Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119052 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by worry246(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2011
So did the BIG PHOTO MEETING take place?
1000s of people in front of office must have been seen!
That many people would normally bring out riot police with guns!
Any reports in papers>
Hospitals full of riot victims?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
sad sad sad what Riot?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2011
what Riot?

Ever since ogbuduyeke started this thread i have never for once come out to say anything as regards activities of Crystal Services with the so called Ghana based tracel agency "ACS TRAVEL AND TRENDS" but i have my reasons. I only come here to read and have fun meanwhile I was only waiting for the right time to come so that i can at least contribute my quota. Whenever i come here i see diff new IDs and existing users battling with one thing or the other. Hmmmmmm, can't wait till 11th and 12th sept 2011 before i explode because Crystal Service has arranged a conglomeration meeting for their applicants @ d national theatre on the 11th and announced 12th sept as departure date (source Chukwu Alex, Crystal Service representative, phone contact withheld). Let's see what will happen while i hold my peace.

Note:
*Some pple said Crystal Service promises each applicant certain amount as BTA but from my findings i don't think there is something of such. It was gathered that each applicant will pay back the sum of $3,500 United State Dollars by the time they start working. This is to cover the cost for visa processing, Flight ticket, Hotel reservation in Canada, and some other logistic spending. Hmmm hmmm hmmmm, still waiting to see the volume of the beneficiaries

*Thousands of pple applied, though application fee is not much couple with medical, Health Insurance documents which clients paid for as some pple assumed. Let's see if some pple are right with the saying that "Crystal Service robbed peter to pay paul" all together with the issue of fake medical reports.

See you (applicants) @ the Natinoal theatre on 11th Sept 2011 as announced. I am not an applicant but i have my own way exposing fraudsters and appreciating good work

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2011
@Collinsfbi, are you saying that this Crystal services of a thing is real or an act of scamming our dear brothers and sisters. I want you to open your mind and speak please! I have many relative and friends who applied for this programme and even i myself, i almost applied. i want to regret why i did not apply! Now things are very confusing with all this critics from many users, this makes my friends so sad about this and i shared their pains with too so am very much concerned about this programme. Am praying its works.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
Time will tell my brother ,but mean while justfoolish, you have done no good in the Forum so far , i took my time to go through all you post today ,you have really caused allot of damage on this forum claiming you are protecting your fellow brothers , Does it mean no Agent is real? i have seen that you condemn everyone that come on here to give hints on travelling issue ,if u have a better hint on travelling why not just post and give people idea on how to secure Visas, instead of ur baseless argument and insult. your post on here is really annoying ,I wonder why Seun still allow someone like you and your followers to stay on this forum. Get this right you have done no good to Nigerians , instead all your post here are irritating, You lack some home training , can you see how much you have exposed your parents ? i have seen many posters advising you to think , but with your response i realize a goat like you don't even have sense not to talk of thinking . infact you are nothing to write about , i have seen other poster saying that , you have been giving more attention than you deserve .

Well i am not saying crystal is 100% real but lets give them time to prove there self real or not , there is nothing you can do at this time to stop them , all forms had been sold and the date for travelling have been fixed , for heaven sake its less than 1month, lets us all be patient before we give negative comment on crystal services . More so my advice for people on NL, you do not have the right to call people names when you don't have proof that they are actually running a scam biz , if you want to be a secrete agent take your time to get reasonable EVIDENCE.
before you give informations , suggestions are welcome , but not insults or sought of names
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
@Collinsfbi, are you saying that this Crystal services of a thing is real or an act of scamming our dear brothers and sisters. I want you to open your mind and speak please! I have many relative and friends who applied for this programme and even i myself, i almost applied. i want to regret why i did not apply! Now things are very confusing with all this critics from many users, this makes my friends so sad about this and i shared their pains with too so am very much concerned about this programme. Am praying its works.
Obviously you want me to tell you if Crystal Service is real or not? Of course i will say[b] "YES"[/b] it like asking if Yahoo-Yahoo is real which everyone knows to be real. Do me a favour, pls go and ask from those friends and relatives of yours who applied if they were all aware of a meeting on 11th and d departure date of 12th sept 2011 then the response you get from them will give you an insight of what Crystal Service is up to. Hmmmmm, I am just curious to see thousands departing for Manitoba.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by vesto09(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2011
Ogundokun, if you are truthful about your claim that you have received a copy of your visa page. Pls post it so that people can verify its authenticity.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by vesto09(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2011
ogundokun:

To all doubting thomous
crystal gave me photocopy of my own visa/passport. Other go and collect yours if your applied. Manitoma my home. Thank GoD for crystal : dream come through

Ogundokun, if you are truthful about your claim that you have received a copy of your visa page. Pls post it so that people can verify its authenticity. I know of someone who asked for the photocopy of his Visa page on Tuesday, 8th July, 2011 and he was turned down by Crystal Services. "It is not possible" was the response of the Crystal Services agent involved. I will get the agent name an I will post it.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by vesto09(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
collinsfbi:

Ever since ogbuduyeke started this thread i have never for once come out to say anything as regards activities of Crystal Services with the so called Ghana based tracel agency "ACS TRAVEL AND TRENDS" but i have my reasons. I only come here to read and have fun meanwhile I was only waiting for the right time to come so that i can at least contribute my quota. Whenever i come here i see diff new IDs and existing users battling with one thing or the other. Hmmmmmm, can't wait till 11th and 12th sept 2011 before i explode because Crystal Service has arranged a conglomeration meeting for their applicants @ d national theatre on the 11th and announced 12th sept as departure date (source Chukwu Alex, Crystal Service representative, phone contact withheld). Let's see what will happen while i hold my peace.

