Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119055 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2011
Also it was confirmed that GTB actually granted CS the BTA loan, Does it mean GTB is part of the Scam ? seeing the picture of the crowd yesterday , do you think all this people involved are so gullible ? Pls dont get me wrong , i am not trying to defend CS . but seeking opinion .
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2011
If trully visas has been issued, CS would ve been proud to meet candidates yesterday. But because, they knew what they are upto, the couldnt summon courage to face the candidates, only to send they sms. BIG SHAME TO CS!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by doubling: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2011
@jaypee4r,

I will sign out of this discussion in the next 48 hours at the most ie the 14th of Sept. when their deadline for "airlifting" ends. You have this time to show the visa and get a worthy price. Again I promise. Am I belabouring the point? If I am, it is because I mean what I am saying.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2011
jaypee4r:

Well, I don't have much to say on here , all i know is Crystal have really disappointed many of us, but they keep giving people high hopes,  i wouldn't have been in this mess if not for the trust i had in my Agent , i went to his house this morning with serious anger , after several calls , he made me to understand that CS is real , but they are having problems with their logistics. To everyone in the house , I Apologize for some previous comment i have made ,  especially to justwise, but the fact remains that, This CS scam is STRANGE, my agent made me to understand that the Visas are READY. ,  if you are one of the Applicant what will you do ?

jaypee4r if your answers to following questions are yes then CS is genuine.

1.Did you send blood sample or attend any medical test at those 2 specific hospitals officially recognized by Canadian embassy?

2. Did you attend any visa interview in Canadian embassy?

3. Did you apply for any job in Canada and get an offer?

4. Do you really think that a city in Canada will need 8000 Nigerian workers in one go?

Check the Canadian embassy, the first 3 questions are just a starting point b4 u will even dream of 2yrs work visa.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2011
doubling:

@CS agents,

This thread will come to an end soon at least with me. You can keep the discussion going.

Are you a CS agent? Are you  reading these posts but you are too ashamed to show your faces? You made my nephew and some 7,000 others to buy some silly looking "guinea" material for #3000.00 per person. My understanding is it is not worth even #700.00. You made them cough out some #2000.00 for a piece of dirty looking paper you call medical certificate. These are some of the ways you made money from them knowing fully well that your programme wasn't taking them anywhere. You may claim you did not charge any money, but you sure were deceptive. And that's a fact. I have a word of advice for you-

Make no mistakes about it, you have ruined the lives of thousands. To you, you are smart, now rich and successful. How wrong you are! Success comes with hard work, dedication and patience. Stop calling the name of God when you are doing things like this. There is a word for it in English. LIARS. Beg your God for forgiveness otherwise you'll end up like those rogues in government with some sad ending, their families included.

There is no pride or success when you rip off your brother or sister; only self-deception and a miserable fraud. The time to look in the mirror and make a change is now.

I'm Ted.

Everything about this thread and scam is just damn too funny to me. Whats the guinea for. . . burial/wedding in canada or what? How come traveling to canada turn out to be ode iyawo and people still fall for that. O ma se ooo! I can't believe all this.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2011
If trully visas have been issued, CS would ve been proud to meet the candidates yesterday with sample copies of visa.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2011
Funny enough ! my Agent younger sister and her family (2 grown kids) are also applicant . Visas are been held by CS and wont be released until the day of departure(ACCORDING TO THE AGENT). If by the end of today we didn't get a text message about the airlifting arrangement, i think we have to forcefully request for a photocopy of the visa for verification.  I will implore all candidate involved to rise UP and request for a photocopy of our Visa .
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2011
Well, I don't have much to say on here , all i know is Crystal have really disappointed many of us, but they keep giving people high hopes,  i wouldn't have been in this mess if not for the trust i had in my Agent , i went to his house this morning with serious anger , after several calls , he made me to understand that CS is real , but they are having problems with their logistics. To everyone in the house , I Apologize for some previous comment i have made ,  especially to justwise, but the fact remains that, This CS scam is STRANGE, my agent made me to understand that the Visas are READY. ,  if you are one of the Applicant what will you do ?

what do you expect from dubious agent, i only pity you because your agent is taking your hope to a climax and the reverse which is (anti-climax) may cause you a great deal of havoc emotionally. Instead of you to look for a way of getting back your PP, you still welcome lies from the stinky mouth of one stupid CS agent. Sincerely, i don't pity most of you guys (CS applicants) because many of you will never learn even till Jesus will come.

