are Purported To Have Been Issued Visas Since January Still Wait Or The Departure Date Will Be Postponed Again! or End Of Story?!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2011
The Canadian Embassy website lists 3 designated medical practitioners authorised by the embassy to do medical checks.  How comes Saint Nicholas isn't on that list as a designated centre for medical checks?

Plus under office closures and news, there's no mention of the High Commission or Deputy High Commission in Nigeria closing for 3 months, either in Abuja or Lagos.

I'm aware that most embassies observe local and country public holidays, so I'm curious as to whether the embassy closed for three months.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by heavenskno: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2011
@N101 3 designated medical practitioners, confirmed as well
no closure of embassy for 3 months , confirmed as well
i think mr./sir/dr/san mariofemi has to butress his facts with links abi no be so? then we would at least click on the link and view them ourself, probably he can see better than us!?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2011
@mcommcerce

The system has blocked ur post cos of the link you attached to it, don't try and re-post else you will be banned by the system but ur post is worth reading. . .i wish the system allowed it for pple to read.

If you are banned by the system open another account and re-post with lower-cap, many pple here need to read that.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2011
@TOPTENGUY/mcommcerce

Don't worry, pple can visit ur profile to read the post as the system has blocked it again.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2011
canada the dream.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2011
Just thought I'd retype mcommcerce's response which has been blocked. The words and typos are his, I just paragraphed it to make it easier to read.

(not sure who this quote was by and it's not indicated in mcommcerce's post)
@justwise,is it not yet time for you to realised that its not supporting crystal services that makes one an applicant. you mentioned mcommcerce,didnt you read what i wrote about him?.i observed that you didnt comment on that,and it implies that you are aboring bad behaviour. mcommcerce is an outcast of crystal and he himself cant contest it.he was perpetrating scam and charging applicant N200,000 ,also collecting N3500 for seminar somewhere in ikeja that supposed to be free and supposed to be inside crsytal services premises. see dont mention the guy name again.

This is Part 1 of his response to the above. Part 2 to follow

mcommcerce:

Here is my reply Justwise

Justwise u are right am an outcast of Crystal Service. Am a trained information marketer who sell information in ebook, book or seminar, I started directin my client to them middle of March dis year and stop directin people to Crystal Service around April b4 Ester. 

I never collect 200k from people and never sold their form,never collected passport with proof.  I charge for the seminar which is 3k.  Am very careful and I told my friend,Pastor,soldier,lawyer,relative and people who came to my seminar cos dey knew am a no nonsense person.  I told them d truth dat it a risk and dey have to do it by themselves cos I can't do it for them cos I know d law.

I gave them Crystal Service address to go there and ask question and they shouldn't trust any one including me and also consult with their lawyer b4 taking any action  .I told them I wasnt their agent nor representative of which they are aware.  I never supported Crystal Service nor myself I told them it a risk.  Nigeria don't want to hear that sumfin is risky so some of my client didnt go to their office cos they are not ready for the risk.  Abt 6 of them register with them.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2011
N101:

Just thought I'd retype mcommcerce's response which has been blocked. The words and typos are his, I just paragraphed it to make it easier to read.

(not sure who this quote was by and it's not indicated in mcommcerce's post)

That part was originally from mariofemi but mcommcerce copied it instead of qouting it.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2011
Where is Mr.Mariofemi?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by 27naira(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2011
What happened to Canadian embassy?

you know, Nigerians don't believe in doing the right thing the right way. Laziness and short-cut syndrome has eaten deep into our national fabric and has turned a menace to us.

why will an educated person who is supposed to be able to fend for himself need an agent to do visa paperwork when all the forms and and procedures required are explicitly given on the Canadian immigration website? some people don't deserve sympathy. 

As for these scumbags parading themselves as guest speakers at seminars and agents, your days are numbered. karma will catch up with you someday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / Memoirs From Chile / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.