Note:

It will do many applicants good if you can reveal what you know about this Crystal Services programme so applicants can take appropriate action on time.
*Some pple said Crystal Service promises each applicant certain amount as BTA but from my findings i don't think there is something of such. It was gathered that each applicant will pay back the sum of $3,500 United State Dollars by the time they start working. This is to cover the cost for visa processing, Flight ticket, Hotel reservation in Canada, and some other logistic spending. Hmmm hmmm hmmmm, still waiting to see the volume of the beneficiaries

*Thousands of pple applied, though application fee is not much couple with medical, Health Insurance documents which clients paid for as some pple assumed. Let's see if some pple are right with the saying that "Crystal Service robbed peter to pay paul" all together with the issue of fake medical reports.

See you (applicants) @ the Natinoal theatre on 11th Sept 2011 as announced. I am not an applicant but i have my own way exposing fraudsters and appreciating good work

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
jaypee4r:

Time will tell my brother ,but mean while justfoolish, you have done no good in the Forum so far , i took my time to go through all you post today ,you have really caused allot of damage on this forum claiming you are protecting your fellow brothers , Does it mean no Agent is real? i have seen that you condemn everyone that come on here to give hints on travelling issue ,if u have a better hint on travelling why not just post and give people idea on how to secure Visas, instead of your baseless argument and insult. your post on here is really annoying ,I wonder why Seun still allow someone like you and your followers to stay on this forum. Get this right you have done no good to Nigerians , instead all your post here are irritating, You lack some home training , can you see how much you have exposed your parents ? i have seen many posters advising you to think , but with your response i realize a goat like you don't even have sense not to talk of thinking . infact you are nothing to write about , i have seen other poster saying that , you have been giving more attention than you deserve .

Well i am not saying crystal is 100% real but lets give them time to prove there self real or not , there is nothing you can do at this time to stop them , all forms had been sold and the date for travelling have been fixed , for heaven sake its less than 1month, lets us all be patient before we give negative comment on crystal services . More so my advice for people on NL, you do not have the right to call people names when you don't have proof that they are actually running a scam biz , if you want to be a secrete agent  take your time to get reasonable EVIDENCE.
before you give informations , suggestions are welcome , but not insults or sought of names
You don't deserve any suggestion from me, what fools like you will get is insult. I know u did not read even half of my posts, i have helped more pple here and off-nairaland, i do not only  criticise , i help as much as i can since i joined this forum.

How many times has Crystal Service changed the departure date ? 2 times!!! and it will change again.

Cretins like you will not stop me from giving my opinions when i feel like doing so, i don't take advice from muppets  like you cos you got nothing reasonable to say.

I repeat it again: You don't get 2yrs Canadian work visa with FAKE medical report and $1000 loan.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by vesto09(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
collinsfbi:

Note:

vesto09:

So sorry for posting my comment within your comment earlier. I am new on nairaland. I have to repost again.

It will do many applicants good if you can reveal what you know about this Crystal Services programme so applicants can take appropriate action on time.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ifegy: 1:09am On Aug 27, 2011
Appropriate action for an applicant would be to get hold of Crystal agents ASAP and do all you can to get your money back now, before time runs out, or the agents disappear.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2011
crystal update : if information reaching us is anything to go by, crystal might one time shift departure date further. Bearly, less than 18 days departure to manitoba many obstacles are now emical to the success of the program. Among all is fake medical reports been submitted on behalf applicants.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

What a pity. This thread started on July 4. Since the beginning of this thread all that has been happening is arguments, accusations, prosecution and defense. Yet, with all the comments and counter comments have lead to nowhere. Some have come here to defend what they believe while some have accused with logical reasoning but lack of evidence.

From July 4 till date, I believe all the accusations, counter accusations and defense should have lead everyone to a point where people can confidently have a stand on this issue. All those who have antagonized this program should have been searching for the evidence they need instead of just banking on hearsay. If you believe this program is a sham, then head to all the necessary agencies and report. It would save everyone the stress of just arguing without getting a headway. The program started a long time ago with shifting of dates, yet nobody has been bold enough to arrest any staff of Crystal Services.

Please, everyone should stop all these yap yap and get something done rather than wasting time in front of the PC and on this thread. This goes out especially to the antagonists. Get them arrested now or stop making unnecessary accusations. If you are learned enough to argue and accuse, the you should be learned enough to find ways to expose them if all their activities is fictitious.

