Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118809 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by charlie193: 4:47am On Sep 18, 2011
@ All,

For the people that think that I should have come on this forum to warn POEPLE before the whole scam thing. I am sorry! And I mean it. I have gained alot from this forum nairaland, I got my first job through this forum back then in Nigeria. I am in Canada, winnipeg Manitoba today because of this forum, things I gained from tha canadaian travel thread, great guys I meet on that thread, great knowlege that can never be taken from me again, a thread that was started by a Leo in 2005. And when I think I should have given back due to this to this forum I did not, because I rarely come on this forum thisdays. So I did not know when the whole CS things started, I only came in when guys have being scammed. I would have warn guys about it, and I think, maybe (!) just maybe people would have listen me, owing to the fact that they promise them work in Manitoba Hydro, where I once worked as an Intern Engineer. I am sorry guys. I think you guys have to move foward!

My anger, is why are they still keeping poeple pasport, that is very unfair,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olajebu(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2011
@charlie193,Since you are based in manitoba,pls I'd like you to help confirm if CS address in Canada is real,"Ampal dist,Hopel avenue ,Winnipeg".thanks
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Hoodrat(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2011
To All the illiterate and hooligans dummy applicant who fall for the cheap scam get ready to face the stress of recovering your passport from your crystal embassy. I can guaranty 100% that your passport will not be given back to you and for your information Nigeria immigration service will make it hard on you when you about to retrieve it much wahala much money to pay and 6months or 1year before you could get it. You i d i ot body on fire bastard who fall for such a cheap scam, Mumu people. angry
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2011
Must we insult to press home our point. There is no difference between you and those that you are insulting because, your insulting them shows the level of eduaction you attained. Everybody will get their pp back once they are retrieved by NAPTIP. I dont need to say much, but let mind our utterances.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2011
charlie193:

@ All,

For the people that think that I should have come on this forum to warn POEPLE before the whole scam thing. I am sorry! And I mean it. I have gained alot from this forum nairaland, I  got my first job through this forum back then in Nigeria. I am in Canada, winnipeg Manitoba today because of this forum, things I gained from tha canadaian travel thread, great guys I meet on that thread, great knowlege that can never be taken from me again, a thread  that was started by a Leo in 2005. And when I think I should have given back due to this to this  forum I did not, because I rarely come on this forum thisdays. So I did not know when the whole CS things started, I only came in when guys have being scammed. I would have warn guys about it, and I think, maybe (!) just maybe people would have listen me,  owing to the fact that they promise them work in Manitoba Hydro, where I once worked  as an Intern Engineer. I am sorry guys. I think you guys have to move foward!

My anger, is why are they still keeping poeple pasport, that is very unfair,

Any accusations towards you are misguided.  There is more than enough information out there about applying for a visa to Canada.  Those people who have applied and feel that they were misguided simply didn't do their homework properly.  They chose to ignore the advice and information given and now are looking for a scapegoat. 

You should not be scapegoated for someone else's mistake.  You haven't done anything wrong; any information you have put here has put things in perspective.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2011
chivic123:

Must we insult to press home our point. There is no difference between you and those that you are insulting because, your insulting them shows the level of eduaction you attained. Everybody will get their pp back once they are retrieved by NAPTIP. I dont need to say much, but let mind our utterances.

I would have thought you should have realised it is a Nigerian thing to insult, whether it is deserved or not. It's rampant on NL, this thread is no different.

It's got nothing to do with education level I'm afraid. People will always default to insults because that is how they're used to communicating.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by manchiled: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2011
To all those who b lafing at the applicants and insulting them,well u r also laughing at ur self,like it or not they r ur still ur brothers n sisters,at list no b thief them go thief,they looking for a way out of naija poverty so that jobless people like u go fit get job for naija,all they need now is enbouragement
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by manchiled: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2011
I gat onething 4 all them applicnts,stay strong no one is better than u,dissapointment only prepear u 4 success,try to get ur pp and continue the strougle naija sucks,and to mr fred all the swear must catch u and u go die wit ur eyez open.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jidewin(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2011
@charlie
Nwokem,I tire o.Nna d thing vex me so tey even my own blood nearly disown everybody say for say e wan travel go canada with this FRED bastard program.People don enter gbege no be small thing.And no so some yeye people go still come here dey give people HOPE.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by greatolus: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2011
I cant imagine i pause my laughter to pity these victims. anyway 4 those that ve wise up i think it is time to figure how to get ur passport back. i gathered information s that a good number of applicant have resigned from there job and some have sold off there property in the name of travelling to canada. you can still get there, put urself together, this is not the end of life. the more u keep thinking of the damage cs has done to you the more harm you are doing to yourself. sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
it is hightime i stoppped laughing
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2011
Like many applicants, I was approached by an agent it it took me 30 minutes after I was told to check online I came upon this thread. Immediately, I determined that it is a fraud and I kept my 100k back. It's that simple. everybody gets what they deserve. How could they have believed it in the first place?

