Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119053 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2011
Well, the results are hardly surprising. Anyone with half a brain, should have realised from the onset, that this whole programme was bogus. All the CS apostles did was rain abuse on anyone who pointed out the obvious. Now look at the mess that's ensued.

It's almost laughable, but I really feel sorry for those that actually parted with money, placed their faith in this programme, burnt their bridges and ended up with absolutely nothing. Gave up their jobs, sold their cars and other personal belongings. Some even gave their goods away for free, daaayuuuuum! sad

4 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2011
Siena, some Nigerians just need to be scammed before they come to their senses,

I also warned a friend of mine about this rubbish, He said no, its real,

He forked out about 70 -80K on this hoping to travel to Canada,

I dont feel sorry at all for them, they deserve what they got,

Fly wey no dey hear word na hin dey follow dead body inside grave,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by vesto09(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2011
@Justwise and Collinfbi you are true heroes. I really appreciate your arguments on this thread.

@Cipriani, Ogundokun and other villains you are , shame to humanity. Some have suggested that you should be admitted into "yaba left" but i think those patients there are more worthy as humans than you animas. You should bury your heads and never comment on nairaland again. You DHNs. Shemeless fuuuuuls.

@those who fell for this crap, pick up ur lives again and get smart from now on.

Over and out!

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2011
Cipriani:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked   You know your are a dead brain yourself. Why should I cry? I insulted anyone who insulted me. I supported the applicants because some of them were feeding me with information about the genuineness of the program. How did I encourage people? I expected them to have verified and they claim they did. Meanwhile, most people had paid some sort of money and there was nothing they could do about it. They were only expecting a miracle. So, shut your trap.  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
There was no way I could have helped the situation. I never encouraged  the scammers and I never pretended to sit on the fence. Many applicants were proving to me it was genuine and I helped share their views. I categorically stated that if anyone had tangible information to prove it was a sham, then they should come forward. I went to Crystal Service myself on Tuesday when CanImServ said he was going to be there. I wanted to witness the outcome firsthand. But he gave one excuse or the other for not acting as he had proposed. I was there  to support him to actually find out the truth. Everyone that claimed it was sham did so from a logical angle.
I never at one point asked anyone to go to Canadian Embassy. I only said people with tangible information and evidences should come forward. Don't misquote me.  sad sad sad sad
You are shameless, there is nothing absolutely nothing reasonable that comes out of your mouth.

Cipriani you supported this, (post #2 ) you promoted it,(post #15)  you encouraged and advertised this. You lied that the Canadian embassy/govt is aware of this CS program (#22, #23 and #27)

now you have the cheeky gut to deny it? You are the worst human being ever!! You will get the reward of your wicked act. Good luck

7 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jidewin(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
first of,collinsfbi,thanks for taking your time and for the photos taken.Justwise,a big thanks to you too.
Seriously we need to have re-think on all this "easy-visa-schemes".i dont want to imagine what those poor peeps are going through right now.It will all be like a bad dream.I called some folks of mine whom i advised against this scam but i guess they took my advise with a pinch of salt.Now,THEY ARE BURNED and BURNED REAL BAD.
Nairaland.com especially TRAVEL section is unique in its advisory roles especially to Nigerians seeking travel guideline,counsel,support, encouragement and discouragement from some ill advised opinions and experiences.We should take a cue from this.

Just as the prev poster wrote,pick up whats left of your LIFETIME and start all over,but this time with a wider and better view.Theres much to catch up on.

I wish all goodluck from the lessons of life.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2011
@mariofemi

Where are you now? How do you sleep at night? How do you feel about those speeches you made at the meetings organised by CS  to the victims?  You are a married man with kids and you and your brother have ruined the lives of 8,000 Nigerians.

Which God did you claimed that made you? God of justices i guess and he will visit you.

4 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2011
vesto09:

@Justwise and Collinfbi you are true heroes. I really appreciate your arguments on this thread.

@Cipriani, Ogundokun and other villains you are , shame to humanity. Some have suggested that you should be admitted into "yaba left"  but i think those patients there are more worthy as humans than you animas. You should bury your heads and never comment on nairaland again. You DHNs. Shemeless fuuuuuls.

@those who fell for this crap, pick up your lives again and get smart from now on.

Over and out!

