Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119183 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 1:39am On Aug 14, 2011
nobody mentioned any hydro company at crystal services,its all speculation and the number of applicants are not up to 6000,its also speculation,i make contribution based on the facts not by what i read.who said its only one comapny that will accomodate every applicants that will travel. havent you heard about non appearance at the embassy. this comment above is immaterial
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 14, 2011
How does my comment affect you anyway? You don't want me to spoil business for you or why are you always being defensive of your enterprise that you won't let onlookers like me state their opinion?So Canada now allows immigrants into their country without seeing what they look like or even taking biometrics in this recent times of terrorism? You gotta be kidding me.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:42am On Aug 14, 2011
pleasers:

Canada ko, Cameroon ni. [b]People are really falling for this scam big time. [/b]Two different people I know have fallen for this scam and still hoping their departure date is aug 19, I hope d date hasn't changed. How on earth would Manitoba hydro employ 7,000 people from Nigeria alone? Are there no Canadian citizens or residents who are qualified for the same positions they're exporting 7000 people for? When I checked, Manitoba hydro has 6201 employees, that would mean Manitoba would double their numbers of employees, yes, right! Manitoba Hydro scam victims, google Manitoba hydro or browse their website for genuine and valid information before rippers suck you dry. http://www.hydro.mb.ca/

You know Nigerians believe in short cut, they will learn the hard way.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2011
mcommerce:

saint nicolas hospital deny them read guardian news paper 9 june 2011 and i wonder wat connection rochas okorocha has wit crystal service.i promoted crystal service but ask my client to get them self a lawyer my brodas nigerian can be funny at times.i made my own money as a consultant just be truthful i made my by tellin dem the trust.i stop promoting them wen crystal service call me a scammer just because i ask my client to get a lawyer.most staffs with nick name like ck,mirror and ay.crystal service is a business name not a registered company.does anyone in house has rochas okorocha no call him let confirm.medical report without no blood test done with ink pad.never taken to national hospital abuja or saint.affidafit in house.phone no not reachable try the one there sign board in front of their office.i wish u best of luck my friends.

The truth is coming out, not that i'm surprised though, we knew all long that this is a scam.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2011
@just wise, they'll wait forever.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2011
pleasers:

@just wise, they'll wait forever.

Lets wait for their Sept 11 'departure' date as they were told, departing to Canada indeed.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by omowise85: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
11th day of sept exhibition at national theatre, 12th of sept air lifting commences with apllicant regs number till last number 14th of sept foreign orietation in dubai, 15th of sept movement to manitoba in canada 19th of sept arrival party, 20th of sept rest day, 21st-22nd of sept regs,assilmilation and association,23rd-29 of sept training and seminar,30th of sept confirmation/collection of certificates,1st of oct collection of materials, 2nd oct future begins. that was the sms sent by crystal services recently. @justwise i think you should go and beg for form because you dont have anything to offer yourself. nothing good come from you since you join nairaland youhave not post anything to benefit from just becuase you are evil.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2011
omowise85:

11th day of sept exhibition at national theatre, 12th of sept air lifting commences with apllicant regs number till last number 14th of sept foreign orietation in dubai, 15th of sept movement to manitoba in canada 19th of sept arrival party, 20th of sept rest day, 21st-22nd of sept regs,assilmilation and association,23rd-29 of sept training and seminar,30th of sept confirmation/collection of certificates,1st of oct collection of materials, 2nd oct future begins. that was the sms sent by crystal services recently. @justwise i think you should go and beg for form because you dont have anything to offer yourself. nothing good come from you since you join nairaland youhave not post anything to benefit from just becuase you are evil.

Hahahahahaha, look at scam program set-up, air lifting from where? Your mugus will be taken for Dubai for orietation then arriaval party in Canada? All these on $100? You are such a poor soul.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by omowise85: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
@ justwise look at you mumu, am an applicant if you care to know and the bta we aplly for is$1100 not $100 you think and if you want to know i di not pay 1kobo for it, because you lack information that is why you think is not posible to get visa for 7000 applicant, i difd not blame you because you are a village he goat. the owner of crstal services is such a gentle and humble man and he did not scam anybody on this programme so look for smthing else to do cos you are a failure on this programme. this is already a success. fool at your age infact you represent the image of goat you posted on your profile. idiot you mislead pp, and you have nothing to better the life nairalanders.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2011
omowise85:

@ justwise look at you mumu, am an applicant if you care to know and the bta we aplly for is$1100 not $100 you think and if you want to know i di not pay 1kobo for it, because you lack information that is why you think is not posible to get visa for 7000 applicant, i difd not blame you because you are a village he goat. the owner of crstal services is such a gentle and humble man and he did not scam anybody on this programme so look for smthing else to do cos you are a failure on this programme. this is already a success. fool at your age infact you represent the image of goat you posted on your profile.  you mislead pp, and you have nothing to better the life nairalanders.

