Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119056 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2011
Cipriani:

@All   sad sad sad sad sad sad sad    
   Am so sorry for all the insults. To Justwise, my reserved apologies. You stood up for your views, I stoop up for mine; you won, I lost; lesson learnt, time to move on.  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Never been a bad guy, made a mistake, still remained a good guy. But at least, I am not a coward who would run away from the forum like others did. So, I guess we should all be cool now.   cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Lesson learnt, time to move on.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2011
Where is Moriafemi?, at least he should come out and say something, guy don't be shy
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by silentc(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2011
Haha! I like the way this ended. A bitter lesson for people who wont research. If it is too good to be true, it probably is.

The painful thing is that in 6 months time, we will have a new thread with a new scam which people will fall for. When you refer them to this thread and the experiences there, they will say "this one is different" or "I am not a scammer".

If you were the Canadian Immigration minister, will you let 8000 people from a single country into your own country? Na wa oh.

I blame the Nigerian govt that has put people in a state of desperation where they cant think straight, but running round with the mantra "I must travel abroad at all costs"!

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jfad: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2011
justwise:

Crystal Service is a bunch of criminal

Nobody. . .nobody will get to the airport let alone Canada under CS arrangement. Its fraud.

@justwise,

they are nt goin through airport, na canal dem go follow enter canada.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2011
jfad:

@justwise,

they are nt goin through airport, na canal dem go follow enter canada.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i no fit laugh again ooo
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2011
jaypee4r:

Where is Moriafemi?, at least he should come out and say something, guy don't be shy

He comes online to read, he is part of those criminals, he is one of the agents who defrauded those Nigerians.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ justwise -
Are you saying you don't live in Nigeria as I am reading from one of your replies?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2011
I think it is high we time we had mercy on those that were duped. I went to National Theatre yesterday just to have a look and it was a sorry sight indeed. People of all shapes and sizes with all their luggage. Some people had said good bye to their folks only to be dealt such a hard blow. From all over the country. I even took videos with my phone. The place was filled. Somebody said they National Theatre folks increased the price of the hall from N4m to 7m. They were just looking for anything to hold on to. I am surprised it didnt make front page news in all the major newspapers.

Please lets stop laughing at them. @ogundokun, you have had you share of the fun. I feel we should weep at the level of illiteracy in our country. It's absolutely shameful. There is really nothing to laugh about. Justwise, this for us should be a pyrrric victory. What's done is done. Let's move on

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2011
CanImServ:

@ justwise -
Are you saying you don't live in Nigeria as I am reading from one of your replies?

Yes that is correct, i'm in the UK.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2011
setto101:

I think it is high we time we had mercy on those that were duped. I went to National Theatre yesterday just to have a look and it was a sorry sight indeed. People of all shapes and sizes with all their luggage. Some people had said good bye to their folks only to be dealt such a hard blow. From all over the country. I even took videos with my phone. The place was filled. Somebody said they National Theatre folks increased the price of the hall from N4m to 7m. They were just looking for anything to hold on to. I am surprised it didnt make front page news in all the major newspapers.

Please lets stop laughing at them. @ogundokun, you have had you share of the fun. I feel we should weep at the level of illiteracy in our country. It's absolutely shameful. There is really nothing to laugh about. Justwise, this for us should be a pyrrric victory. What's done is done. Let's move on

Noted.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2011
I can't stop laughing each time I look at this thread. Mumu desperadoes dey buy ankara and guinea to go matori or what they call the place sef, dem meet for National Theater as if the place is camp ground. Infact wit Ghana-must-go to carry yam. What a moronic act. lol
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2011
Hello Forum Members,

How come we have not had any contributor telling us of the result when an applicant attempted to retrieve their passports, or does it mean that none of them have asked? The person from our end said they are being asked to wait! What we know is that CS through its agent is asking for more time. Has any arrest being made? - None that is directly related to our own findings. Delay in having the affected people getting an attorney at law to retrieve their passports may be dangerous, if there is a need.
Might it be true that some on this forum members who appear to maintain a sustained view of skepticism are actually part of the problem? Please note and review what each one is [size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]proffering as solution[/size][/size][/size].

Let me inform you of something that some of you may already know: The American embassy was at one time collecting 14,000 Naira for processing non immigrant visa to the US, the result is almost always the same, that is, a pre-printed document denying genuine applicants of a visa, that's all the applicant will ever get. The same American embassy in Lagos will issue visas to drug dealers! The point is anyone in this Nigeria would have known that so and so is a drug dealer prospect.  Anyone who have had to be at the receiving end of the American embassy will understand what I am talking about- denials may include grandfathers whose children are medical doctors and living in the US, academicians traveling to attend a seminar etc! The whole point is that it's all business for the American embassy. If 500 applicants are interviewed per day they make 7,000,000 Naira for the consulate in Lagos alone.
This to me is official scam. If agents who work with them defraud people, that is unofficial scam - bottom line GET AN ATTORNEY at law.

If there is any breaking news we'll let you know.