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 5:17am On Sep 19, 2011
@Mariofemi,we are waiting for your resolution as promised. Pass the information here either positive or negative.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 6:00am On Sep 19, 2011
@all
my first statement goes to the moderator of this forum,what are you really moderating?you even join the rest of the house in making mockery of a serious

thread by changing the topic to a derogatory and comical one.my thought is that you of all will realise the topic before you is quite a volatile issue that

need your seriousness.you should have been a pacesetter and image builder by being neutral.thats my words for you.
i decided to go offline not because i was shy or ran away as some people claimed,the reason is that this is a forum where i believe we can learn,but its so

sadden when some have turn this place to where all they can advocate for,are insults and curses once someone is against their opinion.CS issue has generated

a lot of controversies and i see no reason why we have to insult,curse people's generations(even though you dont have any basic knowledge of who they are);

all just because we want to drive home a point,while the main man involve is somewhere happy lounging.Some even claimed they are staying outside nigeria in

order to look important and drive home a point while some even claim australia and manitoba as their abode.what has all this earn us? nothing but back to

status quo.all our argument has not really taken us anywhere since we cannot profer solution to the problem on ground.for those that applied for CS

programme(including me),i said it before,and am saying it again,IT WORTH THE RISK!.its only if you are not getting your priority right then it become a

serious issue.for those that sold properties and resigned out of their jobs,well the truth is you cant really blame CS.Its totally wrong to leave CERTAINITY

FOR UNCERTAINITY-if those that contacted me can remember, i was against you resigning or selling off properties(even fred olawale used to hammer on this).
I supported this programme all along and i defended it based on what i saw at CS then,but i wont dwell on that for now,but here and now i am saying it

categorically that its a NATIONAL SCAM!.i am saying this not because some people said so on general belief or embassy policies,or that they can smell rat or

know from a distance.i am saying this based on my discovery.i dont assume things or follow the bandwagon,i work on my fact and try to established it.i

started having my reservation at a particular time and i decided to stop commenting in this forum until i have my facts ready.like i said its a scam and the

Principal officer olawale fred is a man with double identity(real name withheld on agencies advice).for those waiting for their departure date,i am telling

you now that it will never come because its a scam. i congratulate those that claimed its a scam all along or those that are standing afar to say its a

scam,but the truth is most of you met with agents,but if you have spent about 20mins with the principal officer,you will happliy say its not a scam and

proclaim the programme all around,so dont blame your Brother or friend that was vehement about his interest.The man (fred) perfected everything from the on

set.From the syposium at unilag,the police (even CP involvement),to the involment of immigration staffs(some even participated in buying the form),to some

documents from the canadian embassy,etc.it is a well laid out plan with alot of loop hole covered.For those that fell for this scam,there is one thing i know

for sure,and that is the fact that you have gained what no man can take away from you,and that is experience.i wont stay long on the fact that its a scam any

more,more of it will be revealed at the premises of CS today.
  Now to the real deal,People were making alot of noise here without solution to how applicants will get their pp back,some claimed they will go and break

the office knowing fully well that an agency's seal is on the door and locked,some claim they will carry placard and stand infront of CS(for our nigerian

journalist not to have covered the National theater issue,do you think they will come to that corner in Famous bustop?),some even said they will demand for

CS staffs head.know this, that wont bring the pp out,and breaking into CS will lead to sabotaging a federal agency investigation.To God be the glory,i am

happy to have contributed to getting solution to the issue.some few applicants that equally know the principal officer as i once know him,met with NAPTIP on