So the BTA is now $1100? And its 7000 of you going? That was denied by other ''applicants'' who seems to know more about the program than crstal services .You ignorant fool thinks that anybody will believe all these rubbish. Figure keep changing, date of departure keep changing, IDs keep changing. Strange.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by omowise85: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2011
i will advise you to keep your mouth and see what GOD has for his pp
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2011
omowise , ignore goat and talk to Human, justfool is a goat everybody knows dat already .
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2011
jaypee4r:

omowise , ignore goat and talk to Human, justfool is a goat everybody knows dat already .

omowise85:

i will advise you to keep your mouth and see what GOD has for his pp

Have you two collected ur native wears yet? Seen ur tickets or colour of visas? grin grin grin, don't sale ur family lands or ur businesses yet.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by EXCESSCASH(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2011
Am so excited , everything is working out. Glory be 2 God.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2011
EXCESSCASH:

Am so excited , everything is working out. Glory be 2 God.

Another Canadian dreamer, everything is working out? Have u seen your passport?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
So the BTA is now $1100? And its 7000 of you going? That was denied by other ''applicants'' who seems to know more about the program than crstal services .You ignorant fool thinks that anybody will believe all these rubbish. Figure keep changing, date of departure keep changing, IDs keep changing. Strange.

Justwise,honestly,i will advice yo to sometime toil the path of truth.see you might not be in support of travelling abroad,but continue this way.if you check my past post i mentioned it that the bta is $1000 and the $10 dollar on it is just the interest on it. the number of applicants is not up to 7000,so i stand to be quoted.learn to make findings and search for id of people in this community by using google search at least.you will realised that we are not the same person.moreover didnt you join nairaland someday or were you given honourary membership which i doubt.what we are discussing here attracted people to keep joinin this forum. Thank God that someone retyped the txt sent to all aplicant to get prepared. see i will invite you and i will personally see that you are allowed in to witness the exhibition at national theater,and the movement of applicants.if they ended up in dubai,you will know,if its canada,you will know also. know that wherever we end up is our perogative and not yours.
when that guy that was an outcast and a criminal posted here about crystal and i counterd him,you just avoided the truth from that. there are bad eggs among the agents and they are the ones giving crystal a bad name
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by EXCESSCASH(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
justwise:

Another Canadian dreamer, everything is working out? Have u seen your passport?
Don't wory i no i will.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olakon: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2011
Are d forms still available,cos am interested.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2011
mariofemi:
Justwise,honestly,i will advice yo to sometime toil the path of truth.see you might not be in support of travelling abroad,but continue this way.if you check my past post i mentioned it that the bta is $1000 and the $10 dollar on it is just the interest on it. the number of applicants is not up to 7000,so i stand to be quoted.learn to make findings and search for id of people in this community by using google search at least.you will realised that we are not the same person.moreover didnt you join nairaland someday or were you given honourary membership which i doubt.what we are discussing here attracted people to keep joinin this forum. Thank God that someone retyped the txt sent to all aplicant to get prepared. see i will invite you and i will personally see that you are allowed in to witness the exhibition at national theater,and the movement of applicants.if they ended up in dubai,you will know,if its canada,you will know also. know that wherever we end up is our perogative and not yours. when that guy that was an outcast and a criminal posted here about crystal and i counterd him,you just avoided the truth from that. there are bad eggs among the agents and they are the ones giving crystal a bad name
Why would i be against anybody who wants to travel abroad? I'm against criminals duping innocent Nigerians in the name of traveling abroad which is what crystal service and its many agents are doing. You alot are lucky cos u will only be losing the cost of form and maybe the loan money.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2011
Dear members,

I have been working in Canada along with some other immigrants since August 2001. We are in touch with some anti fraud agencies in Nigeria as well the some key officers and men in the Nigeria’s immigration service on account of Crystal Services.

We made inquiries at the office of the Minister for Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, in Canada. The contact cannot confirm or deny anything about Crystal Services but it said it was summarily committed to cracking down on crooked immigration consultants.

Crystal Services is in Nigeria not Canada and so it can not be responsible for what goes on in Bariga. We are trying to see how we can engender transparency and alert Nigerians (in case a fraud is going to happen) without disrupting legitimate business, using information from the Ministers office.