For those raising accusing fingers on GTBank, Please note that GTBank never partook in CS dubious act, some agents of the said CS only asked most applicants to pay into their GTbank account in order to make the scamming process official. In one way or the other, if perhaps any agent had brainwashed most applicants abt $1000 BTA from GTBank, i am sorry it was still part of the scamming process.

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by doubling: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2011
@ Jaypee4r,

You don't want to miss out on a great price, do you? Stand up and go for it. Hold me to account if I don't meet my promise to you.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by vesto09(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2011
jaypee4r:

Well, I don't have much to say on here , all i know is Crystal have really disappointed many of us, but they keep giving people high hopes, i wouldn't have been in this mess if not for the trust i had in my Agent , i went to his house this morning with serious anger , after several calls , he made me to understand that CS is real , but they are having problems with their logistics. To everyone in the house , I Apologize for some previous comment i have made , especially to justwise, but the fact remains that, This CS scam is STRANGE, my agent made me to understand that the Visas are READY. , if you are one of the Applicant what will you do ?

@Jaypeer I can guarantee you that your agent would not able to provide you with photocopy of the visa page. I have a female friend who applied and asked for the photocopy of the visa page and the agent told her it cannot be given to her. My advice to you is to get a hold of your agent, involve a law enforcement agency preferably EFCC because right at there office there is a policeman named WASIU OYEDEJI, with no identification number and i understand police from PEDRO POLICE STATION are complicit in this scam because they always patrol the location, OKUNNEYE AVENUE, FAMOUS BUS-STOP, PEDRO to harass anybody who may want to create a situation. My point is you can never trust the police to do justice. I told my friend what to do but she is too brainwashed believing in CS. Take my advice brother.

In order to get latest information on this SCAM, I will visit CS office today.

Over and out.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by gregobinna(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2011
I can't understand what is going on in crystal service any more if you no just late me no
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2011
CS They use juju o o o. I spoke with some applicants not quite long they, said they stil believe in program.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jfad: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2011
greg obinna:

I can't understand what is going on in crystal service any more if you no just late me no

mumu stil dey ask question grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2011
@jfad, i dey laaaaaugh ooo grin grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2011
All of those who have given their passports to Crystal Services should simply be demanding them back.  If this airlift (are they evacuees?) doesn't take place, you have every right to ask for your passport back, visa or no visa.  If you sit there begging them for what is rightfully yours, the joke is on you.

Those of  you who used agents - how do you know these are official CS agents and not someone setting themselves up as one to get your money?

This is not a problem with logistics, this is incompetence of the highest order.  How can logistics dictate a text message is sent for applicants to attend a meeting at the National Theatre, yet the venue wasn't booked and there was no CS representatives to speak to those in attendance?  And how can you then send another text message saying "pass on the info to other applicants" well after the meeting time - should you not have the details of ALL applicants to inform them of what you're doing?

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by doughng: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2011
Cutting corners leads to stuffs like this. Every indicator shows SCAM written in bold letters.
How can any right thinking person think of getting a Canadian visa in absentia, when its not Togolese visa, LOL!
Now I know there're more illiterates in Nigeria than anywhere else smiley

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2011
jo o, mi o le gba canal de canada
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2011
N101:

All of those who have given their passports to Crystal Services should simply be demanding them back.  If this airlift (are they evacuees?) doesn't take place, you have every right to ask for your passport back, visa or no visa.  If you sit there begging them for what is rightfully yours, the joke is on you.

[b]Those of  you who used agents - how do you know these are official CS agents and not someone setting themselves up as one to get your money?[/b]This is not a problem with logistics, this is incompetence of the highest order.  How can logistics dictate a text message is sent for applicants to attend a meeting at the National Theatre, yet the venue wasn't booked and there was no CS representatives to speak to those in attendance?  And how can you then send another text message saying "pass on the info to other applicants" well after the meeting time - should you not have the details of ALL applicants to inform them of what you're doing?

I think there are many agents involved in this, is like everybody comes an agent collecting money from friends and relatives hence the large scale of the scam.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jfad: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2011
ogundokun:

jo o, mi o le gba canal de canada

o boy no be small tin oooo, 8, 000 people wan gba canal enter Canada. i laugh die grin grin grin grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mukailan(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2011
I want to comment on the CS whom claim to bundle over 7000 Nigerian to fake Canada.Well life is a lesson to everybody ,the more we live the more we learn.so this is a remarkable experience to all the applicants and to everybody at large that whatever thing we are doing in life we should remember that a day is coming that all of us will account for our deed either Good or Bad to our creator.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by kronicle1: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2011
Its quiet drama of the year, can't believe this , he has a gut of bringing over 8000 candidate both elderly and youngies, lol,hanging around @ the National theatre early in the morning till dawn, the funniest aspect of it the guy didnt show up and the authority of national theatre told them they never had any deal with him, it was all scam. hahahahahah lol! SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by kronicle1: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2011
Its quiet drama of the year, can't believe this , he has a gut of bringing over 8000 candidate both elderly and youngies, lol,hanging around @ the National theatre early in the morning till dawn, the funniest aspect of it the guy didnt show up and the authority of national theatre told them they never had any deal with him, it was all scam. hahahahahah lol! SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ritze(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ oguare u kinda sick or smtin(are u 4 real)?
This thread rily makes me laugh cos it shows how a learned person bcoms illiterate jst at the word "travel out"
My immediate younger broda gave me a call last month asking me if i want to travel out and i asked him what he's still doing in Nigeria if he rily has the 'keys'
In short he was scammed to the tune of 200k (his friend wu applied for paid 400k)
His friend elder broda paid abt 500k cos his friend was scamming the 'gullible bro'
These na gradautes am talkin about o, wey our parent take sweat and pain send go private Univesities
Its so pissing, i couldnt laugh ystday, imagine the date sef 'SEPT 11', una no know say na bloody day
i like the boy sha(my bro), he don enta town ds morning to continue his hustling as usual
Boy wey don by JACKET and CARTOON GUINEA, lol
Shine ur eyes, U can only be scammed if you sef wan make dem scam u
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ritze(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
sori @ all, ws reffering to @ogundokun
the boy na clawn
no be canal, na metro go come cari u for ya dream
Manitoba ko, Mangoro ni
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2011
justwise:

I think there are many agents involved in this, is like everybody comes an agent collecting money from friends and relatives hence the large scale of the scam.

That is pretty much what I suspected. I'm curious as to whether Crystal Services appointed any agents acting on their behalf, if at all.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2011
N101:

That is pretty much what I suspected. I'm curious as to whether Crystal Services appointed any agents acting on their behalf, if at all.

I think some agents appointed by CS took advantage of it to make more cash. Its going to be hard for the applicants to get their money back cos many bought forms from 'agents' claiming to be working for CS.
So its going to be messy
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2011
From my findings, anybody could be an agent official or unofficial. All they did was get to CS office, get all the needed info, forms, agreement, etc then inturn place ads on the newspaper for their seminars. Charges minimum of N3000 for the seminar, where then relates the info about CS program. Depending on the agent, they charges as from N70k for medicals and police cert. Whether candidates application and fees for medicals,etc who applied thru them got to CS office, is another issue.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mukailan(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2011
I want to implore all the applicants to take heart, they should all go back to whatever things they are doing for living before is too late.I know and i believe that what will be will surely be, if you are going to travel out from the country for good you will surely be but what i know in life is that we should all pray to GOD to let us be on our rightpath to success,traveling out of the country or staying in the country depends on our destiny, be strong and continue your life for betterment.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2011
fogman,:

From my findings, anybody could be an agent official or unofficial. All they did was get to CS office, get all the needed info, forms, agreement, etc then inturn place ads on the newspaper for their seminars. Charges minimum of N3000 for the seminar, where then relates the info about CS program. Depending on the agent, they charges as from N70k for medicals and police cert. Whether candidates application and fees for medicals who applied thru them got to CS office, is another issue. who applied thru them got to CS office, is another issue.

justwise:

I think some agents appointed by CS took advantage of it to make more cash. Its going to be hard for the applicants to get their money back cos many bought forms from 'agents' claiming to be working for CS.
So its going to be messy

@ justwise does it means crystal itself is real? someone on this thread said 800 candidates already left in Ghana for similar or same program. Do you think that is real.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2011
@All   sad sad sad sad sad sad sad    
   Am so sorry for all the insults. To Justwise, my reserved apologies. You stood up for your views, I stoop up for mine; you won, I lost; lesson learnt, time to move on.  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Never been a bad guy, made a mistake, still remained a good guy. But at least, I am not a coward who would run away from the forum like others did. So, I guess we should all be cool now.   cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2011
Is there anyone here who can tell if the crystal office at Famous street is still there? or if there is anything going on there ?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2011
jaypee4r:

@ justwise does it means crystal itself is real? someone on this thread said 800 candidates already left in Ghana for similar or same program. Do you think that is real.

Crystal Service is a bunch of criminal

Nobody. . .nobody will get to the airport let alone Canada under CS arrangement. Its fraud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.