Thursday and was also with them on Friday night and the whereabout of our pp was unravelled.fred olawale dont really need our pp,all he needed was the 50,700naira

that he demanded for(he even gave some applicant the 50,700naira, loan-obviously just to convince us the more).if you pay higher than this,then ask your agent what

happened to the remaining cash,but i stand here today to tell you that we will get our pp back in due time even earlier than we think if we cooperate with

the Agency.they never demanded for any amount from fred,it was a diversion from mr fred himself,and they will never demand for any amount from us to give us

our pp back,this i know as a matter of fact.once i leave this forum,i will be on my way to NAPTIP office,along with ronke(she is just an employee who is

unaware of her Boss' intent,so dont crucify her) and the rest,to make arrangement on how to come to CS today and address the applicants and solve the

situation there.If you can,find your way to the CS office today to hear the NAPTIP agents first hand and not hearsay or rumour. i dont want to really talk

much here for now  because it might jeopadise the investigation on a NATIONAL SCAM.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2011
Finally this have vindicates Justwise and co.

@Mariofemi, wants to commend you for the courage you exhibited by swallowing your pride to come out and announce that the program was a scam. Though, i blamed you, for not taking the patience to check out from the relevant canadian authorities, what it take to get a work visa.

Please keep up the fight, to enable CS victims get back their PP and also keep this house posted on development, since our little advice might be of help to enable victims get back their PP.

@Victims, please do accept my sympathy and please, next time LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP!

@ Justwise and other members who fought hard against this program, a BIG thank you. You posts here helped alot of people from becoming a victim.

Thank you all.

Fogman
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by igbonla(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2011
mariofemi:

@all
my first statement goes to the moderator of this forum,what are you really moderating?you even join the rest of the house in making mockery of a serious

thread by changing the topic to a derogatory and comical one.my thought is that you of all will realise the topic before you is quite a volatile issue that

need your seriousness.you should have been a pacesetter and image builder by being neutral.thats my words for you.
i decided to go offline not because i was shy or ran away as some people claimed,the reason is that this is a forum where i believe we can learn,but its so

sadden when some have turn this place to where all they can advocate for,are insults and curses once someone is against their opinion.CS issue has generated

a lot of controversies and i see no reason why we have to insult,curse people's generations(even though you dont have any basic knowledge of who they are);

all just because we want to drive home a point,while the main man involve is somewhere happy lounging.Some even claimed they are staying outside nigeria in

order to look important and drive home a point while some even claim australia and manitoba as their abode.what has all this earn us? nothing but back to

status quo.all our argument has not really taken us anywhere since we cannot profer solution to the problem on ground.for those that applied for CS

programme(including me),i said it before,and am saying it again,IT WORTH THE RISK!.its only if you are not getting your priority right then it become a

serious issue.for those that sold properties and resigned out of their jobs,well the truth is you cant really blame CS.Its totally wrong to leave CERTAINITY

FOR UNCERTAINITY-if those that contacted me can remember, i was against you resigning or selling off properties(even fred olawale used to hammer on this).
I supported this programme all along and i defended it based on what i saw at CS then,but i wont dwell on that for now,but here and now i am saying it

categorically that its a NATIONAL SCAM!.i am saying this not because some people said so on general belief or embassy policies,or that they can smell rat or

know from a distance.i am saying this based on my discovery.i dont assume things or follow the bandwagon,i work on my fact and try to established it.i

started having my reservation at a particular time and i decided to stop commenting in this forum until i have my facts ready.like i said its a scam and the

Principal officer olawale fred is a man with double identity(real name withheld on agencies advice)

Thanks for finally agreeing to what we already know; unfortunately, the deed is done and we are hoping the victims can get their international passports back.

However, you were off-point in your write up and I am not convinced you have learnt much from this experience. Here are my reasons;

- Your opening statement should have been an apology otherwise you need to go back and read your first couple of posts on this issue.
- The argument/ disagreement would have prevented the participation by some other persons if they had listened and if some of you did not seriously defend this scam.
- Stop saying it is worth the risk, rather, spread the message that people should do better risk analysis next time and not be swayed by modern day advertisement such as was provided by Fred/CS.
- Spread the message that there is a peril in the way of short cuts and encourage people to prepare to work for success. With the history of 419 in Nigeria and past performances of the key actors, going as far as using the IGP's office and the defence headquarter, people need serious education that if it is too good to be true, it definitely cannot be true.
- Finally, you should slow down some bit because you appear too trusting. Stay away from Ronke and work with the other victims to resolve the passport issue, it is possible she knows more than you think and may be the "eye" of Fred/CS as this season 2 unfolds.