At this point we will advice those applicants to inform an attorney in the next two weeks or contact investigative journalists such as those on Star FM, Lagos, Nigeria - or some of its regular contributors such as barrister Ubani.

We have one of the supposed officers of Crystal Services under watch and we have registered one of our “watchers” on the program so that discovery and litigation will be easier to commence.

Please note that it is counterproductive to jump to conclusions about any operations of CS or whatever I have said on this network. We just have scanty information and this does not criminalize crystal services as of today. We agree there are many reasons to doubt - such as the non availability of antecedents - but it is better to be ultimately sure of how to get around this matter.

Good Luck
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^^ Very interesting. I'll be keeping an eye out for any new developments on this thread.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by aieromon(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hmm,interesting twist!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by graffiti: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Justwise, why do you waste your time slugging it out with theses executive edeeots?? They deserve nothing more than they get (or will get)
@Applicants
I would never have believed such low thinking primitives still roam the earth,one would think you had gone into extinction, In actual fact you deserve a place in the Guiness World book of records-the Greatest Phools that ever lived!!!
Yet trying to justify the setup(which is erstwhile plain for all to see)-the only explanation is either their primitive mind isn't fully developed to process such info OR they are under the influence of some CRYSTALised J.u.j.u !!!
I bet they are waiting for canadian embassy officials to bring their visa printing machines to crystal office in bariga on sunday Sept 11th and be printing out their visas one after the other in alphabetical order!!
Or when they get to National theatre,the applicant will all form a big circle holding hands,eyes closed,with one leg up,they will 'evaporate' FIAM, and 'condense' GBAM in Manitoba, I still believe in miracles anyway!!
My only prayer is that this doesn't turn out to be the biggest mass human-money manking ritual in history o,
While we are thinking applicants are in canada,they are in peoples' wardrobe with calabash on their heads,
Poor souls,

NB: Remb even the Bible said it that even from the poor,it will be taken to further enrich the rich,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 12:12am On Aug 17, 2011

@Justwise, why do you waste your time slugging it out with theses executive edeeots?? They deserve nothing more than they get (or will get)
@Applicants
I would never have believed such low thinking primitives still roam the earth,one would think you had gone into extinction, In actual fact you deserve a place in the Guiness World book of records-the Greatest Phools that ever lived!!!
Yet trying to justify the setup(which is erstwhile plain for all to see)-the only explanation is either their primitive mind isn't fully developed to process such info OR they are under the influence of some CRYSTALised J.u.j.u !!!
I bet they are waiting for canadian embassy officials to bring their visa printing machines to crystal office in bariga on sunday Sept 11th and be printing out their visas one after the other in alphabetical order!!
Or when they get to National theatre,the applicant will all form a big circle holding hands,eyes closed,with one leg up,they will 'evaporate' FIAM, and 'condense' GBAM in Manitoba, I still believe in miracles anyway!!
My only prayer is that this doesn't turn out to be the biggest mass human-money manking ritual in history o,
While we are thinking applicants are in canada,they are in peoples' wardrobe with calabash on their heads,
Poor souls,

NB: Remb even the Bible said it that even from the poor,it will be taken to further enrich the rich,

, and the phoolish boy made a phoolish contribution
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2011
Why would orientation be in Dubai before going to Manitoba?  Wouldn't that be even more expensive?  All this for just paying N1000 for a form?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Rimltd: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Rimltd: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2011
PUT naijajobs .com before the slash
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
Rimltd:

PUT naijajobs .com before the slash

Another Crystal Services APOSTLE! Why is it that you all are newly registered on this forum? All your posts on nairaland is on this thread. Is this not a case of one user multiple ID's?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
Fogman:

Another Crystal Services APOSTLE! Why is it that you all are newly registered on this forum? All your posts on nairaland is on this thread. Is this not a case of one user multiple ID's?

I'm curious as to why all the newbies are stuck in this one thread. If Crystal Services is all that, no need to defend them, "truth will out".
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
Fogman:

Yes.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2011

i thot all of you claimed i was the same person using multiple id.well u can see now.lets wait and see the outcome of this thing and dont make conclusion yet.mind you,this issue keep drawing people attention and i dont think its a crime if they too decided to join just to make contribution.for you and others that are claiming to be old member,i guess u werent given membership from heaven or honorary,u guys too joined some day.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2011

Why would orientation be in Dubai before going to Manitoba? Wouldn't that be even more expensive? All this for just paying N1000 for a form?

yes form is just N1000,but dont forget that applicant will pay back 1.49million instalmentally.mind you accomodation which include utilities and flight ticket has been paid for also.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.