Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119058 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
manitoba i cant wait to see your face. Manitoba on my mind

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by untainted: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
justwise, pls could we talk privately? If you agree, I will create a yahoo id from where we start.
Thanks for anticipated understanding
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2011
untainted:

justwise, pls could we talk privately? If you agree, I will create a yahoo id from where we start.

Not a prob as long as its traveling related issue, anything outside that then its a No.

I use msn email
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by vesto09(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
Please I need someone to give me the EFCC contacts: Telephone number and email address. EFCC needs to be aware of the activities of Crystal Services.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by untainted: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
thanks brother
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by claremont(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2011
vesto09:

Please I need someone to give me the EFCC contacts: Telephone number and email address. EFCC needs to be aware of the activities of Crystal Services.
Why can't you just report them to the Nigerian police?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
untainted:

thanks Justwise, the email is upwardly@yahoo.com
plz buzz me up cus I wanna release a lot of personal
details and can't do it here.
Thank you so much

Added u
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2011
not fewer than 10,000 heavily harmed policemen would be deployed to national art theatre as crystal hold final meeting with applicants. grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 12:49am On Aug 29, 2011
@Ogundokun,what side are u? You are complicating yourself and this is affecting us. Please, i beg you to be positive please and stop all this nonsense you are talking without evidence. cheesy
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olatiler(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2011
Waoooo! a big thanks to u guyz, including the creator of this thread. I aint see any reason why u guyz should be insulting each other, cos both of u are fighting 4 we nigerians. one believe that there is no success in any business that has no RISK, the other one dislike CHEATIN & CRIME ACT. Meanwhile this thread has making some of us to no up next, cus am also an applicant too & alredy no the main house of their agent that introduce them to me in case of any KASALA including her Housband office.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2011
So sorry for posting my comment within your comment earlier. I am new on nairaland. I have to repost again.

It will do many applicants good if you can reveal what you know about this Crystal Services programme so applicants can take appropriate action on time.

If i did come here early to tell pple that Crystal Service is a scam, pple will curse my father and am sure i will get more insults than what justwise got so far on this thread. I wasn't afraid of insults neither do i afraid of saying the truth but i was only looking for evidence and now i have more than enough and my evidences are eye witness who will stand in the law court if possible to testify against the so called Crystal Service. I have hundreds of contact of crystal victims so providing evidence is not a problem. Crystal has many representative, some pay 70k for medical while some pay 50k plus, some pat to a GTB acct no belonging to one MR chukwu Alex for application while others pay thru other agents. Whatever maybe the case, i don't pity crystal victims because they are the cause of their misfortune. Gullible applicants were deceived by sweet tongue and text msgs.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2011
collinsfbi:

If i did come here early to tell pple that Crystal Service is a scam, pple will curse my father and am sure i will get more insults than what justwise got so far on this thread. I wasn't afraid of insults neither do i afraid of saying the truth but i was only looking for evidence and now i have more than enough and my evidences are eye witness who will stand in the law court if possible to testify against the so called Crystal Service. I have hundreds of contact of crystal victims so providing evidence is not a problem. Crystal has many representative, some pay 70k for medical while some pay 50k plus, some pat to a GTB acct no belonging to one MR chukwu Alex for application while others pay thru other agents. Whatever maybe the case, i don't pity crystal victims because they are the cause of their misfortune. Gullible applicants were deceived by sweet tongue and text msgs.

Interesting. . . very very interesting. . .
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2011
untainted:

What arrant naaansense. You did not see it fit to ask me first for permission before collecting the love of my life's email through backyard? I am suing you for backyard runs angry
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Teewine(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2011
You people will just kill yourself on crystal issue. Stop speculating if you know that you have vital information then come out,all you want is failure gbam,hen hehe!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2011
You people will just kill yourself on crystal issue. Stop speculating if you know that you have vital information then come out,all you want is failure gbam,hen hehe!!!
One of the newly registered IDs as usual. If u don't kill urself nobody is going to die because of crystal service.

Gbammmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2011
collinsfbi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked   Wow!!! This is interesting. Looking at the highlighted portion of your comment, I can deduce that you don't have any evidence at hand. Talk is cheap, typing junks is easy so quit all that and get serious. Nobody is asking if you have hundred or a million contact, what we desire of anyone who wants to put up a good fight is too present the evidence they have gotten. Have ever seen a case that is been filed at a court and the lawyer will tell the jury or the judge that getting evidence is not a problem but he just wants to start the case first? Get the evidences you need, compile them and present them here and also to relevant agencies.

Secondly, have you validated your statement about Crystal Services having many representatives. Please, the law does not work on hearsay, it works on facts and figures. Do you have a valid proof that Crystal actually employed the services of the so-called agents. No lawyer will go to court without validating all the information he has to fight a case. I won't stand up to support anyone who does not have adequate evidences and exhibits to pursue this cause.  