Wish you guys luck.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2011
@mariofemi

I'm sorry to say this but honestly you are a disgrace. You need to be held responsible for this wicked crime.

Who did you accused of basing their argument  on hearsay? My points all along were based on facts and i will state it again:

You can not  get 2yrs Canadian work visa with fake/forged medical report= Fact

You can not get 2yrs Canadian work visa without applying for job and given an offer = Fact

Insulting u is nothing, you need to be picked up and locked up in a dark corner and made to pay back everything those applicants u deceived have lost.

You were one of their speakers in those meetings organised by CS, you claimed to have done a research with a prove that CS is real.

What will u say to those that have lost their lives (if that is true) as a result of this ? You failed to listen to anybody OR even believe the info published on Canadian embassy website about all types of work visas cos you are one of those thieves who have ruined lives of naive and foolish Nigerians.

I really hope that u pay dearly for this wicked scam.

5 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2011
fogman,:

Finally this have vindicates Justwise and co.
@Mariofemi, wants to commend you for the courage you exhibited by swallowing your pride to come out and announce that the program was a scam. Though, i blamed you, for not taking the patience to check out from the relevant canadian authorities, what it take to get a work visa.
Please keep up the fight, to enable CS victims get back their PP and also keep this house posted on development, since our little advice might be of help to enable victims get back their PP.
@Victims, please do accept my sympathy and please, next time LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP!
@ Justwise and other members who fought hard against this program, a BIG thank you. You posts here helped alot of people from becoming a victim.Thank you all.
Fogman

He hasn't swallowed  any pride, he still believe that its a risk worth taken, he is trying to sound innocent by claiming to have provided real info and not rumour , of what use is his 'real' info  when the damage has been done? 

I don't feel sorry for him at all, Mariofemi and his younger brother were actively involved in this scam and they both came here fighting for it.

They need to pay for this, they should live to regret ever deliberately engaging in crime of this nature, there is no excuse.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by kadman(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2011
MarioFemi you are a very wicked man. Very wicked. May a special place in hell be set aside just for you to burn in. Do you remember all the lies you said, you said you've gone there, worked with them e.t.c. Do you know how many Nigerians have been swayed by your argument ? I'm sure at least ONE Nigerian logged on here, saw you posts defending CS and was convinced. That's at least one wasted life on your conscience.

What pride has he swallowed ? Do you see the first lines of his post ? He's still talking smack, he didn't even tender an apology. . . even if he did so easy it's so sit beside your computer typing smack. Nothing can convince me that he was not involved with CS, you all need to go through his previous posts to jog your memory.

I wish one Nigerian could track your IP address,come to your house, give you a good beating before throwing a tyre on you and lighting you ablaze like the dog that you are. Same goes to that Caprini of a rodent.

3 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by faleks: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2011
mariofemi:

@all

Principal officer olawale fred is a man with double identity(real name withheld on agencies advice).for those waiting for their departure date,i am telling

you now that it will never come because its a scam. i congratulate those that claimed its a scam all along or those that are standing afar to say its a

scam,but the truth is most of you met with agents,but if you have spent about 20mins with the principal officer,you will happliy say its not a scam and

proclaim the programme all around,so dont blame your Brother or friend that was vehement about his interest.The man (fred) perfected everything from the on

set.From the syposium at unilag,the police (even CP involvement),to the involment of immigration staffs(some even participated in buying the form),to some

documents from the canadian embassy,etc.it is a well laid out plan with alot of loop hole covered.For those that fell for this scam,there is one thing i know

for sure,and that is the fact that you have gained what no man can take away from you,and that is experience.i wont stay long on the fact that its a scam any

more,more of it will be revealed at the premises of CS today.
  Now to the real deal,People were making alot of noise here without solution to how applicants will get their pp back,some claimed they will go and break

the office knowing fully well that an agency's seal is on the door and locked,some claim they will carry placard and stand infront of CS(for our nigerian

journalist not to have covered the National theater issue,do you think they will come to that corner in Famous bustop?),some even said they will demand for