Chei! I miss out alot here ooo. Dem for dey give me ''Medal of Honor'' for Anti-scammer like this too  embarassed  embarassed Well, next time I go dey care to check any hot thread.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2011
@Kusville, yomile,  oienst, omowise85, jaypee4r,EXCESSCASH ,Rimltd. . . etc

Are you still in national Theater with Ghana-must-go waiting to be lifted to Canada? Or has your dreams turn to nightmare?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by BasseyJ(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2011
imperiouxx:

Chei! I miss out alot here ooo. Dem for dey give me ''Medal of Honor'' for Anti-scammer like this too  embarassed  embarassed Well, next time I go dey care to check any hot thread.
Thats true o, i havent been online for about a month, i really missed this,how on earth do people believe this even after commonsense, justwise and co spoke the truth. A guy from australia even rebuffed it yet they all expected a miracle. Why did'nt any1 come to dash me stuff that they wont need in canada. Lol na wa o
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2011
Cipriani:

There was no way I could have helped the situation. I never encouraged  the scammers and I never pretended to sit on the fence. Many applicants were proving to me it was genuine and I helped share their views. I categorically stated that if anyone had tangible information to prove it was a sham, then they should come forward. I went to Crystal Service myself on Tuesday when CanImServ said he was going to be there. I wanted to witness the outcome firsthand. But he gave one excuse or the other for not acting as he had proposed. I was there  to support him to actually find out the truth. Everyone that claimed it was sham did so from a logical angle.

You didn't quite sit on the fence:

Quote from: Ogbuduyeke on July 4, 2011
crystal service is an immigration travelling organization in nigeria and sometime ago they put up an advert for those willing to travel to canada or Australia.though alot of people have really bought forms and registered,because i was told the package involves geting them an accomodation in canada,job,expence paid trip to canada,and the canadian visa,that when they get there ,a 12 percent will be paid back to the company that sponsor them to canada for 2years.i would like your contribution with regards to this piece of info.is this whole thing genuine.i need your responce pls.

Quote from: Cipriani on July 12, 2011
@Ogbuduyeke

This is genuine and real. It is only for those who can take the risk.

Cipriani:

I never at one point asked anyone to go to Canadian Embassy. I only said people with tangible information and evidences should come forward. Don't misquote me.  sad sad sad sad

Uhm, does the bit in bold below count as a misquote?:

Quote from: Delta007 on July 12, 2011
Again, this is a scam. The Canadian govt is not involved in this rubbish.

Quote from: claremont on July 12, 2011
So the Canadian government are involved in this, are they?! That shouldn't be hard to verify, simply provide us with a link to a Canadian government official webpage where they specifically mentioned that they will sponsor 7000 Nigerians to Canada. There must be a web link somewhere!

Quote from: Fogman on July 12, 2011
Is this a special arrangement for Nigerians? Or what do we call this program? Canadian green card or what. I was informed that the program is for 2 years and my question is what kind of visa will be issued to them. Because i know that you can not work with a temporary visitor visa and work visa cant be issue to them cos every Dtick Tom and Harry applied for it. Skilled and unskilled

Quote from: Cipriani on July 12 July, 2011
Note The Canadian govt is not involved directly. But they are aware of the program. They are not sponsoring anything. Besides, you guys should know where the embassy is located, feel free to walk in and ask your questions there. Programs like this are always hard for thomases like you to believe, most especially because its happening in Nigeria where we have all turn ourselves to spammers. People don't just want to believe anything anymore, even if it is the truth.

Go to the embassy and ask for more information as a learned person. Whatever your findings are, feel free to post them here. Even, when people start leaving, some people will still never believe.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2011
[b]@collinsfbi, Siena, Fogman, tollu, jennykadry, N101, pleasers, graffiti, setto101, 27nair[/b]a and many others.

Massive credit to you all for standing up to these criminals, sadly some pple did not listen and they got what they deserved.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2011
justwise:

@Kusville, yomile,  oienst, omowise85, jaypee4r,EXCESSCASH ,Rimltd. . . etc

Are you still in national Theater with [b]Ghana-must-go waiting to be lifted to Canada? Or has your dreams turn to nightmare?

LWKMD oooo grin grin grin. Abeg this guy stop it. Dem still dey wait for the doma type plane wey go carry dem. Dem don turn National Art Theater to hajj camp. grin dos guys go dey ask make dem wake dem up as if dem dey dream. What a bad for them.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2011
justwise:

[b]@collinsfbi, Siena, Fogman, tollu, jennykadry, N101, pleasers, graffiti, setto101, 27nair[/b]a and many others.

Massive credit to you all for standing up to these criminals, sadly some pple did not listen and they got what they deserved.