Please, no one should make claims that has not been verified. If you have valid information, let us all know and see it if possible. From thereon, we can fight a good fight.  cool cool cool cool cool cool

vesto09:

It seems you just came out of a coma or probably you have been living under a rock in a deep forest. With all the comments that has been posted, you now just realize you need to inform EFCC. I think you are sick. Why did you not inform EFCC since January or before that the program started, why now? Besides, if you smart enough to come here type anything that makes no sense in order to become relevant, then you should have used your initiative to check Google for their website.  angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

untainted:

Now, what is the meaning of talking privately? If you believe you have a valid and verified information, why don't you show it to us here. Do you have only one person fighting this cause. If your evidences are genuine, I don't think showing to everyone would change anything unless the information you have can not stand. Showing it to everyone would even increase the number of witnesses you have that would testify in the court if peradventure the evidences are being tampered with.  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2011
There is something funny I have just discovered but opened for validation, EFCC, an anti-fraud government agency does not have a website. Now, if Crystal Services does not have a website and one of the agencies like EFCC does not take into cognizance having its own website, then there is something amiss in this country.

Please, someone should verify if truly EFCC does not have a website.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2011
Cipriani:

There is something funny I have just discovered but opened for validation, EFCC, an anti-fraud government agency does not have a website. Now, if Crystal Services does not have a website and one of the agencies like EFCC does not take into cognizance having its own website, then there is something amiss in this country.

Please, someone should verify if truly EFCC does not have a website.

http://www.efccnigeria.org/
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2011
Collinsfbi, am sure u came across mcommerce post dat he organised seminars and he collected 3500 4rm which applicant, was it crystal who tld mcommerce to organise d seminar?,NO!.so d same thing applies to Mr chukwu u mentioned that some paid into Gtbank A/C or paid him some certain amount of cash so my point is anybody can come out to b an agent.MR CHUKWU can be a scammer cos he knows he would gain alot 4rm desperate nigeria, COLLINSFBI,ur facts are baseless, come out with a better proof and facts because dos applicants you knw myt be a victim 4rm d mentioned agent or other useless agent all in the name of crystal services.GUY,Crystal never employed anybody as agent,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2011
Collinsfbi, am sure u came across mcommerce post dat he organised seminars and he collected 3500 4rm which applicant, was it crystal who tld mcommerce to organise d seminar?,NO!.so d same thing applies to Mr chukwu u mentioned that some paid into Gtbank A/C or paid him some certain amount of cash so my point is anybody can come out to b an agent.MR CHUKWU can be a scammer cos he knows he would gain alot 4rm desperate nigeria, COLLINSFBI,ur facts are baseless, come out with a better proof and facts because dos applicants you knw myt be a victim 4rm d mentioned agent or other useless agents all in the name of crystal services.GUY,am sure Crystal never employed anybody as agent, i support CIPRIANI's point of view.some crazy agents want to take advantage of dis programme and paint a bad picture for CRYSTAL SERVICES, u knw how 9jirianz are desperate to travel
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2011
justwise:

http://www.efccnigeria.org/

Thanks, I got it too after a long search. Only God knows why Google didn't show it among the first 10 links. smiley smiley smiley smiley

vesto09:

Check the links below

http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_contact&task=view&contact_id=2&Itemid=52

http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_contact&catid=12&Itemid=51

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
What's the latest on crystal services,has anybody contacted anti-fraud agencies,EFCC,POLICE etc, dis forum is becomin interestin everyday.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2011
Wow!!! This is interesting. Looking at the highlighted portion of your comment, I can deduce that you don't have any evidence at hand. Talk is cheap, typing junks is easy so quit all that and get serious. Nobody is asking if you have hundred or a million contact, what we desire of anyone who wants to put up a good fight is too present the evidence they have gotten. Have ever seen a case that is been filed at a court and the lawyer will tell the jury or the judge that getting evidence is not a problem but he just wants to start the case first? Get the evidences you need, compile them and present them here and also to relevant agencies.

Secondly, have you validated your statement about Crystal Services having many representatives. Please, the law does not work on hearsay, it works on facts and figures. Do you have a valid proof that Crystal actually employed the services of the so-called agents. No lawyer will go to court without validating all the information he has to fight a case. I won't stand up to support anyone who does not have adequate evidences and exhibits to pursue this cause.

You are not the type i can trade words with because you can't see beyond your nose. For your information, many pple paraded themselves as representatives of Crystal Service using the avenue to dupe pple. One of the so called representatives of crystal service is one Mr Chukwu Alex with the
Account Name: Chukwu Alex, E.
Account Number: 0016391243 GTBank (Address and mobile contact no withheld). He also has a in the name of ACS TRAVEL AND TRENDS
If i am wrong then answer the following question:
*Why do some applicants pay 70k for medical while some pay 50k plus?
*Why do some pple receive bogus sms of taking pictures, meetings and departure date while some never receive anytin?
*If you want me to provide more evidence then i will appreciate as many applicants as possible to provide their own visa evidence they get from Crystal Service?
Obviously you far beyond the truth and your tongue is full of deception.