CS staffs head.know this, that wont bring the pp out,and breaking into CS will lead to sabotaging a federal agency investigation.To God be the glory,i am

happy to have contributed to getting solution to the issue.some few applicants that equally know the principal officer as i once know him,met with NAPTIP on

Thursday and was also with them on Friday night and the whereabout of our pp was unravelled.fred olawale dont really need our pp,all he needed was the 50,700naira

that he demanded for(he even gave some applicant the 50,700naira, loan-obviously just to convince us the more).if you pay higher than this,then ask your agent what

happened to the remaining cash,but i stand here today to tell you that we will get our pp back in due time even earlier than we think if we cooperate with

the Agency.they never demanded for any amount from fred,it was a diversion from mr fred himself,and they will never demand for any amount from us to give us

our pp back,this i know as a matter of fact.once i leave this forum,i will be on my way to NAPTIP office,along with ronke(she is just an employee who is

unaware of her Boss' intent,so dont crucify her) and the rest,to make arrangement on how to come to CS today and address the applicants and solve the

situation there.If you can,find your way to the CS office today to hear the NAPTIP agents first hand and not hearsay or rumour. i dont want to really talk

much here for now  because it might jeopadise the investigation on a NATIONAL SCAM.
@Mariofemi, you are a mariomaster, God knows more than any other person. He shall punish all of you(s) who are the master players of this Scam, The Agency(NAPTIP) as you said is a form of diversion from you and Mr. Fred (may God punish him from generation to generation). You claimed the programme was real even on Monday (12/09/2011), do you want to tell the whole house you did not get your share out of this SCAM? God will punish you if you do,
@All Applicants, lets firmly pray we get our PP back easily cos am yet to believe in the NAPTIP involvement as it's a national SCAM which it involved all Security agencies (Police, Immigration and NAPTIP), even GT Bank,
Let no one fight or demonstrate, God will surely fight for us,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Rimltd: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2011
l
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2011
Mariofemi, I don't really know what to say to you.

On the one hand, you finally acknowledged what some of us have been saying all along.  What I don't understand is why you so much believed what Fred Olawale (or whatever his real name is) in spite of all of the evidence to the contrary.  I know of groups that have gone to work in Canada on contract.  They have NEVER followed the pattern set up in this scam by CS.

[list]
[li]You CANNOT get a medical report from anywhere else other than the medical centres approved by the Canadian High Commission.[/li]
[li]You cannot get a visa without actually attending an interview.[/li]
[li]How can an Embassy be closed for three months and it's not publicised in the media - and you expect right-thinking people to believe that nonsense?
[/li]
[/list]

Those are some of the facts we have been telling you time and time again, but for a grown (and I assume responsible) man, you ignored it and chose to believe hearsay without confirming the facts for yourself. 

Worse still, when this fiasco started to blow up, we then hear you were spokesman at Crystal Services trying to calm the crowd.  Are you sure you're not an employee or paid by them?  Because I can't understand why you should put yourself in that position if not to deceive people.  I'm sure at CS's offices there are more than enough staff who can address the crowd - it did not have to be you.

Now you have finally decided it's a scam but your opening line here is not an apology, but to attack the moderator and how people are cursing people.  As was previously mentioned by igbonla and kadman, your comments about how "real" Crystal Services is I'm sure has led to a number of people applying for this fake programme.  Don't attack the forum moderator or the insulters, but TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS IN DECEIVING OTHERS AND APOLOGISE.

So you see why you are more part of the problem than the solution.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Azade: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2011
[size=8pt]Alfred olawale makanku[/size]Quote from: famowole on September 17, 2011, 07:04 PM Scammer[/size] and if is not scam is shld show
Dear applicants,
your better living is important to us at CS. All bonifide applicants should be present at our corporate head office for their visa. Evidence of genuine registration is required. Thanks for patronage.
[size=8pt]