Great kudos to you too.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
Cipriani:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked   You know your are a dead brain yourself. Why should I cry? I insulted anyone who insulted me. I supported the applicants because some of them were feeding me with information about the genuineness of the program. How did I encourage people? I expected them to have verified and they claim they did. Meanwhile, most people had paid some sort of money and there was nothing they could do about it. They were only expecting a miracle. So, shut your trap.  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

There was no way I could have helped the situation. I never encouraged  the scammers and I never pretended to sit on the fence. Many applicants were proving to me it was genuine and I helped share their views. I categorically stated that if anyone had tangible information to prove it was a sham, then they should come forward. I went to Crystal Service myself on Tuesday when CanImServ said he was going to be there. I wanted to witness the outcome firsthand. But he gave one excuse or the other for not acting as he had proposed. I was there  to support him to actually find out the truth. Everyone that claimed it was sham did so from a logical angle.

I never at one point asked anyone to go to Canadian Embassy. I only said people with tangible information and evidences should come forward. Don't misquote me.  sad sad sad sad

Hello Forum Members,
You are right about the fact that people need to come forward in person and act. Condemnations alone can not forestall greedy agents or "scammers". It is easy to point out inconsistencies, but it takes a real responsible mind to spend his/her time to get down to details. if you were at the premises of CS, you did well. I often wonder in the last one month why contributors did not come together on an agreed date to meet at the CS office - or are some forum members working together, talking with both sides of their mouth? I was actually asked this question by a Canadian immigration lawyer that I asked to look at this forum.
It is risky to trust any info coming from any faceless contributor on this forum. I was logged out once when I tried to post a particular information about this scheme, it may be the forum administrator did that! Also, responsible persons were not even willing to come out to challenge the details that we sought to investigate. This can not happen in Canada and I don't know what to say about the consular officer in Abuja. Don't be surprised that even official methods also end up in official scams!
We now need all the persons who feel aggrieved to set an agenda for themselves and come out the same way we have suggested in our earlier posts. Take action. Every step of the way in this country I have met many caveats on this issue - you can't do this and you can't do that - only the aggrieved can form a formidable force in the way we have suggested in the past on this forum.

Good luck
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2011
vesto09:

@Justwise and Collinfbi you are true[b]heroes[/b]. I really appreciate your arguments on this thread.

@Cipriani, Ogundokun and other villains you are , shame to humanity. Some have suggested that you should be admitted into "yaba left"  but i think those patients there are more worthy as humans than you animas. You should bury your heads and never comment on nairaland again. You DHNs. Shemeless fuuuuuls.

@those who fell for this crap, pick up your lives again and get smart from now on.

Over and out!
I wish i'm, but i'm not, i'm doing what i believed strongly in and being insulted is part of it.

How can supposedly 8,000  educated Nigerians be this stupid?  Churches in every street, calling God's name in every thing we say, Bible carrying,  Bible quoting and devil casting, while all these are going on. . .our hearts are desperately wicked. Some are more dangerous than acid and gun powder. I cry for Nigeria.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2011
Now people are accusing me  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

What a pity.

justwise:

You are shameless, there is nothing absolutely nothing reasonable that comes out of your mouth.

Cipriani you supported this, (post #2 ) you promoted it,(post #15)  you encouraged and advertised this. You lied that the Canadian embassy/govt is aware of this CS program (#22, #23 and #27)

now you have the cheeky gut to deny it? You are the worst human being ever!! You will get the reward of your wicked act. Good luck

Yes, post #2 said it was real and genuine. But also stated only for those who could take the risk. Life itself is a risk. I have people who fell victim and they were the ones feeding me with information of the genuineness of the program. I had my skepticism but they always found reasons to contradict my doubts. That is the reason I supported it and shared my views. But I still went ahead to put it to everyone who thought otherwise to prove it and you all gave logical reasons with no evidence.  angry angry angry angry angry angry
I also said Canadian embassy was aware but also stated that people should feel free to go and verify. People never verified, never made attempts to prove it was a fake except for few who did too late.  sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Nobody should crucify me. Nevertheless I am ashamed of myself. The deed has been done.  cry cry cry cry cry cry

BTW, I am not the worst human being ever, what of the likes of Osama Bin Laden, Ghaddafi, Mubarak and the leader of Boko Haram.  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Life continues, struggle continues.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2011
CanImServ:

Hello Forum Members,
You are right about the fact that people need to come forward in person and act. [b]Condemnations alone can not forestall greedy agents or "scammers". It is easy to point out inconsistencies, but it takes a real responsible mind to spend his/her time to get down to details. if you were at the premises of CS, you did well. I often wonder in the last one month [/b]why contributors did not come together on an agreed date to meet at the CS office - or are some forum members working together, talking with both sides of their mouth? I was actually asked this question by a Canadian immigration lawyer that I asked to look at this forum.
It is risky to trust any info coming from any faceless contributor on this forum. I was logged out once when I tried to post a particular information about this scheme, it may be the forum administrator did that! Also, responsible persons were not even willing to come out to challenge the details that we sought to investigate. This can not happen in Canada and I don't know what to say about the consular officer in Abuja. Don't be surprised that even official methods also end up in official scams!
We now need all the persons who feel aggrieved to set an agenda for themselves and come out the same way we have suggested in our earlier posts. Take action. Every step of the way in this country I have met many caveats on this issue - you can't do this and you can't do that - only the aggrieved can form a formidable force in the way we have suggested in the past on this forum.

Good luck
I couldn't have traveled to Nigeria because of this, i can only air my view here and hope that pple do their  research to find out the truth.
Many applicants here wouldn't turn up as they see you as enemy of process, they see you as a stumbling block to their trip to Canada. Maybe now they will come up and help the investigation.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2011
The 8,000 Nigerians want to work in Manitoba Hydro Plant all at the same time. Se dem won sack all the canadians working there for dem ni? People got to be using their brains/heads the way God wants it been used. Instead, they used their anus as head and head as leg. Na wa oo.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2011
imperiouxx:

The 8,000 Nigerians want to work in Manitoba Hydro Plant all at the same time. Se dem won sack all the canadians working there for dem ni? People got to be using their brains/heads the way God wants it been used. Instead, they used their anus as head and head as leg. Na wa oo.

Those who resigned their jobs will start queuing for jobs from 2moro. Some will be homeless while some may never recover from this.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2011
Cipriani:

Nobody should crucify me. Nevertheless I am ashamed of myself. The deed has been done.  cry cry cry cry cry cry

BTW, I am not the worst human being ever, what of the likes of Osama Bin Laden, Ghaddafi, Mubarak and the leader of Boko Haram.  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Life continues, struggle continues.

Just keep quiet man. I read only page 1 where you acted like the coordinator of the program and said let's see by Sept if they won't be taken. That prompted me checking the end where the whole thing turned out to be what I was expecting. Who knows how many applied because of your assurance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2011
what about our passports now
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olatiler(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2011
omenemeeeeee i dey laugh same time dey cryin cos of my PASSPORT not cos of money chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ogeneh biko
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2011
CanImServ:

Hello Forum Members,
You are right about the fact that people need to come forward in person and act. Condemnations alone can not forestall greedy agents or "scammers". It is easy to point out inconsistencies, but it takes a real responsible mind to spend his/her time to get down to details. if you were at the premises of CS, you did well. I often wonder in the last one month why contributors did not come together on an agreed date to meet at the CS office - or are some forum members working together, talking with both sides of their mouth? I was actually asked this question by a Canadian immigration lawyer that I asked to look at this forum.

Good luck

Yes, I was there. Some people who had visas on their passports also applied and they confidently told it was genuine. Most of you just accusing for nothing sake. The thread started in July and all you people gave logical reasons why it's a fraud. I myself visited Crystal to find more information. I asked questions and also listened to applicants who claim it was genuine. Those who visited Crystal among everyone here and condemned it should have spoken out there.

It's unfortunate that even the presence of police when I visited also gave me some confidence. The police issued certificates and never carried out any investigation. Some claimed they were going to let EFCC into this but never did. Now, you are all spitting at me for not speaking out from your perspective. What a shame. Even if I had supported all of you who believed it was a scam, would that have made any difference when so many had paid without verifying themselves. Most of you need a re-think. Accusing me can never ever solve anything. Most people did what they did on their own accord.  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

imperiouxx:

Just keep quiet man. I read only page 1[b] where you acted like the coordinator of the program saying let see by Sept if they won't be taken[/b]. That prompted me checking the end where the own thing turned out to be what I was expecting. Who knows how many applied by your assurance alone.

Hush!!! If I said[b] let see[/b] if they won't be taken, does that imply they would actually be taken there. You chose to understand that phrase as an assurance while I meant a suggestion. You all are just not going to gain anything crucifying me.