To all the protagonists, there is no reason for you to fear or defend anything or your belief. If the program is a sham, then time will tell. Sayonara, cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
only 20 lucky applicants would make it down to manitoba.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Teewine(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
Hmmm,i don't have much to say about this unecessary issue,firstly it's indicate to me that people were prayin that this program should end up in mystery for those people that involve in it,that man for u,especially ''if they tried their best to knw d source of ur success but no avail''they'll started call u names,bad belles' pls don't give ur hypertension,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olaleye: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2011
Please, I jes bought ma form last week, will it be processed?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
olaleye:

I thought they said Crystal Service is no longer selling the form? Interesting.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
olaleye:

What kind of silly question is that? Are you more than stupid or just absolutely daft? Was the form sold to you on Nairaland? Why didn't you ask the person that sold the form to you? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2011
Cipriani:

What kind of silly question is that? Are you more than silly or just absolutely daft? Was the form sold to you on Nairaland? Why didn't you ask the person that sold the form to you? angry angry angry angry angry

His question is perfectly in order, you should answer him as Crystal Service nairaland Rep, instead of insulting him.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
justwise:

His question is perfectly in order, you should answer him as Crystal Service nairaland Rep, instead of insulting him.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I think you are twice as stupid as he is. Sorry for insulting you. If he has chosen to buy a form, then he should have used his brain to ask the question before he bought the form and from whom he bought the form. Did Crystal Service mail you directly to inform you I'm their representative?

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
Cipriani:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I think you are twice as silly as he is. Sorry for insulting you. If he has chosen to buy a form, then he should have used his brain to ask the question before he bought the form and from whom he bought the form. Did Crystal Service mail you directly to inform you I'm their representative?

tongue tongue tongue tongue

I don't feel sorry for any of Crystal service victims neither do i have any respect for common criminals like you who has being promoting this day-light robbery
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
justwise:

I don't feel sorry for any of Crystal service victims neither do i have any respect for common criminals like you who has being promoting this day-light robbery

grin grin grin grin grin grin Who asked for your pity in the first place? Did any of the applicants asked you to sympathize with him or her? You are a cockeyed plonk who does not have any sense of direction. All you have been doing is antagonizing. Bring evidence to the forum, no way; report to agencies to take it up, story; get them arrested, no show. The program started long time time ago, no arrest has been made yet and you keep on blabbing and yapping like a pathetic slowpoke that you are. Why don't you leave the PC and use the spare time you have to gather your evidences and fight a good fight that will justify others to join you. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
Cipriani:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Who asked for your pity in the first place? Did any of the applicants asked you to sympathize with him or her? You are a cockeyed plonk who does not have any sense of direction. All you have been doing is antagonizing. Bring evidence to the forum, no way; report to agencies to take it up, story; get them arrested, no show. The program started long time time ago, no arrest has been made yet and you keep on blabbing and yapping like a pathetic slowpoke that you are. Why don't you leave the PC and use the spare time you have to gather your evidences and fight a good fight that will justify others to join you. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool

Evidence? Fake medical report
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
justwise:

Evidence? Fake medical report

A fake medical report is your first evidence, that's good. Now, do you have a sample or a copy of such report or it was just hearsay? If you have a copy, scan it and post the image here for everyone to see. If it is just hearsay, then organize how to get a copy as one of your evidences.

Now, for the fight to have a solid ground, you must get other evidences apart from the medical report. In a battle like this, gathering as many exhibits as you can will help matters even if you don't have witnesses who would be willing to testify. If you have enough evidences and exhibits, I will gladly oblige to follow you to anywhere in this world to fight this case and see that justice is served.

Even if there is bribery and corruption everywhere in the world, we will still find respectable people to help fight the fight. So, invariably this means you have a job to do and prove to the world that you have been right all the way and that your name befits you as JUSTWISE. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by anebiable: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
PLEASE, CAN ANYBODY TELL ME ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THE VISA AND THE BTA?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by vesto09(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2011
ogundokun:

only 20 lucky applicants would make it down to manitoba.

I will not be surprised if this whole thing is a scam. Since you claimed to have received evidence of your own visa, could you post it here for all to see? Just wondering if you are not one of their faceless agents on NL here.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Ogundoku, you are very annoying! You first claimed to have received a photocopy of your Visa and you are saying other rubbish that you can not show. If you know you have a copy of your visa then post it here for us to see.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 3:06am On Aug 28, 2011
manitoba my dream.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 3:20am On Aug 28, 2011
manitoba my dream.

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by vesto09(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
ogundokun:

manitoba my dream.

The .jpg file u posted is 0kb. You might want to post it again in case it was not a deliberate deception.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2011
@Ogundokun, you are full of dog shit! You are the real example of a nit-witt. How could you be acting like a little child in the forum while others are trying to change the situation at hand. I do not blame you cos you are and you really sound like a kid! Mumu like u. If you have any information like that as you claimed then post it and let us here prove it and be on a single lane. Or do you think people are happy about this whole scam of a thing? you better be serious young man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.