Collinsfbi, am sure u came across mcommerce post dat he organised seminars and he collected 3500 4rm which applicant, was it crystal who tld mcommerce to organise d seminar?,NO!.so d same thing applies to Mr chukwu u mentioned that some paid into Gtbank A/C or paid him some certain amount of cash so my point is anybody can come out to b an agent.MR CHUKWU can be a scammer cos he knows he would gain alot 4rm desperate nigeria, COLLINSFBI,your facts are baseless, come out with a better proof and facts because dos applicants you knw myt be a victim 4rm d mentioned agent or other useless agents all in the name of crystal services.GUY,am sure Crystal never employed anybody as agent, i support CIPRIANI's point of view.some crazy agents want to take advantage of dis programme and paint a bad picture for CRYSTAL SERVICES, u knw how 9jirianz are desperate to travel
I don't blame you because you don't know what is going on even many applicants are in the state of confusion like you. For now i keep pple's mobile contact secret for security reasons even Chukwu Alex phone contact remains confidential till 11th & 12th Sept 2011.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by kollinsfbi: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2011
Wow!!! This is interesting. Looking at the highlighted portion of your comment, I can deduce that you don't have any evidence at hand. Talk is cheap, typing junks is easy so quit all that and get serious. Nobody is asking if you have hundred or a million contact, what we desire of anyone who wants to put up a good fight is too present the evidence they have gotten. Have ever seen a case that is been filed at a court and the lawyer will tell the jury or the judge that getting evidence is not a problem but he just wants to start the case first? Get the evidences you need, compile them and present them here and also to relevant agencies.

You are not the type i can trade words with because you can't see beyond your nose. For your information, many pple paraded themselves as representatives of Crystal Service using the avenue to dupe pple. One of the so called representatives of crystal service is one Mr Chukwu Alex with the Account Name: Chukwu Alex, E. Account Number: 0016391243 GTBank (Address and mobile contact no withheld).
If i am wrong then can you answer the following questions:
Why do some applicants pay 70k for medical while some pay 50k plus?
Why do some pple receive bogus sms of taking pictures, meetings and departure date while some never receive anytin?
If you want me to provide more evidence then provide ur own visa evidence?
Obviously you far beyond the truth and your tongue is full of deception.

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by untainted: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2011
jennykadry:

What arrant naaansense. You did not see it fit to ask me first for permission before collecting the love of my life's email through backyard? I am suing you for backyard runs angry

Oh la la la. I laugh in rebel language.
Jennny I no fit try you naa. I thought you guys were one and the same. Seeking for his permission was also seeking urs by extension my sister.
Coolu temper eh, nne; One love
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by untainted: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2011
justwise:

Added u

Thanks bro for your time. It was well utilised and profoundly illuminating. God bless
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tonnyflicks(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2011
@CollinsFBI Hello am new on nairaland and i just give my opinion about the whole crystal stuff,

If crystal is really a scam as u claim, then other agencies is also aware and involved in this scam too for. Example

1. UNILAG, i think they are also involved in this because their main Auditorium was used as the venue for the scam as u claimed, because they did not make enough findings before giving out their auditorium on June 10th. And am also sure they made some findings before giving out the main auditorium.

2. BOND FM, on august 15th 2011, the above named Radio station bond fm 92.9 made a public announcement about Crystal services travel arrangements from Sept 11. Before that kind of public announcement is made, u must have enough evidence before broadcasting that kind of public announcement. I don't know if they made findings before broadcasting that information. So CollinsFBI if u have any evidence or information, show it to the house rather than waiting till Sept 11th and 12th.

That is my own opinion

Thanks and God bless everyone . So CollinsFBI if u have any evidence or information, show it to the house rather than waiting till Sept 11th and 12th.

That is my own opinion

Thanks and God bless everyone
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by anebiable: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2011
For those of you who are not interested in this travelling ideals,please remember us in prayer so that God can make it a reality.
It will be better if some people post on this forum with respect other people and avoid abusing others.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2011
How many pple does he want to attack at the national theatre?, did crystal asked me to pay to Mr chukwu's A/C.he shld hold Mr Chukwu responsible for scammin him and the other applicants.u dont have to trade wordz with anybody here cos the truth must be told with facts.the Gtbank account wsnt given by CRYSTAL & am sorry dat those applicants could fall for mr chukwu's scam, what a pity!.d best advice 4 you is to arrest Mr chukwu.i knew some people that went directly 2 obtain d form @ CS & nobody has ever complained except for the postponed dates.u guys must get Mr chukwu arrested, na real IBO BOY!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2011
anebiable:

For those of you who are not interested in this travelling ideals,please remember us in prayer so that God can make it a reality.
It will be better if some people post on this forum with respect other people and avoid abusing others.

God is not a magician. You don't expect God to turn fake medical repost to original.

Did you pay[b] N200.000[/b]  for ur medical report at the hospital directed by Canadian embassy? Did you apply for job in Canada and was given one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.