Good luck.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2011
fogman,:

From my findings, anybody could be an agent official or unofficial. All they did was get to CS office, get all the needed info, forms, agreement, etc then inturn place ads on the newspaper for their seminars. Charges minimum of N3000 for the seminar, where then relates the info about CS program. Depending on the agent, they charges as from N70k for medicals and police cert. Whether candidates application and fees for medicals,etc who applied thru them got to CS office, is another issue.

And some people still don't see anything fraudulent in that?  So all these so-called "agents" were getting money applications and agreements on behalf of Crystal Services.  And CS allowed this to be done in their name without supervision?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2011
CanImServ:

Hello Forum Members,

How come we have not had any contributor telling us of the result when an applicant attempted to retrieve their passports, or does it mean that none of them have asked?

Did you not see these, or don't they count?

jaypee4r:
Funny enough ! my Agent younger sister and her family (2 grown kids) are also applicant . Visas are been held by CS and wont be released until the day of departure(ACCORDING TO THE AGENT). If by the end of today we didn't get a text message about the airlifting arrangement, i think we have to forcefully request for a photocopy of the visa for verification.  I will implore all candidate involved to rise UP and request for a photocopy of our Visa

[Quote author=jaypee4r]
Well, I don't have much to say on here , all i know is Crystal have really disappointed many of us, but they keep giving people high hopes,  i wouldn't have been in this mess if not for the trust i had in my Agent , i went to his house this morning with serious anger , after several calls , he made me to understand that CS is real , but they are having problems with their logistics. To everyone in the house , I Apologize for some previous comment i have made ,  especially to justwise, but the fact remains that, This CS scam is STRANGE, my agent made me to understand that the Visas are READY. ,  if you are one of the Applicant what will you do ?[/quote]

vesto09: @Jaypeer I can guarantee you that your agent would not able to provide you with photocopy of the visa page. I have a female friend who applied and asked for the photocopy of the visa page and the agent told her it cannot be given to her.  My advice to you is to get a hold of your agent, involve a law enforcement agency preferably EFCC because right at there office there is a policeman named WASIU OYEDEJI, with no identification number and i understand police from PEDRO POLICE STATION are complicit in this scam because they always patrol the location, OKUNNEYE AVENUE, FAMOUS BUS-STOP, PEDRO to harass anybody who may want to create a situation. My point is you can never trust the police to do justice. I told my friend what to do but she is too brainwashed believing in CS. Take my advice brother.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2011
the hope of some applicants that they are still going to matori oh sorry i mean manitoba is still as high as zuma rock.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by charlie193: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2011
@All

It is all scam. I live currently in Manitoba, Winnipeg city to be precise. I once went for research intern with Manitoba Hydro sometime last two month. To be candid with you, whatever CS is saying about giving people job in Manitoba Hydro is a scam. In manitoba hydro, I can authoritatively say that the number of employee, both canadian, and international immigrants is not even upto 8000. And according to a fellow Nigerian I meet in Manitoba Hydro, we have only 32 Nigerian working in Manitoba Hydro and they are all Engineers, most of them were born here, study at the University of manitoba, only few came in through PR to canada and started working in Manitoba Hydro. It is a SCAM!

@Justwise, Collins

I have always beleeive in both of you. Keep the good work going,

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by doubling: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ Ogundokun,

May I refer you to post # 826. Grab this opportunity with both hands and clear your name once for all.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2011
N101:

Did you not see these, or don't they count?

N?
How do you read! Think about your own question!

Are you serous that these people you quoted really, really, want their passports back or still hoping? because that is what I see.

I want someone who is tired of this circle and wants out. One person has! and please I want those who really have solutions to reply not those who are only telling the forum members what we already know and what Nigerians already know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2011
the brain of some applicants need to be washed with chronic acid. They are still hoping. This is no longer ordinary
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2011
The applicants are even praying that approriate authorities should not come in into this matter, so that cs can still take them to their dream country. How many have come out to say they are have been scammed. Am stil suspecting something ,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2011
i think we should better leave them -[the applicant] alone for now their eye never clear.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2011
charlie193:

@All

It is all scam. I live currently in Manitoba, Winnipeg city to be precise. I once went for  research  intern with Manitoba Hydro sometime last two month. To be candid with you, whatever CS  is saying about giving people job in Manitoba Hydro  is a scam. In manitoba hydro, I can authoritatively say that the number of employee, both canadian, and international  immigrants is not even upto   8000. And according to a fellow Nigerian I meet in Manitoba Hydro, we have only 32   Nigerian working in  Manitoba Hydro and they are all Engineers, most of them were born here, study at the University of manitoba, only few came in through PR  to canada and started working in Manitoba Hydro. It is a SCAM!

@Justwise, Collins

I have always beleeive in both of you. Keep the good work going,

You mean you know this 2 months ago?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2011
where is this Folake or Fred? where are they? they should be bold enough to come out at least address their applicants. They can not go free i swear.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
a close applicant told me that over 8 milion naira was linked to folake personal savings acount. She fit done elope to canada
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2011
CanImServ:

N?
How do you read! Think about your own question!