@ just wise , u ave done a tremendous work, putting light to d dark light , more kudos to ur elbow,
Is total Scammer[size=8pt][/size]

but my comment on dis issue is dis Bagga shld return d Applicant Passport, 9ja be wise, wise up 9ja
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
Mariofemi is the vice President of this scam! The reasons why he did not run away may be that he has a godfather who he think is better than God. Maroifemi, is not an applicant but an agent to CS along side with the stinking bitch called RONKE. They know everything from the onset but just that they could not stop the number of applicants coming to registered! If they should stop them then other applicants will suspect it was a scam so they keep the number coming. Let me tell you one thing, many of those agents are now riding in Jeeps! Ronke is now a rich young graduate and many more others who decided to work with them. Mariofemi and co, my advice for you in order to be save from mysterious dead and on timely dead of your children,wife,family and your generation is to go to the church with a changed mind(Repent) and confess your sinful life in front of the congregation. You can even if make a of an audio CD and share it to the public so they could pray for you. If you refused to heed to my advice bet me many mysterious things will happen to you and the rest of your demonic crew and it will start soon. Am dead serious about my sayings,if you like take me as a clown i dont care for all i care is that you will soon face the the repercussions for your evil act. Pass the message to your crew and act fast before its too late. And tell RONKE she should remember she is a woman. A word is enough for the wise ones.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
Risk2get:

Mariofemi is the vice President of this scam! The reasons why he did not run away may be that he has a godfather who he think is better than God. Maroifemi, is not an applicant but an agent to CS along side with the stinking NaughtyWoman called RONKE. They know everything from the onset but just that they could not stop the number of applicants coming to registered! If they should stop them then other applicants will suspect it was a scam so they keep the number coming. Let me tell you one thing, many of those agents are now riding in Jeeps! Ronke is now a rich young graduate and many more others who decided to work with them. Mariofemi and co, my advice for you in order to be save from mysterious dead and on timely dead of your children,wife,family and your generation is to go to the church with a changed mind(Repent) and confess your sinful life in front of the congregation. You can even if make a of an audio CD and share it to the public so they could pray for you. If you refused to heed to my advice bet me many mysterious things will happen to you and the rest of your demonic crew and it will start soon. Am dead serious about my sayings,if you like take me as a clown i dont care for all i care is that you will soon face the the repercussions for your evil act. Pass the message to your crew and act fast before its too late. And tell RONKE she should remember she is a woman. A word is enough for the wise ones.

Who told you that women are not mean too. She deserves whatever evil her male counterpart deserves. They are all going to be paid with the same coin.

@all applicant,

Sorry ok. So what's the feedback about EFCC or any enforcement agency you people said will be there by 8 am today. Pls keep me posted oo, I dey fight your cause ni o.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by silentc(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2011
There is no way a scam of this proportion did not have "support" from someone influential. . . . .

The guts and boldness of these guys go beyond the average joe who is smart and savvy.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Again2(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
silentc:

There is no way a scam of this proportion did not have "support" from someone influential. . . . .

The guts and boldness of these guys go beyond the average joe who is smart and savvy.

Doesn't need support from someone influential - just dash the right people and you can pretty much do what you like and the powers-that-be will turn a blind eye.

The average joe in Nigeria can't be bothered to do their homework. And even when overwhelming evidence is presented they still refuse to believe that it is a lie. C'est la vie.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by adexrisk: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2011
All is there anything we can do to this "SCAMER" of a guy, Or we going to all fold our arms and he gets away with out money and pp,

There should be punishment for him Legaly or spiritualy,

This is real NATIONAL SCAM truly,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by kronicle1: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2011
Like i said earlier one of my family friend collected his passport bout 3 weeks b4 so called departure of fred to early grave, and the result claimed to be empty/blank  except the visas had earlier b4 submission CS, the funniest aspect of it , he submitted his passport last year july, infact the day he collected the pp i had a strong believe dat CS was actually a scam master , all agent should be locked up .
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by faleks: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
@kronicle, ur comment is useles(permit me to say) u ought to have sent this dat 2wks ago. @all,Wat d way 4ward?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS,the real applicants onground appreciate my efforts as at today. I will keep doing my best with the necessary agencies till we retrieve our passport.

UPDATE for those who need it

At CS today with the NAPTIP,Police and some applicants to address the crowd today, and to serve  the Landlord invitation letter to appear at NAPTIP office.
There were indications that some cartons were brought in early friday morning 9th sept by fred (before his disappearance). We will be working with the agencies in retrieving them through Court order tomorrow.Thank
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2011
faleks:

@kronicle, your comment is useles(permit me to say) u ought to have sent this dat 2wks ago. @all,Wat d way 4ward?

Abeg leave kronicle alone. Much was said here before then and how many listened? What can make stubborn fly not to follow corpse into grave? Nuffin!

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / Memoirs From Chile / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.