Among all those who supported, I am still here even though I know I would receive insults. I have only accepted my fate. Life is a teacher and some of us have learnt a lesson or two.  cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2011
something is still baffling me. My friend visited not less 4 pastors of different churches and two alfa for prayer assistance to comfirm if CS is genuine or not before parting away his hard earn currency. But they comfirm positiveness of the program. I dont understand.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2011
ogundokun:

what about our passports now

Passports are already in Canada, the government there is just waiting for the applicants. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

ogundokun:

something is still baffling me. My friend visited not less 4 pastors of different churches and two alfa for prayer assistance to comfirm if CS is genuine or not before parting away his hard earn currency. But they comfirm positiveness of the program. I dont understand.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This world is full of mysteries. I heard the same thing over and over again from applicants when I visited Crystal and they also gave me confidence that it was genuine. Another life lesson taught. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2011
Cipriani:

Information reaching me states that Crystal Service are having a management meeting presently. I was informed that a doctor was apprehended by EFCC on forging some yellow papers for medical reports. To all applicants who still have high hopes, don't switch off your phone. I was told text messages would be sent to legible applicants and they should just come with their luggage to whatever location they have been asked to come. From there, it is straight to Manitoba in Canada. No more child's play. 

Cipriani:

Passports are already in Canada, the government there is just waiting for the applicants. 

First, if the passports are already in Canada, how will the applicants manage to leave the country without them, especially if they're stopping off in Dubai (or is that not happening anymore)?

Second, what will happen to the passports of those who applied but were not successful?

Third, who was responsible for arranging applicants to go to the National Theatre for whatever exercise it was supposed to be?

4 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2011
N101:

First, if the passports are already in Canada, how will the applicants manage to leave the country without them, especially if they're stopping off in Dubai (or is that not happening anymore)?

Second, what will happen to the passports of those who applied but were not successful?

Third, who was responsible for arranging applicants to go to the National Theatre for whatever exercise it was supposed to be?

Firstly, they will fly on broomsticks and magic carpets. Secondly, everyone was successful. And thirdly, Crystal Service was responsible for arranging applicants to go to the National Theatre. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Please, try to appreciate some sense of sarcasm. If we cry or get sober from now till eternity, it changes nothing. People have to just move on. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2011
the trap many applicants fell to was the packaging of the program 1. You submit passport 2. You go for police clearance. 3. You go for medical check up. Though they gave them option of doing it outside, but , They persuade them to drop the cash !

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by bestinfor: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2011
Well, this is terribly bad. Nothing can really be done about the past. My heart goes to everyone who has been negatively affected by this. However, few lessons to learn for the future:

1. In this present technological age, ensure that you confirm whatever anybody tells u before parting away money.

2. There is nothing wrong to call Canadian embassy in Nigeria or speak to anyone in Manitoba to find out the validity of this claim. How can CS helped 3,000 or 8,000 all at once, which country is ready to accept that no fron non EU in the present economic recession in the west?

3. Also, I simply find it difficult to believe that none of the 8,000.00 people (do have family in Canada, or a more enlighten person) to confirm the validity of CS claim. Is the situation so desperate that I should believe an outsider (CS) than my own blood brother or relative who can tell me straight white or black?)

4. Out of just being curious into the role of nairaland in this matter, (not saying that nairaland must do this), but can't nairaland sort of act as a good mediator to verify whatever  claims by CS and other posible fraustars in future? I believe nairaland is now up to a standard to officially write to any government in any country and verify claims.

5. My point is, if the government has failed us in nigeria, shouldn't free media like nairaland and other blogs do more to earn the trust of people that come here for information? Though not a regular blogger, i am more than  happy to suppoort in any capacity I can to verify claims and prevent  possible scams like this in future. Nigeria should not be a free land for scammers to scoops hard earn money from 'simple hearted' nigerians. We can all join hands to support the most affected.

Many thanks.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2011
ogundokun:

the trap many applicants fell to was the packaging of the program 1. You submit passport 2. You go for police clearance. 3. You go for medical check up. Though they gave them option of doing it outside, but ,  They persuade them to drop the cash !

Fraud to wicked, Scam to bad. Even yahoo boys who are scammers themselves fell for it. This is the greatest Scam in Nigeria, West Africa, Africa and in fact the whole world. Plenty yahoo boys dreamt of entering Canada.  7,000 people in one swipe. CNN must hear this. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2011
ogundokun:

This is a priceless post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Rimltd: 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2011
THIS BASTARDS ARE STILL SENDING APPLICANTS TEXT MESSAGE,

*****we are sincerely sorry for not meeting up with our exhibition plan as scheduled, we want you to know that the air lifting is most paramount and has been our area of concentration for days now, we therefore implore you to please bear with us as we will update you as we progress. thanks!. please pass this information to as many applicant you have around,

LOL, Funny huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.