Are you serous that these people you quoted really, really, want their passports back or still hoping? because that is what I see.

I want someone who is tired of this circle and wants out. One person has! and please I want those who really have solutions to reply not those who are only telling the forum members what we already know and what Nigerians already know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/

You don't really get it, many still believe in CS, in their minds, they are going to Canada, very very few will listen to you now.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 3:07am On Sep 13, 2011
justwise:

You don't really get it, many still believe in CS, in their minds, they are going to Canada, very very few will listen to you now.

Thank you.  I don't think CanImServ gets it.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 3:13am On Sep 13, 2011
CanImServ:

You mean you know this 2 months ago?

If I'm correct your original post states:

CanImServ:
I have been working in Canada along with some other immigrants since August 2001. We are in touch with some anti fraud agencies in Nigeria as well the some key officers and men in the Nigeria’s immigration service on account of Crystal Services.

We made inquiries at the office of the Minister for Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, in Canada. The contact cannot confirm or deny anything about Crystal Services but it said it was summarily committed to cracking down on crooked immigration consultants.

My question is this: Would the Minister/Ministry for Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism be able to shed light on whether there was a recruitment drive for staff for the Manitoba hydro?  Or were you unable to ascertain from the folk in Manitoba, or via your sources or the relevant department there (because the Manitoba hydro was the potential location being bandied around) whether they were recruiting?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by temodent(m): 5:52am On Sep 13, 2011
This is the kind of situation you get in a place where you have people without with their brains upside down, The crystall agency ofcourse is an intelligent scammite who had really done an intense study of Nigerians that we dont really think very deeply, take for instance the organizer of this scheme could aas well have been a politician and I bet you they would have succeded to win any election because they have done their home works very well. Dont be suprised some of the applicants would have spent days praying and fasting for it to be real, what a waste. My last word I want to urge the organizers of CS to brace up for the next election because they have a proper understanding of the terrain, they know to sweet talk the people even when everything else points to the contrary,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by vesto09(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2011
I promised to visit Crystal Services yesterday. These are my findings

FACTS
National Agency For Prohibition Of Traffic In Person And Other Related Matters (NAPTIP) has demanded for the following from Crystal Services prior to the moment the office was attached.

1. Certificate of registration of Crystal Services
2. List of clients and their phone numbers
3. List of client’s guarantor, contact address and phone numbers

Fredrick Olawale [b]Makoju’s (CS Owner)[/b]
4. Social security number in Canada
5. Residential permit in Canada
6. International passport

7. One-on-one interview with all the applicants

Fred complied with the request on items 1 - 3

The office is sealed due to Fred’s failure to comply with items 4 – 6.

In a letter signed by Joshua Emerole for Lagos office of NAPTIP, Fred is given up till today, 13 Sept., 2011 to comply with items 4 – 6 to avoid further delay.

Stakeholders on this discussion can reach NAPTIP for information on tollfree (Zain number only) 07080601801

FEELINGS
Most applicants I had conversation with continued to have believe in the programme. They believe Fred is being undone by agents who charge exorbitant fees from lazy applicants who could have walked in into Crystal office and the total package is within N60,000.

That a lady called Ronke, one of Crystal Services secretaries is also culpable in this act.

The applicants believe NAPTIP officials are demanding for millions of naira in bribe from Fred and his failure to yield is causing delay for the applicants.

MY CONTRIBUTION
Many of CS applicants are like religious fanatics believing in the ability of CS to take them to Canada, including my friend.

I hope to go there again today to get the updates from the applicants. My house is not so far from there office.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2011
@charlie, u should ve come out 2 say this earlier instead of now that d scam had being completed! And as 4 u@CamImServ, in one of ur post u said applicants money and passports will be recovered if CS failed 2 act as promised. U also said u ve madd plan with ur colleagues who are also immigration officers like u bt nw i see ur comments changing. Govt knows this and they are doing nothing! My opinion is let advice d victims to protest kdt see if d Govt will come. Upon all d crowd at national theatre on sunday no media talks about. I believe there is something about CS that we are still here to see!.@charlie, u should ve come out 2 say this earlier instead of now that d scam had being completed! And as 4 u@CamImServ, in one of ur post u said applicants money and passports will be recovered if CS failed 2 act as promised. U also said u ve madd plan with ur colleagues who are also immigration officers like u bt nw i see ur comments changing. Govt knows this and they are doing nothing! My opinion is let advice d victims to protest kdt see if d Govt will come. Upon all d crowd at national theatre on sunday no media talks about. I believe there is something about CS that we are still here to see!.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ssss1: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2011
can any body give me vital details about the crystal service program. my younger brother is very concerned and i myself that drop the money is more concerned about it. i can see there are many talks on here. so anybody with a vital and reasonable information should get back to me with what is going on.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2011
$$$$:

can any body give me vital details about the crystal service program. my younger brother is very concerned and i myself that drop the money is more concerned about it. i can see there are many talks on here. so anybody with a vital and reasonable information should get back to me with what is going on.

Is as simple as saying money dropped with CS is like money dropped inside slot machine (kalo kalo).

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.